The heartless mafia Alpha king

By Hapiness345

******* "Help, I don't know him." She cried, as she ran towards a group of men outside a bar. "Get back here... More

chapter 1: you wouldn't dare
chapter 2: I will kill you
chapter 3: I am sorry
chapter 4: I will end you
chapter 5: all your fault
chapter 6: a rough nut to crack
chapter 7: an order or a request
chapter 8: I don't have all day
chapter 9: watch your tongue
chapter 10: I hate you
chapter 11"that's not it."
chapter 12"you leave me no choice."
chapter 13"I will make your corpses pretty."
chapter 14 "mine!"
chapter 15 "where is she?"
chapter 16 " no one lies to me."
chapter 17 "bloodlust"
chapter 18 "ultimate price"
chapter 19" something wasn't right"
chapter 20 "I am not your toy."
chapter 21 "No more."
chapter 22 "a setup."
chapter 23
chapter 24
Author's note
chapter 25 "you want death?!"
chapter 26 "rejection"
Chapter 27 "New found weakness"
chapter 28 "hello nephew"
chapter 29 "correct yourself!
chapter 30 lurking enemies
chapter 31 let me tell you a story
chapter 32 the queen
chapter 33 his aching heart!
chapter 34 starting a purge!
Chapter 35 The gathering
Chapter 36 remember the rules
Chapter 37 Starting all over again
Chapter 38 New beginning
Chapter 39 meeting his family
chapter 40
Chapter 41 Bringing bad news
chapter 42 A simple sorry would have done it
chapter 43
Chapter 45 The calm before the storm
Chapter 46
chapter 47 The king has been shot!
Chapter 48 The battle begins
Chapter 49 Decades ago~
Chapter 50 Run for your life!
Chapter 51 Looking death in the eyes of a wolf

Chapter 44 watch your back

55 4 0
By Hapiness345

Double update for the holidays! (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Walking calmly, worrying that her footsteps would be too noisy, Lisa held her breath, wincing in her heart and glancing at the teenager in front of her.

His tall physique, similar to that of Marcos', looked nothing like the thirteen-year-old he truly was.

The only reason one could tell he was still a teenager was through his face, which still had some baby fat, and his childish actions toward his elder brother.

She moaned, it wasn't easy living in a lion's den as a mouse.

He directed her to a passageway, thrusting the enormous red doors with tremendous strength, inside a room that turned up to be his.

The mattress was neatly made, the chamber, elegantly dressed with the best furnishings, and the walls, smeared with exquisite colors that suited the demeanor of a prince.

The only downside of it all was how depressing and bleak the room felt despite how sumptuous the room turned out to be.

"Do whatever you like, just don't get the room dirty," Damien mumbled, his surprisingly profound voice scaring her, as it was the first time he spoke to her, but it gave her no room for any discussion.

"Oh, okay." She said dully, taking in the full view of the chamber. "Your room is beautiful."

"It's not mine, I just live here." He responded coldly, frowning at Lisa unkindly, like she had just flung, offensive words at him.

"I am remorseful, I never knew my words would offend you." She uttered hurriedly in panic.

What she yearned for was to get close to Damien even if it was leaving an impression.

It wasn't just for Marcos' sake but also hers.

If she desired her plan to escape to succeed, she had to get Damien's trust, since he was going to be living at Marcos' palace with them.

And yes, she still thought about running away, and not because she and Marcos were already getting along could hold her back.

Even disregarding the fact that she felt how insanely the bond between the two of them grew.

"Well you should know, after all, you are my brother's mate." He said as a matter of factly, snorting out the last part. "My brother should have told you some things around here, especially concerning us, that's why he entrusted you to me." He interrogated her like a cop, making her sweat.

"Yes, he did say some things," Lisa affirmed, causing Damien to sneer. "And your brains didn't tell you to keep shut?"

Using his height as an edge, and the fact that he was a werewolf with supernatural capacities, for a while, he made Lisa feel guilty.

"Stop!" Lisa yelled, feeling overwhelmed, and coming to her senses.

"Stop making me feel peccant for doing nothing, I had no intent of making you feel bad, and I do not know what you think on regular occasions. I don't have any powers that read minds or anything!" She screamed, breathing heavily, and looking at him with red eyes.

"I simply wanted to know you so I tried to strike up a discussion with you since I have nothing to talk about but since you don't want to talk to me then fine, so be it, I won't get close to you."

Damien gaped, pursing his lips, his almost comparable silvery eyes, like that of Marcos, staring at her, in wonder.

This was the first time in years, anyone had ever spoken to him like this, awfully a human.

He had been catered to, by Marcos, who was too guilty to refute him, he had been shunned by his father and his stepmothers, even the maids didn't dare look at him twice.

Aside from that, there was another shocking thing that made him purse his lips and gaze at Lisa with all his might.

When he had been questioning her earlier, he secretly used his powers.

No one besides the high-ranking werewolves or members of the royal family was gifted with the special ability to inherit supernatural abilities from their parents.

It was why the mates of these werewolves were deeply probed to avoid the secret being leaked out.

Nonetheless, special wolves were diverse. They weren't from the royal family nor the blood of any high-ranking bloodlines, but they had somehow developed abilities.

They were often referred to as strays, and his mother, the former queen, was one of them.

How she became a queen was no secret and it was one of the reasons she was never valued.

Their mother was a slave, during the time his father was still a prince. He had mistakenly discovered that their mother was a stray.

Once strays were caught, they were sent to an isolated house, and drilled to become disposable personnel at the beck and call of aristocrats.

At that time, his mother was a really peculiar and very powerful tool. With his father's shrewdness, and monopoly, he made her fall in love with him, and with her on his side, he eliminated every one of his opponents and won the throne.

Winning the throne was the start of his mother's suffering, and her love for his father was the beginning of her death sentence.

She was too foolish, disclosing all her weaknesses to him.

Her power was also one of the reasons  Marcos was able to be king over all supernaturals, vampires, witches, and the like.

Marcos had the natural power to control and suppress. He also inherited his mother's special abilities making Marcos, rarer than their mother.

The only downfall was that Marcos was despised because of this.

He, Damien, also inherited part of his mother's powers, but it was pale in comparison to Marcos, his elder brother.

"What did you do?" He asked Lisa in doubt. The query he wanted to ask was if she was human.

"What did I do?" She asked back, looking at him in disarray.

"Yes, what did you do?"

"Why are you asking me this, I didn't do anything. Or is it that no one has ever spoken to you in that way?" She inquired in uncertainty.

"Yes and no," Damien replied, and then he added. "You did something." He verified, coming to scrutinize her, walking around her in processes.

Earlier, he put a mental deterrent on her when they talked, but it was completely shattered.

He could mentally see the pieces on the ground, silently waning away, though no one could see them except him.

"Are you human?" He squinted his eyes at her, sniffing the air curiously.

Maybe, by some chance, he had ignored or bypassed her scent.

Humans smelt of flesh, dirt, and blood. Occasionally, their sentiments determine how they smelt on particular days.

A stunned look appeared on Lisa's face. "What?" She yelled in astonishment, "What gibberish are you spewing? Of course, I'm human!"

"I am not sure of that," Damien took a deep breath, closing his eyes in concentration. "You smell different," was his deduction.

Meanwhile, anonymous to Marcos about what was going on, he and his father were having a passionate staring showdown.

"Do you plan to slaughter me with your eyes?" Mr Ross said, chortling.

"If I had the ability, trust me, I will." He glared, "I wouldn't dream of letting you down now, "Father." He kicked sarcastically.

"Oh dear!" Mr Ross cried out in awe, "That's the first time since thirteen years ago, you called me that."

"Don't flatter yourself, " Marcos coldly kicked, "I would never call you affectionately, even if it obliterates me, you won't hear it."

He watched his father chuckle before speaking, "What do you want?" His father asked, his face turning chilly.

Catching sight of his father's familiar cold look, brought Marcos to memory lane. "I'm here for Damien and I don't care what you say, you can't stop me from taking him with me, I only want to inform you to keep your end of the deal."

"I am afraid our deal would have to come to void." With a grin on the side of his face, "You assume I will permit you to walk away just like that?" He chuckled.

"I am afraid, without me, you wouldn't come to meet your brother alive and kicking, but would have met with a body instead."

Listening to his words, Marcos gritted. "Your words mean nothing to me. He's also your son. I suppose your conscience would not allow you to see him fall into any harm."

Ross snorted in derision, "You think too favorably of me. Did you elude how your mother and I were connected or shall I remind you?" The grin on his face never left, instead, it grew swarthy as he observed his third son's face contorted.

Glancing at his father, with blood-red eyes, holding back a growl that had almost escaped his lips, Marcos felt the veins in his head pulsing with raw heat.

"Old man," he called with a grouchy huff. "Trust me I won't forget. Sooner or later, I will be the end of you, and that's certain. My mother's death would surely be avenged."

With that, he strode towards the door without looking at the ugly expression written on his father's face.

"Watch your back," he paid attention to his father's threatening words and with a cease in his steps, "You too." He made a reply, slamming the office doors shut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 10.4K 111
"The Moon makes you a half... and then you find your mate. And together, the two of you, make a full" ***** It didn't start with a rejection. ...
6.6M 192K 56
"We have a feisty one," he mumbled, tracing kisses down my neck, settling just above my breasts as he admired them, licking his lips. "She said no!"...
3M 106K 46
"You were made for me. And I, for you." His breath is right beside my ear and I tightly shut my eyes closed. He leans down closer. "I was made to lo...
220K 8.3K 60
[COMPLETED] BOOK ONE of the LACKING HUMANITY SERIES * * * In a cold and damped cell lies a young she-wolf whose life is controlled by scientists. All...