The Mute Trainer

By SuperNerdyBoy

Just read the prologue. And if you don't want to, that's ok to. His name is Ash Ketchum, the mute trainer... More

Prologue
Chapter One: To be the very best...
Chapter Two: Battle time
Chapter 3: Calm before the storm
Chapter 4 Pla
Chapter 5
Chapter 6: To far is so my thing!
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8: Siblings apart!
Chapter Nine: Mega Adventure
Chapter 10
Chapter 12 Battle of the Dragons
Aces
Chapter 13: Legends
Chapter 14: Just Business
Chapter 15: Darkness
Chapter 16: 3v3s no more!
Chapter 17: Insight!
Chapter 18: Development
Chapter 19: God, we got a problem.
Chapter 20: Battle of the Exhausted!
Chapter 21: True power
Chapter 22: Water vs Water!
Chapter 23: Battle of Area Zero
Chapter 24: Inferno
Chapter 25: Kanto's Revenge
Chapter 26: Kanto's Revenge part 2
Chapter 27: Creation and Destruction.
Chapter 28: Icewire
Chapter 29: Self-imposed Guardian
Chapter 30: Annoyance that is Leaf
Chapter 31: Cost of Victory
Chapter 32: Promises: Kept or not?
Chapter 33: Plan A
Chapter 34: Battles and more Battles!
Chapter 35: Battle of Love
Chapter 36: Boom, bam, lose!
Chapter 37: Moonlight

Chapter 11: Savagery

269 8 3
By SuperNerdyBoy

The champions of the regions were having a meeting. This meeting had one topic. The competitors of the league.

To help keep track.

Kanto: Lance

Johto: Gold

Hoenn: Steven

Sinnoh: Cynthia

Unova: Iris

Kalos: Diantha

Aloha: Gladion

Galar: Leon

Paldea: Nemona

World Champion: Cynthia

Leon: Anyone have any bets who's gonna win it all?

Iris: I think I will win! None of these little kids can beat me!

Dinatha: My trainee Calem. He is quite powerful.

Lance: Gary Oak will win. He is a powerful trainer.

Steven: I think we're out of the run. Hoenns main competitors were all knocked out by the mutey.

Gladion: No clue on my side. None are strong, seeing as the Professor decided not to compete this one.

Gold: No one for Johto.

Leon: My brother Goh (I'm aware his brother is Hop, not Goh, but hop doesnt exist and Goh is in his place) has a chance to make it to the top 10. He is a powerful trainer.

Neomona: No one from Paldea is competing, so I think the one called Paul has a chance.

Cynthia: He is from my region. A powerful trainer, but relies on brute strength. My pick is Ash Ketchum.

*cue gasp

Cynthia: I allowed him to be a trainer and look how far he's made it.

Iris: He will go against me soon, so he's going home.

Cynthia: Do not underestimate him, Iris.

Lance: He can't even command his Pokémon. How will he ever beat all of us, the strongest trainers in the world! That kid called me a flying master. I'll show him.

Steven: Every trainers got a shot. We should never underestimate an opponent.

Gold: I agree. I don't know this Ash. Why does everyone hate him?

Cynthia: There are many reasons, but the main one is that he's different. He is mute, and can still thrash you around. People are either jealous of his skills or hate him because he hates Gary Oak.

Nenoma: Who's Gary Oak?

Lance: Gary Oak is my soon to be successor. The best trainer in the league, beside us.

Gladion: I doubt that. This Gary doesn't seem very good. Compared to Ash at least.

Lance: He is a great trainer! Me and him battled, and he took out my Dragonite!

Cynthia: I can take out your dragonite with my Glaceon. Ash is my champion.

Leon: I could care less. As long as he can give me a champion time, I like him.

Gold: Of course that's what you want.

Lineskip

The friend group, excluding Iris, is talking about the tournament so far. And things are getting pretty heated.

May: All I'm saying is I'm ok with getting knocked out. My mentor is a good trainer. And a good looking one.

Serena: You think he could train me?

Dawn: I can ask.

Gary: Why do you want HIM to train you?

Serena: He's cute.

Tierno: Screw him. What about me Serena? I'm much better than him!

Lillie: If your so much better, beat him in a battle.

Tierno: I will. Then Serena will date me! My rhythm will win.

Timeskip

Ash is at the battlefield, with all of his aces out.

Aces

Pikachu

Charizard

Gliscor

Sceptile

Infernape

Haxorus

Greninja

Dusk Lycanroc

Dragapult

Ogerpon

Ash: Look team, each of you have special abilities. Different from your species and trained to perfection. I can sense someone is headed this way thinking he can battle me. Anyone want to beat him?

The aces think he's too weak, so Ash just picks a random ball. But unfortunately for the battler, it was one of his best. It may not be one his aces level of power, but still one of his best.

The group finds Ash standing on the battlefield.

Ash motions his hand to the battlefield, and Tierno sprints over there. It's more like a waddle than a sprint. When Tierno finally gets over there, he throws out a Raichu. Ash looks annoyed, before sending out Garchomp.

Garchomp looks at his opponent, and his opponent's trainer, before stomping around and laughing.

Ash: I know it's funny but head in the game Chomp. No need to mega evolve, we'll just brute force it.

Tierno: You should mega evolve! You'll need it mutey. 6v6!

In reply a Mega Garchomp is on the field. Raichu glares at its trainer, before hitting itself with a volt-switch. It taps out, and a Roserade is in its place.

Tierno: Well, that works. Don't worry buddy, we'll take it out before you come back. Roserade Energy Ball!

Ash: I almost feel bad for his rat. Almost. Fire fang.

Roserade fires a green ball, but Garchomp just chops it in half before flying at the plant. The beast chomps her in the neck then throws her away like a ragdoll.

Ash: Dragon pulse.

A purple dragon is launched from Garcomps mouth and hits roserade in the face. One down, five to go.

Tierno: Nooo! Go Talonflame!

Ash: A fire flying against a ground dragon? A pseudo ground dragon? This guy is not ok. Wait for the bird to rush at you then, hit it onto the ground.

Tierno: Talonflame Brave Bird!

The bird is covered in a white light, then charges at the dragon. Garchomp just hits it on the ground and puts its foot on it.

Ash: Power Gem.

Talonflame shrieks in pain and is returned.

Tierno: Crawdaunt go! Crab Hammer!

Ash: Use dragon claw to lock it in.

Crawdaunt tries to hit it in the face with a blue fist. Garchomp just rolls his raging eyes and locks it in with dragon claw. Garchomp could overtake him easily, but he knew his trainer had a plan. To have such trust with a dragon type is unheard of.

Ash: Excellent. Stun it with your claw, then thunder fang. Clamp down, fire a draco meteor.

Tierno: Well done Crawdaunt! Now night slash!

Garchomps pushes the crab back, then bites it in the pincer. A black sword appears, but Garchomp just slices it in half. Crawdaunt screams, while Garchomps hits it with a Draco Meteor with the dragons mouth still on it.  

Tierno: NOOOO! Fine then! Hawlucha, get some revenge! Flying Press!

Ash: Outrage.

Garchomp doesn't even let Hawlucha get off the ground. Garchomps grabs Hawlucha and proceeds to stab, slash, and straight up destroy it.

Tierno: Blastoise! Mega evolve ice beam! Feel the Rhythm

Ash: I'll break your rhythm. Eat the beam.

Garchomp eats the beam.

Tierno looks horrified.

Garchomp, still under outrage, bites Blastoise, and rips the cannon out of his shell. The beast bites it in the neck. Blastoise is out cold, with its cannon MIA. When Tierno returns it with a shaky hand, the cannon is returned as well.

Tierno: No-o-o-o. Impos-sible-e. Go-o Raichu.

Rachui looks pretty happy that Garchomp is out.

But Garchomp just stands over it, with a huge grin. The rat is horrified, and promptly faints itself.

Ash returns his beast and walks away. But Lillie notices his eyes. Eyes full of disappointment of his opponent. He wanted strong opponents. And maybe tomorrow's match would give him what he wants. He was finally battling a champion!  

Paul, who was watching the match from his room window, was a little wary of his old friend.  Garchomp is known as a horrible Pokémon to train.    If their powerful it's even harder.  Having such a bond with one is rarer then shiny.   Paul's training plan was good but had little bond with his Pokémon.   Bond was considered weak to him.  

Maybe he should rethink that.

Super Nerd here

Thanks for all the support and I am surprised that this many people like this! If you could comment, I'd love that.  I like reading comments lol.  Anyway, next chapter is the battle of the dragons!  Hope you like it! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 307 12
The next day after Ash won the World Coronation Series, he was framed for crimes he did not commit & was betrayed by his family, friends, rivals, Pok...
9.2K 271 45
A young man with dreams and hopes ready to take on the world disappears in thin air only to find himself in the past with a mission not so clear. How...
24.9K 411 18
Ash Ketchum is a renowned strong and caring Pokemon trainer to most that hear his name. But hidden to most was his voice and songs that reaches acros...
1.1K 48 7
After a series of defeats in pokemon league, Ash Ketchum finds himself sinking into despair. Unable to bear the weight of his failures, he leaves ev...