Arranged Marriage

By Dazzlingsweetie_1334

Avni and Neil crossed their path in Arranged marriage. Let's see how their love blooms in the marriage... F... More

Character Sketch
Introduction
Suggestions
Coffee Date ☕
Siblings Talk
Interactions
Courage
Viral Video
Visiting Bride's house
75th Anniversary Of College
Shooting Spot
Visiting Groom's House
Together for a week
Special Moments 01
Special Moments 02
Special Moments 03
Back to Home

One day

122 20 10
By Dazzlingsweetie_1334

Hii Guys!!!
*************

                     Ria walks on the street by covering her face and sees the car at some corner. She gets in the car by checking whether anyone is seeing her. She sees Ali and removes her scarf. Ali sees her and wonders.

Ali: Why are you covering your face?

Ria: I don't want people to see that it was me. Now, start the car and leave this place. Fast.

                     Ali sighs and drives the car. After they reached out of the town, on the way, Ria spoke.

Ria: How did you manage your brother?

Ali: I asked Vrish to handle the meeting. And about my brother, Vrish will handle it. Don't worry.

Ria: Where are we going?

Ali: Today is our day. Forget everything and spend your day today with me as an old Ria. I don't want you to speak about anything until our time finishes. 

                      Ria sees Ali. He was smiling. Ria's feelings towards Ali waver seeing Ali. Ali sees her. Ria turned her gaze and saw outside. Ali turned back. The trip was silent for more than an hour.

Ali: Why are you silent? Can you speak something until we reach the place?

                    Ria sees him and thinks.

Ria: I thought of asking about it.

Ali: Tell me.

                   Ali asked excitedly.

Ria: Is your brother stupid?

Ali: What?

Ria: Then, what? My sister gave him a gift for his birthday. But he didn't even speak about that even for a single word. What did he think of him?

Ali: Aren't you his fan? Just go and ask him.

Ria: Ali.

Ali: He is too shy to speak about that.

Ria: Shy? He can flirt with her openly. But can't he appreciate her efforts? Won't he be shy to flirt?

Ali: Are you picking up a fight now?

Ria: Me? Why would I? I am just stating the fact. You know how excited my sister was yesterday to meet your brother. She wants to know whether he likes her gift or not. He didn't speak about that when they met accidentally in their workplace before that. So she expected that he would speak about that when they met in the house. But, no.

Ali: See, he thought that your sister would ask about that first. But she didn't even give a hint about it to talk. Then how will he start to speak?

Ria: What? Excuse me, he got a gift. Then it should be him, who should reply. I am fed up with this action by him. As a fan, I am really sad.

                      They picked up a fight and it continued. On the other hand, in college, DD and his friends were speaking. 

Aman: DD, I am serious. When are you going to propose to Mitali?

DD: Lower your voice. She can come at any time.

Aman: At least she will get to know. What are you waiting for?

DD: I can't propose to her.

Rishap: Why?

DD: Don't you remember what she said when she started to speak with me? It's because of her parents and her friend who proposed to her. If I propose to her then it will lead to breaking the trust that she had for me. She sees me as her friend. I don't want to spoil our relationship by proposing to her.

Aman: But, for how long you are gonna be like this? You have to tell her one day.

DD: I will tell her once she is ready to listen to me. Now, I won't.

                         His friends sigh. DD saw that Mitali was going towards the staff room with some notes. He goes to her takes half of the notes from her and walks along with her. They speak. Their friends who saw that sigh and leave from there. Avni was sitting in her cabin and preparing the notes to teach the students. One of the staff came there and saw Avni taking notes. She goes and sits in her place. She saw Avni. She threw a pencil at her. Avni took that and saw her.

Avni: Good morning mam.

                 She gave the pencil back to her.

Seema: Oh my god, is this a way you treat your senior staff? We can get respect only by this. Didn't you see that I am coming? Or are you planning not to wish me?

Avni: Mam, I didn't see you were coming. If I had seen you before then...

Seema: Then you would have wished me? Do I have to believe that?

                   Avni gave an impossible look.

Seema: What's with that look? This is the problem that this generation of girls has.

                    Seema started her taunting against Avni. Avni gets hurt with every word of Seema. She controls herself to not show her anger thinking she was her senior staff member. The staff who sat along with them saw Seema and Avni. They thought that Seema had started her taunting against Avni and felt pity for Avni. Mitali knocked on the door. By hearing the knock, Seema stopped her taunt. Karan called the students inside. Mitali and DD entered the staff room and submitted the notes to Karan.

Seema: Mitali, are all glasses going okay?

Mitali: Yes mam.

Seema: If you have trouble with any staff teaching then don't hesitate to tell our HOD mam. She will take care of it.

                       Seema said that by seeing Avni. Avni sees Seema. Mitali and DD see Seema and Avni.

DD: Mam, we are okay with every staff teaching.

Seema: Good.

             Mitali and DD left the staff room. On the way, DD and Mitali speak.

DD: What's wrong with this man? Why is she always picking up a fight with Avni's mam?

Mitali: Who knows? Maybe she didn't like Avni's mam.

DD: But she should not show her hatred when we are around.

Mitali: Leave it. But did you notice her question? Complain if you have a problem with the staff.

DD: Yeah. If that is so, every student will tell Seema's name as first as they do not understand her paper.

                      Mitali laughs. On the other side, Avni spoke.

Avni: What's with those conversations with students mam?

Seema: I meant it. I didn't say something wrong. Why? Are you not teaching enough to the students? Is that why you are getting fear?

Karan: Mam, why are you...

Seema: Don't support her, sir. You don't know about this generation of girls.

                     Their words were stopped by Neela as she entered the room. Seema started to do her work and others continued their work. Avni left the room. She enters the class. Students wished her and by seeing her facial expression students understood that she was not in a good mood. DD and his friends tried to make jokes to bring a smile to her face. But, Avni was so lost in Seema's words. She asked the students to read the previous results and to question her if there was a doubt about that theorem as it was so important.

Avni: I am not okay to teach. So, ask me if there is a doubt in the previous results.

            They opened the book and read it. She hears a notification sound. Everyone sees her.

Avni: Sorry, I forgot to put my phone in the silent. Let me do it.

                She opens her phone and sees a new follow request on Instagram. Avni opens it and sees who it is. To her shock it was Neil. She started to hiccup. One of the students gives water to her. She drinks it. She gets a message also. She opens the message and reads it.

Neil: Our parents restricted us from sharing a mobile number not with social media, right? Will you accept my friend request?

                     Avni's stress went away after seeing Neil's message. She smiles. Students were surprised and curious to know who messaged her. She was about to text him. She saw her students and came out of Instagram. She puts her phone in silence and keeps it aside.

Avni: Do you guys have doubts about this theorem?

Students: No mam.

Avni: Then, we can go to the next theorem.

                   Students were surprised. They nodded their heads and listened to Avni's class. On the other side, Neil was in the office and saw the phone waiting for Avni's reply. He was happy to notice that Avni saw the message. But gets sad after getting no reply from Avni. And also she didn't follow him back. He was seeing the phone keenly that he hadn't heard Saira calling him for a long time. She sat before him and shook him. Neil saw her. Saira raises her eyebrows and sees him suspiciously. Neil kept the phone aside and saw Saira angrily.

Saira: What?

Neil: It's all because of you.

Saira: What did I do?

Neil: Did I ask you an idea to speak with Avni? Why did you give me this idea?

                     Saira looked and both remembered what happened an hour before.

Flashback...

                  Saira sees that Neil is in deep thinking. She goes and sits before him.

Saira: Do you want my help?

Neil: Yes. Very much.

Saira: What is the problem?

Neil: You know, my parents and her parents restricted us from sharing our mobile number until the engagement. But I feel it was so long. I want to speak with her daily.

Saira: Oh, my lovely boy. It's just a matter of months or 3 months. Why can't you wait until that?

Neil: 3 months? No, I can't wait. Please, can you give me an idea to speak with her? But that should not affect our parents' restrictions.

Saira: Let me think.

                Saira thinks and she has an idea.

Saira: I got an idea.

Neil: What?

Saira: Didn't you say that her sister is your fan?

Neil: So?

Saira: Idiot. She must be following you on Instagram. Find her ID and search for her followers. She will be there. Then you can follow her and speak with her. How is my idea?

Neil: Marvellous. Thank you. Now I will go and find Ria's ID.

                  Saira smiled and continued her work. He started to search for Ria's ID. After some time, he found Ria's ID. Since he was already following her, it's become easy for him to search for her followers. After some good time, he found Avni.

Neil: I got it.

                     He was excited to find Avni's I'd. He was about to follow. And stops. He overthinks and hesitates thinking about what she will think about him. Finally, he overcomes his thoughts, follows her, and messages her.

Flashback ends...

                   Neil smiles to avoid the situation. Saira smiles back by imitating him.

Saira: It's you who asked me for help and now you are...

Neil: OK fine. What do I do? She saw my message and was not replying. She is not also following me back.

Saira: Oh, that's the problem here. Maybe there will be three reasons.

Neil: What was that?

Saira: One, since she is a professor, she might have got a class to go to, so she would have thought to reply to you back after her classes were over. And second, she must be thinking about what to reply to you and whether she can follow you. Will that won't affect anything? That will be the reason.

Neil: What is the third one?

Saira: Do you want to know?

Neil: Yes.

Saira: She must have thought, is it that much important to follow him? Why don't we block him and not message him?

Neil: You?

            Saira laughs.

Saira: Just kidding. Don't worry. She must be at work. She will message you once the classes are over. Now do the work.

                 Neil sighs and resumed his work.  After Avni's class gets over, she comes out of the class and sees her phone. She thinks and calls Ria. Ali stopped the car. Ria sees him and he sees her.

Ria: What?

Ali: We reached the spot. After you speak, we shall go in.

              Ria nods and attend the call.

Avni: Hello.

Ria: Avni, you called me at this hour. Is everything okay?

             Avni tells everything to Ria.

Ria: So?

Avni: What should I do? Should I accept his request? Do I have to ask permission to our parents? What should I do?

Ria: Avni, to parents? Like, Seriously? You are not a kid to ask permission from our parents. Brother in law came up with this idea because of our parents restriction of not giving the mobile number. He wants to speak with you. That's why he did this. And here you are thinking of asking permission to our parents. Avni, it should be your decision from now on. You are going to get married. It's you who has to decide whether to speak with him now or not. Not our parents. So, if you thought of spending time with him then follow him otherwise don't follow him. But, don't speak about this to our parents.

Avni: Ok fine. By the way, you sound so excited. Are you in a happy mood?

Ria: What? No. I will speak with you when I reach home.

Avni: Okay. But don't deny you are in a good mood. Enjoy.

                   Avni ends the call. Ria sees Ali.

Ali: You mentioned brother in law to your sister? Is that my brother?

Ria: Yes.

                  Ria said everything.

Ali: Then why is she asking permission from your parents?

Ria: Don't you know about my parents?

Ali: Ya, I know very well. Because of them only we are here.

Ria: You didn't know about my parents compared to the things that you know about them in my case. Ali, I am saying this to you because I want you to share this information to brother in law.

Ali: What was that?

Ria: Don't be mad thinking that we came here for us. After getting out of the car I will be your Ria and be yours. But before that, hear this out to tell this to your brother.

Ali: My Ria? Mine?

                Ali's eyes filled with tears hearing it. Ria wiped his tears.

Ria: Like you, I am also excited for this day. Even I loved you, Ali. I too wants to spend time with you as much as you wants. This day will be my another unforgettable event of my life. 

                     On the other side, Avni thinks. She remembers her talks with Neil.

Neil: I wants to be your 220.

                   She smiles and thinks. She went to the staff room and sat in her place. She opened the Instagram and went to Neil's account. She thinks and sees that for a while. After a lot of her inner thoughts, she confirmed his request and followed him back. She goes to the message and thinks what to message him. She typed and messaged him. On the other side, Neil's attention went to phone hearing the notification sound. He opens and sees Avni followed him back and gave a friend request back and send him a message. He opens the message and saw it.

Neil: Thank you for messaging me. It made my day a little happy.

                        Neil smiles seeing her message and messaged her back. Avni who was waiting for Neil's message, opens and sees after receiving a message.

Avni: Thanks for accepting the request. I was afraid that whether you won't accept my request by saying Parents name.

Neil: Then should I unfollow you?

Avni: What? No, I just told. You leave it. I won't speak about that anymore.

Neil: 😂 Okay, I have a class now. I should go. And I wasn't able to reply before, because I had my class. I will message you once I reach home.

Avni: You don't need to explain. I will be waiting for your message. So message me as fast as you could.

                        Avni's heart flutters reading the messages. She comes out of Instagram and moved to her class. In the evening, Avni reached home and gets freshen up. She took her phone and messaged Neil that she was back to the home. Neil who reached home already and was waiting for Avni's message, went to Instagram after getting a message from her. He typed. Avni waits for Neil's reply. Ayesha called Avni to help her in the household chores. She kept the phone aside and went to help Ayesha. On the other side, after a lot of spending a time together, Ria and Ali was sitting together in the sea shore at some isolated area so that no one disturbs them. They both were engrossed in the moment. Ria was sitting by resting her head on his shoulder and holding his hand. And Ali was seeing their holding hands and was getting peace.

Ali: Shall we play?

Ria: Okay.

                  Ria gets up in her place.

Ria: Catch me if you can.

                   By saying this, Ria started to run. Ali runs behind her to catch her. He caught her hand and pulls her towards him. Both sees each other. They were so close that inches were apart between them. They heard each other's heart beat. Ria caresses Ali's cheeks. Ali sees her.

Ria: I missed you so much.

                      She kissed him on the forehead and sees him. Both sees each other. Their moment was disturbed by a phone call. Both comes out of their trance and sees the caller id. It was Ashish. Ria attends and said that her meeting was delayed and she was on the way. Ashish asked her to come back safely and ends the call. Ria sees Ali. He took the things and walks. She followed him back. They enters the car and the drive was silent and awkward. Ali stopped the car a street before her house.

Ali: Ria, don't be awkward. And I know all these years you felt guilty for breaking up with me. I wants to tell you only one thing. Your decision was right.  Dont feel bad that you did a mistake. So hereafter don't feel guilty. And I won't tell your parents about us. It was just an excuse to spend time with you.

Ria: I know that today was an excuse. And Thank you.

Ali: Why? For understanding you?

Ria: No. For today. Bye .

                     Ria gets out of the car and leaves the place. Ali smiles and drives the car. Ria reached the home and went to freshen up. She was happy after a long time. On the other side, Neil and Avni were chatting. Their conversation was slow but still they talked as it was new to both of them. Avni said that she will talk tomorrow as she wants to prepare notes to teach the students tomorrow. Neil said okay and told good night to her. Ria comes and sit before Avni and Ali sits before Neil.

Avni: What happened today? You were so excited while speaking with me.

Ria: That... I met my school friend while I went to the meeting and we had a long conversation. That's why.

Avni: Oh, I see.

Ria: Now, you tell me. What did you decided?

Avni: I spoke with Neil just a minute before.

Ria: Really? Iam so happy that finally my sister decided things on her own.

Avni: Stop it.

Ria: Okay, tell me what did you guys speak?

Avni: Why should I tell you? Don't you know that you should not hear others conversations?

Ria: What? Avni, you are developing. Anyways, have a nice talk with your lovable fiance and my crazy hero.

Avni: Stop calling him like that.

Ria: Why? Before he becomes my brother in law, I am his fan who sights him and gets crazy by seeing his handsome and cute photos. Why should I stop speaking about him like that after he becomes my brother in law. That's unfair. You know?

Avni: Ria, now he becomes your brother in law. Don't see him like that.

Ria: Why? You can shut my eyes. But not every girls who is seeing him. Since he is in the media, definitely might have caught everyone's attention. What will you do at that time?

                     Avni sees Ria. Avni thinks about Ria's words and her eyes filled with tears. Ria was shocked.

Ria: Hey, I was just kidding. Don't take it as seriously. Avni.

                     On the other side, Ali and Neil speaks. Ali told everything to Neil.

Neil: So, she still has feeling for you.

Ali: Yes. And she doesn't have a boyfriend.

Neil: Nice to hear. What you are going to do?

Ali: I don't know. Should I let her go? Or to do something to keep her with me? But I promised her that I won't do any stupid things anymore. Let's see what destiny has planned for us.

                      Ali remembers Ria's words.

Ali: And, I wants to tell you about sister in law that Ria shared with me today.

Neil: About Avni?

Ali: Yes. Are you following her in the Instagram?

Neil: How did you know?

             Ali tells him about the phone call.

Neil: Did she consult with her sister about this?

Ali: Yes. That's why Ria wants to say something to you.

Neil: What was that?

Ali: Sister in law is not like Ria. Sister in law never lived her life as she wished. She lived her life as her parents wished.

Neil: I can't understand.

Ali: The typical parents that they hold in every girls life. She was never allowed to go out with her friend in school as well as college days. She never allowed to do the extra curricular activities that she had a talent to show. She wished to do the ph.D., in Mathematics. That was her dream. But, her parents didn't allow her saying that it will take a long time to complete and to get a job. Since she is a first child she has to get a job as soon as she completed her graduation. Because of her parents, she wrote NET exam. But in the first attempt she failed. She waited for a year to write again. In that one year, she took a tuition to not get scold by her parents. After she gets a job they were happy. Sister in law felt proud that she finally did what her parents expected from her. She never choose the thing that she wished in her entire life for her parents. For the first time, she choose you even though her parents selected you. She liked your character and selected you as her partner. It was her decision. Ria was so happy that she heard from her sister when she said I know what is best for me. What she mean is, Sister in law thinking that you are the best choice in her life. Ria requested a only one thing from you that to not leave her at any situation. Whatever the situation comes, you should not leave sister in law. Because, sister in law has already started to like you. She doesn't want her sister to get a heart break.

                       Neil hears everything but his mind stopped with the one sentence and it was repeating in his mind again and again.

Ali: Sister in law has started liking you.

              Neil smiles and sees Ali.

Neil: You told me right. Leave it to me. Pass this message to Ria. No matter what, I won't leave Avni.

                      Neil took his phone and went to the terrace. Ali's words ringed like an alarm in his ears.

Ali: Sister in law has started liking you.

                 On the other side, Avni finished taking the notes and took her phone. She lies on the bed and sees Ria sleeping. She goes to the Instagram and visited Neil's I'd. She sees his photo and admires him. She gets into his world that without her conscience she pressed a like button in his photo. She gets a message from Neil. She opens and read it.

Avni: Am I looking cool in those 3 pictures? And not in the others. My other photos will feel bad for not getting a like from you.

             She comes to her conscience after reading the message and realised that she liked 3 photos of him. She sat in her place and comes out of Instagram quickly. She punches the pillow and hides her face in embarrassment. She heard Ria's voice. She sees her.

Ria: It's common to get embarrassed in the love. Don't be shy and speak with him and moreover he is your fiance.

                  Ria turns and went back to sleep. Avni calls Ria's name again. But she didn't get any response from her.

Avni(in mind): Ria is right. Why should I be embarrassed when I liked the photos of my fiance? Let me speak with him.

              Avni goes to the Instagram and messaged him. Neil sees the message.

Neil: I liked the photos because the background view is good.

                  Neil laughs reading it.

Avni: I see. But what is the view you are seeing in the black background in the second photo?

                   Avni hits her head through hand.

Avni: Admit it that you liked my photo.

Neil: Neil, shall I ask you onething?

Avni: Ask me whatever you want. Don't ask me a permission.

Neil: Well, I can't ask that in phone. When we meet I will ask you. Just remind me when we meet.

Avni: okay. Now, come to our topic. You liked my photo, right?

Neil: Yes, I loved your photo. You looked cute. Is that enough for you?

Avni: Cute? I didn't expect that word from you. By the way, thanks for your compliment.

Neil: It's getting late. You go and sleep. I will sleep. Good night.

Avni: Okay. Good night.

           Avni kept her phone aside and hides her face with the duvet and smiles like a fool and went to sleep. On the other side, Neil smiles and was happy seeing the like in his photo. He remembers Ali's words.

Ali: Sister in law has started liking you.

Neil: I started to see you as my wife on the day I get to know that you choose me as your partner, Avni. No matter what, I won't leave you and I won't let you leave me.

To be continued ⏩⏩⏩⏩

               Vote for it and share your views through the comment. Pls read my story and give your support.

With Love
💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 3.8K 23
It's merely days before their wedding. Avni gets herself into trouble and their getting to know each other ends up being more about keeping her safe...
226K 18K 46
Girl - Would you able to name our relationship. What if you break my heart ? ( her breathe is hitched ) . Boy - ( while kissing her neck) The day I f...
158K 11.5K 58
My very first book... avneil as married couple and having different professional. Peep into it! Hope you enjoy this book! 😊 COMPLETED ON 3RD MAY...
1.4K 212 9
The love story of four pairs. Let's see how love blossoms between them and how love turns their life. Don't miss the travel of these beautiful pairs...