🦉The Owl House Oneshots🦉

Autorstwa TheFlittleOne

Just a little collection of oneshots from The Owl House!!! Rules are stated in the first chapter so please re... Więcej

A/N: Currently not taking anymore requests at the moment
Dancing In The Rain (Lumity)
Raine's Rhapsody Performance (Raeda)
Would You Still Love Me If I Was A Basilisk? (Veesha)
More Than Just Wattpad Friends (Lumity)
I'll Always Be By Your Side (Huntlow)
Cast Together By Azura (Lumity)
Sweet Treats (Hexsqaud)
Making Cookies For My Love (Huntlow)
Are You Okay, Hunter? (Little Hunter + Caregiver Willow & Darius
Triple Blight Date (Lumity, Vinira & Jerbric)
A Date That Doesn't Go To Plan (Lumity)
Grimwalkers Can't Feel Love... (Huntlow)
Can I Be With... Both Of You? (Willumity)
A Photo To Remember (Veelow)
Royal Relationships (Lumity + Huntlow)
Royal Relationships Part 2 (Lumity + Huntlow)
The Bouque (Huntlow)

Matchmakers (Hooty + Lilith)

100 7 64
Autorstwa TheFlittleOne

A Hooty and Lilith oneshot where the two are bored and have nothing to do, so they arrange a date for Luz and Amity and then spy on them the whole time.

Thank you, @Madeforadventure, for the request!!! (Also, thanks to @Chocopede for the hilarious comment she replied with in our comment thread that I will definitely try to remake in this oneshot, lol.

*This takes place after Knock Knock 'Knockin On Hooty's Door but before Hollow Mind*

-----

Hooty's POV:

It was just an ordinary day as I stared into the distance and occasionally ate bugs, but it seemed like they were scared of coming near me now, so I was bored.

"King! KING!!!" I called.

The door opened and then closed again to find King staring at me with an annoyed look on his face.

"What do you want, Hooty?" He asked.

"Could you get my typewriter so I can send a letter to Lulu?" I asked.

"You know you could just get Eda to send a text on her scroll, a lot better than you ending up eating her response!" He suggested.

"Hmmmm... that sounds better! Hoot hoot!" I responded.

King went back in and told Eda to text her sister, and then a few minutes later, Lilith came flying down on her raven staff.

"Hootsifer!" Lilith called as she flew down.

"Lulu!" He called back.

He charged into her, and then they had a big hug, especially with Hooty stretching himself out so much.

"How are you today?" She asked.

"I was bored..." He mumbled, and then his tone cheered up, "That was until you arrived!"

"Same!" Lilith responded.

The two were very unsure what they wanted to do together, so the black haired lady just sat down beside the house demon, and they watched the beauty of nature together. Although, it eventually got boring.

"What should we do now?" She then asked.

"Hmmm..." Hooty thought carefully, "Why don't we go into town and have some shenanigans together?"

"Perfect!" She responded, clasping her hands.

So with that, Hooty got into his carrier and became "Porta-Hooty." Lilith lifted him up and wore him on her back, and then she summoned out her palismen, and they flew off together.

One of the two arrived in the centre of Bonesbourough, and they then started wandering around, trying to find something to do together. Lilith was about to suggest getting some eye scream, but then Hooty spotted something.

"Lilith, over there!" He called.

Because he doesn't have hands, the black haired lady was confused at first, but then when she turned around, she spotted Luz and Amity.

"Luz and Amity?" She asked, trying to make sure she wasn't mistaken.

"Yes, them, we need to set up a date for them!" Hooty whispered so the two girls wouldn't hear him.

"Are you sure they only started dating recently, and I'm not really interested in dates and stuff?" Lilith responded.

"It will be fun!" He said, "Also, if it goes well, you can teach me about those Deadwardian ballusters after!"

"I'm in!" She exclaimed.

So with that, the two started searching around the area for a place Lumity could go on a date in. Luckily enough, a café had opened nearby, and the two knew it would be perfect with them.

Hooty picked a purple flower from nearby, so Lilith began ripping off all of the petals and scattered them on the streets.

Meanwhile...

Luz and Amity were walking around the Bonesbourough market, hand in hand. They couldn't think of any specific place to go to, so they just wandered around.

Suddenly, Amity spotted a path of purple petal and tapped on Luz's shoulder.

"What's wrong, Sweet Potato?" She asked.

"Look at that!" The purple haired girl exclaimed, pointing at the path.

"Purple petals?" The Latina girl asked.

"I wonder if it leads to something!" She said, and then began pulling her girlfriend forwards, "Come on, let's see what this leads to!"

The two girls start wandering down the path. There had been a lot of petal on that flower, so they were walking for a while but eventually found that now in front of them was the newly opened café.

"A café? I didn't know they had those in the demon realm!" Luz exclaimed.

"Neither did I!" Amity responded and then suggested, "Why don't we go inside?"

Her girlfriend nodded in agreement, so the two walked inside. And with the plan succeeding, Lilith and Hooty were very impressed with themselves.

"We did it!" She exclaimed, pumping a fist in the air.

"Yeah!" Hooty added, doing a victory dance.

The two then got out their binoculars and hid in a bush, ready to watch the two lovebirds be cute together. Luckily, Lumity got a booth near the window, so the two were in perfect view.

"What would you like to order?" The waiter asked the two girls.

Luz looked down at the menu and then gave her response.

"I would like a dairy free crocolate milkshake, please!" Luz said.

"And I would like a crawlberry milkshake, please!" Amity added.

The waiter wrote down the two orders in their notebook and then walked off. This left the girls alone, or at least they thought they were...

"I love you so much, you're my cotton candy haired goddess!" Luz said, leaning in close towards her girlfriend, which made the two blush.

"Well, I love you more. You're the light of my life!" Amity responded, leaning in closer too.

"No, I love you more, sweet potato!" Luz exclaimed, leaning in even closer.

"No, I love you even more than that, mi Batata!" Amity exclaimed, leaning in closer.

Both of the girls were now red in face, but before the two could argue any further, they were now so close that they ended up kissing in the lips, going even redder.

From the bushes, Hooty and Lilith were overwhelmed by the cuteness of the two.

"I'll admit, they are adorable!" She commented.

"Yes, I knew I could make you a Lumity shipper!" He exclaimed.

Soon after, the waiter came back to Luz and Amity and handed them their milkshakes. While drinking, Amity discovered that her milkshake didn't taste that nice and spat it out.

"Are you okay?" Luz asked, a look of concern on her face.

"Yes, it just turns out I don't like this flavour in a milkshake!" Amity explained, nervously giggling.

"That's okay, you could just share mine!" The Latina girl suggested.

The purple haired girl nodded and then plopped her straw into her girlfriend's drink. She liked this flavour a lot better, so the two started sipping from the same drink.

"Lulu, you have to take a picture on your scroll!" Hooty begged.

"On it!" Lilith replied, summoning her scroll from her pocket.

She clicked a button and then took the picture. The black haired lady then went onto Penstagram and posted it there under the caption "The Lumity Mikshake Date."

Both of the girls then felt their scrolls buzz, and while still drinking, they checked their notifications. The two were left in shock that their photo was on there and then turned to their side to see the owl tube and Amity's former mentor in the bushes.

Lumity came to a quick realisation this had all been set up by them, and Amity was so much in shocked that her face turned red all over and blew into her straw so hard that milkshake got onto Luz's face.

With their work accomplished, Lilith and Hooty headed off quickly. Once they got back to the Owl House, he heard a notification on Eda's scroll.

He went over to find that there was a notification from his boyfriend Duolingo and that he was begging for him to practice his Spanish or he would vanish.

"Sorry Lulu, but it looks like I have a date right now!" He announced, "Will I see you tomorrow?"

"Of course, Hootsifer, today was lovely!" Lilith responded.

So with that, the two hugged, and then the black haired lady flew off, back to her home. This now left Hooty alone with his yandere boyfriend...

-----

Just some quick rules I wanted to add because I have been having a lot of issues lately and not enough time to slot them in anywhere:

1. You can now only submit two requests per person, not per account, so if you have any alternate accounts you plan on using as a loop hole, you will not get away with it.
This is because the more I take breaks from writing, the more overwhelmed I get from all of the requests coming my way, and most of them are from people who have already submitted requests.
Anyone who has done this before I have posted this chapter is fine, and I will not cancel your requests as I have already agreed to write them, but anymore from now will be declined.

2. If you see a request that has been declined due to what I was saying above, if you haven't submitted anything yet or haven't made two, then you can request it again but under your own name.
The original requester will also get credits too, but I will also mention that the original requester violated the rules

3. Please describe what scenario you want for the love of Titan!!!
I'm having issues with people this right now and I will now show you the step by step process of what will happen if you don't put a scenario with the ships/character(s) you want:

1) I will ask you to suggest a scenario you want
2) If you argue against doing this or say that I have to do it myself, I will threaten to decline your request
3) Proceding to argue will result in your request getting declined
4) Getting mad at me for this will result in you being banned from requesting anymore, and I will mute and block you to ensure it stays that way

I know it sounds like I'm being harsh, but it is annoying as hell that people haven't been reading the rules before requesting. The farthest someone has gotten to so far is step two, but I am just planning ahead.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

18.3K 528 18
"Beat yourself up all you want, call yourself worthless, knock yourself down over and over again... but every single time I'll be there to pick you b...
71.3K 2.4K 12
After Emperor Belos finds out about Hunter keeping a secret palismen from him, he reacts horribly. Now Hunter is alone and injured with nowhere to go...
27.5K 629 20
This story will include- Panic attacks, mentions of rape, and murder, so if any of those things makes you uncomfortable or triggers anything in you...
19.7K 683 53
Hello, this is my first fanfic so it probably won't be as good but I hope you like it! Ships included: Lumity Huntlow Raeda Aladarius ...and maybe m...