The Destroyer of corruption(R...

By JakTsu3

(Y/N) was giving a second chance after his life was taken by a corrupted officer. Tsukasa kadoya graves him a... More

????(old)
The Journey of the Decade(old)
Meeting Night Raid(old)
The Killer Bee(old)
?????(Re-write)
The Journey of the Decade(Re-writing)
Meeting Night Raid(Re-writing)
First Blood(update)
The pink sniper
The Inferno Swordsman

Assassin/Destroyer vs Executioner part 1

202 10 1
By JakTsu3

Night Raid
(Morning)
[Y/n room]

Elsa: y/n? What are you going to do with this?

Say the little girl holding the Slashriser on her hands.

Y/n: I'm was planning to give it to someone of night Raid.

Elsa: to who?

Y/n: I don't know yet. I know Yuuma, Tenkka, Kouta and Robert don't need it because they have their own. But the others I don't know jet.

Elsa: and what about that sword?

Elsa points at the Teigu that was leading on the wall, y/n looks where Elsa was pointing at.

Y/n: I don't know yet. When I try to grant it over to Najenda for a strange reason my hand move own its own.

Elsa: really?

Y/n: yes and I don't know why.

Elsa looks at him like if he was crazy and y/n notices it but doesn't say nothing because he doesn't know who to explain it to her that he is hearing a voice from the blade. He comes back to reality when he hears a familiar announcement.

Inferno wing

Y/n looks at Elsa and sees her playing with Progrise key by pressing the button multiple times.

Inferno wing
Inferno wing
Inferno wing

He just let's her have fun with the progrise key and looks at the blade a bit intrigued.

Y/n:(Thoughs) why the blade was acting up when I try to give it to Najenda?

Dining Table

Leone: Thanks for the food!

Y/n: did you seriously need to eat that fast?

Leone: look at your left.

Y/n looks at his left and sees Elsa eating like if their isn't a tomorrow, and he gets a sweat drop behind his head.

Y/n: Elsa you shouldn't eat that was because you are going to

Elsa stops eating and started to cough.

Y/n: choke.

Y/n gives her a glass of water and she takes it and started to drink to pass the food that was stuck on her throat.

Ieyasu: Mine and Sheele aren't up yet?

Akame: nope, but that's not unusual.

Y/n: so they aren't really a morning person, huh. Well I should-

Before y/n could do something Akame takes the two bowls Croquettes over rice and started to eat them leaving nothing on it.

Tatsumi: Target eliminated in the blink of an eye.

Y/n: no sh- ow!

Sayo: y/n their a child next to you.

Y/n: sorry, my bad.

Elsa looks at them confused and wonders what they were talking about.

Akame: we are making tuna over rice for lunch.

Seele walks in and notices her plate entry.

Shelee: huh? Where's my breakfast?

Y/n stands up and goes back to the kitchen and brings back another bowl of Croquettes over rice and gives it to Sheele.

Y/n: here is your breakfast Sheele.

Leone: who did you

Y/n: I have gut feeling that something like this would happen.

And that moment Mine walks in and y/n quickly pulls out another bowl and gives it to her.

Y/n:(throughs) I will have to make more if Akame try's to eat someone else food.

With Najenda

In the middle of the forest was Najenda with Robert while the last one have his Shotriser on hand and with his guard up, and whit them their was an injured man who was bleeding out.

Najenda: well done. Where are the others?

Injured: I'm the only one who made it.

With his remaining strength he gives her a folder.

Injured: here's a list of the people who've pledged their assistance.

Najenda: I will take good care of it. Leave the rest to me.

The injured man than drops dead right infront of them, after giving her the folder. Robert than approach towards him and closes his eyes.

Robert: rest in peace.

Night time

Najenda: our target for this mission is the infamous serial killer of the capital. He prowls the night, beheading any who cross his path.

Y/n:(throughs) could be him that I heard about four months ago?

Najenda: we don't know how many he's killed, but it numbers in the dozens.

Tatsumi: and a third of those were guards, right?

Ieyasu: he most be really strong to achieve that.

Lubbock: it's gotta be Zank the Executioner.

Y/n:(throughs) so is him after all.

Sayo: who's is him?

Y/n looks at her suprised, he than looks at Tatsumi and Ieyasu and by his suprised they look confused.

Y/n: you three most be joking right?!

Mine: you've never heard of him? The three of you must have lived under a rock. Even y/n know how is Zank and he is a reincarnate.

Sheele: my apologies. I don't know either.

Elsa: she even doesn't know.

This scare everyone including Akame because no one heard her coming in the meeting room.

Raynare: Jesus! This child scare the living sh-

Yuuma covers her demon partner mouth before she could finish the sentence.

Y/n: Elsa, why are you up this late.

Elsa: I could sleep because she is too loud.

Elsa points at Mine and everyone looks at her.

Mine: what?!

Kouta: ha! Even her agree with us that you are too loud.

Tatsumi: so any way who is he?

Mine: Zank the Executioner...

Elsa after hearing the name hides behind y/n and hold his leg tight he looks at her and notices that Elsa was shaking in fear.

They say he was once a headsman working at the largest prison in the capital. After gaining power, the Prime Minister sent more and more people to be executed. Day after day, time and time again, he would cut short their cries for mercy with a swift blade through the neck after many years in this grisly trade, it would seem he developed a taste for beheading.

Y/n: so he went crazy after beheading many people.

While he was patting Elsa head trying to calm her after hearing zank backstory.

Mine: after a while Zank became unsatisfied with the prison execution and started to kill indiscriminately anyone who is in his path.

Bulat: They formed a squad to eliminate him but ones it was form they disappeared. And now that he shows his face again in the capital.

Tatsumi: sounds like a dangerous guy.

Ieyasu: we need to find him and stop him!

Tatsumi was about to leave but Bulat.

Bulat: hold on a sec, Tatsumi. Zank stole the warden's Teigu before starting his killing spree. We should stick together,or you'll be in danger.

Bulat graves him by the chin and looks at him and the background changes to roses.

Y/n: Get a room you two.

Mine: hey, boss do we have an idea what kind of Teigu zank has?

Najenda: unfortunately, we don't know what Teigu he has on his possession.

Leone: I guess we won't find out so easily. This could be bad.

This got the trio of villagers attention including y/n and Elsa after hearing the word Teigu.

Sayo: um, what is a Teigu anyway?

They hear a sound of  two metals clashing and they look back and they see y/n with his Rider Booker on it's sword form and Akame with her sword.

Y/n: what were you planning to do?

Akame: I'm showing my Teigu to her?

Y/n: if that's the case.

He puts away his Rider Booker away.

Y/n: but... you could show it to her that didn't look like you were planning to attack her?!

Akame: I did?

Y/n: 🤦‍♂️

Najenda: since we talking about this topic let's take the opportunity to explain them about the Teigu.

Najenda than started to explain the history of the Teigu and they started to put attention, y/n and took this opportunity to open an Aurora Curtain to his room and pulls out the Teigu.

Around a thousand years ago, the founding emperor was deep in thought.

Emperor: I want to protect this empire forever, but someday I will die. However, weapons and armor can be passed down into the future.

The emperor than stands up from his Throne and declares to his followers.

Emperor: to ensure this empire stands the test of time, we must create armaments imbued with wisdom!

The Materials were collected from legendary super level Danger Beast, as well as rare metals like orichalcum. The best smiths and craftsmen were summoned from around the world.

With the power and assets available to him, the founding emperor produced forty-eight pieces of equipment that could not be reproduced today, which came to be as Teigu or Imperial Relics.

Each Teigu possesses vast power, and some are said to rival the strength of thousand men. The retainers who were granted these Teigu were able to achieve even greater military gains.

However, after the great Civil War five hundred years ago, about half of the Teigu were lost, dispersed throughout the land.

Najenda: and that's that.

Y/n: so Akame sword is a Teigu? As well this blade.

He looks at the crimson blade that was in his hand right.

Sayo: so her blade is one of the forty-eight Teigu?

Najenda: The one cut killer, Murasame. If the blade of cuts a person skin, it injects a deadly poison into the wound. And there's no antidote.

Najenda than looks at Leone.

Najenda: The Beast Ruler, Lionelle. A belt shaped Relic that transforms the user into a beast, greatly increased their physical abilities. It also enhanced their senses, such as smell, allowing them to track enemies.

She than looks at Mine.

Mine: The Spirit Artillery, Pumpkin. A gun shaped Teigu powered by the user's fighting spirit. The more danger the wielder is in, the more destructive its firepower.

Y/n: a powerful Teigu but it has a weird name given to a gun.

Najenda than looks at Bulat.

Najenda: The Demonic Armor, Incursio. A Teigu that provides impregnable defense. It puts the wearer under great stress, killing those it deems unworthy.

She than sees Lubbock

Najenda: The Wire of Many Uses, Cross Tail. A Teigu formed of tough, durable filaments. It can be spread out to detect traps or enemies across a wide area, as well as binding and cutting up its victims. As the name suggests, it is a versatile Relic.

She than looks at final person who has a Teigu.

Najenda: The Absolute Bisector, Extase A Teigu shaped like a giant pair of scissors. It is capable of cutting through any known material and is sturdy enough to be used for defense.

Y/n, Tatsumi, Ieyasu, Sayo and Elsa looks at the members of Night Raid who have Teigu.

Najenda: also some Teigu possesses hidden abilities.

This got everyone attention.

Najenda: for example, due to the martial from which Incursio is made of its user is able to turn invisible for a short period of time.

Kouta: just like y/n

Everyone than looks at Kouta

Kouta: y/n is cable of turning invisible.

Everyone than looks at y/n waiting for confirmation if it was true and he nobs.

Najenda: anyway considering the incredible power and hidden abilities of the Teigus, there is one thing that has remained true throughout the ages.

Y/n: and that is?

Najenda: if two Teigu users should fight one another, one is guaranteed to die.

This got y/n serious and the trio made them a bit nervous.

Najenda: and the target Zank, is a Teigu user. Though you may well kill each other, you cannot both survive.

Lubbock: so, since you four know our secrets, we share a common destiny.

Tatsumi: looks like it.

Najenda: we of Night Raid may be few in numbers, but our combat potential is vast. And we are the ones who will bring about this revolution.

Tatsumi: B-boss, what about us.

Y/n: excuse me?

Robert: are you asking for a Teigu?

Ieyasu: huh can we have one?

Najenda: maybe someday you try might obtain one someday.

Ieyasu: but he got one?!

Ieyasu points at y/n.

Y/n: I didn't ask for one! I already have my driver and I'm okay with it... you know that if you want it than here take it and stop acting like crying baby.

Y/n than throws the blade to Ieyasu and he was about to catch it but before it could land on his hands the blade goes back to y/n suprising everyone.

Yuuma: y/n did you?

Y/n: no I didn't.

Y/n than try's to give it to Ieyasu but he couldn't for a strange reason, until he reached the point where he open an Aurora Curtain and throws it into it.

Everyone: Y/n!

Y/n: What!

The Aurora Curtain appearing again and the blade reappears and hits him on the back of the head. This made everyone laugh but y/n was laughing, he than looks at the blade frustrated.

Y/n: if I was Rath I would said... let me tell you something Teigu. But I don't have nothing to said but.

Y/n graves the Teigu again and opens another Aurora Curtain and was about to throw it but...

Please find them!

Y/n: what the?

Everyone looks at him confused after he stop suddenly and Najenda looks at the blade closely until she opens her only eye wide.

Najenda: is that one of the Aegis?!

Y/n: the what now?

Everyone than looks at Najenda waiting for answers and she notices Everyone looking at her so she started to explain.

Najenda: The Aeigis are four blades the founder Emperor created and in those blade they have the souls of his children.

This took everyone by suprised.

Najenda: the Aeigis are part of the forty eight Teigu but those four blade their no registration of what they are cable to do.

Tatsumi: their's none?

Najenda: yes, because almost nobody were able to wielder their power and few that could shortly after they die.

This suprised everyone even more

Najenda: since the blade have the souls of the Founder Emperor children and they are Pyra, Mythra, Pneuma, and Malos, they decided who is worthy to wielder them. And the blade you have on your hands is Pyra.

Y/n than looks at the blade.

Y/n: Pyra?

He than looks at Najenda.

Y/n: do you know where are the others?

Najenda: only one Pneuma is in the capital more specific in the empire Throne room but Malo and Mythra are unknown.

Tatsumi: unknown?

Najenda: because Malo and Mythra were lost in the Civil War five hundred years ago but the empire believe they were destroyed during the war.

Everyone went silent after hearing the small info about the Aegis. But in that moment Najenda told everyone to go and hunt down Zank. And everyone responded with a Roger and left the base.

Capital

In the middle of the empty streets was Akame and y/n patrolling their area for any sighs of Zank but for now they got nothing.

Y/n: this place looks like ghost town.

Y/n and Akame continue with their patrol until they quickly hide from the imperial guards that they were also patrolling the area to arrest Zank. After a couple of seconds of hiding they carefully checked in the area is clear, after seen theirs no guards around they get out of their hiding spot and continue with their search.

Y/n: hey Akame, can I ask you something?

Akame: don't worry. I have emergency rations.

Y/n: that wasn't my question.

Akame: hmmm?

Y/n: with a simple cut of that blade is fatal right?

Akame: that's right. I've had this blade some time now. The blade became infamous as the one cut killer.

Y/n: does your blade have a weakness?

Akame: ?

Y/n: because your blade sounds to good to be true, and theirs no way a sword like doesn't have a weakness.

Akame: Murasame has a weakness.

Y/n: so it actually has one? And that is?

Akame: Maintaining it is nerve-racking.

Y/n: I see now, a small mistake and you will fall from the blade curse right?

Akame: yes.

Y/n: so basically it's a double edge sword, it can cut your enemies and also the user.

Akame: unless you actually cut your opponent skin, the curse won't take effect.

Y/n: another weakness.

Akame: in this world, one cut usually kills, poison or not. I try not to rely too heavily on the power of my Teigu.

Y/n: I understand.

Y/n than looks at the his now Teigu for a second and wonders if Pyra has any kind of weakness, he than looks at Akame walking away he quickly picks up the pace before she leaves him behind, but what they didn't notice was that someone was watching on top of a towel and he have a wide sinister smile on his face.

Zank: Looks like some assassins are here. What a violent city. Splendid. Simply splendid.

He than looks at his surroundings and sees someone familiar faces that he have seen in the wanted posters.

Zank: Night Raid?

He than looks around and sees the rest wondering around in the capital and so he started to think.

Zank: I wonder whose head should I take first.

He continues to look around until he notices Tatsumi and Kurome but he started to look more specific at Tatsumi.

Zank: the look of his eyes filled with passion and a sense of duty. Admirable. Absolutely admirable. That is settle.

Moment later
[With Tatsumi and Kurome]

Tatsumi: seems he won't show himself so easily.

Kurome: what did you expect. Our target is Zank after all.

Their was a couple of minutes of an awkward silence so Tatsumi decided to do small talk.

Tatsumi: is your sword a Teigu as well? And why didn't the boss mention it?

Kurome: my sword isn't a Teigu.

Tatsumi: is not?!

Kurumo: no, the Kiriichimonji is a shingu.

Tatsumi: a Shingu?

Kurumo: the Shjngu are artifact that were created four hundred years ago the empire of that time wanted to create new weapons that should surpass the Teigu. Ones the Shingu were created it wasn't what the emperor expected.

Tatsumi: and that was?

Kurome: the Shingu didn't match or surpass the Teigu so the empire decided to sealed them away. But many years later, the Shingu would be obtained from the secret storage of the Empire, and given to an elite assassination division of the Empire, the Elite Seven.

Tatsumi: the Elite seven?

Kurome: yes, Akame and I were part of the elite seven before seen the empire corruption. She grave me the Kiriichimonji after she got Murasame.

Tatsumi: and what does that Shingu do?

Kurome: the Kiriichimonji can inflicted wounds that will never be heal, regardless if the victims uses medicines, bandages or special ointments to try to mend and close the wounds, the cuts and injuries inflicted by it would continue to bleed.

Tatsumi:(nervous) I see.

After a couple of minutes of walking they decided to get something to eat and they went to a shop and get some snacks. After getting their snacks and drink take a sit and enjoy their snacks but natural call, so Tatsumi excuses him self and went to an alley way to do his business.

Tatsumi: my nerves are killing me. I wonder if everyone got any luck finding him?

Tatsumi was about to leave until he felt someone was watching him from the back he quickly looks back and sees Sayo.

Tatsumi: Sayo? What are you doing here? Didn't you were with Kouta patrolling on the east side of the capital?

Sayo doesn't respond and turns her back and started to run away from Tatsumi.

Tatsumi: Sayo! Where are you going?!

Tatsumi started to chase after her and Kurome decided to check on Tatsumi because he was taking too long and she sees him changing someone. Kurome than gets serious and started to follow him, thinking Tatsumi have found their target.

Timeskip

Tatsumi was catching his breath after chasing after Sayo and now they were in a open and right infront of him was Sayo just looking at him.

Tatsumi: Sayo, what's the big deal? Their a crazy murdered out here!?

Sayo doesn't respond back to Tatsumi and he was about to get closer to her, but Kurome with her blade on hand try to slash her but Sayo step aside dodging her strike, a blade appeared out of her wrist and try to stabe Kurome but she jumps standing next to Tatsumi.

Tatsumi: Kurome what are you doing?!

"Sayo": i didn't count for you to show up.

Tatsumi looks at Sayo but instead of her their was a bulky man with maniac smile on his face and he have both blades on his wrist.

Tatsumi: Sayo turned into an old weirdo!

Kurome: are you serious?

Zank: I have a name, you know. A friendly nickname, but I'm sure Night Raid knows it.

Kurome: Zank the Executioner

Tatsumi:so you are our target!

Tatsumi than draws out his sword and points at him with it, and Kurome than gets her guard up.

Zank: the two of you could try to hold out until the other members turns up.  But could the two of you stand a chance against me? Specially you, that's what you are thinking?

Zank points his blade Tatsumi and this suprised him and started to wonder how did he know but something gets his eyes, a third eye on his forehead.

Tatsumi:(thoughts) what is that on his forehead? A Teigu?

His smile gets even bigger showing his teeth.

Zank: Bingo! The Teigu Spected. This Teigu has five perception abilities. And this one is call Insight. I can read my opponent's thoughts just by looking at their expression.

Kurome sees Zank distracted takes the opportunity to attack him but her opponent saw this coming and step a side dodging her sword swing.

Zank: did you thought you could catch me off guard while I was talking? Useless. Utterly-

Tatsumi tries to back stab him but Zank quickly turns back and reflects his sword with it's own blade, Zank than process to grave him by the shirt and throws him towards Kurome who was about to attack him.

Zank: useless. I can see every thought that crosses on your minds.

Tatsumi gets up and charge towards him and Zank predicts what he is going to do.

Zank: you'll take a big step forward, then swing from above...

Zank steps back dodging a upwards slash.

Zank: then you'll slash upwards...

He than cross both of his blades into a X blocking a slash that was aiming at his throat.

Zank: but it's a feint designed to leave my throat open!

Zank than spotted Kurome in the corner of his eye and smile.

Zank: and you will try to sneak behind me and...

Zank ducks a horizontal slash that was aim at his head.

Zank: then you will slash horizontal to decapitated me.

Zank quickly dodge a thrust from Tatsumi, he than sees an opening and does swings his blade horizontal cutting him on his stomach suprising him and shock him, even Kurome.

Zank: that's what you were thinking, huh?

Tatsumi falls to his knees and places his hand on the cut to stop the bleeding and Kurome stands next to him and checks on him.

Tatsumi:(thoughts) he is more powerful than I thought.

Tatsumi than looks zank who have a smile on his face.

Zank: the expression on their before I decapitated are just irresistible!

With Y/n and Akame

Y/n and Akame continue with their their patrol until she stops and looks at a specific direction, and y/n looks at her.

Y/n: Akame, are you okay?

Akame doesn't respond and continues to look at a direction and y/n looks at the same direction where Akame was looking.

Back with Tatsumi and Kurome

Zank: wonderful, you youngsters are straightforward. I'm liking you even more.

Zank was dodging Tatsumi and Kurome slashes by stepping to the side and than sends multiple thrust with his hand blades towards them but the duo uses their swords to reflect Zank thrusts, even do they were able to reflect a couple of his attacks they stoll received some of them leaving them cuts over her bodies. After Zank was done he looks at his work and sees Tatsumi and Kurome lowering their sword.

Zank: a magnificent wounds I have inflicted on you two, if I do say so myself.

Tatsumi and Kurome look at Zank for a moment, Tatsumi than spits a bit of blood and grunts a bit from the pain.

Zank: I find it most gratifying to see people with wonderful eyes by begging for their lives. So I think I'll take my time with you two. And now beg!

The two assassins look at Zank with a frown.

Zank: if you two do, maybe you can buy some time for your friends to arrive.

Tatsumi: we would never beg for our lives from a dirty rat like you who only knows to decapitated people!

Zank doesn't respond he only stays silent as well for Kurome but she gets in a defense position waiting for what ever their target was about to do and Tatsumi raises his sword and he quickly dash towards him suprising Kurome and even Zank who didn't saw it coming, Kurome seen this she copies him and dash towards him and both of them cut Zank face and chest. Zank was stunned after seen they were fast that he anticipated.

Tatsumi: we were able to land a hit.

Tatsumi smile quickly banish when he started to feel a lot of pain on his back but he looks at him and Kurumo doesn't the same a smile.

Tatsumi/Kurumo: you miss our necks what an amateur mistake.

This made Zank to snap and was started to charge towards them but this time aiming at their necks, ones he was close enough he was about to cut their necks up but a sword came down and lands infront of him and gun shots eco around the area and sometimes passes right next to Tatsumi and Kurome. Zank use his blades to reflect the bullets before it made contact with him.

Someone lands infront of the pair and pick up the sword and gets in a battle position, but before they could said something an Aurora Curtain appeared in of Zank taking him by suprised and before he could question what is it he recieve a drop kick on the face sending him back and the person quickly stands up and aims his gun at him.

Tatsumi/Kurumo: Yn/Akame!

Y/n: thank to fruit Jesus.

Akame: we finally find you two.

Y/n: just wait now.

Akame: because....

Yn/Akame: we will finish this quick and tend to your wounds.

Zank quickly stands up and his smile gets even bigger after seen who is right infront of him.

Zank: what a splendid night we are having tonight! But this night would been even more splendid if the Armor Knight Slayer shows up tonight!

Is this world worth to be save?
or to be destroyed?
Time will tell the fate of this world.

Next time:
Assassin/Destroyer vs Executioner part 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 143 12
*Will be repurposed in the future* Have you heard of the group of assassins called, Night Raid? A splinter group of the Revolutionary Army that elimi...
130K 1.4K 31
Life had really sucked for Tatsumi but that may change when he come's to the empire
15.2K 267 32
After over a year of trying to be a hero Tatsumi give's up and resume's his life as a civilian, but being a "Normal Highschooler" goes out the window...
3.2K 92 8
Makoto Kadoya, Just a passing through high school student that suddenly ends up in a world with memories of a distant past entering his mind let's se...