Family: a curse or a boon.

By peachypray6

People who never believed in love or family,can they come together to be each other's family,to become each o... More

prologue
some more characters 🤎🖤
chapter -1 ( tears)
chapter-2( chehre)
chapter-3 (first meet)
chapter-4 ( Deal)
chapter -5 ( agreement)
chapter -6
chapter -7 ( irritated kshitija)
chapter -8 ( change)
chapter -9 ( friends)
chapter -10 ( close proximity)
An enjoyable night.
chapter-11 ( part-2)
chapter -12
chapter -13 ( a new beginning)
Chapter -14(Ruling).
Chapter -16
chapter -17.
chapter -18 ( fàcade)

chapter -15.

120 30 5
By peachypray6

After kshitija left for her room ....

There was complete silence on the table until Atharv spoke up ....

" I think I made it clear that mrs.raichand you do not have to poke your nose in my business already ..."

Malini was looking at Atharv in a disbelief look...but she doesn't have the courage to speak against him ....

But kalyani spoke up " i don't think she said something wrong " ....

" According to you , even your son didn't do any wrong either by cheating his wife when he already had an affair and a son as well"

Atharv completed his speech and Kalyani couldn't speak anymore....

Even though there was not a single ounce of remorse on Malini's face ....

There was someone who was literally cursing himself for all this and just to let him know that he has no fault in it because he didn't knew all this and he has suffered in this as well ....

Atharv said " just because of you , two lives were destroy, when we didn't even knew what cheating ment , you played with our lives ... Before talking about rules and all , you should look at yourself or more like learn some humanity "....

Saying so Atharv started his lunch and all the people on the table also started their lunch ...

In kshitija's room:-

After coming from hall , kshitija was sitting on the couch with mobile in one hand and guava in other's....

She was going to check the mails which she received when they were in car but couldn't read it ....

Most of the mails were to ask her to complete a mission....

But there was this one mail , on seeing which  kshitija's blood boiled....

She didn't even read the whole mail and just dialled a no.

" Hello! "

The person on other side " how come you remember me now , miss ?"

" I won't beat around the bush and will come to point only . I'm sending you information about someone and within 24 hours , i want him in cell "  kshitija said ...

" Yeah ! You never beat around the bush . You can't even lie to give somebody a hope .."

" Don't start now , vikrant."

" Okay ! Okay !  And who is this new guest of your ,that you need him/ her in just 24 hours ..."

" I will send you the information , just get that person " saying so kshitija ended the call...

She looked at the I'd of that person and got up from the couch ....

She went forward and took out her laptop from her suitcase .... She still has not unpacked her whole baggage ...

She logged in her system and put the information she got in her system ... It took her a little time , but she got the ip address and after getting up address, it was not a big task for her to get that person ...

But when she saw the person , she just had an amused face that's all...

She was not surprised as it was not a new thing for her to see but still she was amused to know that , that particular someone is not a he but she ....

She is going to deal with that She in her own way ....

She forwarded all the information to vikrant and logged out of the system....

She cleared all the history and placed the laptop in her side of wardrobe....

She was hungry as she has not eaten anything after last night , where her brother fed her ...

" Sb k sb khadoos h iss ghr m toh , dadi khadoos , mrs. Raichand khadoos , or  devar ka toh pta h nhi kaisa h or pati parmeshwar toh mhaan hi h ..." She huffed ....

Then she looked at her unpacked luggage, only support she has now ....

She went to it and opened the last zip , there were snacks only in that whole part of bag , she took out a big bag of chips from it for now , after taking her snacks , she locked the bag ..

She was enjoying her snacks when Atharv came , he was looking at her while she was busy in engulfing her chips ...

He came towards her and sat on bed , opposite to couch ....

He didn't said anything but when he saw that kshitija is not going to say anything either , so he decided to do it " let's make somethings clear" he said ....

Kshitija looked at him and just nodded " you can take any room available on this floor for you " he said ....

Now she paid all her attention to him only ...

" No one is allowed on this floor without my permission so, it would be good . If you need anything ask Rehan , he will help you out "

" Choose any room except mine , i will ask someone to  arrange all your things in your room " she just nodded ...

And asked " Who is Rehan? "

" My head bodyguard." He completed ...

She just nodded her head ...

He gave her a last look and left the room ..

After almost 15-20  minutes came a worker ,  she knocked on the door ...

Kshitija looked at the door and said " come in "

She saw that there was a woman with a plate in her hands covered with a thin cloth ...

" Bahu Rani !  yuvraj ne khana bhijwaya h .."

Kshitija first just looked at her and then after sometime she said "ji ! Yhi rkh dijiye"

After  maid left the room , kshitija got up to look at the  food which was in the plate ...

There was simple curry with some rice and 2 chapati and  in sweets there was mava kachori ....

It was more than enough for kshitija...

She took the plate in her hand and settled on the floor after washing her hands thoroughly....

Kshitija was enjoying her food very much , it's not like she never ate anything like that before ....

But it's depends on how are you provided with food.

In shekhawat mansion, she was not allowed to eat the same food like them and she couldn't order from outside as it was not permitted in the mansion's vincity.

She finished her food and got up with the plate but she hasn't seen the kitchen till now so , she doesn't know where to go ....

She came outside of his room and looked to find someone familiar but there was no one except guards everywhere....

She came forward and asked one of them " Ji , rasoi ghr kha p h ? " They were looking at her like she is an alien ....

Just then came someone there  who was carrying the same dark energy she does or most of the people from mafia world carries .....

" What happened?" He asked in his ice cold voice ....

" Sir, madam was asking where the kitchen is ...." He completed not looking in the eyes of man in front of him ....

His hazel eyes were captivating....

He looked at kshitija and asked in his cold voice ....

" How can I help you ma'am? "

Kshitija could easily guess that he is not a friendly person and is focusing on his work ...

" Can you please show me where the kitchen is ?" She asked with her blank face ...

He just gave a curt nod...

Kshitija followed him and after sometime  they were in front of kitchen , he moved aside and was going back just when kshitija said ....
"Thankyou.... And...... What is your name?"

He turned back and said " Rehan"  just after this he left from there ...

Kshitija washed her plate and placed it back ....

She was just looking around and after sometime, Urvashi came towards and said to kshitija " Bachhe  ab hume chalna hoga or kl aapki pehli rasoi , toh kuch mitha bna Dena ...."   Kshitija looked at her nodded and said "ji"

Urvashi - toh ab hum niklte h beta ...

Kshitija came forward and was going to touch her feet but urvashi stopped him in between and said " betiyan per nhi chuti beta ...."

And hugged her ....

After sometime all of them left from there ....

So , guys how are the updates ?

Are they worth reading or lacking something?

Please do tell me ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.8K 50
Whispered promise The first story from 'tales of raghuvanshis' RAGHAV MANAVSINGH RAGHUVANSHI SIYA NAMAN PANCHAL What will happen when God will tie th...
675K 36.6K 71
(BOOK 1) SHEKHAWAT FAMILY Arika Raichand had come to Bangalore to attend her cousin's marriage. She had planned that she would attend her wedding and...
75.4K 3.3K 40
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| In the regal city of Udaipur, Mr Aditya Singh Rathore, a Crowned Prince and accomplished businessman, lives a life of g...
214K 16.3K 44
╰┈➤Dhruv Malhotra: Business tycoon of India ,CEO of Malhotra & Co... He is the eldest son of the family..Someone who loves his family more than anyth...