Rimuru in the mcu

By phantomolve

Rimuru in the mcu from Phase 1-4 More

The captain awakens
History lesson
The meeting
The helicarrier
Loki
Thor vs Rimuru
Back on the hellicarrier
Battle of the helicarrier part2

Helicarrier battle part 1

203 2 13
By phantomolve

Director Fury walks into the lab.

"What are you doing Mr Stark."

"Um we been wondering the same thing about you."

"You're supposed to be locating the Tesseract!" Nick said annoyed.

"We are the models locked and we are searching for the signature now when it hits we'll get a notification from that computer."

"Not only that Rimuru has searching been searching for it as well using his various techniques."

"Once I match with its power levels I will notify you." I said.

"Well get the cube back no fuss no muss." Stark gets a notification on his screen. "So what is part 2.

I see Steve come in the room and then I saw what he was holding now I'm getting annoyed. "Shield uses the cube to make weapons sorry computer is a little slow for me."

"Rogers we're gathering everything related to the Tesseract."

"I'm sorry Nick what were you lying about." I saw that image on the screen of a missile.

" fury please tell me you're not?" I pleaded with him.

Steve looks at Fury. "I was wrong director the world hasn't changed a bit."

Thor and Natasha came in the lab.

"Did you know about this?" Banner asked Natasha.

"Wanna remove yourself from this situation Doctor."

"While I was in Cálcala I was pretty removed."

"Loki is manipulating you. And Rimuru, do you remember what he's trying to do getting you two to fight."

"And what are you doing now."

I am trying to stay quiet trying to remain calm I don't want to make anyone here even more afraid.

"I didn't get you her because I wanted to bat my eyelashes at you."

"Listen I am not leaving because you get a little twitchy. I want to know why Shield is using this kind of power that Rimuru is warning us is too dangerous for us is being used for weapons."

" it's because of these two" Fury said pointing at both at us.

"Me?" Thor said shocked of the scapegoating I got up.

" I'm sorry why would shield want to use a weapon like that on me? do you not remember that fight me and Thor had, the one where I kicked and made a little nuke the area. Why is it a good idea to have humans no idea about what this power is in the hands of someone who could potentially do it. The Tesseract is a power that can almost match me you know the guy who could destroy this universe why would you want a regular human to have it?"

" because of the battle you two had, stark, Cap Romanoff in what way would you describe the battle between Thor and Rimuru?"

" Loud, destructive and terrifying."

" other words if you guys weren't in that protective shield that Rimuru casted you guys would be dead. Are we going to do people like that? The world is constantly changing and we know the person who has your powers won't be so nice. Another thing we know that you can never be my or go to the other side."

" first of all, I can't be mind controlled, 90% of people in my planet have a resistance to mind control. Second of all, it goes beyond, trying to pass down to my village. The last thing you want, especially involved around people like Thor and me, who could destroy us by exchanging fists."

"Your meddling with the cube is what drew Loki to it and his allies. All you're doing is signaling to the other plants that the Earth is ready for a higher form of war."

"Higher form?" Cap raised an eyebrow.

" no he's right." I commented and they all looked at me. "if you had a power of a God other planets would love to come and take that power away from you so what they will do is invade and most likely they are not friendly. when you have something as powerful at the cube and you try to control when you have no idea what it can do all you're doing is singling other planets to come and take it." I said.

" I'm glad someone on this planet is wise enough to understand and things that could end in udder disaster." Thor smirked.

" you forced our hand how are we going to."

" nuclear deterrent because that's always calms things right down."

" remind me on how you got your fortune stark?"

" I'm sure if he was still making weapons he will be net deep!"

" I'm sorry how about me?"

"I am sorry is everything about you?"

" I thought humans were more evolved than this."

"Excuse me do we come to your planet and blow stuff up?"

" they are not?" I said. " This is why we monsters have so much distrust in humans." As I am saying this I realized this is not how the mood was this morning why is the air suddenly changing. While I am in thought the only thing that I sense is that scepter.

While they kept arguing Loki's scepter is receiving a sensor in a quinjet. Inside are people gearing up and getting ready for the battle. Then Clint prepares his bow.

"You speak of control." Thor talks. "Then cause chaos."

"It's his MO isn't it." Banner says. "What are we a team. No no no we are a chemical mixture that causes chaos. We're a time bomb."

Tony puts his arm around Steve. "You know why shouldn't the guy let off a little steam."

" you know damn well why back off!" Steve yelled

" oh I'm starting to wonder if you should make me."

" yeah big man in a suit of armor take that off where are you?"

" genius billionaire Playboy philanthropist."

" I know guys who have none of that worth ten of you and I have seen the footage, the only thing he fights for is himself, you're not the guy to make the sacrifice play to lay down on a wire and let the other guy crawl over you."

"I think I would just cut the wire." Steve looks at  Bruce and me who are livid right now.

" you may not be a threat but you must stop pretending to be a hero."

" wow Cap wow. I thought you were one of the cool guys. This is a man who built himself up from the failure. He had back then." I said backing Tony up. " I mean this is a man who literally built his ego off of nothing while you were given a serum And then boom, you're now the hero."

Cap looked at me with disgust. "Rimuru this is coming from a guy who's almost as powerful as God."

" yes but I haven't been that powerful in the day when I first got reincarnated I was a slime who was blind and couldn't even speak. Had to learn from scratch to get where I am today. You were given this power and now you have the balls to act like you are the best person in the room. With someone who can't live up to your expectations you want someone has no power under their suit why not fight me? I'll show you a real power is."

Once I got angry, everyone looked at me with fear in their eyes. I looked at everyone, not changing my mood. " I'm sorry. I'm usually the pacifist in the room, but I will not be in a room with people who can't see eye to eye. All everyone is doing is running their big mouth powerful they really are. You are not on my level so please shut up!"

The room got quiet now, fearing for their lives to think about what they're about to say. "I hate this feeling, but I have to get off my chest when the room gets this noisy."

" we're sorry Rimuru?" Nick said. " thank goodness we have you on our team if any of us get in this conversation again or even thinks about getting physical I want you I see you a being who can really silence a room."

"I will be there. I found out the reason why we are all acting like this. It'sthat scepter it's changing your mood somehow before we even got that you guys were a little more friendly than you are now." I used telekinesis to bring the scepter to me as I was pulling in I sensed an arrow hit the side of the helicarrier bridge.  I widened my eyes as Clint Barton pressed the trigger on his bow.

I dropped the scepter. " everyone get down-

As the arrow blew up.

...

Authors note..

Hey guys, been a while. I just wanted to talk to you about this chapter usually in the scene we hear about the Hulk and how truly frightening he is. The only problem with that in the MCU the Hulk isn't as powerful as Rimuru. (I said MCU not comics) if this were Rimuru would be the one in fear,
(Actually, we don't know considering if it's a hulk prior to what he is now I would say Rimuru would probably win. current events wise is Rimuru is being turned to dust, By the way, this is with all characters except for Captain America, Iron Man, black widow and fury, [ they would lose in a heartbreat ]Thor and Hulk would dust Rimuru in of an eye.
Anyway, that's not important. the thing about this chapter is I really want to get people under Rimuru's skin. honestly, the way I see him in the anime and light novel. This is pretty much how he is if you get under his skin. He is a pacifist who doesn't like violence, but if you push him hard enough, he will show his side, and people who get on that side good Lord, good luck to them. I believe the quote goes something like this. Do not fear the loud one fear the quiet one. Getting everyone to him is honestly way more serious than it needs to be because everyone in that room is atomized. I mean Rimuru is Superman's shoes where in his world is cardboard, and if he were to walk a step, he would crack that cardboard in half. by the way, my views are not set and stone on Rimuru as I really don't care about that stuff.

Anyway next chapter is part 2 helicarrier battle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 4.7K 33
The aliens kill every human they catch, or in rare cases, put trackers on them to discover their hidden villages. When Natalie is caught in an ambush...
20.9K 415 112
"I'd sell my own bones for sapphire stones 'cause blue is your favorite color." -Cavetown~ Meteor Shower Gally and Venus's relationship is built off...
108K 1.9K 18
Karin is glad that her brother Ichigo is back. A year has been passed after the war between Aizen and the Soul Society. Karin notices that Ichigo has...
10.4K 129 15
This is the story of a Demon lord and his name is Anotos, because he is bored he reincarnated him self to the future, and when he do it there is a er...