๐—ก๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—”๐—ก๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐— ...

By louis-core

summer's in the air, and baby, ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป'๐˜€ in your eyes. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›. . . ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฒ... More

๐—ก๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—”๐—ก๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐— 
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ. โ› again, mason? โœ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ. โ› never in a million years โœ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ. โ› so much background โœ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ. โ› your first thought โœ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ. โ› get behind me โœ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ. โ› carolina โœ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ. โ› dangerous โœ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด. โ› that's all matt โœ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต. โ› she feels so good โœ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. โ› cold shower โœ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. โ› so winning โœ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. โ› easy โœ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ. โ› stay the night โœ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ. โ› bullshit โœ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ. โ› no one like you โœ

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ. โ› fuck the guitar โœ

5.4K 237 1.4K
By louis-core

013. ━━━ ❛ FUCK THE GUITAR ❜
imessage, real life. . .

THE SOUND OF MAISIE'S fingertips moving across her laptop keyboard fill up the silence of her bedroom, the only other noise being provided from her television on a rather quiet volume.

her lamp casts light into the room, distracting from the dark night displayed outside her windows. she pulls her bottom lip between her teeth as she reads over the words she just typed before ultimately backspacing them all.

just as she lets out a sigh, she feels a vibration from her phone and hears a ping on her laptop simultaneously. her eyebrows raise immediately and her eyes jump to the imessage notification from her iphone, it popping up in the corner of her laptop screen.

she purses her lips as she processes the unknown number linked to the message, not knowing for sure that it's matt, but having the gut feeling it is. after taking a moment of hesitance, she reluctantly opens the imessage app and sets the contact before having even responded.

new contact added. . .

Come over

matt 😑

Yk I'm just across the street

yeah no ty

Come onnn Mason
I can't stop thinking about you

don't say that

Why? Because you want me

it's not happening

I have a feeling it is

it's literally 1am and u think i'm going to leave my bed bc u said ur thinking ab me?

Idk

I'm sure you're thinking about it tho

wtf

Use it for my contact pic
I'm sitting by the front door waiting just so you know

u think ur sooo funny

Not really

why don't u just text someone else

Because I need you

for fucks sake matt

MAISIE CLOSES HER laptop with a huff, sliding right off the side of her bed with her phone in hand. as she walks around the side, she pulls out her phone to take another look at the picture matt sent from there.

she knows he knows the effect not only his words, but his looks have on her, and the fact that he's used it to his advantage like this has maisie left with very little of her dignity. although she may have steam leaving her ears due to her own frustration, she still heads for her closet with the unfortunate plans of sneaking out to travel across the street.

she keeps the long sleeve crop top she has on and quickly slips into some shorts. she then slides her ugg slippers on and takes one final glance around her room. she pauses when she notices her iphone charger on the ground.

she's not sure why she's hesitating. she's not going to be there for the night.

she frowns. with a huff, she stomps over to it and promptly unplugs it from the outlet.

she decides to grab a blanket to wrap around her shoulders as well, and then readjusts her phone and charger held in her hands. she walks towards the bedroom door and slows down for a second to take a glance at her own reflection. she still has earlier today's makeup on, so she doesn't really care if the blanket makes her look a little extra silly. the balance is all there.

the journey of quietly out of her room, down the stairs, and through the house to get to the front door is one that takes a full five minutes. when she finally steps out onto her porch and the door has closed behind her, she lets out a relieved breath.

then, she walks to the edge of her property and stops in front of the road to scope out for incoming cars. once she deems the area clear, she quickly paces over to the other side of the street. she gulps standing in front of the triplets home. not only has she never stepped foot inside the place except for that night, but it'd be like sentencing herself to prison for life if her parents ever caught wind of her being here.

she's come all this way so far though, so she continues walking onward to their porch. she carefully steps up the stairs, unfamiliar with the feeling of being the person to cause the creaking sound it creates. once she's stood in front of the door, she seriously can't believe this is what she's doing.

she feels dumbfounded though, when she realizes she doesn't know if she should knock or not. he said that he's waiting in the living room, so he should be the first to hear if she knocks. if he turns out to be lying and she walks in without knocking and bumps into one of his parents, she won't be able to live with the embarrassment.

she'll just have to knock very, very quietly.

she can't believe she has to do this. after a ridiculous sigh, she raises her fist and lightly manages three quiet knocks.

she's only waiting for a couple seconds before the door quickly swings open—a smug matt sturniolo quickly coming into view. he's automatically cheesing as he takes in the sight of her, his eyes clearly scanning over her choice of outfit and her belongings in hand. she can practically feel the satisfaction radiating off of him as he stands before her and although it annoys her, it's mainly subsided by the divine way he looks in such dark lighting. maisie finds herself thinking she made the right decision as she notices the way the dim porch light is the only thing highlighting the sharpness of his cheekbones. teasingly, he tilts his head, "to what do i owe the pleasure, mason?"

maisie only rolls her eyes at his act of cluelessness. "shut up," she mutters, listening to the sound of his laugh as he backs up to let her come inside. she persistently frowns as she steps inside, her eyes following him as she turns around to watch him close the door behind her. "i hope you know, i'm not just going to sleep with you again." his house is very quiet in the dead of night, leading her to believe everyone is asleep, and that is the only reason she says such a thing loud and clear in his living room.

matt visibly grows amused at how quick she is to jump to the point. he steps away from the door and closer to her, rolling his tongue across his inner bottom lip. "you don't have to," he eventually responds with a shrug.

maisie narrows her eyes, not buying his response. he seems genuine, but that would just be too easy when it comes to a guy like him. "then what were you hoping to get from texting me?" she tries to challenge him.

a breathy chuckle falls from his lips and he takes another step closer to her, maisie now able to feel the tension in the decreasing space between them as she stares up at him. "honestly?" he says softly, seemingly glancing over the features of her face before an upturn appears at the side of his lips. "i was just hoping you'd let me kiss you again."

maisie sucks in a sharp breath. okay, maybe she is going to sleep with him again.

she forces herself to step away from him and turn around, looking in the different directions of his currently dark home. "where's your room?" she asks, alluding to what she is looking for.

"don't get ahead of yourself," matt jokes, sliding an arm across her backside as she immediately whips her head around at the touch. he smirks at her quick reaction, lightly pushing her in a certain direction. "let's go to the basement. i was practicing," he tells her as he guides her down the correct path in his house.

"practicing?" she repeats as they walk together.

"guitar," he specifies.

maisie hums, feeling like she should have been able to assume that. she curiously looks over to him though, unable to stop herself from asking, "aren't you worried to wake people up? or do you just not care?"

matt laughs at her question, looking back at her with amusement filling his eyes. "soundproof walls," he explains rather simply. "my dad installed them after we decided that's where we'd keep all our shit for the band."

"so your parents really are supportive?" she questions, honestly genuinely curious because she'll never get to know that perspective.

"yeah," matt's expression falters slightly and something shifts in his tone as he must take some offense to the sound of her question. "don't sound so surprised."

"i didn't intend to." she frowns, glancing at the way his face changes and trying to focus her vision ahead of her as they turn the corner. she comes to a halt though, as they meet the top of the staircase down to the basement. "wait, but if you have down here for practice, then why are you always practicing in the garage?"

matt glances over her before rolling his eyes, taking a light hold over her shoulders and turning her body to face the staircase. "enough interrogating me," he says, hearing her scoff before he nudges her forward just slightly, but not enough for her to have a chance of falling. she looks back at him in offense as he lowers his hands and he has to refrain from smiling. "let's go."

"don't rush me," she bickers with him before beginning to walk down the stairs, matt quietly chuckling from behind her. as she makes her way down to the lower level of the home, her eyes are immediately drawn to all the different instruments cluttering the room. she looks around, seeing a little bit of both matt and chris in their retrospective areas, and even a touch of nick in some scattered polaroids on an arm chair.

what really stands out though, is the lipstick red guitar stood leant against the front of a black leather couch in the middle of the room. there are a couple bean bags scattered next to the couch and maisie presumes this is where all of the band stays when they're inside. his guitar is hooked up to an amp creating cords spread all over the rug and when maisie looks up, she notices the speakers occupying the corners of a few walls, which must be for connecting their instruments to.

she glances over his guitar shining through the dark room, a few stickers on it that she can't make out from where she stands. she hasn't seen it so close since the morning she woke up in his room. she looks back to him with an upturn raising at the corner of her lips. "soooo," she drags out, "are you gonna show me the guitar or what?"

"eager, are you?" he teases. maisie immediately goes to roll her eyes as he walks past her, approaching where his guitar is placed and looking back to her. he smirks before he speaks, "be honest, does it turn you on?"

maisie's cheeks flare up, so she purses her lips. "matt," is all she says, him instantly chuckling at the way it sounds like a scolding.

his laughter eventually dies down as he takes a seat on the couch, running a hand through his hair as he moves around. maisie continues to stand in place, matt curiously looking over to her. he raises his eyebrows, an upturn settling at the corner of his lips. "are you just gonna stand there with that goofy blanket the whole night?"

maisie looks at him unimpressed. "okay fuck you," she responds, throwing her phone charger onto a bean bag and using her free hand to remove the blanket from around the back of her neck. matt grins as he watches her, his eyes taking a quick scan over her body as it's revealed. she ignores his obvious staring, and approaches the couch. she takes a seat next to him, perhaps a little close, but it's a short couch so it's fine. as she readjusts and spreads her blanket over her legs because she isn't sure what she was thinking wearing shorts, she feels his eyes on her in her peripheral. "you can stop with the staring now," she mutters, reluctantly glancing over at him.

"you have a hickey on your neck." his response catches her off guard and she quickly whips her head around to catch his line of vision on her neck. she now feels more hot under his stare, pressing her lips together as she can't help but rub at the area of her neck she knows it must be.

she's unsure of what to answer him with, because he's just pointing out the obvious, which shouldn't be a surprise with what he's already seen. "yeah," she hums, roaming the features of his face as his expression changes. a slight smirk takes over her lips when she realizes this is a great time to throw his own words back at him. "jealous?" she teases.

matt seems amused at her repetition of his previous words, but when he laughs, it comes out dry. "i don't get jealous, mason," he tells her, immediately earning an eye roll from her. no chance he just said that. he begins shaking his head though, and she hears him click his tongue before he adds, "you shouldn't let a guy like malikai mark you up like that."

maisie's eyebrows instantly furrow, her stomach dropping. she can tell matt notices her change in behavior as she perks up slightly. "you know malikai?" she questions.

matt appears to hold back laughter at her question. "probably better than you do," he answers nonchalantly, a knowing tone to his voice that she doesn't like. she's known malikai for years.

"i don't think so," she replies doubtfully, causing matt give her a look. he seems to drop the subject however, as he eventually looks from her to the floor in front of them.

since he doesn't go onward with a new topic, she takes the opportunity to take lead of the conversation. she sits up slightly. "i'm curious though," she starts, bringing his wandering eyes back to her. "what type of guy should i be letting if not him?"

"c'mon," matt lets out a breathy chuckle at her question, the two of them both knowing exactly what his first line of response would be. maisie pulls her bottom lip between her teeth as she watches the corner of his lips raise. "i think we both know the answer to that."

maisie's insides feel all scrambled, but she manages to keep a nonchalant front as she tilts her head at him. "are you sure?" she asks innocently. she can tell he's subconciously leaning closer towards her, and she must be doing the same, because she feels the distance between them is only growing shorter and shorter.

"pretty sure," he replies easily, maisie's face flushing at the way he looks to her lips. she feels one of his hands travel underneath the blanket settled over her lap, goosebumps breaking out across her skin once his hand actually comes in contact with her folded-over legs. he looks back to her eyes as his fingers mindlessly tap against the bare skin of her knees. she subconsciously finds herself resting her legs against his now, and the touch feels especially hot. "why else would you be here?"

maisie can almost feel herself melting into the very couch she's sitting on due to the lowness of his voice. she resists from biting her lip again as she forces herself to say, "for the guitar maybe." matt's face falters momentarily, and she literally giggles. the noise causes his expression to return to its previous state just as she teases, "or did you forget about that?"

matt only shakes his head, maisie's eyebrows raising as she catches him lick his lips. the bluntness of his answer catches her off guard, but she only has a moment to process it before he throws a whirlwind of other things to process at her. suddenly, his hand resided over her legs moves to the back of one of her thighs to pull her much closer to him. her eyes widen as she quickly realizes this is really happening again, and she feels pretty okay with it despite who he is. "fuck the guitar," he murmurs, his eyes focused on her as she is quick to give in and weakly nod her head.

as soon as she nods her head, she registers a smirk on matt's lips before he sits up and raises his free hand to the edge of her jaw. he pulls her face closer to his and looks up to her eyes once more to catch a glimpse of brown before finally lowering his lips to hers. instantly, the feeling takes her back to the blurred night she often tries to replay in her head, and memories of him all over her. kissing him is something she sinks head-first into, not realizing her hand reaches out to rest over the side of his neck until she feels his hot skin on hers.

his other hand continues to slide further down her leg the deeper their kiss quickly becomes. matt raises up more and more to keep the angle he kisses her at as maisie's hand slides up his neck to the start of his hair. she vaguely remembers the feeling of his hair on her fingers, but getting to experience it sober now, is almost like a new drug itself. she feels him grunt against her when they break apart due to her tugging it, and the noise has a grin playing at her lips. "am i still everything you must have imagined?" she teases as he catches his breath against her lips.

matt pulls his head back, sliding his hand on her leg up to her hip and dropping his hand from her jawline to find the other one underneath her blanket. she silently watches him, unsure on what he's readjusting for, until he suddenly pulls her to his lap. her eyes widen as he momentarily moves the blanket to cover her up again before his hands land back on the edges of her waist. she's sure her face is red when he starts smirking. "better."

maisie grins at his answer, straightening her back and readjusting how her legs are spread. as she readjusts, matt's hands roam to the low of her back so that he can pull her closer to him. her stomach is doing its thing with every movement matt makes, and once he lowers his head, she feels light kisses being peppered across her collarbone. she's sure she could explode and die at any moment. his kisses trail from the end of her collarbone to the start of her neck, his actions only halting when he reaches the purple malikai left behind. he slowly raises his head from her neck, looking back to maisie's eyes when he lowly says, "why go to him when you could have come to me?"

maisie's bottom lip is between her teeth before she can help herself. how can he just say things like that? when she said before that she hadn't understood girls falling victim to his charm, she was such a liar.

"i'm here now," she responds, her voice not as firm as she'd like. she rests her hands over the back of his neck as she looks into his eyes, blinking down at him as the corner of his mouth turns upwards. as much as she hates to think it, she's grown a fan of that look. "so why not help me try and forget about it?"

matt immediately smirks at her choice of words, his hands sliding underneath her shirt as he registers goosebumps forming on her skin again. he likes being able to feel the way her body reacts to him. "that's what i'm here for, maisie," he replies before finally connecting their lips once more.

💌

😁😁😁😁😆😆😆😁😁😁

i actually should've wrote this fic with caps but it's too late now 😩 caps kind of fit the vibe better for this fic likeeeee

i find it funny that first kiss scenes get sooner and sooner with each fic i make 😅😅😅😅 i feel like maisie held on longer than most ppl would tho soooooo

also again i'm NOT writing smut 🤬 sorry to the ppl this lets down but i fear that's nottttt my forte u should just try tumblr

<3
jaden

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 79K 67
i'm only a ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น for you, and maybe you're too good for me. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›. . . for all of ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜'s life, all he has ever known i...
141K 2.5K 32
โœงโโœงโœฟโœงโโœง ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐š has been burnt by love for the last time. she's moved to boston for college, and she's decided that she's never getting a boyf...
924K 20K 74
โ› ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง? โœ โ› ๐˜ฏ...
63.4K 1.7K 18
โ what do you want me to say, angel? i'm sorry for fucking caring about you? โž ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›. . . ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ spent most of her childhood won...