my precious you ✨

By its_taekook_time

"you will gain salvation the day you will meet him again and till then you will be living here,in this forest... More

charcter introduction 1 ✨💖
❤️one ✨
❤️two✨
❤️three✨
❤️four✨
❤️five✨
❤️ six ✨
❤️seven✨
❤️Eight✨
❤️nine✨
❤️ten✨
❤️ eleven ✨
❤️ twelve ✨
❤️fourteen ✨{M}
❤️ fifteen ✨

❤️thirteen ✨

3 0 0
By its_taekook_time

How I'm gonna survive without you my love .my kookie ..?

He sniffed standing in the empty balcony... He was standing before in corner but he couldn't stand there alone so he left to balcony

" Why you are standing here alone .." soulmate..?  Jimin asked to taehyung...

Tae: oh nothing...I am just here for the fresh air.... And congratulations soulmate..you are going to get married soon.... Yasss. It's finally happening..

He exclaimed happily.....and hugged jimin...

Jimin also hugged him back ..with smile

Let's go eat something..ok

They both came to dinning table and taehyung took a sit infront of jungook beside jimin's and started eating ...but jungkook didn't knew that taehyung was sitting infront of him ..when he saw him infront the food got stuck in his throat and he started coughing....

Tae : hey hey slow down man ... Don't eat too fast ...he gave a glass of water to jungkook ..
He gulped in one go...

Then jimin noticed that kook was Talking about taehyung...he then smiled and Wiggled his eye bro looking towards kookie who just blushed ...

Every one ended there dinner and went to rest to there respective chamber ... And taehyung was also going when he bumped into someone...

Tae : hey I'm sorry... Are you hurt .. oh hey my kookie ..you were looking handsome...

Kook: (blushing) I am okay tae ...you are looking beautiful... captivating...and elegant..and ..

Tae : hey hey calm down.my boy .... Let's go to your room ok ...?

Kookie: ok

They both came to jungkook s room ...

Tae : I want to cuddle .....

Kook: aish come here .....

They both  sleeped in the bedafter shifting there head to bed

Comfortable silence between them ... After some minutes

Tae : jungook .... ?

Kook: hmm ..!

Tae : how will you survive without me .??

Kook : what are you saying tae .. I can't you know that right ...?! What kind of question is this tae...?!!!

Tae : nahhh !! I asked out of curiosity...! Hehe

By the way when you are returning...?

Kook : tommorow ...why ??

Tae : I wann meet king and queen ...

Kook : ok I will take you with me tomorrow to my kingdom ...

Tae : ok I am excited now ...

Now sleep .... They both drifted to sleep ...

The next day morning...

Please king you have to come to my son's wedding... My friend it will be my pleasure to receive you as my guest ...

King park said to king Jeon ..

Yes uncle .. please I will be very happy to take blessings from you ... Jimin said to king Jeon ..

King Jeon : aish aish okok ..like father like son..I will definitely come ....ok now bid us goodbye we should go now ...

King park : please take care of queen... My greetings to her ..I have sent some gift to her ...

Kingjeon : sure my friend..

Jimin : I know your little secret Jeon ....he said to jungkook....who wideed his eye and hushed jimin ..

Kook : you little .... don't say a word ok . .shhhh

Jimin : okok ...now take care of him and you ..byee ...

Taehyung has already gone because vampire can't stay in sunlight so he left ... early...

They bid eachother good bye and left ...

3 days later....

"Mom dad I want you to meet with some one ...!!"
Queen : who ??! Taehyung..?

King : hahaha your mother already knew it ...

Jungkook whined king and queen were teasing him ...about tae ..

Kook :Okok he is coming in one hour ..

Queen : You brat why didn't you tell me oh I have to prepare royal meals ... I have a lot of work to do ... Oh my god ... I am going

King : I am also going to do some official work of kingdome when he will come just call me ok ...

Kook : Yes dad...

He left to his room for fresh up ...

After sometime...

A guard has came with a letter ..

Jungkook knew who it was so he told guard to let them come in ...

And he was awstruck after seeing taehyung like this ...

(He is so cute )

Taehyung was looking at him like this and gave him a boxy smile ....

He was mesmerizing at that time ...

Queen from the kitchen..yelled

" Did your taehyung arrived, let me see him .. "
and she hung open her mouth.

"He so beautiful kook ..."

" I know mom "

" How could you do this to me "?

" What did I do "

" You hide that beautiful boy from me ??? " You trater ..

" I....."

Queen hugged taehyung who was smiling at kook ..

Hii taehyung I am jungkooks mother and queen Jeon.. nice to meet you my son in law ....

Jungkook chocked on his Saliva ...at his mother's word ...

" Come taehyung I will show you everything here " queen said excitedly ...

" Mom atleast make him food first why are you embarrassing me ..!!???" He was aannoyed and blushed ...

"Okok stay here I am going to set dinning ..."

Queen left ...

He then came near jungkook and said " hii baby "

"H...hii. ... Don't mind her words she does has gone mad or something....hehe he  "jungkook said nervously ...

"She didn't said wrong thing tho " don't I deserve this castle?

Tae asked ...

You ...I ....jungkook stutterrd

Come here kids let's have dinner your dad  wants to meet taehyung... Jungkook ... Queen yelled from dinner area ...

They all settled in chair and king Started...

"So you are Kim taehyung...my son always rambles about you all day long .....nice to meet you son"

Taehyung blushed and bowed "thank you your highness..."

" No need to be formal call me appa or dad " ...afterall you are my son's love....."

Jungkook coughed hard and chocked on his chicken soup he was having....

" Aishhh this kid always clumsy like this " .

queen got up from her sit and gave water to jungkook and patted his hade ... taehyung was laughing hard  in his mind ...

Let's finish dinner first kids ...king said. 

They ended dinner ..and chatted sometime with taehyung...they  loved his personality...

At the gate ...

"Come soon here my son in law ... "Queen said

  King smiled and hugged taehyung....

Jungkook was too awkard to say something...so he just smiled ..

Then taehyung left ....
They all left to bed

The very next day

In morning ...

How could you say this dad ...that infront of him ...?  Jungkook whined..

"I said the truth kook ..nothing much..." King was laughing hard and queen too ...

"You are no fun ...."  jungkook pouted like a baby ....They both hugged jungkook...

I am very happy for you both my son ... My age is now to retire from this works .... I would love to welcome him in our kingdom ...

They were very happy and teasing jungkook all day long ....

At night ...

WHY YOU ARE HERE ..?

..................................................
My book got #45 out of 893 books of rebound ...

Thanks to all those readers ...

I love you ❤️✨❤️

MY SECOND BOOK IS OUT NOW " my hidden boy" ❤️‍🩹🤧

LOVELIES ....DO READ AND GIVE VOTES...💭❤️

How was this chapter ...? 😅😅

What will happen next...?? Any idea ... !!! ???

Vote and comment....

I purple you all 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜✨✨✨✨✨✨✨☁️☁️☁️☁️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 615 21
Even after giving her everything to her husband all she got in return was betrayal, pain and trauma. He cheated on her with her sister who eventually...
9.7K 424 48
A game gives you multiple lives and chances but it isn't like that in reality... So what happens in Jungkook and Taehyung's life when Taehyung's onli...
24.6K 1.2K 30
Summary: This is a story wherein 🌟Hansung ( Kim Taehyung), is one of the prince of Jeoseon. The boy is cheerful and curious. He never loved being...
73.9K 4.6K 18
Where Taehyung is caught between the past and the present and Jungkook just wants nothing but love from him. Start date: September 22, 2021 End date:...