The apocalypse has just come...

By Yinzimei

Jiang Yu, an ordinary college student in a sports school, fell into the sewer and died while walking while pl... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
241-350
351-360
361-364 (End)

41-50

407 4 0
By Yinzimei

Chapter 41 Gu Qi offline

Jiang Yu looked at a noble and kind old lady with white hair walking up the stairs and said, "Miss Jiang, I'm sorry to disturb your rest."

Jiang Yu shook her head, "Grandma, I'm fine, I've almost rested." "Oh, it's me who disturbed you."

Minglan burst out laughing, "You can't call me grandma. I'm Chu Xiao's mother. You can call me aunt." Actually, I want to hear you call me mom.

Jiang Yu was also a little embarrassed. Whether she admitted it or not, she had a relationship with Chu Xiao, but they had a child in common. She really shouldn't call her grandma. "Sorry, I don't know about your relationship"

Minglan said with a smile, " It's okay. You don't have to be so polite. Are you exhausted from the long journey? Come on, let's go down and sit for a while."

Minglan turned to Chu Xiao and said, "Help Miss Jiang, the stairs are a bit steep."

Just as Chu Xiao was about to reach out to help Jiang Yu, Jiang Yu said, "I'm fine, you should help Auntie!"

At this time, Chu Tian walked up to the stairs and said to Jiang Yu, "Boss Jiang, just let me help my grandma, or let me Uncle, help you, you pregnant with the child?"

Minglan stared at Jiang Yu's belly in surprise, and then slapped Chu Xiao on the face. Jiang Yu was stunned by her actions. Chu Xiao covered his face and looked at his mother in disbelief. His mother had never hit him since he could remember, let alone in front of his little wife. Didn't he want to lose face?

"Mom, why did you hit me?"

Minglan's chest bulged with anger, "Bastard, tell me, did you bully Miss Jiang?"

Chu Xiao also said loudly, "What am I bullying her for? I'm bullying her. I wish I could raise her up as an ancestor. I feel so bad when she sneezes. How could I bully her? Mom, what do you mean?" "

"If you didn't bully her, would she get pregnant?"

"Didn't I tell you everything before? We were being plotted."

Minglan came back to her senses, and said, "When did you say you got pregnant?"

"What if?"

Jiang Yu was so embarrassed that they told her what happened. She was so embarrassed that she didn't know where to put her hands. She just wanted to leave quickly.

"Well, I won't disturb your family gathering. I'll go see my team members first."

Before she could even move, she was pulled back by Minglan, "Child, this bastard in our family is really a bastard, but things have happened and we have children. Let's sit down and talk about your affairs, okay? Don't worry about your team members. Once we get to the base, nothing will go wrong."

Chu Xiao immediately took advantage of the opportunity and said, "Don't worry, I've made arrangements for you. When you settle down there, I'll take you there. Now you have to clean up. If you go there, you won't even have a place to step on."

Mr. Chu also said at this time, "Girl, I've made you feel wronged, but since we are all here, let's sit down and talk about it?"

Chu Zhan said angrily, "Mom and Dad, I know you favor my fourth brother. But you shouldn't be so biased! You don't admit the women and children I brought back.

Why do you admit the ones brought back by the fourth brother? Isn't this woman the fourth brother's mistress outside? Isn't my child an illegitimate child? After being separated from my fourth brother for so long, maybe he is still a bastard?"

Jiang Yu stood at the top of the stairs, holding a vine as thick as a baby in her hand. She knocked Chu Zhan flying and smashed it against the wall. In the blink of an eye, Jiang Yu was standing in front of Chu Zhan, holding the vine in her hand. It had turned into a long sword and was about to pierce Chu Zhan's chest. Chu Xiao immediately ran over and drew his sword to block it. Jiang Yu raised his head, looked at Chu Xiao coldly, and said in a cold tone, "He scolded me. The children are bastards"

Seeing Jiang Yu's eyes like this, Chu Xiao felt extremely painful in his heart, "Boss, my eldest brother is not like this usually. There must be some misunderstanding. Please forgive him this time? Just write it once?"

Chu Tian also said quickly, "Boss Jiang, there must be some misunderstanding here. My uncle is really not like this."

After Jiang Yu calmed down, she suddenly felt a wave of spiritual energy. At this time, a light flashed in Chu Zhan's eyes. Jiang Yu turned his head and looked at Gu Qi with sharp eyes, then turned to look at Chu Zhan. Before he exploded, he formed a seal with his hands, drew a spiritual talisman in the air, and penetrated Chu Zhan's body.

Gu Qi felt as if her head had been smashed into pieces. Qi and blood surged in her chest. She spat out a large mouthful of blood and fell to the ground.

Later, everyone saw another scene that subverted the three views. The handsome young man brought by Gu Qi turned into a wooden doll.

Gu Qi looked at Jiang Yu in disbelief, "It's impossible, it's impossible. My father said that these are two puppet talismans passed down from my family. No one can break them. Who are you? You Who is it?"

Jiang Yu said disdainfully, "It's just such a useless thing, passed down from ancestors. How poor must your ancestors be?"

Chu Zhan shook his head, got up from the ground, and said to Gu Qi, "Since when did you focus on me? Why do you want to control me?"

Gu Qi looked at Chu Zhan's strange and cold eyes, and was so heartbroken that she couldn't breathe, "From when I was 20 years old, when you rescued me from the water, as for why you want to control you, if you can like me, I will Control you? But when I bump into you on purpose, you don't even look at me.

Later, I accidentally discovered that you like men. How is this allowed? So after that man died of illness and you got drunk once, I used the puppet charm on you and tampered with your memory. We have lived happily for more than ten years, haven't we? But why did you go back to the starting point after you woke up? Have these ten years been wasted? "

Jiang Yu looked at Chu Zhan curiously. Why would such a resolute and ruthless person like men? Is it because men feel worse than women? So how do they do things? Jiang Yu lost her mind as she thought about it.

Chu Zhan blushed when Jiang Yu saw him. He and Yi Nan were really just good friends, and he didn't like men either.

Chu Xiao coughed, Jiang Yu came to his senses, turned to look at Chu Xiao, "What are you doing?"

Chu Xiao asked seriously, "My elder brother's ghost talisman, will there be any sequelae after it is broken?"

Jiang Yu shook her head, then turned to look at Gu Qi who was sitting on the ground, "How should I punish you for scolding my child? By the way, how long have you been practicing at the first level of Qi?"

Gu Qi looked at Jiang Yu with hatred on her face, "Why are you meddling in other people's business? If it weren't for you, we would have been happy for the rest of our lives. You deserve to die, you and your bastard..."

Jiang Yu waved her hand, and an ice pick went straight through Gu Qi's chest, "Since you want to die so much, I'll work harder and send you to reincarnation."

Chapter 42: Being Caught Acting

Old man Chu was also stunned by this girl's neat and neat techniques.

After dealing with Gu Qi, Jiang Yu turned to the Chu family and said, "I have nothing to do with Chu Xiao, and my child has nothing to do with your Chu family. I have nothing to talk about with you."

Turning to look at Chu Xiao, "I don't care who he is? As long as he dares to hurt my child, then I will kill him.

The moment you blocked my sword, you were removed from my heart and from my team.

Considering that you are the biological father of the child, I do not intend to accept the exercises I gave you, but I hope that you, Chu Xiao, will not appear in front of me from now on.

If you use the power of your Chu family to force me, or make things difficult for my team, then I don't mind killing the base and taking charge of my own affairs.

You have seen my strength, and I can do what I say."

Chu Xiao's eyes were red and he looked at Jiang Yu in front of him, "What is your heart made of? Do you really not feel my sincerity towards you at all?

That is my biological eldest brother. He has carried me on his shoulders since childhood, took me running, and taught me how to shoot. Although he is my eldest brother in name, he is no different from my biological father.

You know that things are weird, can I still watch him die in front of my eyes? Jiang Yu, don't be so cruel to me? "

"I am such a person. Who dares to hurt my child? Even you, I will never be soft.

You are no longer a member of my team, so there are some things you should forget, lest you bother me again in the future, I will erase all your memories of me."

Jiang Yu activated his spiritual power and began to form hand gestures. Tears finally flowed from Chu Xiao's eyes. He said sadly, "No, you do it. I will do it myself." He pulled out the dagger from his boots and stabbed his heart fiercely.

Jiang Yu's stomach throbbed violently. When Chu Zhan stopped Chu Xiao, the dagger had already penetrated Chu Xiao. Chu Xiao fell into Chu Zhan's arms, with blood flowing from the corners of his mouth and tears in his eyes, "You, don't worry, I I will never appear in front of you again."

Jiang Yu looked at Chu Xiao's blood-stained chest and the tears he was constantly shedding, and suddenly felt that his chest hurt more than his stomach at the moment.

Feeling a heat on her face, she reached out and touched it. Looking at the water marks on her fingers, she actually shed tears.

She has never shed a tear since she entered the Xuantian Continent, because she knows that there is no such thing as tears, and there is no such thing as weakness. Only when you pick up the weapon, and only when you are strong, will you not be discriminated against or despised. being bullied

Chu Xiao said intermittently, "Without the memory of you, I feel more uncomfortable than death. I would rather die with the beautiful memory of you than live numbly. The children will have to work hard for you in the future." Chu Xiao struggled After saying this, he closed his eyes and shed another tear from the corner of his eyes.

Chu Zhan cried out sadly, "Little brother, little brother, little brother, wake up." Chu Zhan also shed tears while shouting. Minglan fainted directly, the old man also clutched his chest in pain, Chu Rui quickly went to find medicine for the old man

Among the people Chu Lao Er immediately pinched Ai Lan, Chu Lao San and Chu Tian were calling the hospital and the other was looking for a doctor.

The three daughters-in-law of the Chu family were also shocked and froze on the spot, wondering what they should do.

Chu Zhan looked at Jiang Yu who was in a daze, held Chu Xiao's hand, and pinched Chu Xiao vaguely. Chu Xiao opened his eyes slightly, watching his little wife looking at his fingers in a daze, and then looking at him again. Brother, we are filing a lawsuit

Chu Xiao: Brother, what can you do?

Chu Zhan: No, I have never experienced any of these things.

Chu Xiao: Have you never eaten pork or seen a pig running? Hurry up and think of a solution for my brother

Chu Zhan: I can't believe it, really not

Chu Xiao: old bachelor

Chu Zhan:......

He really has no choice but to have this younger brother. He now wishes he could just leave him here.

Then suddenly they felt a shadow, and the two brothers looked up conditionedly, and then made eye contact with Jiang Yu.

Chapter 43 Recognize your own heart

Jiang Yu silently took back the resurrected soul in his hand, squatted down in front of Chu Xiao, stretched out his finger and poked Chu Xiao's chest.

Chu Xiao hissed, and Jiang Yu looked at him with a smile on his face, "Are you kidding me? How about I stab you again in the chest?" After saying that, he pulled out Chu Xiao without any hesitation. The dagger on Xiao's chest was ready to be inserted into his chest.

Chu Zhan immediately raised his hand to block it, "Miss Jiang, you only have one life, so you can't be joking. Xiao Si cares about you too much. Two months before the apocalypse broke out,

The weapons we ordered abroad were robbed. My younger brother took some people to deal with the matter. They found the target. They could have waited. I took people to support them.

But in order to save time, he wanted to find you early, risked his life to snatch back the weapon, and underwent more than nine hours of surgery in the hospital. He only woke up on the third day, and insisted on being discharged from the hospital on the first day.

Because he wants to find the most important person to him. He is afraid that the time will drag on longer. He is afraid that he will not be able to find you. He is afraid that something will happen to you. He is afraid that you will hate him. Miss Jiang, I can say that this brother of mine is the most important person. He grew up with me, and he has always been arrogant since he was a child. I have never seen him care so much about anyone, including my mother and my brother who is also a teacher and a brother.

In the final analysis, this incident happened because of me. If you really want to stab someone to relieve your anger, then stab me."

Chu Xiao could no longer care about so much. If Jiang Yu was allowed to leave today, he might never have a chance in his life. He sat up and gave Jiang Yu a bear hug, "Boss, I know I was wrong. As soon as I heard you want to erase my memory. I am afraid that I will not remember you. I am afraid that I will forget our past. I am afraid that I will forget our children. I am afraid that if I meet you on the road in the future, we will really be  become strangers

Boss, I have never been with another woman. I really don't know how to open your heart and how to get into your heart? But I really care about you. Even if you face me coldly and picky eyes every day, I can stay by your side and I feel very happy.

I'm really afraid that you will take away the only way I can stand by your side, boss, woo woo woo." Chu Xiao cried with snot and tears.

Minglan has woken up and really doesn't know how to express her current mood. She really thought her youngest son committed suicide just now. She was so frightened that she couldn't breathe and fell unconscious. Now she is looking at 30 A 20-year-old man hugged his little girl until she cried with snot and tears. She felt embarrassed again.

Mr. Chu also turned his head silently. He didn't want to admit that this was his son. He couldn't bear to look at him.

Chu Lao Er and his wife, Chu Lao San and his wife, their feelings right now are really hard to describe.

Chu Rui and Chu Tian felt that the great image of their uncle in their hearts was completely gone.

Yang Man looked at it with great envy. For her, Chu Zhan's look could make her happy for a long time. If Chu Zhan could be like Chu Xiao, she would die for him immediately, and she would feel happy.

Chu Zhan also turned his face away. He also didn't want to admit that this was the younger brother he raised.

Jiang Yu was held in Chu Xiao's arms. Feeling the warmth of this embrace, she felt at ease. Smelling the pungent smell of blood, not only did she not feel sick, but she felt a little distressed.

Jiang Yu struggled out and looked at Chu Xiao with tears streaming down his face and snot covering his face. She endured it again and again, but couldn't hold it back anymore and laughed out loud, "You are disgusting and sloppy."

Chu Xiao couldn't care so much. Seeing his wife finally smiling, he also showed a smile, but when he smiled like this, the scene was really even more miserable. He looked like a stupid son.

Minglan stretched out her hand to cover her eyes. It was so irritating.

Jiang Yu took out a mobile phone from the space, turned it on and saw that it was still half-charged, turned on the camera, and took pictures of Chu Xiao.

"I have to record this highlight moment for you so that you can see with your own eyes how sloppy and eye-catching you look now."

Chu Xiao doesn't care so much? Very cooperative with Jiang Yu in taking photos

Chu Zhan stood aside, watching the young couple having a great time. He completely forgot about the stab wound on his chest. Looking at the wound that was still bleeding, he hesitated to remind it?  Jiang Yu finally found out his conscience

Jiang Yu performed a knot-clearing technique on Chu Xiao. He tore off the clothes on Chu Xiao's chest twice, crushed a pill and sprinkled it on the wound, and the wound healed visibly.

The Chu family's jaws dropped in shock. Where is the medicine? Is this a fairy?

Chu Xiao looked at Jiang Yu with tenderness on his face, "Boss, you don't blame me anymore, right?"

Jiang Yu finally understood his heart through Chu Xiao's drama. It turned out that he had let this person live in his heart without knowing it.

Jiang Yu looked at Chu Xiao, "Do you still remember my request?"

Chu Xiao nodded immediately, "Keep it in mind"

"Can that be done?"

"able"

"Then don't call me boss anymore"

"Damn it, my little wife"

Jiang Yu glared at him, "What? You still have a wife?"

Chu Xiao quickly shook his head, "I will only have you as my wife in this life and the next life."

Jiang Yu snorted coldly, "Remember what you just said, I'm sleepy."

Chu Xiao immediately stood up, hugged Jiang Yu, and walked upstairs without even looking at the other people in the living room.

Chu Zhan called a guard in, took Gu Qi's body away and disposed of it, and the Chu family sat together again.

But no one spoke. Chu Zhan broke the silence and turned to look at Yan man, "Do you want to separate, or do you want to maintain the original status of life?"

Yang Man looked at Chu Zhan, tears streaming down her face again, "Let's separate! Because of my existence, you don't even want to go back home. I'll leave soon."

Chu Zhan said calmly, "Then what compensation do you need?"

"I don't need any compensation. You don't owe me anything. Just like you said, it was me who did the evil. I will bear the blame. It was me who plotted against you. I have paid for it for half my life. From now on, you are you and I am me.

Chu Zhan, I have been dreaming about growing up and marrying you since I was a child. Later, the dream came true, but it also trapped myself. Although I became a joke in the eyes of others, I have no regrets. At least I did what I did. My beloved, my wife in her twenties, even in name only. From now on, you are free." After Yang Man finished speaking, she got up and went upstairs to his room to pack her things.

Liu Siyan and Li Ting also felt very uncomfortable. The three of them had been together for more than 20 years, and they had no feelings for each other.

Minglan looked at Chu Zhan said, "Son, Mom doesn't want to get involved in your affairs, but Mom wants to remind you that when others really love you, if you don't care, don't wait until you really lose it before you regret it. Young couples always come to keep you company. Look at me and your dad, when you are busy with your own things, we are each other's companions."

Old Man Chu: "If you don't tell some things, others will never know the truth. When it's time to explain, you must explain it clearly."

Chu Zhan was silent for a while, then said something to Minglan and old man Chu, and then walked upstairs.

Chapter 44 Chu Tian was beaten

Chu Zhan had just arrived at the door of his room when he heard painful crying inside. Chu Zhan gently opened the door and watched Yang Man lying on the bed crying with his body heaving.

"Since you are reluctant to leave, why do you choose to separate again?"

Yang Man stopped crying, turned around, looked at this tall and resolute man, and said in a hoarse voice, "Because you don't want me to stay."

Chu Zhan sat on the edge of the bed and sighed, "Although I have been controlled for nearly ten years, I did have a relationship with Gu Qi. I violated the rules of the Chu family. I let you choose, yes Because I don't think I'm qualified to make decisions for you."

Yang Manyi shed tears again, "Then do you have feelings for her?"

"After my brother and sister broke those ghost talismans, they restored my original memories. The memories of those years and Gu Qi's are actually vague. There are no feelings or feelings. No matter what the reason is, I am sure It is actually an affair within marriage, so I leave the choice to you."

Yang Man tentatively took Chu Zhan's hand, and found that Chu Zhan didn't reject it, so he pulled a little harder. Chu Zhan looked at her cautious movements and held Yang Man's hand instead. Yang Man's tears fell from his eyes again. came down, "Can I still regret it? I don't want to leave, even if I still stay the same as before."

"Um"

Yang Man shed tears and laughed out loud

On Chu Xiao's side, Jiang Yu fell asleep almost immediately. Chu Xiao sat on the bedside and held his wife's hand. He always knew that his wife was actually kind at heart, and she wrapped herself in a cold package.

He didn't know what his wife had gone through. It must have been a very cruel experience to develop such a cold and courageous character, and she also had a distrust of emotions. Even if she was her own teammate, she had to stay with her. within control

During this time together, his feelings have come out. The little wife does not reject him in her heart, or her inadvertent actions have shown that she has feelings for him. Maybe she herself does not understand her feelings. This drama was not exactly a drama. I was really scared at that time. Fortunately, the result was good. My wife saw her own heart clearly and faced it bravely.

"Xiao Yu'er, no matter what you have experienced before? Chu Xiao will always be with you in the future." Chu Xiao pulled the quilt for Jiang Yu again before carefully leaving the room.

Chu Zhan and Yang Man were already in the living room. After Chu Xiao sat down, Chu Zhan looked at his younger brother and asked, "How did you see that something was wrong with me?"

"Because you have never called me fourth brother, and you have never said that my parents favor me. When I was a child, you always called me brat. When I grew up, you called me little brother."

Chu Zhan smiled and patted Chu Xiao's shoulder, "In a blink of an eye, I used to be a brat and a follower, and now I'm married."

Minglan asked Chu Xiao, "Is it really okay for my daughter-in-law to be like this? But she just woke up, why is she sleepy again?"

Liu Siyan also said: "Logically speaking, pregnant women may have drowsiness, but they can't sleep like this! When I was pregnant with Xiao Rui, even if I could sleep, I didn't sleep to this extent."

Chu Xiao looked at his family and observed that the worry in their eyes was true, and said, "My wife is pregnant with triplets."

Minglan suddenly screamed. Thinking that someone was sleeping upstairs, she immediately covered her mouth. She also carefully turned her head to look upstairs, then turned around and asked in a low voice, "You said my daughter-in-law I'm pregnant with triplets. If I count the time, it's more than four months and almost five months, but my belly is not big! Didn't I eat much along the way? I'm going to make something nutritious. It's good. Bubu, it's a pity that I don't have any good ingredients at home now." After saying that, she stood up immediately.

Chu Xiao's quick eyes and quick hands pulled her to sit down again, "Mom, if you don't do it, my wife can't eat the food at home. She loves the child more than anyone else. How could she let the child have no nutrition? It should be my wife. What covers the belly?"

Except for Chu Tian, ​​everyone else looked at Chu Xiao with great confusion. Minglan said, "I have pity on my daughter-in-law and pity on my grandchildren. It would be great if there was still peace in the world. Now these things are indeed useless. There is no nutrition, a twenty-year-old girl is pregnant, and she is still running all the way."

Liu Siyan and Li Ting also felt sorry for Jiang Yu when they thought about how they were treated when they were pregnant.

Chu Xiao said: "My wife can't eat the food at home, not because the food at home is not good, but because my wife is allergic to salt. We have eaten separately along the way."

Everyone else looked surprised. Minglan said, "I know some people are allergic to eating fruits and seafood, and some people are allergic to smelling flowers. This is the first time in my life that I have heard of people allergic salt, then how did my daughter-in-law grow so big? Does she eat sweet everything?"

Old Man Chu touched his chin and said, "Are you unable to eat salt at all, or are you allergic to salt ingredients?"

Chu Xiao leaned back on the sofa, "Actually, my wife is allergic to the iodine component in salt. When my father-in-law and mother-in-law were still together, they built a factory specifically for my wife, so my wife has been eating it since she was a child. Everything is professionally made.

You can also see that my wife is different. She is the person we have tried so hard to find who can cultivate. I don't know the extent of her cultivation. I am sure that she is. In this world, with her current strength, she can definitely walk sideways

She is so lethargic now. My wife said that it is the three children who are absorbing energy and cultivating their spiritual roots and talents. This is a good thing, which means that the talents and achievements of my three children will not be bad in the future.

She was so sleepy one day. Do you know how we came back? "

Mr. Chu rolled his eyes at Chu Xiao and said angrily, "Speak politely. What's the point? How can you come back? Is it possible that you should fly back?"

Chu Tian laughed at this time, "Grandpa, you really guessed it, we just flew back from the sky."

Chu Zhan: "You are so brave. You dare to fly a plane at this time. The plane is such a big target. Once you encounter an aerial attacker, you may die."

Chu Xiao stopped pretending, "My wife took a dozen of us and flew back with swords, just like in the TV series. We all stood on a sword and flew back in more than an hour.

We walked for a while without leaving the G base. It rained heavily for more than two days and many places were flooded. The zombies were behaving so strangely. My wife must be afraid of being delayed and not having time to return to the base to give birth to the baby. Only then did she dare to fly back with our sword. She spent a lot of time on her own body, and the child is absorbing energy, so she is easily sleepy now."

Old Man Chu also became interested, "You guys have been here for more than an hour! Are you sure you're not dreaming?"

Chu Xiao glared at his old man and said, "I dream, whatever dreams I have, I have experienced them myself, Xiaotian has experienced them too, you can ask him."

Chu Tian quickly said, "It's true, Grandpa, I still owe 5,000 crystal cores for travel expenses.

Aunt Yang and I wasn't able to join, so we have to pay the toll.

And there is good news, uncle also has spiritual roots and can also cultivate. Anyway, the team led by the uncle before has  joined aunt, and they can all cultivate."

Chu Zhan also became interested and asked Chu Xiao, "What are the conditions for cultivation? Can you see if I can do it?"

Chu Lao and Chu Lao San also quickly asked, "Yes, yes, what conditions are required? Do we meet the requirements?"

Chu Xiao: "First of all, you must have spiritual roots, and secondly, you must pass my wife's test. All the cultivation resources for us are provided by my wife. My wife should have been betrayed by others before, so I am not right to others." "The character requirements are very strict, and Xiaotian also has spiritual roots, so he failed my wife's test."

Mr. Chu and his wife looked at each other. They felt that their son's character was fine. Mr. Chu had watched him grow up. How could he be any worse?

Chu Laosan asked Chu Tian, ​​"Son, where did your character go wrong? What bad things did you do behind our back?"

Chu Xiao added, "My wife asked him a question. My wife said this at the time. If she gave Chu Tian a pill that was very important to Chu Tian, ​​if the third sister-in-law's natal family or the third sister-in-law were Brothers and relatives, if you need this elixir, you two ask Chu tian for it! Ask Chu tian if he will give it to you?

Chu Tian's answer was that he didn't want to make her sad, so he would give it to her. Then my wife said that Chu Tian was not suitable for her team, and every pill she gave her was the result of all the hardships she had gone through. She has worked hard for the team members, and such behavior is disrespectful to her."

Chu Laosan and his wife, one of them slapped Chu Tian at the same time. Both of them hated the iron. Looking at Chu Tian, ​​Li Ting was even more angry, "You said you are a stubborn person, you are filial." Mom and Dad, of course we are happy, but you are also the baby that Mom and Dad hold in the palm of their hands. How could Mom and Dad ask you to give something you need to others? Your grandma, grandma, uncle and the others are owed their kindness to Mom, so Mom will How can I repay my kindness as a mother, but no matter what, I will never go to my own son to repay my kindness?"

Chu Ci also hated the iron and said, "First of all, will dad let you give in? Look at your grandparents, uncles and brothers, will they give you something in exchange? You are really a stick. ,stubborn"

Chu Xiao continued, "A girl confessed her love to Chu Tian. Do you know the reason why he rejected her?"

Minglan patted Chu Xiao and said, "Hurry up and tell me, when did you learn to be so grindy?"

"He said he was looking for a partner, and it was his parents who arranged it for him. In fact, the girl is pretty good. She can pass my wife's test and be accepted into the team. At least her character will not be a problem."

Li Ting was so angry that her liver ached, "You are looking for a partner to live with you, not with your parents. You think it is suitable for you. As long as your character is okay, your parents will arrange a hammer for you. Why don't you? Arrangements for you"

Chu Tian asked in confusion, "Mom, didn't you tell me to keep a distance from women before?"

Li Ting covered her chest, leaned on Chu Ci's shoulder, and said feebly, "I'm afraid that your blood will make you stupid, so I want you to keep a safe distance from women, but I don't want you to be a female insulator. Yeah! Oh, just wait until you become a bachelor. I will never have the opportunity to have grandchildren in this life."

Chu tian:......

Chapter 45 Yang Yi's mother and daughter come to visit

Mr. Chu said, "Xiaotian, you are already in your twenties. You have to learn to make your own decisions in your own life. Find a partner to live with yourself. Other people can only give you advice, cannot make the decision for you, including your parents."

Minglan "How did you feel when that girl confessed her love to you?"

Chu Tian said a little shyly, "I thought her bright eyes were attractive, the dimples on her cheeks looked cute, and her smile was contagious. I felt happy at the time."

Minglan was also a little helpless to complain, "The other girl mustered up the courage to confess to you, and you have feelings for her, how did you just refuse? Fortunately, the other girl also came with you, Just work hard, you will make up for the sins you have done."

Chu Tian said with some frustration, "It shouldn't be possible. She has forgotten about me since she met my aunt."

Chu Rui burst into laughter, "Brother, I don't even know how to complain about you."

Chu Xiao also said, "Since you know your feelings, let go and pursue her. Didn't you listen to your aunt? If she really has no feelings for you, how could she still be almost controlled by others? It's because When a person's emotions and thinking have weaknesses, others will take advantage of it. I think if you miss Zhuang Xinyan, you will never be able to find someone who is so suitable for you in your life. "

Chu Tian lowered his head and said, "No, she has joined my aunt's team. She still has a long way to go in the future. I am just an ordinary person. Since I can't accompany her to the end, then I will do it at the beginning. Don't bother her anymore."

Erlan said with some regret, "Since you have your own ideas, we won't get involved too much, but I hope that every decision you make will be carefully considered and without emotion. Just don't let yourself regret it for the rest of your life."

Minglan turned to Chu Xiao and asked, "My daughter-in-law showed concern about her team's situation just now. Now she is asleep. Please take a look and resolve the situation as soon as possible. Don't let her get upset. You are someone else now." You are your husband and the father of your child, you must shoulder your responsibilities."

Chu Xiao nodded and said to Old Man Chu, "Dad, I want a big, quiet and safe place. I heard my wife's former team members said that my wife has taken over many children's play facilities, and the installation of these equipment also requires To avoid the trouble of moving in the future, prepare enough now."

Old man Chu asked doubtfully, "Don't you plan to live at home?"

"Well, my wife once said that she is a cold-tempered person. She can't handle the relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, and she has conflicts with my sisters-in-law. Moreover, she spends her free time cultivating, which is inconsistent with everyone's work and rest habits."

Liu Siyan said with a smile, "Conflicts between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, and disagreements between sisters-in-law have never happened in our family. Over the years, the three of us have gotten along as sisters with different surnames. No matter where we live, we can't get rid of it for a while. You can let her try to live at home for a while. If it's not suitable, it's not too late to move. The main reason is that you bunch of rough old men don't know how to take care of a pregnant woman."

Minglan: "Yes, it doesn't matter if you don't have a good work and rest habit. You can live your life as you normally would. We don't have any rules in our family that no one has to give in to anyone else. And I can see that my little daughter-in-law is used to being alone. Now, she resists integrating into other people's life circles. It's not that she doesn't like the excitement. It should be that her mother-in-law and father-in-law protected her so well when they were around. The sudden departure of the two of them was a huge blow to her."

Chu Xiao: "Then wait until she wakes up and let's see what she decides! I will listen to her in everything. If he says to live at home, we will live at home. If she says she doesn't like living at home, then we will live outside."

Chu Zhan: "Brother, have you started practicing?"

"I've already started practicing but I haven't practiced the Qi into my body yet, but I can already feel the spiritual energy."

"Then the method of your cultivation was given to you by your little wife? Can you pass it on to others?"

"Everything we have is provided by my wife, including food, accommodation and transportation during this period. I don't think this can be spread to outsiders!

I can't express what is imprinted in my mind at all. I can only practice according to the law. And we have the conditions to cultivate. My wife also paid a huge price.

Because we are old, the impurity content in our bodies is too high, our bodies have many hidden wounds, and some meridians have been damaged. My wife used high-level marrow cleansing pills to transform our bodies. Didn't you notice that I have changed? Is it white? This is what happens to the body after cleansing the muscles and removing impurities.

The key is to use high-level marrow cleansing pills. My wife said that only she has it in this world. Even if others have it, they are only low-level ones and have no effect on our physical condition.

So three brothers, three sisters-in-law, and two nephews, if you want to cultivate, I can't do anything. You can only have a chance if you meet my wife's requirements and she is willing to teach you. I won't do it because you are my closest relatives. She is my wife, but I won't force her if she is unwilling."

The three Chu and Zhan brothers looked at each other and said, "Don't worry, we won't use family ties to achieve our own goals. We will fight for it ourselves."

Old Man Chu: "You can find whatever place you want, and use it wherever you choose. If others dare to have any objections, let them come to me."

"Jiang Yu, Jiang Yu, come out here."

The screams of the two women sounded at the door. Chu Xiao frowned and stood up and cried out. Yang Man also cried out. She recognized that it was her mother's voice.

Chu Xiao stood at the gate, looking at the two arrogant women who were gesticulating at the guards. Yang Man also saw this situation and asked, "Mom, Xiaoyi, what are you doing? Making such a loud noise, like What does it look like?"

Bai Yue looked at Yang Man who came out. Not only did she not help her, but she also accused her. She was even more angry. She, the chess piece that she had carefully raised, was completely useless. She was not in the heart of her husband's family at all, and she had no arms. She knew how to go out and didn't know how to help her parents, "What can I do? Of course I came to settle accounts with Jiang Yu. Look at your sister, she even lost one of her fingers, and the supplies in the space were also stolen by her. Got them all"

Yang Man: "Mom, you can't just listen to my sister's words and come to investigate. You must at least clarify the situation first!"

Yang Yi said angrily, "Are you my biological sister? Your biological sister was bullied. Not only did you not help, you also blamed your mother here."

Minglan came out and said, "Since Mrs. Yang is here, come in and speak clearly, lest everyone think that my daughter-in-law is a bully."

Everyone was sitting in the living room. Minglan asked Yang Yi, "You said that my daughter-in-law shaved off your fingers and took your supplies. Then tell me, under what circumstances did my daughter-in-law slice off your fingers?" , whoever took your supplies, please explain the situation first. We also have two people here. If you feel that two people are missing, then you can find all the people in your team. We will Confronted face to face

If it was my youngest daughter-in-law's fault, I would apologize to Yang Yi in person even if I don't have this face today! How to compensate? We, the Chu family, will pay whatever we want, but if my daughter-in-law is not wrong and you, mother and daughter, ruined my daughter-in-law's reputation in such a big way, are you ready to compensate her for this debt? "

Chapter 46 Bai Yue is cheating

Bai Yue said loudly, "My dear, what you said makes me feel uncomfortable, why are you so uncomfortable? Jiang Yu is your youngest daughter-in-law, so my Yang Man is still your eldest daughter-in-law? Why haven't you seen me yet? Where are you protecting my Yang Man? The youngest daughter-in-law is a treasure, but the eldest daughter-in-law is no longer a human being?"

Minglan's tone remained unchanged, and she said neither quickly nor slowly, "As long as she is my daughter-in-law, as long as it is not their fault, I will protect anyone who comes to bully them. Don't change the subject and let Yang Yi say that my daughter-in-law is How did you bully her?"

Yang Yi hesitated and said, "She is the one who bullied me. It's pointless for you to find someone to confront her, because the people there are all her team members and they must be biased against her."

Chu Xiao: "You are relying on your own space power, and you feel that you are superior to others. You know that my wife's space is bigger than yours, and her functions are stronger than yours. You can't stand it anymore, so you point at my wife and scold me, my wife." I'll cut off your finger. If I don't kill you, my wife is kind.

As for getting supplies from your space? Are you embarrassed to say it? Are you thicker than the city wall? Are the materials in your space yours? A team of seven people searched for it together. My wife asked you to divide it into seven, we will take six, and you will keep one for yourself. Isn't this right?

You came back in my wife's car. You are not from our team. My wife asked you to pay the fare for the supplies. Isn't this right? I'm sorry. There is so much noise here. Do you think the world is your mother and everyone has to give way to you? Doting on you? Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? Which character on the card are you? "

Chu Tian: "I can testify that everything my brother-in-law said is true."

Yang Yi blushed at Chu Xiao's questioning and ridicule, but she still said, "But you promised Uncle Chu to bring me back safely."

Chu Xiao glanced at Yang Yi contemptuously, "If I hadn't promised my old man, if it wasn't for the sake of my sister-in-law, do you think you can come back with all your hair and tail?"

We are fighting zombies in the front, and you are attracting zombies in the back. How much did you hold us back along the way from Beijing?

All of the supplies in your space were found by the six of us. Have you ever killed a zombie? Have you ever looked for supplies?

What the hell, I have a young lady temperament and she is very playful. Now I have the nerve to question you. If I were you, I would just want to find a rag to cover my face."

Jiang Yu, who was sitting on the bed upstairs and drinking sweet juice, laughed out loud. This man always looked honest in front of himself, but he didn't expect that this fool's ability was not weak.

Jiang Yu drank a cup of sweet juice in a good mood, then took out a large pot of monster meat stewed with elixir, and watched the show while eating.

Bai Yue pretended to be an elder, "I don't agree with what the fourth young master said. My daughter followed you without any effort, right?

Were the supplies you found shipped from her space? Otherwise, no matter how many zombies you kill and how much supplies you find, will you be able to transport them?

Even if my daughter caused you a little trouble because of her fear when you were fighting zombies, isn't this justifiable?

Isn't it normal for my little daughter, who has been raised with so much love and care, to be afraid of sharp teeth when something like this happens? Your team is all grown men, what will happen if you take care of Yang Yi? "

Chu Xiao: "That's your own daughter, not anyone else's daughter in our team. Why do you spoil her? Give her up? Since she was raised by you, you can keep her in your own home and pamper her by yourself. Ah, what's the big deal if you let it out to harm others?

Mrs. Bai asked your daughter to follow us. You know what kind of thoughts you are hiding. How thick-skinned do you have to be so confident in beating her up?

The one-hundred-meter space where your daughter awakened, you told us was ten-meters. You hid half of the supplies that we worked hard to find for your daughter. When the time comes, because of her contribution, you will have to The plan to share the other half of the supplies with us has come to nothing, and you still have the nerve to question it?"

Bai Yue: "A person as noble as the Fourth Young Master has learned to talk nonsense. You said that my daughter has awakened to a dimension of one hundred meters, which is one hundred meters. Who can prove it?"

Since your Chu family has admitted that Jiang Yu is your Chu family's youngest daughter-in-law, then if my daughter loses this finger, your Chu family should pay compensation and return my daughter's space and supplies, otherwise we will not give up."

Yang Man: "Mom, can you please be reasonable? Isn't everything clear now? It was my sister who made the mistake first, and then the fourth brother and sister punished her.

Isn't it normal to work together as a team to find supplies? The younger sister is not a teammate of the fourth younger sister. They brought her back safely and she paid for the trip. Isn't that what she should be doing?

You shouldn't be struggling with these issues now. You should be glad that your sister is back safely. Do you know how many people in the base go out to look for supplies, go out well, but never come back? "

Bai Yue angrily pushed Yang Man beside him back. Yang Man's retreating feet were blocked by the legs of the sofa, and her upper body leaned back. Chu Zhan caught her with quick eyes and hands, lowered his head and asked, "Are you okay?"

Yang Man looked at Chu Zhan blankly, feeling this strong and warm embrace. Chu Zhan looked at Yang Man and looked at him in a daze, and tapped her forehead with his other hand. Yang Ying came back in pain. God came and immediately got up from Chu Zhan's arms

Of course, neither Bai Yue nor Yang Yi saw this scene, because they didn't care about Yang Man at all, so they didn't care whether she fell or not?

Bai Yue just acted like a fool, since the world is like this anyway, no etiquette is important in front of an hungry stomach, "Anyway, I don't care how you make excuses? Even if Jiang Yu hurt my daughter, you should compensate, and so should we. We don't need more from you, we only need a thousand crystal nuclei, a thousand catties of rice, and a hundred catties of bacon."

Chu Rui: "Is your daughter made of gold? One finger is worth so much. Does Mrs. Yang know the value of one thousand kilograms of rice now? One thousand kilograms of rice is enough for the entire base to survive for two days, and it's still a hundred Where's the pound of bacon? If your family can produce two pounds of bacon now, I'll count you as the winner."

Chu Xiao looked at Chu Zhan with some confusion. When the base was established, weren't there sufficient supplies? Why are you so nervous about eating now?

Chu Zhan said with a bad expression, "The base was attacked by zombies. Several warehouses were destroyed by the Gong family and the Song family, so the entire base is now in a tight supply situation."

"Is our warehouse here okay?"

"It's okay. In addition to the more than 30,000 people in the hidden guard, our warehouse here also needs to help those low-level survivors who have no ability to survive. As long as they are not the kind who are lazy, sneaky and abducted, they should also be helped.

Therefore, the daily portion has been reduced by more than half. I could have gone out to look for some supplies before, but I guess I won't find anything after this acid rain. "

Chu Zhan was also worried. They were sitting on nothing and making no progress. Although the experts at the base had already studied hydroponic crops, they didn't know when the results would be achieved due to the lack of equipment and materials.

Bai Yue sat directly on the ground and started acting like a shrew, "I don't care, it's your family anyway. If you hurt my daughter, you should pay compensation."

"Then if I kill your daughter, how should I compensate you?" Everyone turned around and looked at Jiang Yu, holding a bowl to eat and going downstairs while eating, with a leisurely look, not like a pregnant woman. Pregnant woman who is almost one month old with triplets?

Minglan was so excited when she saw it. If it weren't for her lack of flexibility, she would have run over to support her little daughter-in-law by now.

Fortunately, Chu Xiao was faster. Jiang Yu broke away from Chu Xiao's hand holding her, "Let go first. It's hard for me to eat if you hold me like this."

Chu Xiao could only let go of her and made a protective posture with both hands. As Jiang Yu moved, Jiang Yu rolled her eyes at him.

When Jiang Yu arrived in the living room, everyone smelled a very special smell of meat and swallowed unconsciously.

Minglan quickly moved out of the way and said, "Xiao Yu, come sit here with mom."

"Cough, cough, cough." Jiang Yu was so shocked by the sound of her mother's voice that she started coughing.

Minglan quickly patted her back and said, "Eat slowly, don't be in a hurry."

Liu Siyan and Chu Ting looked at each other and laughed out loud. Chu Ting said, "Mom, I was scared by you, not choked."

Minglan also reacted and said with some embarrassment, "It's okay. It doesn't matter to you or me."

Jiang Yu stuffed the rice into Xiaoxiao's hands and looked at Bai Yue who was sitting on the ground and Yang Yi who thought of herself as a quail, "Yang Yi, I didn't expect you to be such a top performer. Tell me, if I kill you, what will happen to you?" How much compensation is required?"

Yang Yi knew this woman's methods. She would kill people without blinking an eye. She was a little scared and said, "I, I, I, I don't want compensation. I will take my mother and leave immediately."

Bai Yue glared at Yang Yi fiercely, then turned to Jiang Yu and said, "Let me tell you, don't be too arrogant. Don't think that you can be lawless because the Chu family is protecting you."

Jiang Yu looked at Yang Man and then at Bai Yue, seeming a little confused. Yang Man's heart skipped a beat when she saw her, "Fourth brother and sister, do you have any doubts?"

Chapter 47 Yang Man knows the truth

Jiang Yu looked at Yang Man and asked, "Has she been indulging you since childhood? What are you going to do? She didn't stop you, she even supported you. Then the relationship between you and your father became more and more distant, and they even started to quarrel when they met. situation

On the contrary, your relationship with her is getting closer and closer."

Yang Man looked at Jiang Yu in surprise, "Fourth brother and sister, do you know how to read faces?"

Jiang Yu shook her head, "I just saw that you two are not related by blood, and if she really loved you, she wouldn't act like this in your husband's house and make trouble unreasonably."

Yang Man was completely shocked now, "You mean we are not related by blood, you mean I am not her biological daughter?"

Jiang Yu: "If you ask me anything else, I don't know. Let her tell you in person!"

He took out a truth talisman from the space and used spiritual power to drive it into Yue Yue's chest. Yue Yue's expression was dull for a moment, as if he was struggling. After he calmed down

Jiang Yu asked: "Where did you bring Yang Man from?"

Ji Yue's face suddenly became ferocious, "That little bitch is as stupid as her mother, and she was toyed with by me.

I stole her man, and she regarded me as her best friend. When she was a child, I did just a little bit, and she died.

Then her man and every piece of her hair are mine, but that dead man feels guilty at this time and is so obsessed with that bitch's daughter? How is this possible? All children from now on must belong to my children

Haven't you ever heard of the word "pengsha"? I raised her to be arrogant and domineering, and the man became more and more disappointed with her, to the point where the two of them would not say a word when they met later.

I know the little bitch likes the eldest young master of the Chu family, ha! Then I tried to find a way to get her that kind of medicine. I wanted her to suffer the consequences, so I looked for a few people, but I didn't expect that the eldest young master of the Chu family would actually hit her and break her. It's not my fault, but it's just that, the little bitch didn't get anything out of marrying the Chu family, but I saw with my own eyes that the eldest young master of the Chu family had sex with another woman, and even had a child! She is indeed as stupid as her mother."

Yang Man's body felt as if all the strength had been drained from her body. Chu Zhan held her in his arms and patted her back. Yang Man's broken heart suddenly felt a little safer, and he stretched out his arms to hug Chu Zhan's waist. Crying hard in his arms

Yang Yi wanted to stop her mother from talking, but it didn't work whether she covered her mother's mouth or dragged her out. Xi Yue continued, "Originally, my little daughter Yang Yi likes the fourth young master of the Chu family. Then I found out The fourth young master of the Chu family is like an ice cube that cannot be covered up at all. I originally wanted her to get close to that little bitch and take the opportunity to get into Chu Zhan's bed, but Chu Zhan didn't want to marry her, so I could only let my daughter bring the medicine. I went on the road with Chu Xiao, but she is also useless. We have been together for such a long time, but she didn't succeed."

Jiang Yu turned to the Chu family and asked them if they still wanted to hear? Old Man Chu shook his head, "She should keep these dirty things to herself!"

Jiang Yu swung out a burst of spiritual power and hit Yu Yue on the head, causing him to faint. Chu Ci asked two guards to come in and carry the person out.

Yang Man was still crying sadly. Chu Zhan was very capable of leading troops. He really didn't have this skill in comforting women. Apart from hugging Yang Man and patting her back, he seemed to have no other option.

Minglan stepped forward and said to Yang Man, "My child! Don't be sad. It's better for us to know the truth than to be kept in the dark all our lives. From now on, our Chu family is both your natal family and your husband's family. Live your life, boss, and those things that are plagued by the plague will get their comeuppance sooner or later."

Chu Zhan also said, "Don't worry, I'll take it out on you," and actually plotted again (it was on his head)

For Yang Man, a hundred words of comfort from others are not as good as one from Chu Zhan. Yang Man gradually calmed down. As long as this man is by her side, she doesn't want anything else. For the sake of the hatred of his mother whom she has never met, She will repay her

Jiang Yu had seen enough and turned around to take the meal she handed to Chu Xiao. Then she saw that Chu Xiao had finished her meal, while the person who stole the meal was still smacking his mouth. Not enough to eat?

Others also noticed this situation, and even Yang Man, who was still sobbing, looked here in wonder.

Jiang Yu suddenly stretched out his hand to hold Chu Xiao's ears, "I asked you to hold it for me. Who did you eat? Do you mean it? You are thirty years old and you are still fighting for food with your children.

Can you eat whatever you want? Be careful to burst you." After Jiang Yu said that, he pinched his ears again.

Chu Xiao also realized something was wrong at this time. He felt as if something was running around in his body, looking for a breakthrough.

Jiang Yu took his left hand, held his fingers against each other, and helped him evacuate the spiritual energy flowing in his body. After a few minutes, Jiang Yu stopped and looked at him breathlessly, then reached out and pinched his other ear, "Next." Do you dare to eat randomly again?"

Chu Xiao quickly shook his head, "There's no next time. I thought you couldn't eat it, so I handed it to me. I didn't want to waste it, so I ate it all. I didn't think I couldn't eat this!"

"Are you hungry?"

"Well, I'm hungry. I had breakfast in G City."

"What do you want to eat? Chinese food or Western food?"

"I want to eat hot pot, I want to eat that mandarin duck pot"

"You're quite a big man, why are you so picky about food?"

"Isn't he pampered by his wife?"

"A man's mouth is deceiving?"

The entire Chu family just stared at the young couple in shock. Is this the same person who drew his sword at them earlier? At this moment they feel how redundant they are

Jiang Yu looked at Chu Xiao, who was still stunned, "What are you doing standing still? Aren't you hungry? Find a place quickly and I'll bring out the hot pot for you! Or do you just eat in the living room?"

Chu Xiao quickly took his wife's hand and went to the dining room.

There was a large round dining table. Jiang Yu waved her hand and a large mandarin duck pot with a large soup base appeared in the middle of the round table. Then she kept taking out hot pot dishes from the space. Chu Xiao kept talking about it. The round table was placed. When the table was full, Chu Xiao quickly said, "There are enough dishes. Wife, please bring out some more rice."

Then a big bowl of rice appeared on the stool

Minglan raised her right hand with difficulty, closed her chin, and reached out to pinch it. Mr. Chu, who was standing next to her, said, "Honey, does it hurt?"

"pain"

"Then I'm not dreaming, there really is a fairy in our house."

Liu Siyan: "I think she is like Doraemon"

Wei Ting came to her senses and quickly pulled her son Chu Tian in front of Jiang Yu, "Fourth brother and sister, please help us two see if we are related by blood?"

Jiang Yu looked at Chu Ting in confusion, then at Chu Tian, ​​and then at Chu Ci who was walking over.

"He is related to you by blood, and he is also related by blood to the person who just walked over."

Qu Ting wailed, "If it's really the wrong hug, I still have some comfort."

Jiang Yu turned around and looked at Chu Xiao in confusion. Chu Xiao stroked her hair and said, "It's okay. Don't worry about it. You can get something you can eat. Wife, let's have a meal together. It can also be considered as a witness. I feel so wronged to you for not participating in our marriage. I will marry you gloriously before the end of the world."

Jiang Yu tilted her head and thought for a moment, "Why do I feel like something is wrong about this?"

Chu Xiao touched his nose guiltily, "There is nothing wrong. You must be thinking too much because you are pregnant."

"Oh, okay, as you said, do you want to drink? Are there any drinks?"

Mr. Chu looked at the hot pot that was plugged in and the soup was simmering, and he swallowed unconsciously. It had been more than two months, almost three months, and he hadn't had a good meal. One day, he had to take care of his son. Blessings for my daughter-in-law, "My child has wronged you. He welcomed you into the house in such a crude way, and you still provided food and drink. But the old man is here to promise you that if anyone in the Chu family dares to let you be wronged, the old man will I kicked him out of the house myself,

There is no need to drink. In this situation, everyone needs to stay awake at all times, so just drink some drinks! Let's use water instead of wine and wish you a long and happy life."

Jiang Yu finally realized what was wrong, and then stepped on Chu Xiao hard, causing Chu Xiao to hold his foot and circle around in pain.

The others also laughed when they looked at it. Minglan looked at Jiang Yu and was really satisfied.

Chu Zhan looked at Chu Xiao and said, "You deserve it. Who told you to deceive others?"

After everyone sat down, a drink was poured in front of everyone. In front of Jiang Yu was her small hot pot and sweet juice.

Mr. Chu said: "Two months before the end of the world, the old man was looking forward to when you, the little girl, would come to our big family. Although the process was a bit bumpy, we will finally be reunited one day. I will drink water instead of wine. I wish you two a long life together, let's drink this."

Afterwards, there was a lively scene of hot pot shabu-shabu. Jiang Yu saw everyone eating happily. Suddenly, she felt that the small hot pot in front of her was no longer fragrant. She also picked up a piece of fat beef and went to the spicy pot to brush it. Chu Xiao had quick eyes and quick hands. He stopped her and said, "Wife, you can't eat this. You forgot, you are allergic to iodine."

"I'll just eat one piece. You guys eat it so deliciously. It doesn't taste good for me to eat it alone. Just a little bit. I'll just eat a little bit to taste it, can't you? Why are you so heartless? You also said that you want to treat me badly, You don't even allow me to eat hot pot." As she spoke, her eyes turned red, and she even felt wronged and cried.

Chu Xiao hurriedly wiped her tears, "It's not that I don't want you to eat it, but the salt used in it is iodized salt. If you eat it, you will be allergic. If you eat it alone, it won't taste good. Then I will eat it with you. I want you to know that it's harmful to you, but I still allow you to eat it, so that's not treating you well? Be good, stop crying, can I eat it with you? "

Minglan also quickly comforted her and said, "Xiaoyu, don't cry anymore. Oh, you have wronged the child. What do you think these salt-producing merchants are doing? What are they doing with iodine? My little daughter-in-law is so embarrassed."

Jiang Yu realized that after he did something stupid, she wanted to bury her head in his chest.

Liu Siyan said with a smile: "Fourth brother and sister, don't be embarrassed. In fact, this is the body's instinctive reaction after pregnancy. Occasionally, some small emotions will burst out. When I was pregnant with Xiao Rui, it was much more serious than yours. At that time, the family I can't eat or sleep after being tortured by me."

Kui Ting: "Second sister-in-law is right, fourth sister-in-law, you are considered strong. Look, you have gone through so many things while carrying a child alone."

Yang Man also said: "Fourth brother and sister, you don't have to be sorry. I'll tell you that when your second sister-in-law and third sister-in-law were pregnant, you made me miserable. You kept pulling me to chat all night, even in the middle of the night. You had to I make cakes for them, make salads for them, and sometimes bake barbecue for them. What's even more outrageous is that they also ask me to sing for them. I can't refuse. I haven't said the words of refusal yet. They both shed tears. Falling down as if there is no need for money,

As a result, they both fell asleep. They had eaten and drank enough and fell asleep soundly. I still had to go to the hospital with two dark circles under my eyes."

Jiang Yu asked doubtfully, "Shouldn't they ask their husbands to accompany them? Should their husbands cook food for them? Why do they need my sister-in-law to accompany them?"

Minglan"Don't look at the fact that I have four sons. In fact, they don't have much time at home. They travel all over the country. I am not healthy and can't stay up late for a long time. I can only watch them during the day and watch her at night." The two of you can really torment your sister-in-law."

Jiang Yu said, "Now that the capital is already a big financial group, is money really that important?"

Mr. Chu: "Our Chu family has secretly cultivated some forces, which require money to build up. There are countless people who rely on the consortium to support themselves. If the leader makes a wrong decision, the consortium will instantly fall apart. It's not impossible"

Chu Xiao: "The more than 30,000 hidden guards in the base now are the forces we cultivated. In their heyday, they were several times larger than this! Most of them were lost due to sudden natural disasters, and some were unable to come back outside. Everyone in the country The weapons ordered from outside are a huge number.

We also need to maintain our purchasing channels, transportation channels, and talent training channels."

Jiang Yu still can't understand this approach. What's the use of cultivating more forces before the end of the world? You can't overthrow a certain power, and you can't unify the world. Why make yourself so tired? He also left his pregnant wife at home.

Only then did Chu Zhan realize why he said he wanted a divorce when he was being controlled. Are his parents so angry and angry?

When he was away, his nominal wife had always been filial to his parents and took care of the house for him. His grudge against her for plotting to marry her had disappeared at this moment. After all, she was also a pitiful person. She was supported and controlled by others. After she got married, her husband ignored her and even brought back a woman from outside. You can imagine how broken she was at that time. No wonder she was so angry that she hurt others.

Chu Zhan rinsed a chopstick of vegetables in the clear soup pot and put it in Yang Man's bowl. Yang Man raised her head and looked at Chu Zhan blankly. Chu Zhan said with a smile, "Eat quickly. Eat some clear soup first to cushion your stomach."

This small gesture by Chu Zhan moved Yang Man to the point of bursting into laughter.

Jiang Yu looked at Chu Zhan. Chu Zhan noticed the gaze falling on him. He looked up and met Jiang Yu's eyes. "The fourth brother and sister are looking at me like this. Is there something wrong with me?"

Everyone else also looked at Jiang Yu. After all, the shadow of the ghost talisman from before was still there.

Jiang Yu said, "Brother, don't you like men?"

"Cough cough cough cough"

Chapter 48 Jiang Yu leaves

Jiang Yu's unexpected question really shocked everyone. Even Old Man Chu and Minglan almost choked on their own saliva.

Chu Zhan was also shocked. When did he like a man? Why didn't he know it?

After Chu Zhan came to his senses, he put down his chopsticks and said solemnly, "My sexual orientation is normal, and I only have brotherly love with men. Although I don't know how Gu Qi thought I liked men in the first place, but I did because One of my brothers died of illness and he was depressed for a period of time. This is how I gave her the opportunity to take action."

Jiang Yu said innocently, "I misunderstood, I'm sorry."

Chu Zhan shook his head and said, "It doesn't matter. I should say thank you more and say I'm sorry to you. Although those words were not my intention, they still came from my mouth."

Jiang Yu said: "You don't need to apologize, after all, I also whipped you."

Chu Xiao: "I'm sorry, let's eat quickly, don't let this delicious meal down."

Chu Xiao looked at Jiang Yu and said, "Wife, let me eat with you."

Jiang Yu shook her head, "No, you can't stand it."

Minglan said worriedly: "Then will there be any problems if you eat it?"

"No, the children need these things now"

"That's good, that's good, it's okay. "Okay."

Chu Rui and Chu Tian were simmering the meat crazily. It was numb, spicy and hot. They loved the taste. Liu Siyan and Li Ting were not very intolerant of spicy food, so they swiped the clear soup pot and enjoyed the meal.

Everyone was only focusing on cooking the dishes, but no one said anything. Jiang Yu was already full, so she just sat and watched everyone eat. It seemed that in front of delicious food, he could put aside all table manners, "I need to add some more for food you?"

Chu Zhan swallowed the fat beef in his mouth, "This beef is good, is there any more? If you have more, I'll have some more."

Minglan: "This shrimp is good and fresh. I can eat two more."

Chu Han: "This hairy belly is good, you can have more."

Chu Ci: "Brothers and sisters, can you change the soup base? It tastes a bit bland if you rinse it too much."

Jiang Yu added two more portions to everything they ordered, and changed the soup base for them. The whole family continued to cook vegetables and rice.

Chu tian burped, swallowed the last bite of food, leaned on the back of the chair, touched his round belly, and sighed, "Since meeting my aunt, my abdominal muscles have disappeared piece by piece, and now they are all gone I'm so fat"

Chu Zhan leaned back on his chair and couldn't help but ask the doubts in his heart, "Fourth brother and sister, I want to ask you a question. Of course, it doesn't matter if you don't want to answer.

The vegetables you took out were very fresh and well packaged, and the soup base was still hot when you took it out. They don't look like things collected after the apocalypse at all. Did my brothers and sisters anticipate the acid rain before it happens? Condition? "

Chu Xiao immediately said, "Brother, you..."

Jiang Yu interrupted Chu Xiao, "Since eldest brother is suspicious, why do you want to eat it again? Aren't you afraid that there is something wrong with these things?

If I say I know, will the elder brother say that since you know why you don't tell the government, why don't you inform people to prepare in advance? Why can you watch so many people being killed, right?

Yes, I do know that two months before the National Day, after meeting Chu Xiao at the hotel, I went back to my apartment and read a letter my master left for me.

Tell me that in two months, the world will undergo earth-shaking changes. Let me prepare in advance and prepare as much food, clothing, housing and transportation as possible.

So I called the company's executive director and asked him to order all its factories to increase production and all shopping malls to increase inventory, including its hospitals and all catering industries. This is equivalent to two full months. All occasions under the group are only accessible but not accessible.

If you investigated me about the operations of the Jiang Group, you would definitely know about it. Did I lie? You make your own judgment

I tried to call the relevant departments, but they warned me not to spread rumors and cause panic, and asked me if I needed to see a psychiatrist. I posted online and was ridiculed and abused by many people. Account blocked

I think I have done what I should do and I have not sorry to anyone.

Brother, do you want to ask anything else? I know, I must tell the truth."

Chu Zhan: "Where is the master of the fourth brother and sister?"

"have no idea"

"Fourth brother and sister, the current environment is really cruel, and the space for human life is getting narrower and narrower. I know you are powerful, but a few powerful people alone cannot save anything. We must all work together and make progress together. Only then can we defeat this world."

"Brother, please tell me what you want to say. I am a stupid person and I don't understand what you say in a roundabout way."

"I want you to contact your master and see if you can teach more people so that everyone can become stronger and human beings can survive longer."

"I can't contact him. He has always contacted me. Brother may not understand cultivation. Do you know how many resources it costs for a person to break through Foundation Building? Do you know that these resources require one person to fight and find them? How strenuous is it?

Especially the more spiritual things are surrounded by guardian monsters. If you want to get this thing, you must defeat the monsters. Sometimes because you get a precious elixir, or a precious cultivation resource, It is possible that you will be scarred from fighting, and you may even narrowly escape death and become the prey of Beast.

This is why there are not many disciples in the world of cultivation.

Brother, do you still think my master should bring more disciples?

In other words, what does the life and death of others have to do with my master? Why should he fight to the death and take risks for the lives of others? He can live a carefree life by himself, doesn't he? "

Chu Zhan added, "Don't you also teach so many people how to cultivate? Isn't your purpose to make more people stronger?"

Jiang Yu sneered, "I'm really not that great. I want to change the world on my own. Besides, there are too many harsh conditions in the world and it's not worth it for me to do that. I'm just paving the way for my children and protecting them. That's all, brother, do you want to ask anything else?"

"Then will you provide resources for these people you teach?"

"I can"

"Are your resources given to you by your master?"

"yes"

Chu Xiao couldn't listen anymore, "Brother, this is my wife. She is not the subject of your interrogation. I advise you to stop it, otherwise don't blame your brother for falling out."

Minglan quickly smoothed things over, "Boss, please don't bring your work style back home."

Old Man Chu, "Boss, you have gone too far. My fourth daughter-in-law, don't get in trouble with your eldest brother. He is just such a virtuous person."

Jiang Yu: "Brother cares about the world, which is admirable, but people like me who only sweep the snow in front of my house are really not worthy of being with me. I really disturbed you today. This meal is my apology. Goodbye. "

After Jiang Yu finished speaking, she broke away from Chu Xiao's hand and strode away without looking back. But when Chu Xiao chased her out, Jiang Yu had disappeared, and she ran out a few steps to ask the person hiding at the door. Wei, who didn't see Jiang Yu go out, knew that his wife must have used cultivation methods to escape again.

After going back dejectedly, Minglan watched him come back alone and asked anxiously, "Where is your wife?"

Chu Xiao sat down on the sofa, "Before eating, my dad clearly said that no one is allowed to bully her in this family, but we have just finished eating, why do you ask like this, brother?

Dad, why didn't you stop him? You all watched Chu Zhan interrogate my wife like a prisoner.

Haha, I have clearly reminded you before that my wife has been betrayed before and has a sensitive mind. Why do you still do this? "

Chu Zhan: "Brother, I don't think the question I asked is too extreme. When you asked Dad to check her before, the hidden guards discovered the abnormal operations of the Jiang Group and paid attention to everything. I just asked me I don't think this is an interrogation of the prisoner, this is just a normal exchange!

And during that time, Jiang Yu, except for showing up at the warehouse at nine o'clock every night, the rest of the time he seemed to have disappeared from the world.

I just asked a few more questions, which may be a bit offensive, but if it is inconvenient for her, I also said it at the beginning. If it is not convenient for her to answer, she doesn't have to answer."

"Brother, tell me honestly, are you concerned about my wife's supplies?"

"Fourth brother, it's really difficult to find the base. I..."

"Brother, you don't need to say more, so as not to hurt the feelings of the brothers. My wife used her own property to prepare the supplies. She can take them if she is willing to take them. It is understandable if she doesn't want to take them. Not everyone is worthy of help.

When we were in Yancheng, the entire Yancheng was controlled by illusions. It was my wife who single-handedly got rid of the zombie animal with psychic powers. My wife was still pregnant.

Do you know how powerful the zombie animal is that can control the entire smoke city fantasy? But after my wife took the trouble to get rid of it, she didn't get a word of thanks from the people she rescued. They even kept accusing my wife that she should give up the car she was riding in.

My wife is right, the world is so hot, why should she take out her own supplies as soon as the base is reached? Even if you want to help, it's only to help someone you recognize.

Chu Tian had personal experience of that illusion. What was it like at that time? You can ask him

And brother, I know you are kind and righteous. You want my wife's supplies. You really want to help more people, and you still maintain the style of behavior before the end of the world, but the world has changed now.

I'm going to find my wife. From the moment I joined her team, I am no longer the deputy leader of the Shadow Guard. There is no need to tell me what is going on in the Shadow Guard, and I don't want to know.

It's not easy for me to get my wife's forgiveness. I just want to be with her and our children." Chu Xiao left after saying that.

Chu Tian: "What my uncle said is true. The team I led was also trapped in an illusion for a few days. If my aunt hadn't gotten rid of that zombie animal, we would all have slowly taken turns as its food.

It is true as my uncle said, among all the survivors, no one said a word of thanks to my aunt, and some even relied on their elders and insulted my aunt with moral kidnapping.

In fact, my aunt is really quite cool. She is not as cold-hearted as she appears. She can return even ten points to others when they treat her trifling.

Uncle, I don't know why you are asking this, but I really don't agree with your approach. My aunt made so much love in our family on the first day, and it's not enough to fly back with our swords. She was tired, but she couldn't even sleep. She was woken up several times. It was not easy for her to open her heart and be willing to accept the Chu family, but the last step made her feel like an outsider and being interrogated like a prisoner. Maybe you are really disappointed with our Chu family!

I also very much agree with my uncle's approach. The world has indeed changed. If we still maintain the same style of behavior before the end of the world, then we will be the first to be unable to survive."

After Chu Tian finished speaking, he returned to his room.

Everyone else in the Chu family was silent in the living room.

Chapter 49 Cultivation

The Chu family was silent for a long time, and then Mr. Chu said, "The world has changed, but our beliefs have not changed. I don't want our Chu family's beliefs to change either. Not everyone is a bad person, and not everyone is a bad person." None of them deserve help,

You are the boss, and I don't agree with what you did today. Whether you want to help others depends on your own free will? If the fourth daughter-in-law voluntarily gives out the supplies, then everyone will be happy if you use it to help others. What you did today is asking for it from her, and it is even a bit of moral kidnapping."

Minglan: "Alas! Actually, I don't think the fourth daughter-in-law is that stingy. It's like she said she was sweeping away the snow before her. She is like a tentacle, slowly exploring forward, and when she encounters something unusual, she will He immediately retracted

This is a sign of extreme insecurity in her heart and distrust of the outside world. Perhaps it was because Lao Si said that betrayal hurt her too deeply.

Another situation is that she has too little contact with the outside world. In fact, it is conceivable that she can have such a high level of cultivation with equal efforts and time spent behind it. Haven't we all read her information? She can graduate with a doctorate at the age of 20, and she also needs to learn the skills of managing a group. Which one does not require time? Then she had so much time to have too much contact with the outside world, and her parents-in-law and mother-in-law suddenly passed away, which was also a heavy blow to her.

There is also the fourth child who is confused. Such a proud girl lost her virginity under unknown circumstances. She woke up the next day and found the building empty. She wanted to vent and take revenge, but no one could be found. This It's also very painful for a girl.

A 20-year-old girl who just barely came of age had an unexpected pregnancy without even knowing who the other party was. She was pregnant with triplets in this crisis-ridden world, and she managed to survive until now. I really admire her. If it were me, I would You may not have the courage to leave behind a child whose origin is unknown."

Chu Zhan: "Perhaps my approach was extreme. I feel that I did nothing wrong. If I need to apologize, I will apologize."

Jiang Yu teleported away, covered with his spiritual consciousness, found Sun Miao and the others' location, and passed directly there.

Sun Miao looked at the boss who suddenly appeared in front of her, and was frightened. She patted her chest and said, "Boss, you scared me to death."

Jiang Yu looked around the environment. It turned out to be two separate villas, both with yards. Now the yards have been connected and they look pretty good.

Jiang Yu asked Sun Miao, "How is it? Have you packed it all up?"

The other team members also gathered around, Song Yanlin said

"Don't worry, boss, you don't need to worry about these things. We have cleaned them all. The villa on the left has more rooms. Which one are we going to live in? The one on the other side, boss, you can live here, and we can give you more in the future. Children decorate children's room, children's play room

There are just two villas with no furniture. Boss, you have to bring some out."

Jiang Yu: "Okay, I will take out the furniture later and leave you with three months' supplies. By the way, here How do you pay the rent?"

Jiang Hongying: "A villa costs one kilogram of rice or flour a month. I asked about other buildings. A single room costs five kilograms a month, and a suite of more than one million square meters costs thirty kilograms a month. Let's rent this villa. It seems a bit expensive. The vice-captain told those two and brought us here directly."

Jiang Yu: "It doesn't matter if it's more expensive. Anyway, we don't lack supplies. We just need to live comfortably. I will take out the supplies later and you go and make up for one year's rent. I will leave you enough supplies for three months. You There is no need to go out to do tasks. In three months, if there are no emergencies, if you can practice then practice with peace of mind, and introduce Qi into the body as soon as possible. If you haven't started cultivating yet, use the accumulated crystal core to upgrade. Strength, if you don't have enough crystal cores, you can exchange them with supplies. By the way, don't forget to ask for the account for Chutian's 5,000 crystal cores.

I'm going to find a place to retreat for a period of time to make up for the loss of spiritual energy. I will come back in three months. I hope to hear news from you then. If the deputy captain comes back, let him cultivate without worrying about me. "

Jiang Yu looked at Song Yanlin and said, "Brother Song, I give you a task. Come up with a name for our team."

Then she said to Jiang Hongying and Wu Linlei, "Sister Jiang, Brother Ang, if you don't have someone, don't leave the villa alone. If you have someone to go out, try to find two teammates with special powers in the team to accompany you. You two You will be responsible for the logistics work of our team. If you are too busy, use some supplies to hire two people to help. When you are looking for people, you must observe carefully and don't look for spies to come in."

Jiang Yu went to a room, took out all the furniture and supplies from the space, and gave Song Yanlin a few chain-repairing stones, ten big grains per person, before teleporting away.

Sun Miao looked enviously at the place where the boss was spending time, "When will we be able to come and go as we please?"

Song Yanlin: "Just keep practicing. If you have a goal, you will always have a goal."

Luo Hao: "Brother Song, what is the name of our team? Have you missed it?"

Song Yanlin: "It can't be that fast. We must be careful. Let's all think about it and brainstorm ideas."

Jiang Cheng: "Then let's decorate the room first and put the things away before we think about it! There is also a place where the boss lives and a place for her. The boss can rest whenever she wants when she comes back."

When Chu Xiao arrived, he saw that everyone was busy moving furniture and installing it.

Chu Xiao searched around but couldn't find Jiang Yu, so he asked Song Yanlin, "Where is she?"

"The boss went to a place to retreat to cultivate. She asked you to go back. Don't look for her. Just cultivate with peace of mind. She will be back in three months."

Chu Xiao felt very powerless at the moment. If his wife were an ordinary person, he would still have a target to find, but how could he find her now?

Song Yanlin patted Chu Xiao on the shoulder, "It can be seen that the boss has not been able to cultivate during this period of time. There has been a lot of damage along the way. Let her rest assured and practice for a few months! Otherwise, after the child is born, she will be busy so much with the children that she cannot leave the child alone to cultivate.

There is no shortage of supplies now, and we are considered safe at the base. Let's also try to introduce Qi into the body as soon as possible and raise the cultivation level earlier. We can also help when encountering in the future, and we don't have to hide behind the boss."

Chu Xiao sighed helplessly, "I understand, does the boss have any explanation left?"

"Just let us make up for one year's rent, and don't forget to ask Chutian for the account. There will be nothing else."

"Um"

Jiang Yu returned to her own space and soaked in the hot springs comfortably. It seemed that she was suitable for shrinking into her own turtle shell.

After eating and drinking, I meditated beside the spiritual spring and cultivate. There is nothing more calming than cultivating.

Now that she is pregnant with the child, she does not eat big grains. When she feels hungry, she drinks spiritual spring water and spiritual juice. She prepares meals before eating. She can still comfortably soak in hot springs and interact with the children every day. Now She bathed in hot springs every day, and the stretch marks on her belly were no longer itchy. Gradually, the marks were no longer visible. It was so wonderful to live a leisurely life.

In the first few days of Chu Xiao's life, it was like a year. After a few days, he calmed down and started to cultivate.

Wu Linlei and Jiang Hongying did not hire helpers with supplies. Although they were tired of cleaning two villas every day and taking care of more than a dozen people, it was already easier than escaping outside. Every supply was very precious now, what can they not do for the squad? You can't waste the team's resources just because you want to make it easier for yourself.

Three months passed like this. Chu Zhan went there several times without seeing anyone. Minglan was really anxious, so she asked Chu Tian, ​​who was at home, to accompany her to the villa, where everyone was cultivating. In order to improve her strength, only Jiang Hongying and Wu Linlei entertained her, and they didn't know the whereabouts of their youngest daughter-in-law.

Returning home with a sad face, Old Man Chu asked, "What's wrong? Where did you get angry?"

"If you really can take it, then it's okay, but I haven't even seen anyone. The fourth wife went to their team once the day she left home, and they told me she went into seclusion."

"Hey, don't worry about it. We are already old! How many more days can we live? Let them worry about their love."

"How can we not be worried? By the way, why haven't the three eldest brothers come back for a few days? Did something happen?"

"The reconnaissance team sent out and brought back the situation is that the zombies outside are behaving very strangely, as if they are being controlled by others. They have begun to form their troops. There may be a zombie siege soon. They brothers Everyone is busy surveying the situation and deploying defense lines."

"Then let them pay attention to their safety."

Mr. Chu is also very worried. These ghosts have been quiet for a few months. If they explode, he doesn't know whether they can be stopped. He can't show it, otherwise his wife will be worried.

At this time, Chu Ting ran in crying, "Mom and Dad, my eldest brother is in hospital. Go to the hospital quickly."

Chapter 50 Zombie Siege

Old man Chu, old lady Chu, and Li Ting hurried to the hospital. At this moment, the alarm at the base was also sounded.

But the base is not chaotic. Ordinary people without special powers, the middle-aged ones supporting the elderly, the young ones holding their children, quickly ran to the air-raid shelter built. There was no pushing or slow movement. people left behind

The members of the Hidden Guards quickly deployed the defense line in front of them and found the correct position to take precautions. The members of the Superpower Team also picked up their weapons one after another and cooperated with the army's movements. The medical staff of the hospital also uniformly carried their medicine boxes. He ran away

Ming Lan and the other three arrived at the hospital panting, but they saw Chu Zhan running out of the hospital door. Chu Zhan was in a very messy state, his clothes were torn everywhere, there were blood stains on his face, and his forehead was wrapped in gauze, which was covered with blood. stained red

Chu Zhan looked at the three people running over, "Dad, hurry up and take mom and the three younger siblings to the air raid shelter. This time there are not only zombies sieging the city, but also swarms of bats. They will arrive at the base soon. Hurry up and wait." It's too late." After Chu Zhan finished speaking, without waiting for Old Chu's reply, he immediately ran to the battlefield.

Old Man Chu: "The third daughter-in-law, take your mother to the air-raid shelter, keep an eye on her, and take good care of her." After saying that, he ran away from the battlefield, but it was obvious that his pace was not fast.

Minglan looked at her husband's leaving figure, wiped away the tears on her face, and said to her daughter-in-law behind her, "Let's go to the air-raid shelter, don't let them get upset."

Li Ting also wiped away her tears and supported Fang Yan to walk quickly to Minglanyan's air-raid shelter.

Yang Man was in the team of medical staff and looked at her husband who was running over in a mess. Chu Zhan also saw her, took a deep look at her, said, "Pay attention to safety, protect yourself" and ran away. front line

Yang Man shouted at his back, "Chu Zhan, you must also protect yourself."

Liu Siyan next to her hugged her, "Sister-in-law, we will be fine. We will definitely defeat those ghosts. Man can defeat nature. With so many brave people like us, can we still be afraid of them?"

Yang Man wiped away her tears, put his hand on the medical kit, concentrated her energy, and was always ready to rescue the injured.

There are three lines of defense arranged on the city wall. The first line is a uniform machine gun. It is to attack the zombies besieging the city. Two teams of people take turns to shoot.

The second line of defense is mortars to deal with large-scale zombies and aerial attacks.

The third path is a superpower with high superpowers.

There is also a line of defense within the city wall, which is also composed of superpowers and troops. At this moment, no one cares about personal gains and losses. They are all united and fighting with the same sword.

Jiang Yu's team, except Wu Linlei and Jiang Hongying took their son to the air raid shelter, everyone else participated

People inside the city wall can feel the road shaking slightly at this moment, because there are too many zombies outside, and the machine guns and mortars on the city wall sound at the same time.

But the zombies in front fell down, and the ones behind continued to move forward. Moreover, the zombies now are not afraid of obstacles and can directly step over the fallen zombies.

Seeing this situation, everyone's heart sank. Chu stood aside to encourage morale, "They have become stronger. We are stronger than them. This is our world. We must dominate it. Put these disgusting things away." I'm knocked down

Behind us are our father, wife, and children, and we cannot take a step back."

Yes, they cannot retreat. They are holding on here. At least their father, wife, and children behind them are safe. Once they retreat, can you imagine what the consequences will be?

Everyone started grabbing faster, and the fallen zombies were almost piled up. But there was still no end in sight for the zombies behind. The hands of the people taking turns to grab were numb from the shock, but they were still shooting mechanically. action

Gradually, everyone's movements slowed down and they were sweating profusely, because they felt a very stinging pain in their heads. Some were even unable to stand due to the pain. Chu Zhan also covered his head.

Chu Xiao immediately came to him and said, "Brother, the zombie bats are coming soon. This is their unique sound attack method. Let everyone get down from the city wall and find cover. Otherwise, everyone will be a living target."

Chu Zhan: "Hold on, get off the city wall and find cover. The zombie bats will be here soon."

At this time, several old men shouted from below with loudspeakers, "You can't go down the city wall. You must hold your position. What if you go down the city wall and the zombies come in? Chu Zhan, you can't give random orders."

Chu Zhan: "All team members listened to the order, picked up their weapons, quickly descended the city wall and found cover."

"yes"

This is a city wall built specifically to fight zombies. The wall is four meters thick and made entirely of reinforced concrete. The top of the wall is ten meters wide and has eight ladders.

Even though everyone has a headache now and some of them are even unsteady, they still insist on carrying out the orders.

When everyone found cover and hid, many people were already lying on the ground in pain.

Now, the zombie bats that cover the sky have reached the sky above the zombie group. The closer the zombie bats are to the city wall, the more people are lying down.

Several brothers of the Chu family gathered together, and old man Chu was also there. However, no matter how much pain the Chu family man had, his back was straight. Chu Zhan endured the pain and said, "We haven't seen the shadow of the ghost yet. He has already fallen so hard." There are so many people, I'm afraid it will be difficult to survive this time. Brother, we will cover you. You take Xiaorui and Xiaotian back to the air-raid shelter. If the base escapes this disaster, the home will be left to you in the future."

Chu Xiao: "Brother, even if I don't work in the Hidden Guards, I am still a man of the Chu family. There is no reason to shrink from the battle. We face it together. We must live together and die together."

Chu Xiao was thinking in his heart, fortunately his little wife was not here. No matter whether the base could be saved today, with his little wife's strength, she would definitely be able to take good care of the children. Apart from being reluctant to leave, he was walking sideways in this world. There is nothing to worry about. Without people like them holding my daughter-in-law back, she will live more comfortably.

Old Man Chu: "Yao'er, listen to your elder brother's arrangements. You still have a child who has not been born yet. You can't abandon your responsibilities."

Chu Xiao: "Dad, as long as my wife is here, they will be fine."

Now the old man Chu is covering his head. He is in so much pain that he can't speak. Chu Zhan reaches out and covers his father's ears.

The people in the air-raid shelter were not affected at all, but no one felt relaxed at the moment. Some were worried about their husbands, some were worried about their children, some were worried about the safety of the base, and were afraid that they would even lose this shelter.

At this moment, the bats have reached the sky above the base, really blocking out the sky and the sun! The base is very dimly lit under the cover of bats

A leading bat was hovering over the base, making constant sounds. He lowered his head to look at the base below, with a gleam of contempt in his red eyes. He turned his head and called out to the group of bats waiting for his orders behind him.

Chu Xiao below endured the pain and said, "Everyone, be prepared, they are about to attack."

Many team members who were lying down struggled to hold up their bodies and hold weapons. Even if they died, they would die standing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

767K 17.2K 22
I love the Jurassic Franchise
558K 18.8K 16
"Get this inside your little head". Taehyung started pointing at the youngers head pushing it a bit with his index finger. "We were married by force...
2.7K 112 5
A trip to taiwan became a trick to love for euijoo. Nicholas always dreamed of having a korean boyfriend, his dream finally was becoming true
65.2K 862 49
Yiqingqing died young, but when she went to the underworld, she was told that she was a person of great merit and virtue. She was supposed to be rich...