๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž สธแดฌแดบแดฐแดฑแดฟแดฑหข หฃ...

By DeadGhosy

๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ญ๐‘ถ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐
๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ
๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐๐จ๐ฆ
๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ข๐ž๐
๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง
๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ
๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
๐‘๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ
๐–๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ญ๐ก
๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ง๐ข๐š
๐๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐’๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฉ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐ƒ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ž
๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐†๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐…๐š๐ข๐ฅ
๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž

๐๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ 

740 35 4
By DeadGhosy

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

WARNING: MURDER MENTIONS, GASLIGHTING, MANIPULATION, VIOLENCE.

OUR PROTAGONIST LAUGHED, no way...someone killed this bastard before him. But at least the nuisance is gone, but who the hell could've killed him. [M/N] left the alleyway to bump into Caine. Caine was worried for our murderous teen, [M/N] held his hands into the boy's chest due to their height difference.

Caine stood at 5'8 as [M/N] is 5'4, the jet black haired male  laid his hands on the [color] haired boy's hips. "You okay? You didn't answer my calls..." Caine says softly as he lets go of the boy's hips, [M/N] subtly eyes the alleyway and pulled Caine by his dammed collar. Our protagonist was basically dragging him like a dog, he pulls Caine away from the alleyway.

"My phone died."
"Oh..well can I walk you home?"

"No."

[M/N] let's go of the grey eyed male with a slight shove. Caine frowned at this, he hated how cold [M/N] was acting at this moment. "Did something happen in that alley? Were you assaulted? Cause if you were, I can give you space okay?" [M/N] immediately turned to Caine with a sharp look, "I wasn't assaulted. If I was, which wouldn't happen, I'm snapping their fuckin' neck and making it into a spear."

Caine's eyes widen as he held his hands up in a surrendering gesture, "Woahh..uhm okay no need to get hostile..it's just me dude." [M/N] sighs as Caine looks worried, he just wanted to make sure his friend was okay since it was night and he was in an alleyway which seemed shady. [M/N] suddenly turns around with a different appearance, his eyes were soften and light up as he puts his hands on Caine's chest. The grey eyed male felt his heart rate speed up, he was suddenly pushed against a wall.

[M/N] puts his head against Caine's chest, "actually...I'm kinda scared...I'm sorry for how I acted earlier...." the tone in his voice seemed to change into a softer tone, it was smooth like silk as Caine inhaled deeply. His face was flushed as he looked into the soft gaze of [M/N]. "Do-don't worry..I'll protect you.." Caine says whilst he holds [M/N] by  his waist and guided him down the street.

[M/N]'s face dropped into his cold one, "good, at least his mind is off the fact I was in the alley.." he thought as he felt the big hand around his waist.

"Seduction is one hell of a trick."

CAINE AND JUNE LOOKED AT EACH OTHER, their eyes shown concern. Lately [M/N] has been trying to find who killed that asshole before  him.  Which means that [M/N] hasn't been spending time with his lovely friends. It was clear the person knew who he was after as [M/N] was irritated by that homophobic pest. "Dude you okay?" June says looking at the male infront of her, his eyes have eye bags. [M/N] looks up with narrows eyes, that made June and Caine jolt from the icy stare they received from the male in front of them.

"I'm fine.."

"you don't look fine.."

"how would you know that I'm fine? Are you assuming that I'm not okay?"

June felt her tongue run dry as she tried to find words to counter the male's words. Caine looked at [M/N] suspiciously, the mood swings weren't sitting right with him at all. Suddenly he acts all cute, cold, cranky. And it repeats itself over, over, and over. "[M/N]..calm down." "How about you calm down and stop criticizing me." "I'm not criticizing you!"

"And now you're yelling at me..." [M/N] eyes start to water which made Caine jolt.

"Why does he feel bad, why did he yell...is he actually being a bad friend right now?..."

Caine gulps the thump in his throat as the female teenager and the other male teen look down at the table feeling discouraged. "Listen we are just worried is all..." June says softly. The two teens didn't catch the smirk that spread across our protagonist's face. "That's okay...you're just worried for me. But I'm fine." Caine looks up to see a neutral looking [M/N], "if you say so.." he says. [M/N] only nods and eats his lunch. The air was uncomfortable but soon it stopped when [M/N] sighs and start to ask the two about their day.

Later Caine looked on his phone to see that the alley him and [M/N] were at is closed because of a stabbed body from their school. The article read, "Princeton High School student stabbed and bled out in alleyway" the jet black haired male was shocked as a thought entered his mind. "Wasn't he in that alley....so does that mean..". Caine looked up from his phone to see  [M/N] taking to June as if he didn't make her feel 'guilty' earlier. Time has passed to after school, the two teen boys dropped off June first as [M/N] and Caine walks towards the protagonist's house.

Caine was still thinking about the article he read in school. "Could he have killed that dude.." Caine thought as he enters behind the boy's house, he respectfully took his school shoes off before stepping fully into the room of the living room. [M/N] suggested that Caine and him get a snack, so Caine followed the short boy to the kitchen. The jet black haired boy was feeling nerve wracking as he slightly knows how much damage the boy could do to someone. So without [M/N] knowing, Caine grabbed the kitchen knife just plainly sitting on the counter.

Now it was just Caine and [M/N] alone in the kitchen of our protagonist. There was some tension in the air. [M/N] felt it but didn't say anything as he glanced behind him.

Caine stood infront of our protagonist with a serious expression, whilst [M/N] keeps a neutral expression. The silence in the room was deafening, a thought rang loudly in Caine's mind. The way the grey eyed male held onto the knife grip the kitchen knife, a shiver ran down his spine as he opens his mouth.

"[M/N]....i got a question..."

"What."

"Are you a killer?"

He shouldn't have asked that if he knew how unstable [M/N] was at that question.

[M/N]'S EYES GLARED INTO CAINE, Caine gulped at the siren eyes that seem to pierce into his own soul. Each step the grey eyed male did to move back, the [color] haired male only kept moving forward. Caine thrusted his arm with the small kitchen knife at [M/N] who effortlessly caught the arm in his dominant hand. "That's all you got..pathetic." The protagonist said as Caine drops the knife down.

He grabbed Caine by his arm, twisting it as the male grunted. Caine didn't know how it escalated so fast all because he asked the murderous teen a simple question. With one swift move, [M/N] pinned Caine to the floor. Caine felt the warm breath against his neck, it's quite embarrassing at how he got knocked down by a shorter male.

But honestly he was more shocked into his strength as he felt [M/N]'s press down on his body. Caine was genuinely star-struck because he assumed that the [color] haired male weigh must less.

But he felt his breath slowing. [M/N] clearly pressed his knee against his back as Caine's arm was pressed tightly against his lower back. Our protagonist let out a slow breath. "Tell me..are you scared of me?" A cold tone rang in the silent air, Caine didn't know how to react as he just shakes a bit. The grey eyed male shook his head no, [M/N] hummed lowly as he pressed his knee further in the back of the taller male.

Caine groaned, eyes squeezed tight as he opened his mouth. "He-hey! Let me go okay?? I promise I won't tell anyone!" Caine pleaded as he felt a slight loose grip of his arm. "How do I do know you are telling the truth?" [M/N] says with darkened eyes. "Because...I..I don't think you're weird?" Caine said with an unsure look, [M/N] only narrowed his eyes before getting up and dusting himself off.

"Hm, you're actually too dumb to report me anyways...plus I already like you as my friend so I guess I can trust you." [M/N] says before walking out of the room. Caine gets up as he rubs his arm that was almost broken, he hated to admit it. But that was hot...

Caine also didn't know why, but he felt safe by [M/N]. As if he wanted to protect and be protected by [M/N].

Either way, their friendship will soon bloom in a sick way.

CONGRATULATIONS, [M/N] GAINED A PLATONIC YANDERE AT THIS MOMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 143 18
(แด‹ษชสŸสŸแดœษขแดษด แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด€แดœ ๊œฐษชแด„) แด‹ษชสŸสŸแดœแด€ ษช๊œฑ แด€ ษดแด-ษขแดแดแด… ๊œฑแด›แด‡แด€สŸษชษดษข ส™ส€แด€แด›, แด€๊œฑ แดแด€ษดส สŸแดแด„แด€สŸ๊œฑ ๊œฑแด€ส. สœแด‡ สœแด€๊œฑ ษดแด ๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส แด€ษดแด… สŸษชแด แด‡๊œฑ ษชษด แด€ แด›ส€แด‡แด‡สœแดแดœ๊œฑแด‡ สŸแดแด„แด€แด›แด‡แด… ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดแดแด…๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ แด€สŸ...
62K 1.8K 50
โ €"do you remember me?" โ € โ €bottom!eric x top!male!reader โ €instagram au ๏ธโ €ยฉgothkyu
106K 3.3K 18
"๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ." "๐™Š๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ." __________๊งโœฉ๊ง‚__________ ๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐˜พ๐™€๐™Š ๐™—...
46.2K 1.2K 16
My another oneshot collection but this is a BL (Boy's Love)(BoyxBoy) wherein Bottom Yandere x Top Reader . โž  ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ต 25 ๐”‚๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐ต๐ฟ ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๏ฟฝ...