Forbidden Appetite (Rody × Vi...

By Code_Onyx

This is a dark slowburn romance that continues from the first ending of the game Dead Plate by racheldrawsthi... More

No Answer
Empty?
Memories
Nightmares
Misplaced
Recipe's
Made with love
Serene
Heartfelt
Candle Light
Late Night Visits
Force Fed
Observe
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Fragments
Boundaries
A/N
Gap
Lies

Compromise? (A/N)

627 20 47
By Code_Onyx

Not a new chapter but I've become slightly concerned for the story.

My children, I've never written a story with a happy ending and I see that seems to be what you're craving for the end of this.

Perhaps may we compromise?

What I offer:
-Neither Vincent nor Rody die.
-They are together in the end.

Options for the end:
-Perhaps Vincent goes to jail (If this is the case, the story continues and he will be free again at some point.)
-Perhaps we get a bitter sweet ending where Rody never fully recovers from everything.
-Vincent keeping Rody against his will and perhaps some sort of Stockholm syndrome.

Do not hate me, dear children.

-Sincerely, Father.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 380 54
It had been a month since Rody and Manon had broken up. Leaving Rody unable to continue life with the same satisfaction he once did. When he learns o...
22.6K 747 18
Four years ago Rody Lamoree experienced the utter most traumatic event of his life, and now he was working at another restaurant, trying to forget ab...
101K 2.5K 32
Rody goes back to working for Vince after Manon never answered him, he still needed the job after all. He slowly forms a friendship with Vince, and e...
11.8K 222 11
A bunch of one shots consiting of Rody and Vincent. Trigger warnings will be added at the beginning of each chapter, as well as any au's!!! Enjoy!! D...