แดแด€แด…แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ แดแด‡-ษดแดแด›แด›ษช แดsแด€แดแด€เฐŒ

By beflybtcc

"๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง."-Muni Long More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐งโฅ
๐Œ๐Ÿ๐ฆ,prt 2
Mfm,prt 3
Prt 4
Part 5
prt 6
Prt 7
Prt 8

Prt 1

166 0 0
By beflybtcc

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

.....

July 26th. Last day in California
4:40pm

"Juju shut the fuck up about that nigga damn"keilani said to juju. "mi-mirah he broke up with me after a year. We-we were so in love"juju stuttered as she was so heartbroken. Her first love Jaylen had broke up with her when she went to his house to say goodbye and give him a hug and a few kisses.
"well No more Juju and Jay"keilani said hugging her little sister. Juju wiped her tears. "I'm never dating again"juju mumbled. "girl you lying niggas gon be all over you now go on"Keilani said rolling her eyes. Juju loved Jaylen with all her heart.

              Back in time at 1:34pm

"Hiii babyy"juju said hugging Jaylen as he walked out on his porch. He didn't hug her back. "hi justice."Jaylen said pushing her off of him. Justice looked at him sideways. "Justice we done. I love you so fucking much but we done . This shit is dead once you land in fucking New York. And you gon find somebody else ma. So don't say you ain't you so sweet and I would never do anything to hurt you but baby we done."Jaylen said not looking Justice in the eyes. "baby look me in the eyes"Jaylen said grabbing her face. She looked up and tears just fell. "jaylen you not fucking serious"juju said pushing his hand off her. "so you fucking breaking up with me cause I'm leaving"juju said crying. "juju I love you but we done"Jaylen said grabbing her face and kissing her. Justice kissed back because she still loved him anyways. "I love you too baby."Juju said walking to her mom's car that was parked in his driveway.
As she opened the door her mom asked. "Baby what's wrong?". "mama we broke up"juju said pouting trying not to cry.

Present.

6:56pm. At the airport LAX

They all got on the plane all juju could do was sleep.
She was so hurt she didn't think anyone could fix her heart.

     The week after. Their house was already done since their mother had been getting this house ready for plenty of years.

Juju finally felt happier that she was over Jaylen. In a week . She just focused on herself and reflected on his actions. She bettered herself for herself.

Juju was still sad because keilani had went back to California to live with their dad. Keilani told juju last minute because she didn't want juju to be sad. But Juju was low key upset she had no other friends and her sister was leaving her.

"Mom! I'm gonna go to the store."juju yelled as she scrolled through instagram stories.
"ok baby stay safe!"Her mom yelled from upstairs.
Justice was spoiled and a bitch. The only person who changed that was Jaylen and he wasn't in her life no more so she just didn't give a fuck no more.
She was only 14 but like I said she was spoiled so she had a car. She only drove it for small distances.
She walked through their kitchen and and went to the garage where multiple cars were place. She grabbed her keys.

Justice parked in front of a deli she had never been to one so she was low key excited to explore New York so after this she was going to the park to eat her food. She grabbed her purse and phone and stepped out her car. She didn't like the smell of New York. To her it smelt very polluted and where she came from on the Hills it smelt very fresh.
She walked in and looked around.
"Hey I just want the most famous drink and food items you have."Juju said to the cashier.
"I can give you one of our bests deli sandwiches,our famous cheesecake,and you don't look 21 so I can offer a soda. And that's a combo it's $16.50 is that ok?"the cashier asked her. He seemed so sweet.
"yes that's fine."she said with a blank expression.
She paid and waited. She watch him make the food.
"So where you from?"he asked her handing her the order. "California"she said. "I know someone that you would get along with very well."he said.
"Not interested."she said about to walk out.
"ouu who this is?"a group of boys said.
She rolled her eyes.
"See that's them. Notti!!"he yelled. Notti had a personality just like her. A nonchalant personality.
"wassup"notti said walking up. Juju was about to walk out but she saw how cute this Notti kid was.
"you see ha over there. Yea she's from California!! So crazy you just told me California girls are so "fine"  and y'all act alike you should show her around New York!!"the cashier said very excited.
"nah I'm good."Notti said with a blank expression.
He didn't even look back to see Justice that's how much he didn't care. "Don't be like that. She seems cool and she's pretty."the cashier said to Notti.
"I don't ca-re"notti said. He got cut off once he saw Justice's face and body and how cute she was.
"See!! Ok you guys get to know each other."the cashier said scooting them away. Justice looked at Notti. And he looked at her. "What's yo name?"notti asked her. "Ahhh Notti getting him some pussyyy"a boy from the group said laughing . Which made all the boys hype him up. "First of all "Notti" isn't getting shit. And all y'all are pussys he only asked for my name . You stupid ass lil boys."juju said getting mad. "bitch who the fuck you talking to?"a boy said getting all in Justice face. Justice laughed.
"bitch get the fuck out my face. Who you talking to? You will get marked the fuck out . Bitch"she said.
"Bitch I'll like to see you try"he said.
"ight ddot you being straight disrespectful. Get out ha face like that we don't know ha."Notti said.
"ddot?"juju said dying laughing.
"this bitch being disrespectful . Ugly ass bitch. I'll get ma hoe to slap you"ddot said getting closer to her.
"Ddot fucking stop"Notti said pushing him.
"stupid bitch"ddot said about to push Juju but Notti pushed him from getting close to Justice.
"NIGGA I SAID STOP YOUN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK SHE GOT GOING ON AND YOU GETTING ALL PRESSED CAUSE SHE FUCKING DEFENDED HA SELF. LEAVE HA THE FUCK ALONE."Notti yelled at ddot. "bro chill out"another light skin boy said and the rest of the group co signed.
Notti stormed out. Justice flipped them off and walked out with him. "You'll still get marked out dumb bitch"juju said sticking her tongue out.
She tapped him on the shoulder as he was waiting outside trying to cool down. "My name is Justice . But I go by Juju. What about you?"she said with a smile on her face. Nobody ever stood up for her like that in such a small time and the fact he did that in less then 5 minutes of knowing her warmed her heart. "it's Ethan but I go by Notti."notti said with a smile coming on his face. "Do you know where a nice park is? I'm new to New York and wanna eat my food there."she asked with a cute smile.
"yea it's one with a lake. It's called Hill Park."he said.
"ok thank you."she said stating to walk off.
She got to her car and turned around.
"Do you wanna come with me?"she asked him as she walked back.
"yea sure"he said walking towards her.

It was a 15 minute drive.
And now they were sitting on the bench talking.
"So how old are you?"he asked her.
"14 what about you?"she said taking a bite of her sandwich.
"I'm 14 too."Notti said .
"this sandwich is real bomb.com you want the other half?"she asked him.
He laughed at the phrase bomb.com.
"bomb.com is crazy but yea sure."he said laughing and grabbing the sandwich.  She giggled.
They got to know each other a lot. They even walked around the park.
Until Justices mom started blowing up her phone.
Justice answered.
"Hello?"she said.
"Justice where are you? You said you were going to the store and been gone for 3 hours."her mom said sounding so concerned.
"Sorry mom. I met this boy at the store and we've been hanging out since"justice said smiling.
"ok but Justice get home now it's getting late."her mom said.
"Ok I'm on the way I'll be there in like 20
Minutes."juju said hanging up.
"Well looks like I gotta go . Do you want me to drop you off?"she asked him .
"Nah it's cool I'll get an Uber"he said.
"You sure?"she asked again.
"yea"he said.
"ok but can I get your number?"she asked.
"yea of course"he said handing her his phone.
They exchanged numbers and he hugged her.
"Stay safe. My friends don't like you. Ima have to say something to them. And my bad for getting all mad like that in front of you."he said letting go of the hug as his Uber pulled up.
"it's ok. It was very cute. And you stay safe too text me when you get home."she said
He nodded and got in the car.

"mom he was so sweet. It was like love at first sight. Like he was so rude and had a blank expression when I first saw him but wasn't scared at all to protect me . Then his smile is the cutest thing ever."juju said after telling her mom the story of how her and Notti met.
"Aww that's so cute. I'm happy for you."her mom said.
"Yea now I'm waiting for him to text me"she said.

3 days later
August 4th

Justice still didn't get a text from him. And she only cared for a day then just say fuck him.
She walked into the deli.
She walked towards the back getting snacks and she saw Notti and that one boy.
"There goes yo bitch"ddot said laughing.
"Nigga what I tell you? Wassup Justice."Notti said walking towards Justice. "Don't wassup Justice me. I don't wanna talk to you."she said disregarding him.
"wait what I do?"Notti asked her.
"nigga ain't no way you trippin ova ha"ddot said confused as hell. "what you do? You never texted me.  So fuck you. And bitch stop talking to me"juju said putting the chips she grabbed back on the shelf and stormed out the store.

What she didn't know is how many times she would go to that exact deli for pregnancy tests,snacks,food,drinks,blunts,diapers,condoms all with Notti. She thought that would be her last time ever seeing and thinking about Notti. But she didn't know how she would spend the rest of her life with him. Until hers and his last breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 265 15
๐€๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐, ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ ๏ฟฝ...
221K 1.1K 199
Mature content
28.6K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
1.2M 58.7K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...