My dearest sunshine

By authorsangeeta

Meet agastya Malhotra who grumpy heir of Malhotras industries. Agastya has everything including a haunted pas... More

Dedication
1. Annika
2.Agastya
3.Annika
4.Agastya
5. Agastya
6.Annika
7.Agastya
8. Annika
9. Agastya
10. Annika
11. Annika
12. Agastya
13. Annika
14. Agastya
15.Agastya
16. Annika
17. Annika
18. Agastya
19. Annika
20. Agastya
21. Annika
22. Agastya
23.Annika
24.Agastya
25. Agastya
26.Annika
27. Annika
28. Agastya
29. Annika
30. Agastya
31. Annika
32. Annika
33. Agastya
34. Agastya
35. Annika
37. Annika
38. Annika
39. Agastya
40. Annika
41. Agastya
42. Annika
43. Agastya
44. Aagstya
45. Annika
46. Annika
47. Agastya
48.Annika
49. Annika
50. Agastya
Epilogue.1

36. Agastya

1.2K 158 13
By authorsangeeta

350 votes fast guys..

You guys can follow me on scrollstack for early updates.

I saw tears in her eyes again. Fuck, i prefer to die rather than seeing tears in her eyes. Emily is also standing but i completely ignored her and held sunshine's hand and bent my knees.

"Ro.........."she started but i interrupted her.

"Listen to me sunshine please" i said. She swallowed and just nod. Tears are still there in her eyes.

"I know what i did was fucking wrong but i did it because i didn't wanted to hurt you but now i realized that i hurted you by breaking up with you. I was too scared to share my feelings but now i know that I can't live without you sunshine. My whole world revolves around you. You are the bright light in my dark world. Your smile make me feel things, the way you talk to me is just perfect. I hate talking to people but i die to hear your voice. You make everything perfect, you are perfect. You made my life better sunshine. I was lost and you showed me the right path. You make me feel special, you are world to me and i am really sorry for hurting you. My heart ache when i see you like this. I cannot imagine myself without you. You are the sunshine of my life, my sunshine" i said and breathed heavily. She just looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"I know i don't deserve to be loved by you but still i can't control my feelings for you. From the moment i saw you i felt different, i felt special. I don't know how to confess my feelings perfectly so i just wanna say, I Love You Annika Sharma, I really love you sunshine" i said and tears escaped from my eyes. She looked at me and smiled. As she  smiled a tear ran down from her eyes. He held my hands tightly and bend her knees and sat on the floor.

"Robo.............." She started but i cut her off.

"You don't have to............." i started to say something but she interrupted me.

"Listen to me please" she said and i nod.

"First of all i am sorry for what i did. i was stupid. I freaked out when i saw you with Emily. I hated it. I can't see you with anyone else. You are my special one, you make me feel special. You did things for me that no one has ever done for me. You made small things bigger for me. You make me happy by being yourself. You fucking brought me a bike. When we kissed, i loved every second of that. I missed you, i missed us. I missed you, your voice, your face, i missed everything. I feel empty and lonely when I'm not with you. You complete me robo. I love you Agastya Malhotra, I love you robo, my robo" she said and tears escaped from my eyes.

She love me, she loves the real me. My heart beat for her. I couldn't control myself and hug her. I want to kiss her and make her mine but i know yuvi will break my legs and he will rip my lips if i kiss her.

"Sunshine" i whisper and she looked at with her red eyes. My heart passed a beat as i saw her like this. She look beautiful even when she is crying.

"Robot" she said and a soft chuckle escaped from my mouth. I love it when she calls me that. Earlier this nickname used to irritate me but now i love it. It is my favourite word.

"Do you know the full form of Sunshine?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Yeah you told me earlier" she said.

"Nah, that was fake. Let me tell you the real full form" i said.

" S stands for super women

U stands for unique

N stands for nifty

S stands for spark

H stands for heavenly beautiful

I stands for intelligent and icon

N stands for naughty but only for me

E stands for elegant and entertaining" i said and a tear ran down her cheeks. She shook her head in disbelief.

"What the fuck was that?" Yuvi said.

"Unique way of proposing each other" shivansh said.

"Are you human or dictionary?" Yuvi asked and i completely ignored him.

"Robo" sunshine said and i held her hands.

"Yup" i said.

"Do you know the full form of robot?" She asked and i chuckle.

"Nah, you tell" i said.

"Someone stop them. My head is spinning" yuvi said and we both ignored him.

" R stands for rare and Rainbow, my rainbow

O stands for original

B stands for boob... I mean blissful

O stands for optimistic

T stands for totally mine" she said and i couldn't control myself and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

"This motherfucker kissed my sister. Annika go inside, his intentions are clearly not good towards you" yuvi said and i rolled my eyes. Few hours ago he was cutting my dick and now he has started to order sunshine. This man is unpredictable.

"Check Anni's panty aggu baby" shivansh said and grinned like small baby. I gritted my teeth. I have weird collection of friends.

"Shivi call the ambulance, i think I'm having a heart attack" yuvi said.

"Bhai" i heard Maira's voice. She looked at me and run towards me. I waited for her to hug but she went to sunshine and hugged her. I shook my head as i saw the sight in front of me.

"You okay?" Maira asked and sunshine nod. Maira looked at me and held my hands.

"I'm so sorry bhai. I wasn't there for you when you needed me the most. I am horrible sister" she said and now i know that she knows about Emily and chris. Tears pricked her eyes and i hugged her.

"It wasn't your fault maira" i said and she broke down. Shit, this is the reason i didn't tell about it to anyone. I don't want anyone to cry because of me.

"I am so sorry" she said and i patted her back.

"Yuvi why the hell your eyes are Cumming, umm i mean releasing water?" Shivansh said and i looked at yuvi whose eyes are wet. Holy hell, i have never imagined him crying for me.

"Angel is crying, i can't see her crying. It's hurting me" he said and Shivansh burst into laughter.

"That's why i don't like relationship" he said and i ignored him. I released maira and wipe her tears.

"I'm fine maira" i said and she calm down herself.

"I am happy for both of you. I wish you the best for your future. I gotta go now" Emily said and i nod. I don't hate her but still it break my heart for what she did to me. I trusted her the most and she broke that trust. Emily started to go out of the house.

"Wait" sunshine said to her and went near her. She held her hands.

"I want to hate you for what you did to robo but I can't. I feel bad for you Emily. I know what you did was wrong, but you had no other options.  I just want you to know that i don't hate you and I'm coming with you. It's chris surgery today. You need our support" sunshine said and my heart melted. How many times she is going to win my heart. She is so kind hearted.

I love chris. I thought he was my baby, but God had some other plans. I allowed Emily to live in my house because of chris only. And it's his surgery today, so i think i should also go with Emily.

"I'm coming with you" i said calmly. Sunshine smiled proudly.

"I'm also coming with you anni" maira and sunshine nod.

"We are also joining you guys" yuvi and shivansh said.

We all went outside and sat in the car. Sunshine opened the door of passenger seat to sit next to me but asshole yuvraj stopped her and sat on the passenger seat. Sunshine rolled her eyes and went back to sit with shivi and maira. I sat on the driver and started to drive the car. Silence took place us and i looked sunshine in the mirror. She is looking at me. I think i am gonna crash the car if she kept looking at me like this. I was looking at her when yuvi turned the mirror and shoot me a look. I focused on the road.

"I can't believe you both are each other's sister's fucker" shivansh said breaking the silence between us. My face slowly turned red as i heard his words. Well, i will do that one day.

"Shut it shivansh" yuvi growled.

"What shut it? I am telling the truth. Now anni and aggu are couples" shivansh said and a wide smile appeared on my pretty face. I loved it when he said the word couple. I fucking love it. We didn't tell anyone that we were fake dating. Our fake dating turned into real and I'm really grateful that it happened. Fake dating sunshine was the best thing i have done in my entire life. I would like to thanks Miss Agnihotri for this. She is the reason i found the love of my life, my sunshine.

"They are couples that doesn't mean he will look at my sister" yuvi said.

I want to punch him.

"Yamraj calm down" maira and held yuvi's hand. A soft smile appear on his face as he held Maira's hand.

"Stop touching my sister's hand" i said.

"She is my wife" he said.

"She is my sister" i said.

"Shut up you two. Assholes" shivansh said and i shut my mouth. We reached the hospital and the doctor said that surgery will take place in some times. I saw sunshine and maira consoling Emily. 
I went out of hospital and took a deep breath. I need time to digest whatever happened today. It was such a long day.

"Agastya"i heard yuvi's voice i turned back and saw him coming towards me.

"Yuvraj" i said and we stand next to each other.

"I didn't get the time to say this but i just wanna say that i am sorry for whatever happened to you in london" he said and i stand still. Is he real? Am i dreaming?

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Dead serious" he said and i released a deep breath.

"It was not your mistake" i said. We are not looking at each other. We are just standing and talking to each other.

"Yeah i know that. I just wanted you to know that I'll al.....fuck, i mean I'll always be there for you. Call me if you need any help" he said.

"You too. Call me if you need any help" i said immediately. I feel like this is most normal conversation we are having in our entire life.

"Hmm and one more thing tell anyone that i said it and you'll be dead" he said and i shook my head.

"Same thing applies on you" i said and we stare at each other.

"Stay away from my sister" he said and left me alone. I took deep breath. I feel so relax and calm now. My sunshine loves me, i am healing from my past. This is all i wanted in my life.

I was about to go inside when someone put their hands on my shoulder. I turned around and saw shivansh standing next to me.
There are tears in his eyes.

"For a record i am not crying. I was just cutting opiniony for Vada pav maker" he said and i nod.

Of course he helped vada pav maker.

"I know you are dickless, umm, i mean you have short dick as compared to mine but still whatever happened with you is fucking wrong and bad. I am really very sorry that it happened to you" he said.

"It's ok shivi" i said. We stood in silence. In my peripheral i saw him staring at me.

"What?" I ask.

"You are brave Man! I am proud of you and you have anni with you. Not everyone has that support but anyways just tell me if you need anything" he said and left me alone.

My eyebrows frown. What was he talking about?

I sigh and went inside. The surgery has been done and Emily look calm and composed. She looked in my direction and nod. I looked at her and nod. With this i forgive her for whatever she did to me. I don't want to hold any grudges with me.I have my sunshine with me. I don't want anything else except for her. She is perfect and enough for me.

"Sunshine" i whisper. She looked at me and nod.

"Be ready tomorrow. We are doing on date tomorrow" i said and we both smiled.

Next update:

29 April at 5:30 pm

Teaser for upcoming chapters;

"He is my boyfriend" i said.

"That doesn't change the fact that he is human version of rabbit" bhai said and i rolled my eyes.

"Don't be jealous yuvi. Atleast he is rabbit but you are asshole" shivi said and i chuckle. My grin disappeared as i saw bhai's facial expressions.

"Listen my useless sister, i know you love that shit but try to avoid him. He is not good for your nails" bhai said and i shoot him a look.

(So that was the chapter guys. Do let me know if you liked it or not. You guys can follow me on Instagram for more information about the book and chapter. Don't forget to vote guys)

Love: Sangeeta

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 26.3K 41
~Bhuva Agarwal~ Meet this bubbly and charming girl who brings a smile on everyone's face. Fiesty yet innocent, sweet yet sarcastic, loyal and stubbor...
28.3K 4.6K 30
Anubhav Singh: The esteemed DSP of Lucknow, known as the fearless tiger of department. Haseena: A kind-hearted pediatrician at New Life Hospital. Bot...
70.4K 5.6K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...