Love At Third Sight

By CAB_Writes

Hazel is living a happy life with her family. But she moved out when her boyfriend cheated on her with her ha... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57

CHAPTER 25

124 29 2
By CAB_Writes

HAZEL'S POV

"Kenji?!" I stood up from my seat.

"Hazel?" Kenji looks like he's making sure that it's me and when he realized, he ran towards me excitedly and hugged me. "Hazeeeeel!"

Energetic as ever. I must admit, I missed my bestfriend's pressence. I hugged him back then I saw Annie behind him, looking mad. But I don't care about her.

"Hahaha Kenjiiiiii!

He pulled away and faced our parents. "Good evening Ma'ams and Sirs. I'm Kenji and I'm Hazel's bestfriend."

"Oohh that's good to know, Kenji. Come sit with us. You too, Annie."- Annie's father said. Then they sat beside each other.

"I didn't know our children will be friends too, just like us."- Dad.

"Yes, we'll be one family now after their marriage." Kenji's father.

The elders all agreed and talks more about business while us, childrens are just minding our own business. Semi is busy with his phone, Sophie is listening carefully to them and sometimes join the conversation, is she interested in business? Kenji and Annie are not talking and seems to be distance even tho they are sitting beside each other. While me, is just observing everyone.

"Haze, I think you need to check your phone." Semi whispered beside me.

"Huh? Why?" I asked.

"Well, your boyfriend is asking me-"

"Omi? Where is he?"

"He texted me."

"Oh.." maybe he saw  the picture I sent hehehe I wonder what he says about it. I look for my phone but I think I left it in the car. "I'll just get it in the car."

Semi nodded and smiled. "I don't know how'd he got my number haha."

"I gave all your numbers to him just in case hehe." I said. Then I excused myself to them saying I forgot something and I'll just going to get it.

I walked outside the restaurant and went in the parking lot. I found our car and I asked the driver to get my purse. After he gave me, I came back back to the resto but stopped at the entrance when I heard my phone ringing. It was Omi so I answered it right away.

"Omi!"

["You look beautiful, Babe."]

I cannot hide my smile when I heard him, my face turned red too I'm sure.

["More beautiful with your smile."}

Smile? How did he know that I'm smiling? Am I always-

["Look behind you."]

"Wha-" I immediately turn around and.. "Omi?!"

He slowly walks towards me, looking so handsome and hot with his white polo and black pants, black shoes and silver watch. First time we saw each other in a formal wear.

["Stop drooling over me Babe."] he said still talking on the phone. He's close to me now. So close. I can smell his scent. AHHHHH I'm going crazy!

I smiled at him, calming my inner emotions. "You look handsome now Mr. Airon Miguel Smith."

"Can I join your dinner, Ms. Hazel Devero?" he asked while offering his hand like he wants to dance with me.

"I was hoping and waiting for this." I reached his hand.

He pulled me closer to him and grabbed my waist. I gasped and looked straight at him. He then leaned even closer and gave me a peck on my lips. Then he smiled.

"Haha taste like pudding, sweet."

I blushed again and pushed him gently. Then I intertwined our hands and pulled him in the resraurant. "Kenji is here too, you know."

"I asked your brother when you didn't replied to my messages. Then he told me to just come here. I didn't know about Kenji." he said.

"I see. So that's why Semi told me to check my phone hahaha."

"But is it really okay if I join?"

"Yea, why not."

"I'm not part of your-"

"You're a part of me. My Omi." I stopped walking and looked at him. "I want to tell the world about you. So let's go."

We are about to go when Semi came running towards us. He looks nervous. "Hazel! Airon!"

"Semi? What's wrong?" I asked when he stopped in front of us.

He calmed himself before he talk. "The dinner is over. You two can go anywhere else and have a date. So your looks won't go to waste hehehe."

"Huh? I just left for about 5 minutes and it's over?" I jokingly asked.

"Haha yea, something just came up to them so they left."- Semi's still looked nervous for me but if he says it's okay then it's okay.

"Where's Dad and Mom?"

"They went to the bathroom."

"Where's Kenji?"

"They left with their families. So you two, go away and have a date now hehe."

Hmm, something is wrong with him. It's like he don't want me to go back there. Does something happened? He looked at Omi and then he nodded.

"Then, we'll be going now. I will send her back to your house later." Omi said and pulled me out of there.

"Wait Omi, where are we going? He's definitely hiding something from me." I said when we got out of the restaurant.

"I don't know, maybe you're just overthinking." he faced me. "Can I ask you for a date instead?"

I sighed and smiled at him. "Sure."

We went to another fancy restaurant since we're wearing a formal dress tonight. I didn't told him that I already ate a lot so we can eat together hehe. Then after that, we went to a private park and watched the fireworks show. We stayed there and talked about what we think our future is. After an hour, we decided to go home. He still have a training camp to attend tomorrow. Though, he said he wishes to just come home with me haha he's so adorable. We arrived at my parent's house at 10 pm.

"So, uh.. bye?"

"Yea, see you on Monday, I guess." he said.

I hugged him. "Thank you. I had fun tonight."

"I love you babe." he said and hugged me back.

"You need to go now. It's getting late."

He pulled away and patted my head. "Yes. So go inside now and I will leave."

"Alright. Take care okay?" He nodded at me so I waved my goodbye before I went inside our house. I turns to look at him and saw him getting in the taxi. Aaaaaaah I will miss him again.

"Haze!"

"Mom." I saw my family in the living room. Looks like they're waiting for me. Mom took my hands and leads me to sad down with them.

"Uh.. what happened?" I asked. They all look worried, what really happened earlier when I left the table?

"N-nothing hehe.." Mom's smiles and laugh is fake, I can feel her nervousness in her voice.

I looked at each of them, they're looking away from me. Now, I felt nervous too, something bad happened and they don't want to tell me. I was about to ask when Dad spoke first.

"Let's rest! I'm tired hahaha I know you're tired too Haze, you just had a date with your boyfriend, right? How was it?" He's changing the topic and the atmosphere.

"Yes, how was it? Where did you two go?"- Semi.

I sighed and gave up. They won't tell me anything. Well, whatever that is, I'm sure they will tell me if I can do some help for that. But if it's about business, I'm out.

"I'm going to sleep now." I said and got up. I went to my room without saying anything more to them. I'll just ask Kenji what happened.

I took my phone and our picture earlier showed up. I smiled at set it as my wallpaper, it was me and Omi hugging each other while watching the fireworks. After I stared at it for a long time, I finally remember to call Keiji hehe..

"Kenji, you still awake or I woke you up?"

["I'm still up. Why?"]

"Uhm can I ask?"

["Yes, why not. What is it?"]

"What happened when I left the table earlier?"

["Ohh.. a man in a suit with body guards appeared, I don't know who that is but we left after he plead to talk to your father."]

"Ahh I see, so it's about business huh?"

"Yes. Anyways, where did you go huh? I wanted to talk to you but you didn't came back!"] I can tell that he's pouting hehe.

"Ahh hehe sorry. But that's not the issue here, Annie is your fiance?" I asked. So that's why they got close in school? Our parents are friends? Wow, I didn't know. Is it destiny that we became friends too?

["*Yawns* Aaaah I'm sleepy. I'm going to sleep now, bye bye!"]

"HA! WAIT-" Argh, he hanged up. Tss avoiding my question. Maybe he's not ready to talk about it.

I changed my clotes and then layed in my bed. I closed my eyes, thinking and wondering who that man is. Why my family don't want to share it with me? Hays, I'll ask them again tomorrow.

..

..

SEMI'S POV

"What should we do, Mom, Dad?"

We're at Dad's study room. Talking about what happened at the restaurant. Damn, this is bad.

"Let's not tell Haze about it. She can't come here for the mean time. Tell Sophie to keep if from her too."- Dad.

Auntie is silent but I know her mind is full of thoughts now, just like us. She's so nervous and scared that no tears can fall from her eyes. I am hurting to see her like this. I know Dad is staying and forcing himself to be strong for her wife and daughter.

"Hon, we'll figure out what to do. We will never give our Haze to that man." Dad said and hugged Auntie Katherine.

Yes, the man who appeared at the restaurant was Anutie's ex boyfriend, Haze's biological father. He wants to get Hazel to live with him. He's a powerfull and influencial now and said that he will come back and will take Hazel with him.

That's why I didn't let her to go back, her father will see her and will forcely take her. In my status right now, I can't fight with his men and protect my sister. I just hope he won't find Hazel's house and new school. Maybe I can secretly live near her to look and guard her.

'That man definitely need something bad from her for coming here. We can't let that happen to our Haze.'

"My baby, Erick please, don't let him take our daughter." Auntie Katherine pleaded.

"Of course Honey. I'm her only father. I will do everything for her."- Dad comforted her.

"What about the company Dad, he threatened us that he will take it down if we didn't give Haze."

"We won't lose, Semi. I'm sure of that."

"O-okay Dad."

.

.

.

NEXT CHAPTER...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597 19 16
Afamous young celebrity who grew up with fame and fake friends is betrayed by her boyfriend when he sleeps with her best friend ....She looses her fi...
1.1K 194 56
"why do you want to die Hazel? why can't you live?" he asked angrily this time. And I couldn't hold myself, " because I'm tired, I'm tired of predent...
90 5 8
Themes: Friendship, hatred, betrayal, relationship, adoption. Prologue: Hazel Wayne was a kid when she was given to her mother by her foster fathe...
2.8M 103K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...