PLASTIC OFF THE SOFA | Survi...

1-800-agatsuma

In which, a new family moves to shore haven and changes lives. (oc x multiple) Еще

1

0

67 2 0
1-800-agatsuma

When summer and margot torres come back to shore haven for nationals trouble already started brewing, but much more was to come.

"come on tell me what i missed while i was gone" Summer started. "-well obviously except Ari's new girlfriend no one told me about" she playfully glared at her friends and they were huddled off to the side of the get together.

"yeah, yeah we're horrible." bodhi feigned annoyance.

"besides that nothings really happened, you know. shore haven is as boring as ever." poppy says leaning back in her chair.

"well, there is the house on victoria street. they finally finished it and it's a total mega-mansion" honey exclaimed with a smile.

"oh yeah, Marlin said he saw movers going in and out the house on his way to the wave pool this morning" poppy said recalling the earlier conversation.

Honey perked up at the thought of a new family in shore haven. hopefully it would be people who weren't completely surf-obsessed.

while honey was daydreaming about the new family and hopefully having new people to play with, the other teen girls quickly changed topics; not really being interested.

They'll be interested soon enough with a new family and new personalities; and a new girl to captivate the entire town.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King Sunita Varma

Любовные романы

3.7M 237K 98
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
YUVIKA: The Needed Love Riona

Любовные романы

677K 52.4K 35
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
266K 10.6K 46
𝙋𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇! i really want to know your ways. ⠀ social media au ...
708K 59.1K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...