MAFIAS' SIN

By shyficss

She wanted loyalty ๐Ÿ’ซ He only knows lust๐ŸŒ˜ She needed cure๐Ÿ’– He only knows destruction ๐ŸŒŠ She is the dark sky... More

A/N
1. I am mannerless
2. surrounded by mafia
3. your nightmare
4. Strip
5. little wifey
7. My whore
8. sure, your ass is grown.
9. let's play a game
10. The feeling is mutual
11. To fuck her against the glass wall
12. A glimpse of past.
13. on your four.
NEW BOOK!!!
14. tattoo
15. weakness
16. our own mansion
17. Home
18. Hate.
19. Nobody is hurting you, will never.
20. Queen in a pool of blood.
UPDATE!!!!
21. She killed five men?

6. you taste damn good

350 30 0
By shyficss

🎶 FABLES

||A U T H O R||

"Hiding my marks with this shitty make-up" poking his tongue on his cheek he stared at her collarbone and upper part of neck where he can remember a few bit marks he left last night.

"You think I will show them off, did you?" She scoffed maintaining the daring eye contact with him while stepped dangerously closer to her body but she stayed still on her place not wanting to give him the satisfaction of scaring her.

"I will make you, I swear" bending down towards her ear he whispered giving her earlobe a lick. And before can manage to say anything he was already out of her view leaving her alone.

Slamming his fist on the table harshly he looked at the person standing on the other side of the table with a bloody angry look plastered on his face making the person's knees go weak in fear. "You useless piece of shit, how dare you come in front of me telling me your failure" Abeer Rao angrily

"Sir we're trying our forces are on the field working day and night"

"Shut up! Just shut your mouth! How did he even ran away in the first place? I assigned my best force and you all just failed me"

"We are suspecting someone helped him---" he stopped when Abeer walked towards him and grabbed him by his collar tightly.

"Father calm down.." Ishaan who was standing at the corner all along now finally ran to his father to free the man from his grip.

"Find out who is the mole that betrayed me" he ordered pushing the man backward. "And keep searching that bastard".

"Yes sir" that man bowed to him before walking out of the room taking lost strides.

Abeer looked at Ishaan with his cold face while walking to his desk. "Don't disappoint me like them Ishaan remember to fullfill your duties I gave you"

"Always father " he nodded his head before exiting the room while Abeer sat on the chair letting out a deep sigh.

*****

Standing against the basin Tushita is wiping the edge of her dress with a wet napkin after she accidentally spilled juice on it. Suddenly the door of the bathroom bursted open making her flinch at the sudden loud noise. She turned around to face the intruder only to meet with a furious Ahaan covered in blood literally from head to toe. Her eyes widen as she gasped no word coming out from her mouth witnessing the blood-y monster standing just few feet away from her. He tilted his head at the sight of her and took some calculated steps towards her. A devilish smirk plastered on his lips when he noticed the fear on her face which she is trying to hide but he is wicked enough to point it out in a blink.

"Are you afraid kitten?" She slowly tried to walk away when he grabbed her wrist and pinned her against the counter with his body. She looked down and saw blood stain on her dress and her wrist where he is holding her.

"Stay away you are making me sick" She felt nausea at the smell of blood as she struggled to get out of his grip.

"Get use to it Tushita, this is how you gonna see me for the rest of your life"

"Your are disgusting,Ahaan" he let out a dark chuckle placing his face closer to hers while she leaned backward.

"No doubt at that blood gives me peace. And I am highly satisfied when I'm covered with my enemies blood"

"Let's take a shower together, shall we?" She widened her eyes while trying to push him away. "Stop struggling my little warrior, you can't win over me" Tightening his grip on her wrist he dragged her towards the glass door opening it he stepped inside the shower with her

"Leave me alone" she started to hit on his chest but he didn't budge.

"Never darling, never" he turned on the shower as the water started pouring down their bodies while he wrapped his hands around her waist caging her completely he looked down at her with a smirk while she stared at him with pure hatred which just made his smirk widen. "Don't you ask, who's this blood is?"

"I don't want to know from which family you took away one life"

"This is the person who tried to ruin our wedding my men caught him this morning and trust me Adriana I will do the same to every single creature whoever will dare to come in between us." He said connecting his forehead with hers. Both of their breathe become heavy under the shower while all the blood started to wash away from him disappearing on the drain.

"Just few searches more and I will know who's the real culprit behind the attack next time I will remember to kill him in front of you"

"You're a sick psycho " she gasped when he pinned her against the wall with one hand gripping her waist while another one sneaked inside her dress caressing her thigh before forcing to pull her leg above the ground.

"I want to explore this smart mouth again," saying this he smashed his lips on hers starting to kiss her desperately and hungrily like this is the taste he is seeking for his entire life and now he doesnt want to let go a single bit after finally getting a hold if it.

"Fuck tushita fuck! You taste damn good." He groaned in satisfaction in between the kiss pulling her more closer not leaving any space in between them Tilting her face he deepen the kiss finding a new angle to explore her mouth more dominantly. She slapped on his chest wanting to break the kiss but he is too lost to care as she bit on his lip making him groan. Breaking the kiss both of them started to breath heavily trying to consume all the oxygen they missed for the heated long kiss.

Leaning down he gave a slow torturing lick on her lips making her entire body shiver. He repeated this few times running his wet tongue on her lips like he is curing her swollen lips after eating them dry "Your mouth taste this good. i wonder how you will taste down there." Her eyes widen at his words as she felt like her face has caught fire in embarrassment

" Your have the dirtiest mouth." she tried to push him away but her force is nothing compared to his as he didn't even move an inch

"And you have the fierce one which i crave for cause it taste delicious. I wont get tried of eating your those juicy lips."

" Jerk! "His eyes darkened at her words as he flipped her around and pressed himself on her back while her front is facing the glass wall.

"You will be on your knees next time you try to disrespect me." He whispered on her ear moving the wet hairs from her neck. Snuggling his face there he inhaled her addictive scent before planting few kisses there He pressed his lower part on her butt while she gasped feeling the hardness through both of their wet cloths "See what you do to me little wifey?" He asked with a low chuckle biting her earlobe while she clutched her fists on her cloths "Next time you disobey me, you take care of it." His hand sneaked inside her dress and started to caress her bare stomach while she rested her forehead on the glass wall. Her eyes her closed while she tried to breath slowly ignoring how he is making her feel. He slowly loosened his grip from her before taking a step back. Turning around she faced him with a glare while he roamed his eyes up and down her body. Both of their cloths are totally wet sticking to their body like a second skin.

"You can go if you dont want to continue what we were doing."

"Or you can stay as you were enjoying too much. yes?"

His hand made its way towards her face again while she pushed it away storming out of the shower he can stop her again. She looked back at him over her shoulder before muttering "i hope you slip and hit your that dirty head so hard that the floor can knock some parity on your brain." saying this she exited the bathroom.

*******

Getting down the stairs tushita was about to go towards the dinning when she noticed a figure back facing her while talking on the phone in a distance. next moment the man turned around after realising someone's presence tushita felt intimidate when that man's dark orbs met hers and she knows instantly who he is She had seen him twice but never got the chance to meet him.

The man hanged up call before taking some steps towards her. "I guess you already know who i am?"

"I heard from people but neither your son nor you introduced yourself." He put the phone back on his pocket while brushing the tip of his nose by his index finger.

Tushita observed his features closely and noticed even though he is in his late forties he still looks bulky and fit. not to mention his tall figure is towering over her even though he is standing maintaining a quite distance from her. He carry the same dark aura Ahaan does still there's something different. even though his face still has the sharp features which Ahaan got from him. but its hard to read his emotionless face.

"Kabir Rai Singhania"

Instagram :

Shyficss

Do follow me for spoilers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 12.8K 74
#1 in twistsandturns on 29/09/23 ๐‘จ๐’€๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ ๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ฐ an Advocate. Fierce. Powerful. Intelligent. Beautiful. Gorgeous. Selfless? No, she's...
6.6K 1.2K 12
In a world where he's never been on receiving side, she gives him everything by her love. He is hard to love, but she loves him like breathing. *** "...
137K 4.1K 36
Their love story contains a lot of misunderstandings, love, jealousy, possessiveness and ups and downs. Everything changes one by one but one thing s...
14.4K 999 16
"You are mine, in every sense of the word. Your body, your heart, your every desire-they all belong to me." His voice dripped with dark desire and l...