šŒš² š‡šžš«šØ š€šœššššžš¦š¢ļæ½...

By Sparky_69

šŒš² š‡šžš«šØ š€šœššššžš¦š¢šš š™ˆš™ƒš˜¼ š™Žš™¢š™Ŗš™©-š™Žš™š™¤š™©š™Ø A few years back predominantly in 2020, I wrote a M... More

| šˆš§š­š«šØšš®šœš­š¢šØš§ |
| š˜’š˜Ŗš˜³š˜Ŗš˜£š˜¢š˜¬š˜¶ | š—£š—¼š—±š—¶š˜‚š—ŗ š—–š—²š—暝—²š—ŗš—¼š—»š˜† |
| š˜‹š˜¢š˜£š˜Ŗš˜š˜¢š˜øš˜¬š˜“ | š—¤š˜‚š—²š˜€š˜š—¶š—¼š—»š—¶š—»š—“ |
| š˜›š˜°š˜„š˜°š˜¬š˜Ŗš˜³š˜Ŗš˜£š˜¢š˜¬š˜¶ | š˜š—暝—®š—±š—¶š˜š—¶š—¼š—»š—®š—¹ š˜„š—²š—±š—±š—¶š—»š—“ |

| š˜‰š˜¢š˜¬š˜¶š˜„š˜¦š˜¬š˜¶ | š—§š—µš—¶š—“š—µ š—§š—®š˜š˜š—¼š—¼ |

737 1 3
By Sparky_69

Top - Deku / Midoriya
Bottom - Bakugo
[ just gonna be dick sucking and fingering ]

(Bakugo won't always bottom just haven't had any top Bakugo ideas yet :( )

Summary :

Bakugo's gotten some tattoo's done
over the years but he's mostly a piercings
guy. So when he moves away from home
he finds a tattoo shop to get his dream
tattoo done at.

But who knew Bakugo's thighs were
so sensitive no of his past partners
paid them much attention so how was
he meant to know until he was practically
moaning for his tattoo artist.

And well even though he cared for his
art the masterpiece before him really
needed some help, so of course he
took a break to help this masterpiece out.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

He was early, far too early for his appointment. He liked being on time sure which meant being a few minutes early but when he's this early he's just more anxious, so he nipped into a corner store and bought a snack and an iced coffee.

After getting out the store he began his walk but this time much slower, he quickly drank his coffee and ate his snack.

The blonde arrived only five minutes early speaking to a brunette receptionist, her cheeks were nice and round, she must be well liked as a receptionist with such a kind smile. Her brunette hair was cut into a bob but the front strands remained longer than the rest of her hair. She wore a lot of pink and had some of her own tattoos but it was her make up which revealed her own artistic capability.

"Morning Sir." She smiled dropping the celebrity gossip magazine in hand as she moved to the computer before her.

"Hi, uh..Katsuki Bakugo?" He didn't know why he sounded so unsure but he did.

"Mm." She hummed before tapping away at her keyboard and that kind smile returned to her lips, "Yes, booked to see our lovely Deku. Thigh tattoo, you submitted a design idea he's just finishing up with the details. You can go in now though his last client wanted a smaller tattoo than expected." She spoke politely before pointing down a corridor, "The second door on your left, it has a bunny on and some other designs. Deku should be sprawled at the top of door. That'll be the one." She instructed and so the blonde rose a brow sceptically before walking away.

The blonde haired male just started down the corridor as soon as got to the door he noted she could've just told him the number on the glass, but he did note the very detailed bunny draw onto the door as well as the very detailed bold lettered Deku above the glass. And the dark green door did indeed have some other designs climbing up from the bottom of the door.

He sighed knocking before opening the door as a reply was just about to be spoken, the artist didn't even look up when the blonde walked in. The green haired male paused his work before resuming after taking a glance at the iPad to his left. Upon his finishing of the design he placed down a pen and turned to the blonde before gesturing to the seat.

Bakugo sat in the chair and the green hair artist brung over his iPad and the tattoo template, he smiled to the blonde warmly who just nodded at the artist.

"Hey there." The green haired boy smiled, "So the design you sent in was pretty detailed and I tried my best to copy it up into a template so here it is." He held up the template, "Is this too your liking?"

"Yeah. I like that." The blonde said calmly and whilst looking at the design thoroughly.

"Alright. So this is a thigh tattoo? Are your thighs sensitive?" The artistes asked as he finished setting up now that the blonde was here.

"Yeah. I don't think so."

The green haired male paused before looking up at the blonde and chuckling, "Alright. Now can you remove your pants, I need to apply the template." The artist said and so the blonde got up and dropped his pants before the greenette.

Bakugo was a fashionable guy. As his mother had raised him to understand fashion, he knew his pale complexion was complimented by white so he wore white boxers, a white shirt and light washed denim in both trousers and a jacket, the jacket decorated with a couple hundred pins he collected over the years.

"Ready?" The greenette asked.

"As I'll ever be." The blonde smirked.

— — — — —

Bakugo regretted those words as soon as they'd left his mouthed, he'd made himself comfortable on the table laid back his jacket falling of his shoulders, his wrist covering his mouth as he desperately bit back moans, why had he never had someone play with his thighs before? She was he only know figuring out that his thighs were a source of great pleasure?

He let out a quite moan it had been an hour and at first he didn't mind the sensation thought it was quite comforting, like the sting from a new piercing. But it was about fifteen minute in when felt his dick twitch for the first time. He panted out as the greenette finally looked up to a clock from his tattoo.

"You doin' ok—"

The sudden pause told the blonde everything, he looked dazed out of his mind all thanks to his unknown sensitive thighs. The artist looked shocked at first before suggesting a break and the blonde relaxed for the first time in forty five minutes as the latex gloves snapped off the greenette but when he stood up from his chair and walked toward the blonde he tensed again.

"So they are sensitive, huh~" The artist smirked, his own tattoos were on displays he clearly had sleeves on both arms and he had tats on the back of his hands too, his glasses added to his hotness, he'd been running fingers through his hair since the thirty minute mark and he wasn't nearly done with his tattoo.

The blonde nodded as a reply not trusting his mouth by the artist slide cold fingers around his wrist and plucked it from his lips, and he reached over to grab the none inked thigh to grope. A loud moan ripped from his throat and the greenette smirked.

"We're gonna be at this for a while~" He teased, "So either we take care of this now or you're painfully hard when you leave this session, which do you choose?" He smirked as the blonde's eyes widened.

"Take care of me." He whined pathetically, not even the blonde knew where that came from but the greenette seemed pleased.

The green haired guy leaned to his ear, "Well then call me Deku, alright, Kacchan?"

The nickname rung a bell but the blonde ignored at he felt the artist starting kissing down his neck as a hand slide to his crotch, laying there for him the blonde whined as cold fingers rubbed his clothed cocked.

"Pretty, Kacchan."

Compliments struck a nerve inside Bakugo as his back arched and he moaned Deku. The artist was taking his time rubbing the clothed member of his client but the blonde was so far gone before they even touched that this was more than enough to please him, but he'd probably get bratty soon enough.

As the artist picked up his pace a buck of the blonde's hips came and the artist halted his movements pushing the blonde's hips down, "You'll fuck up my work, don't do that, I've worked hard on it." He stated firmly and the blonde let a whine loose as he nodded pathetically, "Keep still for me darling and I'll make this good for you, you got that?"

Once again the blonde could only reply with a whine and a nod.

The greenette chuckled as a smirk graced his features his hands followed down the blonde's hips to the sides of his thighs down his leg until greenette squeezed his ankle and the blonde gently moved his leg back only for it to be tugged back to being straight as the artist tutted but he paused as the blonde muttered out apologies and promised he won't do it again.

He didn't believe him but he'd give him another chance. The artist snuck his hand down from the blonde's stomach and underneath his boxers to grasp his cock, a moan tugged from the blonde's lips as he hair rolled to the side exposing his neck and that was a chance to be taken as the greenette moved in to suck on the flesh.

His hand was moving and Bakugo whined it was flesh in flesh no lube or lotion but it still weirdly felt nice for some tension to be relieved even if it wasn't the most pleasant feeling. Then Deku with drew his hand leaving the blonde to moan at the touch of the cold air hitting his erect member. The blonde moaned and started to arch before he was quick to lay back as he groaned in annoyance.

"You're a vocal one, aren't ya?" The artist smirked and the blonde only reached out only barely managing to grasp the artists neck and pull him in for a kiss which was swiftly broken, "I'll kiss you a minute just let me spit on my hand first."

And then the blonde watched eagerly as the greenette spat on his hand before moving it back down to the blonde's cock, grasping just as their lips met as Deku's hand began to move whilst his tongue entered the boys mouth.

As their lips meshed together a tattooed hand curled around the blonde's dick picking up the pace he wanked off the blonde. The greenette smirked into the blonde's mouth as he opened up the blonde's mouth to stick his tongue into his clients mouth and lick around inside the cavern as the blonde mewled at the intense hand movements of the artist around his dick, the blonde's hands gently moved up. One cupping the back of the greenette's neck as he gently moved to tangle his fingers in his hairs as he moaned at the actions of the other male. The blonde then gently placed a hand on the greenette's chest pawing at his shirt to hold the artist closer.

The pulled back needing oxygen and the greenette took the time to breathe head back as he panted whilst speeding up the pace at which he tugged on the blonde's dick. The blonde was now fully leant back arms covering over his eyes as he turned to putty in the artists hands as he became a moaning mess for the greenette.

"Hah...Fuck!" The blonde whined as it was all becoming to much for him to handle as he allowed for the sound after sound to spill form his puckered pink nearly bruised lips.

The two were panting heavily whilst the blonde's pants where broken up between moans as the blonde tried not to cry for how much stimulation his dick as getting and then the greenette was out of sight and the blonde whined until he felt lips around his dick. And he gasped.

"Jesus, damn Deku!" He cried out loudly surely being heard from other studios maybe even the reception.

The artist groaned around his cock and he let out a high pitched moan. But after running his tongue around the blonde's cock he removed himself from his dick.

"Left your hips." The greenette mumbled before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a pack only to tear it open.

The blonde lifted his hips and Deku moved his boxers down till they bunched at the top off his thighs not touching the artists work, then the blonde felt a cold and wet finger slip inside his hole, he hissed out a moan as the greenette pushed in further whilst also kissing the tip of his dick.

It's a bit messy at first, one finger circling inside him and a tongue working up his stiffened cock.

It was near goddam heaven but but if the greenette took more control he'd be putting in the hands of god himself, and so he realised that was going to be the greenette's aim and his arms moved to rest above his head as his back arched moving the single digit of the freckled boy further into his ass pulling a lustrous whine from the blonde. It was a sight.

It was then when the artist took him into his mouth sucking delicately but swirling his tongue around the cock deliciously.

"Ha...Jesus fucking Christ." The blonde moaned breathlessly before he moaned at the addition of another lubed up finger.

The freckled boy had a skinny yet long fingers which fucked the blonde's ass so well as the artists mouth moved perfectly around his cock.

"Fuck." He whined and the greenette smirked.

Thats when the blonde moved a hand to clasp into those beautiful green curls, the blonde held him on his dick gently guiding his movements but he wasn't taking control he just wanted to hold his curls. The freckled boy then took Bakugo completely into his mouth and began a rapid pace of sucking and tongue swirling.

It was the blonde who began grinding back on the freckled boys fingers and that added to fucking into the artists mouth.

"Damn, Deku." The blonde whined out.

This was enough to encourage a third finger to enter this one was dry upon entry but with the two fingers he'd lubed up incredibly that were already inside the boy, the third digit didn't cause to much discomfort for the blonde who moaned and bucked forcefully into the greenette's mouth and then a groan sounded around his cock and the blonde whined grinding back to move the artists fingers further into his ass.

Fucking his fingers viciously into the blonde as to draw out those encouraging lusty moans from the blonde was what had the artist moving at such a pace, sucking the blonde's cock till he was groaning out in near pain. The vigorous sucking only making him buck up more even though the artist didn't want him to move much he was too gone into pleasure to care.

"Fuck." Cried out the blonde through a loud moan as he neared his high.

Deku couldn't wait trying to draw the blonde's high out as he moved his fingers further plunging them in and around inside Bakugo's hole. Trying to find the blonde's prostate to abuse it until he came while crying. Or at least he hoped the blonde would be crying.

And indeed Bakugo's eyes were tearing over as he neared his high, tugging on the greenette's curls almost painfully the artist only moaned around him and the blonde's gasped out lewdly as he let his head move back as he arched further moaning out as those long thin fingers finally found his prostate and began fucking against the spot over and over abusing it until the blonde cried:

"I'm gonna cum!"

And so the sucking grew more rapid coaxing the blonde to release in his throat, as his fingers grew frantic in pace and with one final whine form the blonde, he groaned as his seed spilled into Deku's throat and the blonde fell into panting as the freckled boy sucked him dry before withdrawing his fingers and removing Bakugo's flaccid cock from his mouth.

"Deku...thank you..." He spoke breathlessly but the artist chuckled moving to wipe his hands clean of lube before finding a new pair of latex gloves.

"Ready to restart?" He asked.

The blonde perked up as he felt the greenette pull up his boxers and then watched him snap the black gloves on over his hands and he nodded delicately feeling a bit fragile after that intense orgasm.

Deku doesn't resume though and the blonde looks down he staining at the tattoo and so the blonde questions, "Did some of the ink smudge?"

"A bit." The artist replied.

"Is it fixable?"

"Yeah, you might need to stay in the chair a bit longer maybe a half hour or so."

"You're gonna have to fuck me at this rate." Whined the blonde.

"Gladly."

"I'll hit you." Bakugo threatened.

The artist chuckled, "I'll fuck up your tattoo." Deku returned with his own playful threat.

"Don't do that."

"Don't make me."

Bakugo pouted cutely while he looked upon the artist who was looking at him and his smirk faltered.

"Wait...don't pout, you'll break my heart." He said.

The blonde smiled at him tiredly, "Pathetic." He mumbled but the greenette heard him.

"I'm gonna fuck it up."

"Wait! No, no, no!" The blonde spoke quickly but the artist was back to work even though both of them knew he was going to do an absolutely perfect job since they were definitely going to need to fuck at some point.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Word Count (2873)

Okay, I enjoyed writing this one.
I think the smut is still real shit but the
build up and story was good.

I'm sorry it was so long but I hope
you enjoyed and thank you so much
for reading.
:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 57 17
AUGUST 11 2021 HAPPY 1 MONTH ANNIVERSARY OF THIS BOOK<3 it's been like 5 months, i think it's time to end it.
53.4K 879 34
Various ships and x readers - x readers will be gender neutral unless otherwise mentioned! -probably a lot of x readers, they're easier for me to wri...
17.4K 181 18
Hey, So basically this is just bunch of my hero academy OneShots. Many ships. Like many many ships. Warnings - - Swearing - Gayness - Shipping Also s...