๐‘น๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’ˆ๐’† || Transformer...

Door Klounaa

{Optimus x OC} โ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•? ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐’•๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’‹๐’–๐’๐’Œ? โž โžฅ Two years after Mission City... Meer

โžฅ 2.0
โžฅ 2.1
โžฅ 2.2
โžฅ 2.3
โžฅ 2.4
โžฅ 2.5
โžฅ 2.6
โžฅ 2.8
โžฅ 2.9
โžฅ 2.10
โžฅ 2.11
โžฅ 2.12
โžฅ Epilogue

โžฅ 2.7

43 3 0
Door Klounaa

Optimus!!

RUNNING LIKE CRAZY, THE Grave siblings lead the other three outside through an open door that Bee had created, Ironhide went in after. Danny, Sam, Mikeala and Leo had gotten into Bee and Ironhide's Alt modes, Renna about to jump in if it wasn't for Megatron to suddenly be thrown out of a window.

Renna! Get in! ❞ Optimus yells, jumping from the shattered window and transforming into his alt mode. Climbing inside, Optimus closes his door for Renna before taking off.

Optimus! What the fuck is happening!? ❞ Renna yells, panicked, her bag still remaining in the old beaten-up car that she hoped Danny had picked up for her. ❝ I do not know! Megatron wants something from you, and I'm not going to let him take it!

Watch out! ❞ Yelling, Renna watches as Megatron had flew behind Optimus, shooting at his wheels. Transforming, Renna was thrown off into the distance, rolling down a small hill to a stop. Megatron had tackled Optimus, which she thanks Optimus for throwing her in the first place.

Hide, Renna! ❞ The two Cybertronians roll beside the girl, making her stand and start to run off the other way. The two begin to fight, Renna Ducking behind a fallen tree trunk for cover, hiding and watching Optimus and Megatron fight.

Weak, ❞ Optimus insults, grabbing a whole tree and throwing it at Megatron, stunning him. ❝ Punny! ❞ Megatron throws the three to where Renna is, making her duck as it rolled over her, dirt covering her whole.

Waste of metal! ❞ Optimus continues to insult, punching Megatron to the ground, and taking out his sword from his arm guards.       ❝ Junkyard crap! ❞ Optimus strikes Megatron, grabbing his arm and throwing him away again.

Decepticons!! ❞ Megatron yells out, having trouble defeating Optimus who kicked him in his chest plates, denting them. 2 Decepticons drop down, Starscream and Grindor search for Renna, spotting her. ❝ Come here, girl.

Starscream starts to chase Renna, tackling down trees to get to her. Running, Renna jumped over a tree, Megatron forgetting about Optimus and running after her. Optimus grunts, running after Megatron and tackles him beside Renna, making her change direction and run downhill.

Starscream and Grindor begin to attack Optimus with Megatron, but the flame design Autobot still stands a chance on winning. Starscream had started to fire rapidly and anywhere towards Renna's direction. In the midst, Renna jumped up and over a tree, but screams at a sharp pain in her left shoulder.

Optimus hears, watching the girl as she rolls down the hill, groaning in pain. ❝ Run, Renna! I'll take care of them!!

Renna runs off, hiding behind a tree and holds her shoulder, blood seeping through her thin shirt. ❝ Fucking best day ever to get shot. My favorite shirt! ❞ Renna complains, the swamp green long-sleeved shirt started to stain with blood. Grabbing her tie, Renna wraps it around her shoulder for temporary bandage, looking back at the Decepticons and Optimus.

There is another source of Energon hidden on this planet! ❞ Megatron grabs Optimus's shoulders and throws him into a tree. Optimus rolls and stands up, only to be meet with Megatron's ankle guard to his helm. ❝The girl could lead us to it!

Optimus!! Get up!! ❞ Renna yells out, running towards the Autobot in a frantic manner, hiding behind a tree closer to the Cybertronians.

Optimus gets shot with multiple bullets and a missile, sending him back before Megatron hit him with a blast, sending the flaming Autobot in Renna's direction, almost squishing her as he landed right beside her.

Optimus! ❞ Renna gasps, seeing his condition all beaten up and missing many pieces. ❝ Is the future of our race not worth your little pet's life? ❞ Megatron asks, cornering Optimus and Renna as the Decepticons surround them.

You'll never stop at Renna. ❞ Optimus stands up, his swords replacing his hands before turning and attacking. ❝ I'll take you all on!

Renna hid behind a trunk, Optimus stabbing and slicing the three Decepticons up. The four fights on top of Renna who covers her head, unable to leave the battlefield in fear of getting killed in the process.

Optimus stabs Megatron, slicing him to his knees before elbowing him, punching him away. Moving onto Starscream, Optimus slices off his right arm, using it as a hammer on Starscream.

Jumping onto Grindor, Optimus slices his eye, climbing over him and grabbing his jaw, pulling in opposite directions before Grindor's helm gave in, killing the larger Decepticon.

Jumping to the ground, Optimus forces his body to the ground before running off.             ❝ Peice of tin.

Optimus starts to look for Renna, calling out. ❝ Renna! Where are you!? – ❞ Renna watches as Megatron sneaks up behind Optimus, grabs his shoulder and stabs Optimus right in his spark from behind.

Optimus!! No!!! ❞ Renna cries out, her eyes widen and watches as Optimus gets lifted off the ground.

You're so weak! ❞ Megatron said before blasting through Optimus, flames coming from Optimus's chest, his body going limo at the impact.

Optimus slowly falls to the side, as if God was teasing Renna who watched 20 meters away. ❝ Optimus!! No – Get up!! ❞ Renna cries out, tears pricking her eyes as she stared into Optimus's blue optics. Optimus finds Renna's eyes; his face-helm retreating, his face softening as he stares at her.          ❝ Renna, run. Run.

Optimus's Optics starts to fade, his light blue hue no longer in his optics. Renna starts to sob, covering her mouth. Megatron watches, placing his foot onto Optimus's chest, pressing down on his corpse. ❝ So weak. Falling for a human. No wonder you were destined to die for them.

Not given a chance to mourn, Megatron looks at Renna. Gasping, Renna stands and begins to run the opposite way, Optimus's fading blue optics staring into her own imprinting onto her mind just as Megatrons'. Loud thuds were behind Renna, making her push and run faster than before.

Tears cloud Renna's sight, cutlets shooting around her, the Autobot's arriving too late. Seeing the yellow Camaro, Renna runs directly towards Bee, jumping straight through the window and landing onto his seats.

Covering her face, Renna cries, her hics and sobs echoing through the Camaro. Danny watches his big sister, placing a hand onto her shoulder and bringing her close.

Renna doesn't respond, her eyes going puffy red, leaning into Danny for comfort.

He's gone... Optimus is dead – And it's my fucking fault...

──

──

CITIZENS of the human hive, your leaders have withheld the truth. The Fallen sparks onto every electronic device in the world, speaking through it in a muffled voice.

The four – Mikeala was taken by Bee to scout – have all taken refuge in an old factory all now watching The Fallen through phones or an old beaten-up TV.

Renna sat with Danny away from the others, red puffy eyes and croaky voice shows she doesn't want to talk. Neither does she want to at all, forever.

You are not alone in this universe. We have lived among you, hidden, but no more. ❞ The Fallen claims, the devices glitching every second. ❝ As you've seen, we can destroy your cities at will, unless you turn over this girl. ❞ Sudden flashes of Renna's face and name and other private things flash over the screen, Renna groaning and throwing her head back.

If you resist us, we will destroy the world as you know it. ❞ The Fallens speech stops, all devices going back to normal.

What the fuck happened, Renna? ❞ Sam asks, more shocked then confused. Renna stares at the male, smacking her lips. ❝ I touched a silver of the Cube and now I've got these symbols and figures imprinted onto my brain. Megatron or him, The Fallen, wants it to raise an army and make Earth into Cybtertron. ❞

Leo comes up besides Sam, frantic ❝ They have a picture of me, man!

Yeah, no shit! ❞ Danny says, glaring at Leo. Renna drags her hands down her face in exhaustion. ❝ Right now, we have to make a plan.

We keep moving. We can't stop, they'll find us. ❞ Renna says, wiping her eyes and standing up, her left shoulder aching in pain. ❝ I've worked for the government more than once. They will not stop without us or our dead bodies. We cannot stop running.

That's what Optimus would want. Us      alive. ❞ With that, Renna turns, Danny standing up and following. Sam following then Leo last.

We're dead, bros! ❞ Panicking, Leo unintentionally worsens everybody's mood, rambling on. ❝ FBI, CIA, we are wanted fugitives now!

Stop. ❞ Sam tries to tell Leo, but he doesn't listen, favoring to continue to ramble. Sam stops him, the group turning to watch. ❝ See, you see this? ❞ Sam grabs Leo's phone, before smashing it to the ground and stomping on it. ❝ They can track us.

It can track us!? ❞ Leo yells, the group following Sam's lead and leaves their devices where Leo's was. Danny was carrying Renna's bag as she rummaged through it, looking for a specific project. Once found, she places them in her belt on her back, covering them with her shirt.

Renna grabs the bag from Danny's back and throws it to the ground, stomping on it. ❝ It's deadweight. Let's go.

Wait, wait! Hold up! Like – like satellite tracker us!? Woah, woah, woah, ❞ Leo rambles on, Renna and Danny passing him. ❝ I'm not even with you guys, technically this is kidnapping, you're no –

Yo, Leo! ❞ The twins leaned against a brick wall, Skids and Mudflap looking at Leo.            ❝ These things are going to give me a heart attack, I swear –

It's 'cause you a wuss. ❞ Mudflap comments, Skid's jumping down the brick wall. The only way to separate the twins is their dominate colors – Mudflap being red and Skids being green. ❝ You guys forced me into that car, right?

Leo tries to talk but the twins just talk right over him. Sam, Renna and Danny look back at the three's interaction, all exhausted and very alert.

Yo, Mudflap, what are we gonna do to this shrimp taco? ❞ Skids points at Leo, Mudflap hitting his brother's shoulder. ❝ Let's pop a cap in his ass, throw him in the trunk and then nobody gonna know nothing, know what I mean?

Not in my trunk.

Yo, bumper cars? I'm hearing you, okay? I'm right here, and I can hear you! No one's popping any caps in any asses, okay? I've had a hell of a day! ❞ Leo snaps, the twins mocking him.

Buzzbuzzbuzzzz. ❞ Mudflap mocks him as he walks away, Skids joining in. ❝ Why don't you get a haircut with your bitch ass?

Go whine to your boyfriend!

Listen, Sam? I know what I'm gonna do man. Look, I'm just gonna go to the authorities and tell them the truth. ❞ Leo says panicking. Renna groans, turning around before Sam could. ❝ Oi! Blabber–king! No one forced you to be here, 'lright!? You jumped into that damn Autobot yourself. You wanted what we fucking have? You got it! You've dead goddamn center.

Leo steps back, Renna walking towards him, glaring at him. ❝ You go to the Authorities, they'll kill you; But hey! I don't care what you do. Rat us out, and I'll get Ironhide and Sideswipe to jump on your ass.

Oh, not them bullies. ❞ Skids comments, looking at his brother. Mudflap nods, looking towards Leo. ❝ Yo, little prince? That there is the Major of the Autobots. She got connections to be able to exterminate your existence with a single word!

Renna glares at Leo who looked back at her. ❝ Okay! Okay... Let's all breath here and take a moment – ❞ Before Leo could finish, Renna turns on her heel and walks towards the old and rusty car, the twins watching.

You said you had one hell of a day, Kid. Imagine her life. It's twice as bad! ❞ Mudflap looks at Leo, pointing at Renna as Skids laughs.

You wouldn't survive a day!

──

──

LATER at night, Renna was sat on the car's hood, Bee shining a light for Danny to twist the tweezers in her shoulder. Having a rag in her mouth, it muffled her grunts and cries in pain.

Danny looks at her in pity, the bullet lodged in deep into her shoulder. Bee thinks the same, whirring sadly as he watched Danny intensely, praying that the pain will stop for his friend.

Danny slowly removes the bullet, Sam entering through the gate. Danny throws the bullet away, Mikeala passing a bottle of water to Danny as he starts to clean the wound, beginning to wrap her shoulder with a stolen bandage.

Mikeala stood, watching Sam. Sam slowly walks to Mikeala before wrapping his hands around her, the two embracing in a hug.

Renna removes the rag from her mouth, switching sides and wiping her sweat onto it. Renna's swamp green shirt was lifted back up onto her shoulder by Danny, buttoning it up for his sister. ❝ Don't do anything drastic – though I know I won't be able to stop you.

Renna looks at her little brother, her eyes narrowing. ❝ Danny, they don't know about you. You can leave and go home. ❞ Renna whispers, Danny finishing her buttons before looking at Renna with a toothy grin. ❝ And miss all this action?

Danny's grin drops, his hand holding onto Renna's right shoulder, looking into her dark brown eyes. ❝ I'll always back up my big sis. No matter what.

Renna smirks, shaking her head and ruffling Danny's hair. ❝ You're too much like me.

Renna stands, leaning slightly on Danny before standing right. ❝ Bee, ❞ Sam starts, looking at the Yellow Autobot. ❝ If you hate me, I understand. I messed up. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought anyone here. ❞ Sam's eyes go red as he leans onto the rusty car, about to cry.

Bee's radio sparks to life, flipping through the channels to speak to Sam. ❝ Young fella – You are the person I care most in my life – If there's anything you need, I won't be far away. ❞ Bee looks at Sam, watching as he sits Infront of Mikeala who comforts him. ❝ He's dead because of me... ❞ Sam whispers, triggering Renna who glares straight at him.

Shut up. ❞ Everyone looks at Renna, her eye bags dominate as her eyes were blood–shot red. ❝ You shut the fuck up,    Sam.

Optimus's death was not on you. It was my fault. I could've done something... Anything. But I just sat there and watched. ❞ Renna looks to the ground, her body trembling in exhaustion. ❝ The Decepticons would've found us either way. It was my fault for getting in Optimus when I knew he would've taken the Decepticons to fight with himself.

Renna sighs, fidgeting with the Autobot symbol on her watch. ❝ Resent me all you want. What's done is done. Right now, we have bigger things to deal with, ❞ Renna looks at Bee, the Autobot whirring at her.        ❝ Like The Fallen.

There's some things you just can't change – His sacrifice for us would not have been in vain. Hallelujah! ❞ Bee says, nodding at Renna. Renna smiles slightly, nodding back.

I'll turn myself in. I have to do     something... ❞ Sam mutters, Bee frantic to answer him. ❝ We... We've got to stick together! ❞ Bee transforms into his Alt mode, Sam standing up and leaning against his hood.

You're not gonna do that. ❞ Mikeala says, stating at the lump of lamps for the light source they have. ❝ Yes, I am. ❞ Sam answer, Bee revving and pushing Sam forward.             ❝ Everything we worked for will be wiped out. In one day!

Hey, you two... ❞ Sam looks at the twins, who look at him.  ❝ Huh?

Hey! You know the glyphs? These symbols rattling around in Renna's head? ❞ Sam points at Renna who gasped and took her glove off, imprints of the symbols only recently being added onto her hand on it.       ❝ Oh, that's old school, yo. That's, like... That's Cybertronian. ❞ Skids answers, looking at Renna's growing metal hand that now reached to her elbow.

Cybetronian? Can you read it? ❞ Renna asks, walking towards the twins. ❝ Read? Oh, no, we don't do much reading. Not so      much.

Is it like a message or a map of some sort? It has to be something. ❞ Renna asks, looking up at the two with hope. ❝ If you guys can't read it then someone else can.

Leo walks from the gate, walking between the twins, changing the subject altogether. ❝ Look who came sashaying back! Surprised Renna didn't scare you off! ❞ Skids mocks, pointing at Leo. ❝ Hair frowning like a chia Pet. Look at him. ❞ Mudflap joins in, Renna watching the trio while she put her glove back on.

I had a bit of a mild panic attack earlier, right? ❞ Leo explained, the twins' fist–bumping each other over him. ❝ That's 'cause you're a pussy.

I think I'm allowed that considering what I've been through. ❞ Leo says, avoiding the Graves singling's gaze. ❝ But I think I know someone who can help.

How on earth would you know someone? ❞ Danny scratched his cheek, staring at Leo who looked at him before looking away.

Robo – Warrior.

...

The guy that "steals" your information and calls it his? ❞ Renna asks, trying to find if she has the right person. Leo nods at her.

Renna sighs dramatically, her arms going limp by her sides and sitting on her chair behind her.

We're doomed.

──

──

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4K 187 13
Jack Darby's family has a long history of helping people, but his father's side of the family has a long history of being... well, slightly insane. J...
125K 3.2K 24
Who knew by finding a mechanical alien being, your life would be in danger? Meet 20 year old Lily Lawrence, a young woman fresh out of college. Wh...
97.7K 3.3K 27
Transformers|| Revenge Of The Fallen. || Story 2 || Two years has passed since the battle between Autobots and Decepticons. After the saving the univ...
34.3K 1.2K 26
Taylor's life has flipped upside down, but that doesn't mean she dislikes that. While she misses her mother, she is back on track with finding hersel...