"Draco.?" "Scared.. Potter?"

Door zvxria

~The war was over. Harry, dumbass, Potter saved the Wizarding World once more. With the help of Draco Malfoy... Meer

Chapter 1.

After the war.

25 0 0
Door zvxria

*3rd pov.*

   Harry did it. He killed Voldmort. By doing the most stupid thing ever. But he did it, and he did it with a certain blonde boy wand. Draco Malfoy. The deatheater. He threw Harry his wand, betraying his father and Voldemort, knowing that he could die if he did that, but he did it anyway. Voldemort was dead.

  Everyone watched as he vanished, Hogwarts won. They celebrated with glee, but Draco stood there at Hogwarts' side, looking at his father with disdain. After everything his father had done to him, neglecting him, mentally, sometimes, physically abused and made him think it was love. Now they were even. Draco glared at the side of the deatheaters, and then he looked at his mother. He smiled softly at his mother. She smiled back and, with Lucius, walked away from Hogwarts so they would be fine.

  Draco looked at Harry celebrating with his friends Ron and Hermione and slowly grinned, but he couldn't say a thing because as soon he was about to talke someone from the deatheater side while they were getting tooken away had gotten a hold of their wand and yelled out to him. It was a deatheater that he knew well, not like he wanted to. The deatheater insulted him, calling him a failure and an insult to pureblood heritage a muggle lover, Draco was about to say something, and then he realized he didn't give one fuck.

Draco didn't say a word, just flipped them off, and said, "Have fun, Azkaban! The Dementors are waiting for you, and happily!" Draco said blankly.

Draco looked at the destroyed Hogwarts, which was his only home. It was the only place that felt like home. Draco headed to the bridge of Hogwarts that was still standing and sat down on the ledge as the people of Hogwarts chatted and hugged together in happiness, but some mourned over those who were dead. Draco looked over at the front of Hogwarts to see the living adults. Professor McGonagall lived, and so did Flitwick, Hagrid, Trewledy, and Snape. Draco also saw two familiar faces, Lupin and Sirius Black. (Yes, Remus and Sirius do survie.)  Snape was glaring at them still. Wow, even getting his vocal cords damaged his eyes, and body language speaks a lot. Then he heard someone sit beside him he looked to his left to see Harry sitting next to him.

*Draco's pov*

"Potter." I said blankly, crossing my arms. Harry looked at me, rolling his eyes.  "Really, Draco? After I saved your life in the fire, you still call me Potter?" He said, raising an eyebrow. "..I'm used to it." I said blankly, shrugging my shoulders. Potter chuckled ever so slightly. Potter and I began to talk about everything that happened, even what happened years ago. We had a slight laugh at everything.  "..I'm gonna miss Hogwarts." I said, looking at the destroyed castle. Harry jabbed my shoulder with his.
"Hey, we still have 8th year to go. Maybe we can make up for everything that happened?" Harry said with a soft smile.

"..Then how about we start over for the first step?" I said softly with a slight smile. "Deal." Harry said with a smile.  "I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." I said, holding out my hand.  "Harry, Harry Potter."  Harry then took his hand in mine, shaking it. If this were me in the first year, I would be shaking of happiness.

"Uh, Harry." I said, looking at the front of the castle. "What?" Harry said. I pointed at the front of the castle. "Your godfather was forced to hug Snape, and now they're about to probably throw hands." I said with a chuckle, looking at Sirius, get held back by Lupin and Severus by Hagrid and Flitwick holding Snapes legs because I feel like Snape would kick hard. "Oh, bloody hell." Harry said, rubbing his temples.

(Timeskip to a week before summer break ends.)

*Still Draco's pov for now.*

I woke up from bed with groggy vision. At least the burning in my back and shoulder blades stopped. It was quiet since my mother and father were shopping because fathee did owe Mother an apology after everything, so she got a shopping spree and I got no contact with him until next summer as my apology. I laid out of bed, sitting up stretching my arms. I looked at my wrist to see that horrid dark mark covered in old knife scars. I got out of bed putting on my robe.   (And i mean that black silk long robe like a wedding dress with fur cuffs and around the rim).   I headed to my bathroom and brushed my teeth, my eyes still groggy kinda. I spat out the foamy spit in my mouth after I finished. I washed my eyes with water splashing it on my face. I opened my eyes and looked up into my mirror.

What. Why did I look like that. My eyes were less grey and more..silver? I think. My platinum blonde hair was more.. white, and now to my upper back, it wasn't like my father's luckily because it was slightly curly and wavy. Why did I look like this? Last time I remember, I didn't look like this. Now that I realized my robe did feel longer....oh no. I, ugh, shrunken, oh merlin's pants. I felt like I was to cry.

  I sighed, fuck, I was now..short. I shook my head and started to run a shower. I felt the hot water on my hand and stood in front of my mirror as I removed my robe. Why..was I snatched? I feel like Snape right now. Before Pansy, we would weirdly be mad at Snape for being more snatche than her. I raised an eyebrow, but I just removed the rest of my robe. It was like I had no muscles because I was like skin in bones but not in a starved way but a..delicate way.? I guess. I streched my arms one more time. I saw a white, feathery thing behind me. Wings. WHAT.

This ain't really, probably an illusion or a dream. Just pull a feather, and I'll wake up. I took out one of the feathers. Nothing happened. I pinched my arm, and after I pulled that feather, my back hurt like hell.
.
.
.
WHAT THE FUCK

Hello author here! How do you like the first chapter? I'll try to update on weekends, Fridays, and maybe weekdays. The font might change if wanted by you readers. Xoxo me♡

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

9K 108 8
like the title says, this book will have werewolf one shots. the one shots will be original and written by me. every story will be about werewolf's;...
8.3M 183K 91
'y/n potter? bet she'll be just like her idiot brother' '𝐬𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧' started - june 2020 finished - january 2021 edited - soon
76.9K 3.1K 18
COMPLETE (fem!dan!jock!phil!) (journal entries) "...this boy loved sitting underneath the cherry blossom trees, reading poetry, while drinking white...
3.7K 124 12
Tw: Mental issues, little space, self-harm as in biting yourself, kidnapping Han Jisung is a lonely and overworked boy. He works the whole day in a...