𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐒𝐨𝐧 - π‘πšπŸ...

By rafecameronswifexo11

You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24)... More

Description
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two

Chapter thirty-eight

13.5K 209 149
By rafecameronswifexo11

I give myself more than enough time to get ready for dinner tonight, very strategically picking out an outfit that'll mess with Rafe in all the right ways.

I apply minimal makeup, leaving my hair down just how he likes it. My dress of choice hugging my curves nicely, while accentuating my breasts just enough to catch attention.

I may or may not be rethinking my decision on the no sex rule, but just knowing how badly Rafe will be taking it, makes it all worth it to me.

I'm well aware of how petty that is, but it's really the least he deserves.

"Long time no see" Ward greets me with a cheerful smile as me and my Dad enter through the door of the large home.

I force a smile, my stomach dropping at the memory of this morning.

Ward saw me, in Rafe's room, wrapped up in nothing but a bedsheet.

"Good to see you sir" I nod, barely making eye contact with the man.

"Hey sweetie, how you doing?" Rose approaches me, embracing me in a loose hug.

"I'm sure you can imagine" I chuckle in a hushed voice as I pull away from the hug.

She nods her head in understanding. A weak smile on her face as she squeezes my arm softly.

"Oh thank god you're here" I hear a voice call out from the top of the staircase, moments later a small blonde skipping down eagerly.

She practically runs over to me, squeezing me tightly in her arms and just about winding me.

"Rafe's coming" she whispers in my ear before pulling away.

I snap my head towards the stairs, only to see him walking down them, his eyes glued to the phone in his hand.

He's wearing a fitted white shirt, the material tight around his muscular arms. I notice the first couple buttons are undone, causing my stomach to pathetically erupt in butterflies.

I've seen this man naked more times than I can count. Why is my body reacting in such a way to him, especially at the worst time possible?

He clears his throat when he sees me, keeping his gaze on mine before I look away and back towards Sarah.

"Come on" she takes my hand in hers, leading me towards the dining room.

"I can't believe they actually thought it would be a good idea to put you two in the same room" she lets out a huff. The both of us taking a seat in the empty room.

"Maybe they want us to be civil" I shrug my shoulders, staring down at the table awkwardly.

Not only do I despise lying to my closest friends, I'm absolutely terrible at it too.

Thankfully my strange demeanour can easily be brushed off as awkwardness from being around Rafe.

"Civil my ass, It's so shitty what they're doing" she scoffs, shaking her head.

I chuckle softly, my mouth opening to speak but closing just a second later when everyone else begins walking into the room.

I feel a jolt of anger when I notice my Dad talking to Rafe with a widened smile on his lips, speaking to him as if he was gods gift.

I resist the burning urge to roll my eyes at the sight, just seeing my Dad talk more to Rafe than he's bothered to talk to me in over a month sends my body into an overwhelming sense of frustration.

I turn my attention back to Sarah who's sat beside me, ignoring the fact that Rafe is sat directly across from me now.

I look over at him for a moment, he's already watching me, studying my movements.

I almost forget how to breathe when I'm met with those blue eyes, my throat tightening as I attempt to pull my gaze from him.

His eyes begin trailing down my body, before landing on my cleavage. I watch as his lips part slightly, and I really wouldn't be surprised if he started drooling.

Even just his stare has begun to make my body heat up, making me gulp down hard and look away before my growing attraction for him becomes obvious.

I need to remind myself that nobody here is aware that me and Rafe are on... speaking terms again.

Well, except Ward, but he is really the last of my concerns right now.

"What's that on your neck?" Sarah whispers, making my eyes go wide.

"Nothing" I murmur sheepishly.

"That's a hickey!" she whisper shouts, attracting the attention of Rafe.

Thankfully nobody else.

"Shut up" i nudge her while using my hand to cover up my neck.

My eyes dart across to Rafe, who's got a smug grin plastered on his face. I shoot him a look, before looking back at the blonde beside me.

"Who was it?" She giggles quietly, "was it jj?" She continues, my cheeks burning red in embarrassment.

"No!" I shake my head vigorously, making her laugh harder.

"Bet it was jj, I see the way he looks at you" she speaks a little louder, but not loud enough that my dad or hers hear.

Only Rafe.

It takes me a moment to realise what she's trying to do, then it clicks... she's trying to piss off Rafe.

And it's working, because that arrogant grin has been replaced by a narrow eyed glare.

"What are you talking about?" Rafe butts in, letting his frustration get the best of him.

"None of your business" she smiles obnoxiously at him, her head tilting to the side.

"Sarah" he growls, his nostrils flaring.

"Just telling Annie how oblivious she is to the fact that jj likes her" she tells her brother, obviously enjoying the fact that she's getting under his skin.

His darkened eyes flicker between me and her, his lips separating to speak but she beats him to it.

"I think they'd be cute together, don't you?" She grins, pursing her lips to stop herself from laughing in his face.

He mutters something under his breath, stabbing his fork into the food on his plate aggressively.

"You know what they say... best way to get over someone is to get under someone else" she giggles to me, my cheeks a deep shade of crimson red at this point.

"Shut the fuck up Sarah!" Rafe snaps, his intense jealousy evident as he ends up grabbing the attention of everyone else sat at the other end of the table.

"Rafe what is going-" Ward begins, but is interrupted by me abruptly standing up from my seat.

I'm not even sure why I've stood up, I just need to get out of this room.

"Sorry, may I be excused for a moment?" I mutter, the awkward tension growing immensely.

"Sure honey, go ahead" Ward waves me off, his tone staying nonchalant.

I give him a quick, rather fake smile before walking out of the dining room and towards the nearest bathroom.

Once I'm in, I let out a deep breath that I never knew I was holding. Leaning my body on the counter behind me as I roll my head back in frustration.

I'm immediately taken aback when Rafe is barging into the bathroom with me, the door slamming so hard I'm surprised he never broke it off of its hinges.

"W-what are-"

"You can't just run away when things get a little too hard for you" he interjects in a condescending voice.

"Maybe if you didn't act like an immature child then I wouldn't have to" I roll my eyes, crossing my arms in front of me.

He furrows his brows, his face hardening angrily. "did you hear what she was fucking saying-"

"She was messing with you Rafe!" I snap before he can finish.

He lets out a groan, his hands running down his face. "I just can't stand the thought of him thinking about you in that way"

I really should be pissed off at him right now, but the sight of his biceps bulging from under his shirt are doing the complete opposite.

"I'm here with you aren't I?" I attempt to reassure him, making his face soften slightly as he moves closer to me.

His hands lean on the counter, trapping my body between his arms.

"Yeah... but you weren't for a month. God knows what he wanted to do to you while I wasn't there" he murmurs, staring down into my eyes.

"Well I was technically single so..." i smile a little as I tease him.

"Did you let him touch you?" he leans his face down by the crook of my neck, his warm breath hitting against my skin.

"Maybe" I lie, enjoying the effects I'm having on him.

"You let him touch you where I used to touch you?" His lips lightly grazing over my skin, his voice muffled.

"Mhm" I hum weakly, faint goosebumps rippling across my neck where his mouth touches.

"Liar" he hums, biting down lightly on my earlobe, a soft gasp escaping my mouth.

I feel him smirk against me, his hands moving from the counter to my waist, before lifting me up and sitting me down on the marble.

One of his hands glide between my thighs, gently nudging them apart so he can position his body between them.

My legs spreading cause my dress to ride up to my hips, his hand squeezing my bare thigh roughly.

He lets out a soft groan as he pushes himself between my legs, the growing erection under his pants flush against my red panties.

"Did you wear this for me?" he asks quietly as his fingers play around with the thin strap of my dress.

"Maybe I did" I murmur with the hint of a grin as I look into his eyes.

"Fuck" he breathes out, "you're a little tease" I feel him push the strap until it's falling down my shoulder.

His gaze flickers down my cleavage, his spare hand moving to squeeze one of my boobs over the flimsy material.

"How serious are you about this no sex thing?" He asks in a murmur, his eyes finding mine again.

"Oh very serious" my voice keeping that same taunting tone as I grin a little wider.

"You're killing me" he whines, his voice giving away how desperate and needy he's being.

I chuckle quietly, taking his wrist in my hand and pulling him away from my breasts.

"Too bad Rafe" I smile teasingly.

"Fuck you" he growls at me, both his hands moving to my thighs as he pushes himself against my core so I'm able to feel how hard he is.

"Do you feel what you're doing to me?" he mumbles, his voice coming out strained.

"Seems like you're just going to have to deal with that yourself" I feel myself smirking from just knowing how badly he needs this.

"You're such a bitch" he groans, his hands tightening around my thighs.

I chuckle, watching him essentially unravel in front of me, bringing me a whole new sense of satisfaction.

Before either of us can mutter another word, the bathroom door is being swung open.

"Are you- oh" Sarah's eyes go wide as she looks at me and Rafe.

His head snaps back to look at her, me and Rafe both completely dumbfounded as the three of us stay in silence for an agonising couple of seconds.

"I'm gonna..." she mutters awkwardly before slowly closing the door.

"Shit" I hiss, pushing Rafe away from me as I hop off of the counter.

(Hope you're all enjoying the longer chapters! also THANK YOU for 300k reads!! That's so insane!!!!)

(New chapter will probably be out tomorrow<3)

I have also made a Spotify playlist that reminds me of this story. If you wanna listen I linked it in my bio! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 1.3K 16
Y'N Maybank is a Italian girl that lives in Italy but also flies almost every year with her brother JJ Maybank and her parents to Outer Banks, they h...
15.6K 101 16
~ You and Rafe have been together for over an year but your guys relationship has started to get toxic, abusing ~ ~ JJ, your best friend from childho...
441K 5.2K 83
Katerina οΏΌNight is half pouge half kook. Although everyone she meets treats her like shes a pouge. After having to leave outer banks for a year with...
253K 3.6K 37
drugs, addiction, trauma. gia rivers had many things that were wrong with her. but there were also many things wrong with the kook prince, rafe, whi...