𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 , chr...

Por heartfelt-

─────── you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . ──────────────── 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪�... Más

𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧
𝟬𝟬𝟭 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔
𝟬𝟬𝟮 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝟬𝟬𝟯 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔
𝟬𝟬𝟰 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅
𝟬𝟬𝟱 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚 , 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚
𝟬𝟬𝟲 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕
𝟬𝟬𝟳 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒆
𝟬𝟬𝟴 𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒔
𝟬𝟬𝟵 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆
𝟬𝟭𝟭 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌!
𝟬𝟭𝟮 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖$𝒚
𝟬𝟭𝟯 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅
𝟬𝟭𝟰 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝟬𝟭𝟱 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝟬𝟭𝟲 𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕
𝟬𝟭𝟳 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕
𝟬𝟭𝟴 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝟬𝟭𝟵 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕?
𝟬𝟮𝟬 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕
𝟬𝟮𝟭 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓
𝟬𝟮𝟮 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓
𝟬𝟮𝟯 𝒊𝒅𝒇𝒄
𝟬𝟮𝟰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝟬𝟮𝟱 𝒊𝒗𝒚
𝟬𝟮𝟲 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏
𝟬𝟮𝟳 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒎
𝟬𝟮𝟴 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏
𝟬𝟮𝟵 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓
𝟬𝟯𝟬 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔
𝟬𝟯𝟭 𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒚
𝟬𝟯𝟮 𝒅𝒐 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘
𝟬𝟯𝟯 𝒓 𝒖 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆?
𝟬𝟯𝟰 𝒍𝒆𝒔
𝟬𝟯𝟱 𝒌𝒊𝒘𝒊

𝟬𝟭𝟬 𝒃𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒂𝒍

1.8K 43 66
Por heartfelt-

🎱. . .CHAPTER 010 ! —————
( instagram . . . real life . . . )
❛ tell your girlfriend to stop staring at me ❜

ᵢₙₛₜₐgᵣₐₘ !

notreallymiks

liked by mariagooding,
nathandoe8 and 12,517 others

notreallymiks  can't wait for my first day back!!!! (run me over)

view all 1,451 comments ↓

pepsikid first
notreallymiks ur actually obsessed with me
     ↳ pepsikid what gave it away..
     ↳ user CHRAYLA TRUTHER

user love the outfit ❤️

nathandoe8 horrible disgusting revolting
notreallymiks u literally took these pics for me 🤨🤨

user chrayla forever ! 💙

user we want more exclusive chris pics!
user who's we..?

fakenick fit ate
notreallymiks luv u nick

notmattsturn so this is why you took so long to get ready??
notreallymiks its a necessity to have pictures for my first day of junior year..😕
     ↳ notmattsturn you left us waiting for almost 20 minutes...
     ↳ notreallymiks cry
     ↳ notreallymaria i kinda liked waiting in that dusty ass van 💋💋
     ↳ notmattsturn i hate both of you

user i love you and chris together

user Anyone else see Talia (CHRIS' EX!!!) comment on a recent post??????
user I WAS GAGGED
user YES ‼️

notreallymaria guys forget chris...i'm mikayla's true love ☺️☺️
pepsikid u wish
     ↳ notreallymaria i do NOT fwu chris🔥

reedmason is that my hoodie
notreallymiks maybeeeee
     ↳ reedmason chris don't attack me

user imagine looking THIS good for school???
user REAL

user So is she officially dating Chris or what..

ilovetallmen she's everything and he's just there
notreallymiks ur gonna get the ipad kid mad ☹️
     ↳ pepsikid .

LOAD MORE COMMENTS

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !

          chris throws his arm around mikayla's shoulder, a crease appears between his eyebrows and he notices several girls watching him. he recognizes most of them from his instagram dms, grinning widely and waving at each one. matt rolls his eyes at chris's repetitive antics, confused as to why Mikayla has such a calm reaction to everything.

          lucille takes a sip of her orange juice. "matt, run me over with your car please," she begs with a completely serious tone. she despises school and there's practically nothing she wouldn't do to miss at least one day.

          everyone else nods in agreement before the bell rings. the group all groan at the same time, entering the building together. as chris and mikayla speed up and separate themselves from the rest of their friends, miks can't help but notice talia and her best friend melissa glaring at her. to mikayla, it's slightly obvious that talia is yet to get over chris. and with a new school year starting, the last thing she wants is to spend the whole time arguing with a senior over a boy.

          "tell your girlfriend to stop staring at me," mikayla mutters as the two make their way to her locker. "it's weird."

          as they reach miks' locker, she opens it and chris removes his arm off of her. "my bad i'll tell her to quit it," he says with a chuckle. mikayla opens her mouth to speak, before shutting it immediately. she doesn't find chris funny at all and instead, she thinks he's become more annoying since their fake relationship. chris huffs loudly. "i'll be back in a sec," he says before leaving to greet some of his other friends.

          mikayla gathers her books for her first period while quickly glancing to her left, noticing that an unfamiliar face stands next to her. his curls are loose and brown, and his smile is charming. miks tilts her head slightly, not even realizing that she's staring. even as moments pass by, she's still staring.

          the new boy looks over, noticing that he's being watched and mikayla's eyes widen as she awkwardly looks away, embarrassed. she curses under her breath before he shuffles closer towards her. miks slams her locker door shut, understanding that he's now right in front of her. he holds onto his backpack tightly. "you've got a staring problem," he says and mikayla rolls her eyes at the comment.

          miks sighs and her shoulders drop. "i wasn't staring," she lies through her teeth, "i've just never seen you before, you new here?"

          he defeatedly nods his head with a laugh, stretching his hand out for a handshake. "i'm abel."

          she returns the gesture with a warm smile on her face. "i'm mikayla," the two stand in silence for a few seconds. "who's your homeroom teacher?" miks questions, and they start to compare schedules. they find out that they have the same teacher for fifth period as well as homeroom, and mikayla immediately knows that they're going to be close friends.

          miks then glances up at abel, finally having a chance to admire him. he's very attractive and there's no denying it. there's a soft smile on her face until chris appears at the 'perfect time' in his own words. he doesn't know if he's jealous or not, but even if he isn't, the new boy needs to know that chris has already locked it down with her.

          chris places his hand on mikayla's waist, pulling her closer and smugly grinning at the unfamiliar face. he watches abel's eyes flicker from the pda in front of him to the awkward expression on mikayla's face. "who's this miks?" chris sternly questions after placing a kiss on her forehead.

          miks rolls her eyes. "abel," she blankly states.

          "never seen you before bro," chris daps the new boy up. "i'm mikayla's boyfriend, chris."

          mikayla cringes at the term and the three of them stand in uncomfortable silence. she silently prays that someone, anyone, can get her out of this practically unbearable situation, 'where's grumpy matt when you need him?' miks thinks to herself before the bell suddenly rings, signaling that it's time for homeroom.

          miks already knows that this school year is going to be brutal.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ arianna speaks ¡
chapters are gonna become way longer now that i've introduced all of my ocs ☺️☺️

waylon felipe is another one of my obsessions i literally need him so bad

popular lacrosse boy chris is such a 'bro' typa guy

sometimes i dislike ghost readers bc wdym you're not gonna comment and lmk your silly little thoughts 😓

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

91.9K 1.1K 31
"your love is scaring me no one has ever cared for me as much" WHERE two best friends fall for each other but one is sca...
66.3K 1.3K 26
𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗭𝗘𝗡? 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗘, �...
278K 8.3K 31
come on, baby, don't you hurt me anymore, i'm not the same way that i was before. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇. . . 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 has spent as long...
24.6K 420 15
❛ can you please just take me back, like i'm begging on my knees at this point, sini. ❜ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 . . . 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼�...