Wounded Love ✅️

By pearlwrts

|| Indian Arrange marriage romance || ☆---•°○°•---☆ They were tied together by a th... More

Author's Note
Aesthetics
Prologue
1. one
2. two
3. three
4. four
5. five
6. six
7. seven
8. eight
9. nine
10. ten
11. eleven
12. twelve
13. thirteen
14. fourteen
15. fifteen
16. sixteen
Aesthetics and Playlist
17. seventeen
18. eighteen
19. nineteen
20. twenty
21 twenty-one
22. twenty-two
23. twenty-three
24. twenty-four
25. twenty-five
26. twenty-six
27. twenty-seven
28 twenty-eight
29 twenty-nine
30 thirty
31 thirty-one
32. thirty-two
33. Thirty-three
34. thirty four
35. thirty-five
36. thirty-six
37. thirty-seven
38. thirty-eight
39. thirty-nine
40. forty
41. forty-one
42. forty-two
43. forty-three
44. forty-four
45. forty-five
46 forty-six
48. forty-eight
Bonus Part 1

47. forty-seven

28.3K 3.4K 1.3K
By pearlwrts

☆---•°○°•---☆

Told you that I'll post on 23 but wanted to post today 🤌

Hope you'll enjoy the chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

And don't forget to vote and comment since thus is the longest chapter. It's around 7.5k words long 😭

Happy reading ❤️

"Tulip," He mumbled softly into her ears after turning off the alarm and smiled a little when she snuggled into him

"Aaj Roka hai, Hamara." Her eyes slowly opened listening to his whispers and she smiled. Her eyes and cheeks were a little puffy due to the sleep and closing her eyes again, she wrapped her arms around him, feeling happy and content.

(It's our pre-engagement ceremony.)

It has been almost a week since they announced it to the family. Today was the pre-engagement ceremony and exactly after a week, it was their engagement.

And exactly 5 days after the engagement was their wedding.

"You want to get late for it?" He asked again yet received no response and stroked her hair gently.

A smile automatically adored his lips seeing her in his arms. It was the view he'd never get tired of seeing every morning but the smile didn't last long as soon as he realised that she'd be moving to Malhotra house for some days.

It was for him that no one dared to say anything about this but it was Dadi who asked him to do the same. To follow all the rituals so he agreed even when he didn't want to.

"Sham me hai na vo to," She mumbled after some time. He chuckled a little and stroked her cheeks gently.

(It's in the evening.)

"Haan but there are things we have to look after. I guess Dadi ne pooja bhi rakhi hai hamare liye so we have to be ready for that as well." She groaned in her sleep, throwing her legs in the air and then back on the bed.

(Dadi has organised Pooja for us.)

"You didn't let me sleep in the night aur ab utha rhe ho." She complained and opening her eyes, looked at him who clearly looked offended.

(Now you're waking me up,)

"Haan I was the one who asked you that balcony me baith ke gappe marte hai. Tum to sone ka bol rhi thi but it was me who said ki nhi, kitchen me jake khana khate hai because late night cravings ho rhi hai?" He asked, raising her eyebrows and she smiled sheepishly.

(We can gossip in the balcony. You were asking me to sleep but it was me who said that I'm having late night cravings.)

"Exactly and I was telling you, sleep baby. you should have your beauty sleep but tum kha sunte ho meri," She huffed, her hands moving up to caress his cheeks and then pulling his cheeks.

(It's you who doesn't listen to me at all,)

"Achha," He looked amused by her words and earned a nod from her. He got up to sit straight on the edge of the bed and stood up before he threw away the blanket in which she was lazing around.

In the next few seconds, she was in his arms.

"You're becoming too lazy these days." He commented before he turned around to move towards the bathroom. The comeback that came in her mind brought a mischievous smile on her lips.

"You know women become lazy when they are pregnant." She tried to tease him, unaware of the consequences and a cry left her throat when she was suddenly dropped on the ground.

"What the fuck," She snapped at her husband who stood there in complete shock before he realised that she was on the ground.

"Fuck," He kneeled down and held her hands but she yanked that away, annoyed by how he reacted.

"Are you pregnant?" He asked with shock and excitement and she almost face palmed herself while feeling an ache in back. That was pretty much good height she was dropped from.

"Fuck you," She snapped at him before she stood up, leaving the man all confused and moved into the washroom without sparing a glance at him.

He was about to follow her inside when she closed the gate on his face. He closed his eyes bt concern took over him.

"Tulip, are you okay? Is it the morning sickness?" Aadhya groaned hearing him from outside and groaned in frustration.

She was already a little annoyed since she didn't want to wake up but had to and on the top of that, her husband dropped her on the ground while carrying her in his arms that too 5 minutes after she woke up.

"Bab- His words were caught in his throat when she opened the gate and stood in front of him with a scowl on her face. No matter how much she tried to be angry on him, she couldn't stand his concerned voice.

"You okay?" He mumbled before pulling her into a hug and rubbed her back.

"Sorry, I dropped you. I was just shocked....I don't know....Thinking that you're pregnant and our baby...I just..." He couldn't form a proper sentence and her heart melted in his arms listening to him.

She heard him sniffing and her eyes widened before she pulled out of the hug and cupped his cheek before his glistening eyes met hers.

"I'm not pregnant." She told him slowly, thinking maybe he'd burst out on her for pulling this little prank which wasn't even a prank.

His emotional face suddenly turned cold and he held her hands.

"I'm not pregnant. when did I say I'm pregnant. I said woman become lazy when they are pregnant, I was just trying to tease you a little. I'm sorry-

"You're not pregnant?" She shook her head slowly, gulping down in fear that he might be hurt because of this. He nodded his head and gave her a faint smile to assure her but that wasn't his smile.

"I'm sorry," She apologized and saw him shaking his head and he looked disappointed as if he couldn't get what he wanted.

"Not your fault. I just became excited, nervous, emotional, confused and what not thinking about our baby," He mumbled, his eyes glistening with hope.

"It's fine though." He gave her a assuring smile before she pulled him into a hug. She was feeling guilty of even bringing out this topic even by mistake.

"Ansh,"

"Yes Tulip?"

"Do you want a baby?" She asked him and felt him inhaling a deep breath.

"Of course I do. Since day one I wanted to make a family with you. It's just that I'm waiting until you're ready." She pulled out of the hug and held his hands.

"Are we mature enough to take care of a kid?" She asked, her mind recalling her own past. Having a ki seemed to be really beautiful part of their life but what if it didn't turn out how they expected it to be.

"Me to hu, tum apna dekho. Pta chale muje do do bachho ko sambhalna pde baad me." She hit his arm lightly as he tried to uplift the surrounding.

(I'm ready but not sure about you. Who knows I have to take care of two kids later on,)

"I'm not talking about emotional maturity. Of course I love kids and I can take care of a baby but what I mean to say is, I have not achieved what I want to, professionally. I mean I'm at the peak of my career from where everything starts. What if these two things collided and I couldn't give my best in any of it?" She voiced out her concern and he held her hands understanding each and every word that she threw towards him.

"Aadhya,"

"No one is forcing you to have a baby. If you think you need more time and want to focus on your career, that's your choice." He tried to explain her.

"You don't have to carry a baby just because I want a baby. We both need to be ready for that." He further added, nodding his head to assure her.

"I'm ready. I'm just scared about what if it affected my career?" She said, hesitantly because she didn't know if he'd understand her point of view of thinking about her career as well.

"Does this make me selfish?" He gasped a little hearing her and shook his head before he leaned a little to kiss her forehead.

"Not at all. It's your life, your body. Just because you're married to me doesn't mean you have lost your individuality and your identity is just being my wife and mother of my kid. No it's not that. It's never going to be like that." He cupped her face and nodded, assuring her that every word from his mouth was nothing but the truth.

"You're Aadhya Malhotra before becoming Aadhya Ayansh Rajvanshi and you'll always be Aadhya Malhotra for me." She chuckled at his explanation.

She could never understand how good he was at his words. Even a simple sentence from him held deep meanings.

"What's the difference between two?"

"Aadhya Malhotra is a woman in herself. A strong, independent business woman." He said proudly and squeezed her cheeks before he continued further.

"And Aadhya Ayansh Rajvanshi is my wife, the mother of my kids and trust me, I love Aadhya Malhotra a little bit more." Her smile widened with each words he said and tears formed in her eyes before she hugged him tightly.

"Ayansh," She called him, her cheeks squeezed against his chest.

"You're the man I'd want to fall in love with in my every life." His heart filled with love and happiness as if it would burst out anytime. She sniffed and wiped her nose with the back of her palm.

"You're romanticising the bare minimum, baby." He chuckled, wrapping his arms around her and kissed the top of her head.

"So let's end this discussion here. You tell me when you're ready for a baby and I'm going to put it inside your tummy," He tried to sound seductive but she ended up laughing and pulled out of the hug.

"Uterus baby Uterus." He laughed along with her while walking into the bathroom to take a shower.

Almost an hour later, they gathered in the living room along with the family members for the Pooja. Aadhya was dressed in a red saree as instructed by Dadi and Ayansh was in a kurta which was brought by his own wife, god knows when she even shopped for this Roka ceremony.

After the Pooja ended and they had their lunch, they moved back into their room to get ready for their pre-engagement ceremony and after almost two hours of getting ready and teasing each other while doing a hell lot of romance.

Aadhya and Ayansh walked down the stairs. She was dressed in a baby pink suit while he wore the same kurta that he wore in the Pooja.

"Finally aap dono ka romance khatm hua aur aa gye," Rithik faked a sigh in order to tease them both.

Aadhya smiled sheepishly because it was nothing but the truth while Ayansh heaved out a sigh because he was sure that all these people were going to tease the hell out of him throughout the wedding.

(Finally your romance is over and you're here.)

"Of course, ab Bhabhi apne mayke rahegi to they have to compensate for these upcoming days." Ayansh threw a glare at Shivam who wiggled his eyebrows at him and walked a little towards his sister-in-law because it won't take his brother even a second to throw hands at him.

(Bhabhi will be staying at her maternal house so,)

"Haye Bhabhi, you're looking too pretty." Riya came from behind still in her jeans and shirt that seemed as if she just arrived from her college.

"Thank you Riyu," She smiled at her, finally that she was able to say something after a long silence.

"You're late," Rithik complained receiving a scowl from her. He knew she was at college but he just loved teasing her.

"Doctors engineer jitney velle nhi hote na, they have to learn a lot." She snapped at him, feeling irritated because she seemed too tired.

(Doctors aren't free like engineer,)

"Shant beta shant. Go and get ready before all the rituals starts." Ayansh spoke in between, throwing a look at Rithik who was about to say something.

Smiling a little at the couple, Riya walked up to her room.

"Haan hamesha usi ki side lo aap," Rithik whined and Aadhya patted his shoulder.

(You always take her side,)

"Rithik, she must be tired. She didn't even get a day off from her college like you, so don't mind how she reacted. You can just go with a box of sweets for her. I'm sure she'd be fine after seeing it." She tried to make him understand and nodding his head, Rithik went away to bring a box of sweets.

He loved Riya a lot but since the age gap between them was very little which made them pull each other's leg every chance they got.

"I'm worried. Bhabhi mayke chali jayegi to who'll handle these two and we can't expect it from this grumpy old man," Shivam blabbered and in return, received a smack on his head from the elder one

"Bhabhi-

"You don't have to remind me that she's leaving every other second." He grumbled and walked away when heard his father calling him.

"Bhabhi no one can handle your husband. I'm asking you, yhi ruk jao." Shivam teasingly whispered to Aadhya behind her husband and received a chuckle in return. She was about to say something when Ayansh who was on the 1st stair turned around and asked Shivam who straightened his posture after listening to his brother.

"Where's Ruhi?"

"I called her. she was saying that she didn't get a day off from her company but must be on her way." He nodded his head listening to the younger one.

"How Ruhi and Riya didn't take a leave while you and Rithik are here from the morning?" The elder one asked raised his eyebrows and saw Shivam gulping down in horror.

"Vo we had to look for the arrangements-

"And send me the number of the owner of the company Ruhi works in," Ayansh cut him off in the middle knowing well that he was just making an excuse and walked away.

Shivam sighed in relief before he kept his hand over Aadhya's shoulder and started walking down the stairs.

"Bach gye," He mumbled heaving out a sigh in relief.

(I'm saved,)

"Me bol rha, please ruk jao varna he'll be grumpy all day because you won't be with him and Me aur Rithik bali ka bakra ban jayenge," Shivam added further.

(Me and Rithik will become scapegoat.)

"I also wants to stay here you know but rituals and this time Dadi asked so we have to follow her orders." She mumbled and looked at Shivam who wiggled his eyebrows.

"Rha nhi jata....." He mimicked the meme receiving a slap on his arm before Aadhya moved into the kitchen where Avantika and Divya were looking after the food.

___

"The fuck Jasmine." Ruhi shouted annoyingly finding out that her scooty stopped in the middle of the road.

She walked down from her scooty and kicked it but winced it pain. She was almost on the verge of crying since she was getting late.

"First of all it's you who stopped in the middle of the road and now you're punishing me. Ajeeb janwar hai bhai." She rolled her eyes to cheer herself and looked around to see if she could get any help from someone and her eyes fell on the man who was standing beside his car, probably waiting for something.

She walked a little to him and stood beside him. The man seemed young and was wearing a blazer over his formal shirt and pants.

"Naam kya hai tumhara?" She asked out of nowhere and the man looked at her puzzled if she was asking to him.

(What's your name?)

She scanned him properly. He had pale skin and his eyes were greyish green which made him look too attractive. He was clean shaved with curly hair and His cheeks were a little chubby.

Indian me bhi itne handsome ladke hai?

"Tumse hi puch rhi, naam kya hai tumhara?" She repeated herself and waited for him to answer.

(I'm asking you, what's your name,)

The man looked at her with an judgemental as well as confused gaze before he folded his arms around his chest and answered.

"Vedanth Kashyap."

Ruhi rolled her eyes internally at his English accent. Maybe he was just trying the accent, she thought.

"Lift de sakte ho?" She asked again, eyeing him.

(Can you give me a lift?)

"What?"

"Lift Lift. You have a car. Can you give me a Lift to the metro station please. My scooty broke in the middle of the road and I have to reach Rajvanshi mansion as soon as possible. Aaj mere bhaiya ka Roka hai and I have to be there so can you please give me Lift. Ek pyaari si, bholi si ladki tumse Lift maang rhi hai, Tum mna bhi nhi Kar sakte because saying a no to a girl is not good manners. So can you please give me Lift. Me badle me tumhari car saaf Kar dungi."

(A simple, innocent girl is asking for a lift You can't say No. I'll clean your car in return.)

Ruhi inhaled a deep breath after completing her sentence and looked at the man who was staring at her, completely bewildered by her blabbering.

The only thing he could understand was Lift, broken scooty And Rajvanshi mansion. He cleared his throat and understood that she was the same cousin Shivam was talking about.

"My car is broken." He answered and glanced at his wrist watch. Ruhi stomped her feet on the ground amd scowled at the man.

"Kya matalb rha itni mehangi gadi lene ka jab jrurat ke time kaam hi nhi aa rhi." She snapped at him as if it was his fault.

(What's use of an expensive car when it's not working on such a crucial time.)

"Excuse me?" He raised his eyebrows because he couldn't understand what she said since he wasn't paying much attention to her.

"What's the use of owning an expensive car when it can't help you during-

"Muje hindi Samaj aati hai." Vedanth cut her off in the middle of the sentence.

(I can understand Hindi.)

The English accent with hindi sentence in that manly voice of him seemed too attractive to her. She shook her head shrugging off the thought.

"Bolni to nhi aati na." Ruhi muttered under her breath listening to his accent and pressed her lips together, controlling her laugh.

(What if you can't speak,)

"Waah Ruhi kya comebacks hai." She patted her shoulder until her eyes met his and found him looking weirdly at her.

(What a comeback, Ruhi.)

"You can call your brother. He'd send you a car." Vedanth suggested after some time of seeing her tensed.

"That's the problem. Rajvanshi mansion is about at one hour distance so it will take me two hours to reach there. Late ho jaungi me."

She pouted and hit a pebble on the road and didn't realise how close she was standing to the road until a car came with a speed and passed by.

Her heartbeat skyrocketed when she was pulled away but the Indian girl in her couldn't stop herself from shouting.

"Abe chutiya hai kya?" She shouted behind the car loudly and raised her hand only to realise that it was held by Vedanth.

(You asshole,)

She looked at her hand and then at the man who immediately let go of it. He looked here and there to erase the embarrassment and muttered something under his breath.

Shrugging off what happened, she walked two steps back and leaned on the car, waiting that she might get a lift but her phone rang.

She took out her phone from the pocket of her jeans and slapped her forehead once she read the name on it.

"Shivam bhaiya." But hesitantly, she picked up the phone.

"Ruhi, where are you? Bhaiya was asking for you." She heard him speaking from the another side and sighed.

"Bhaiya...scooty kharab ho gyi raste me and from where I'm right now, it will take me almost an hour. I don't know what to do. There's this man, I tried asking him for a Lift but uski car bhi kharab-" She told him the story.

(My scooty is broke,)

"Ruhi, how can you ask a stranger for a Lift. Could have called me first." He sounded concerned and scolded at her foolishness.

"Are his name is Vedanth..." She forgot his surname and looked at him and raised her eyebrows.

"Kashyap." Vedanth replied understanding what she was asking.

"Haan his name is vedanth Kashyap. Sounds like a name of a good man and his car, that's an expensive shit so probably he also belongs to a good background that's why I was asking him for a Lift." She explained him and heard Shivam heaving out a sigh.

Shivam understood that it was the same Vedanth Kashyap since he already received a call from him that his car was broke in the middle.

"Ruhi, Vedanth is my best friend. Put your phone on speaker please." Ruhi looked at Vedanth and nodded her head before putting the phone on speaker.

"Ved, Shivam this side. And she's Ruhika, my sister. I have sent you a car, can you guys share it?" Vedanth heard Shivam saying through the phone.

"Sure." He answered nonchalantly and looked at the girl in front of me before looking away.

"Ruhi, will you be comfortable?" Shivam asked before Ruhi turned off the speaker and answered him positively.

"What about my comfort," Vedanth muttered under his breath before he looked at Ruhi who hanged up the phone.

Tossing the phone inside her pocket, she looked in the direction of the road and saw an auto coming in their direction.

She almost ran and stood in the middle of the road, waving at the auto while Vedanth shook his head, looking at her. The auto finally stopped and the driver peeked out.

"Madam Ji marna hai kya?" He shouted.

(Madam, do you want to die?)

"Bhaiya Ji please drop me to the metro station." She requested, showing her puppy eyes to the driver.

"Didn't you hear your brother?" She scowled and turned her face to look at Vedanth.

"It's going to take us almost 2 hours. Otherwise with this auto, we'll reach metro in 10 minutes and then from there to Rajvanshi mansion in about 30 minutes. Tumhare pas jyada time hai waste krne ko?" She asked him sarcastically before she got into the auto while he stood there, not knowing what do to since he was completely new here.

(Do you want to waste your time?)

"Abhi invitation du tumhe? Jaldi pahuchna hai to aa jao or else stand here for another 45 minutes till the car comes to pick you up." Heaving out a sigh in defeat, Vedanth walked to the auto and got inside.

(Should I give you an invitation? If you want to reach early then come or else...)

He wasn't going to stand in the middle of the road in the sunlight for another 45 minutes but he wasn't even sure if the girl in front of him was going to get him into a trouble.

"But wait, what about my scooty and your car?" She asked, stressed about the situation.

"I'll ask someone to pick it up," He answered and As the auto started, he opened the Google map in his phone to see if the driver was driving in right direction or not.

"Don't you know the way to metro?" She couldn't keep her mouth shut and asked him.

"No," He answered. She could read on his face that he was annoyed, by what, she didn't know. Maybe because of her blabbering but who cares.

"Delhi me nye ho?" She asked again.

(Are you new in Delhi?)

"Yup." He answered and she rolled her eyes at him.

"Are you frustrated about something? You look annoyed." She finally asked him, seeing him answering her dryly. One thing she couldn't stand was people giving her one word answers.

"And don't say a No because that's clearly seen on your face that you're frustrated and tensed about something. You can share with me, I'm a good listener apart from just hearing one word sentence from you." He heard her saying before keeping his phone inside his pocket.

"Hectic day at work and it was my first day." She nodded her head understanding him and patted his shoulder.

"I can understand. The company I work at, Uska owner is mahakhadoos. I asked him for a leave after completing everything yesterday and he refused. I was so annoyed and then today, he shouted at me in front of everyone because I wasn't working. Like bro, I completed my whole work yesterday, what do you want me to do now? To write you a love letter huh, love letter likhne jaise uski shakal bhi nhi hai. Bhadwa Sala and then I told him the same that I have completed my work, that man gave me tons of work. Ab yha aate hue scooty kharab ho gyi." She heaved out a sigh before Vedanth gave her a bottle of water that he had in his bag.

"Breath." With a sheepish smile, she took the bottle from him and gulped down some water.

"Thank yo- Wait what the fuck. Bhaiya auto Roko." She cried out of nowhere and the auto immediate halted, giving a sudden jerk to their body. A little of water spilled on her clothes and face but she completely ignored it.

(Please stop the Auto.)

"I forgot the keys of my scooty there. Koi chori Kar lega use." She cried again before the key was thrown in her lap and she looked beside her to see Vedanth.

"Thank you." She smiled holding the keys and kept it in her bag with a big smile.

"Are bhaiya Auto kyu Rok diya. Jaldi chalo." The auto driver turned around and gave her a weird look and switched his gaze to look at Vedanth with a pitiful gaze before he started the auto again.

(Bhaiya, why did you stop the auto. Please hurry up.)

The whole ride of 10 minutes was filled with Ruhi being a chatterbox and Vedanth being a silent listener.

And when the auto driver dropped them at the metro station , she started arguing about the prize the auto driver demanded but Vedanth paid the driver and pulled her with himself.

"What the fuck, why would you pay him so much. 10 minute ke liye 200 Rs kon leta hai?" Vedanth shook his head while tugging on her wrist and pulling her with himself. He was done for the day and wasn't in any mood to fight with anyone.

"What's more important? Money or the time?" He asked,.

"Money obviously," He stopped for a moment and turned around to look at her and she smiled sheepishly. He left her wrist as he noticed what he was doing and started moving forward.

"Do you know where the entrance is?" She questioned, folding her arms over her chest and he stopped and looked at her before shaking his head, feeling embarrassed about how confidently he was walking in some random direction.

"Udhar hai." She mumbled, pointing in the opposite direction. After almost 30 minutes of metro journey and another 5 minutes of Auto journey from Metro station to Rajvanshi mansion, both of them reached the final destination.

"Ruhi didi," Rithik exclaimed once he saw Ruhika walking in their direction and everyone's attention went to Vedanth and Ruhi who just entered the house together.

"Jab metro me hi aana tha to why did you ask me to send you a car?" Shivam glared at his best friend before walking to him.

"Ask your sister," He answered and Shivam shook his head knowing how impatient his sister was and it must be her who might have pushed his best friend for where they are now.

"Better than you guys arrived early or else car would taken a lot of time." He told his best friend and faced his sister.

"And you, couldn't you take a day leave for today? Bhaiya was about to bury me alive just because of you." He complained.

"Bury you alive, do you even know what even happened with me. First of all that khadoos boss of mine didn't grant me a leave. On the top of that he gave me tons of work just because I asked for a leave. Then my scooty broke-

Before she could complete her sentence, Rithik stuffed a piece of sweet in her mouth, shutting her mouth and earned chuckles from Vedanth and Shivam. Ruhi noticed that the man had dimples on his face as well.

"We'll bitch about your boss later on, Abhi mithai khao aap." Rithik's voice muffled since his own mouth was filled with sweets.

(Eat your sweets for now.)

"And you, how was your first day at office?" Shivam asked to his best friend who shook his head.

"You should ask how was my journey with your sister," Vedanth winced in pain when Shivam punched him on his back.

"No doubt she's your sister," He mumbled and received a punch on his back from his best friend.

"Bhaiya Bhabhi kha hai?" Ruhi asked the younger one after she was done with meeting all the family members except for Riya since she heard that she was tired and was resting.

(Where's bhaiya and Bhabhi?)

Meanwhile she blessed her when she touched her feet but gave a little cold shoulder to her. Ruhi didn't mind since she understood it was going to take time.

"Gulu gulu kar rhe honge kisi kone me," He answered, wiggling his eyebrows but received a slap on his arm by his elder sister.

(Must be doing gulu gulu in some corner.)

"Bhai Bhabhi hai vo," She tried to scold him but couldn't hold her laugh back hearing his tone. She picked another sweet from the box and started eating it.

"Bhabhi," Ruhi exclaimed and waved her hand when she saw Aadhya coming in their direction.

"See, she's blushing means I wasn't wrong at all." Rithik commented and throwing him a look, Ruhi walked to Aadhya and hugged her.

"You're looking so so pretty," Ruhi said with a smile widespread across her lips. She took the last piece of sweet from the box and asked her to eat the same which she happily did.

"Can't say no to sweets but why are you in casuals?" She asked and saw her sighing and before Ruhi could open her mouth, Rithik interrupted.

"She directly came here from office because her khadoos boss didn't give her leave for the day," Ruhi glared at him and Rithik pressed his lips together knowing that Ruhi understood why he interrupted.

"Come with me. You can look at my wardrobe and wear anything you like. I guess we have the same size," Aadhya told her and held her hand to pull the younger on with herself.

"Except the height," Rithik commented holding his laugh but Ruhi ended up throwing the empty box of sweets that landed on his face.

"I'm 5'3" She yelled but was pulled away by Aadhya.

"Am I that short Bhabhi, everyone just keep teasing me about my height. Like I have an average height you know, and what's the use of having a good height, You can't wear heels and you know what? If you have short height, sab apni nazare jhuka ke aapse baat krte hai." Aadhya chuckled at her explanation as they entered the room and then into her wardrobe.

(When you have short height, everyone have to lower their eyes to look at you.)

"He was just teasing you and that's what he does with everyone, even Riya so don't mind him." She pouted but then nodded her head understanding her words.

"You can wear anything you like, here are the sarees," She pointed at one section of the wardrobe.

"And here are suits, if you want to wear kurtis, here it is and for heels, you can look at these or jwellery bhi. I have few oxidised ones like the one you mostly wear so you can pick anything." She completed and looked at Ruhi who kept on staring at her and ended up hugging her.

"Ruhi, you okay?" Aadhya asked, being concerned and caressed her hair. Ruhi inhaled a deep breath and smiled widely before withdrawing herself back and nodded her head.

"I love you Bhabhi," She said and hugged her again more like squeezed her.

"I love you too," She responded and walked out of the wardrobe, giving the younger one the space to get ready.

A sequel left her throat as she walked out of the wardrobe but kept her hand on her chest, heaving out a sigh.

"You startled me," She mumbled seeing her husband standing in front of her with a deadpanned look on her face.

Another gasp left her lips when he pulled her closer by holding her wrist and encircled his arms around her waist. Her heartbeat accelerated due to the same before Ayansh squinted his eyes at her.

"Ye andar kikso I love you bola ja rha tha?" He asked, jealousy dripping through his words as he traced his finger tips along her jaw.

(To whom you were saying I love you?)

"Jealous?" She teased him, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek but he shook his head.

"Kissing my cheeks won't get you away with punishment baby." He whispered in her ear and she shivered with the intensity of his voice. His hands slowly moved inside her kurti and traced the skin of her waist with his fingertips.

The hair on the back of her nose while she got goosebumps all over her body. She chuckled a little to ease the tension before she pecked his lips and raised her eyebrows.

"Will this do?" He shook his head and kissed the bare skin of her neck before he started biting it lightly. Her core clenched at the touch and she held her breath to hold back her moans.

"Ansh...Don't please. Ruhi is there," She clutched the fabric of her kurta when his lips moved to the sweet spot.

"She'll take her-

"Bhabhi I'm ready- Sorry sorry mene kuch nhi dekha," Ruhi shouted and Aadhya pushed him away as soon as she heard Ruhi's voice.

(Sorry I didn't see anything.)

She glared at her husband before she turned around and saw Ruhi standing while back facing them with her hands covering her eyes.

She was embarrassed would be an understatement and her whole face turned red due to the same. Tilting her face a little, she glared at her husband who cleared his throat and looked here and there.

Ruhi immediately rushed out of the room but stopped at the gate to say something.

"Roka hai aapka, ye ashleel harkatein shadi ke baad krna," They both heard Ruhi shouting. (It's your pre wedding ceremony, do all these things after your wedding.)

"Shadi shuda hai ham." He corrected her before before he shut close the door and turned to look at Aadhya who was glaring at him. He chewed on his lips hesitantly once his eyes met his wife's who was throwing daggers at him.

"Sorry," He mumbled slowly and walked to her but throwing a death glare at him, she moved inside the bathroom.

She and her obsession with bathroom every time she gets mad.

"Yaar, we're husband and wife. Everyone knows this is common between us." He said but realised that it was the wrong move when she banged the door with a loud thud.

"Tulip, my baby. I'm really sorry." She heard him saying from outside and scoffed. He was really becoming shameless these days, like God knows why.

"Keep it with yourself unlike your hands." She shouted, making sure that he heard it.

After some time, she walked out of the bathroom and saw him standing right in front of her. It pretty much became like their daily routine. Her getting mad then walking into the bathroom and getting out of it after some time.

"I told you she's inside but no, you had to embarrass me in front of everyone. Kon baki rah gya ab?" She snapped at him but smiling a little, he stepped a little before rubbing her forehead with his fingertips.

"Accha lagega apni shadi me you'd be looking dull? Think about all the money you spent on skin care all these years." He mumbled softly and heard her scoffing. He smiled a little seeing how easy it was to convince her, she couldn't stay mad at him for a long time and on the top of that, she looked cute whenever she scrunched her nose angrily.

"Buttering karna koi tumse seekhe." He chuckled a little before palming her face and kissed her forehead.

(You know how to butter someone very well.)

"Everything aside. You're looking so beautiful today." He complimented her, rubbing their noses together to lighten her mood. She blushed at his statement and felt her anger melting down immediately.

"That's probably the 100th time you're saying this to me."

"And I'll say it again and again. Every second, every hour, every day of my life. I can't wait to see you as my bride." She smiled and hugged him.

Their eyes moistened a little thinking how far they have came, how far their love traveled. Finally it was the day when they'd start all the rituals of their wedding and their heart was filled with nothing but happiness.

All the decorations, food, the hustle and bustle in Rajvanshi mansion as well as in Malhotra House with their whole family.

No one was left aside. They had their whole family beside them, most importantly Ruhi and Aadhya's mother.

She never thought that someday her own mother will be present to shower her with blessings during hee wedding but here she was, all because of the man who was embracing her with all her flaws and fears.

She was excited but couldn't help with the little fear that peeked from the corner of her heart time to time but this time, she was sure that he's there. He'd be always there.

Hearing a knock at the door, Ayansh retreated himself and smiled at her before wiping her tears.

"I know what you're thinking but makeup kharab ho jayega." She chuckled a little before wiping her eyes gently and her husband fixed her hair which were a little messed up before he went to open the gate.

(Your makeup will be ruined.)

He rolled his eyes once he saw Dhruv at the door who was smiling mischievously

"Thoda bhot suhagraat ke liye bhi bacha le," He commented seeing his best friend's reddened face and the smile which wasn't leaving his face even when he was trying hard to hide it.

(Keep something for your wedding night as well.)

"Sharam Kar le." Ayansh snapped at him but this time, Dhruv was steps ahead.

(Have some shame.)

"Vo to aapko Karni chahiye. Aapke ishq ke charche pure Shahar me ho rhe hai." Dhruv said and looked beside his best friend to see Aadhya who was fixing her makeup. He waved at her and gave her a thumps up before he pulled his best friend along with him since the elders were calling him.

"Mtlb you're living with her her not like you're some teenage lovers who finally united. Thoda control Kar, there are family members and guests out there." Dhruv tried to tease him when they all were in the hall.

he Roka ceremony was an intimate one which included only the close family members. The Malhotra family was yet to come while all the preparations were done.

The house was decorated, and the mouth watering aroma of the sweets filled the atmosphere. Dadi along with the two elderly couple was sitting on the couch while the boys were gathered around Ayansh.

Ruhi was with Aadhya and Riya walked down the stairs towards her brothers after she was completely ready wearing a pink floral short kurti and jeans. Kirti was supposed to come along with Aditi as she already announced herself from the girl's side.

"Exactly. I know Bhabhi is the most beautiful woman in your eyes but you can keep your hands to yourself you know." Shivam joined Dhruv to tease him even more.

"Shut your mouth. My wife, my hands, my eyes." He snapped at them.

"Yes, exactly. His wife, his eyes, his excitement, his dic-

Vedanth stuffed a laddoo which he was having for himself in Dhruv's mouth as soon as he was about to complete the sentence.

"Only sane man around me." Ayansh sighed, rolling his eyes at his best friend and cousin.

"Tu ruk beta. Tu Har jagah beech me aata hai." Dhruv glared at his cousin and his voice came out as muffled.

(I'll see you later. You have to poke your nose in between everytime.)

"Vese aapke sale sahab kha hai?" Dhruv asked after a while to tease him as he already heard it from Ayansh how bubbly Kiaan was.

(Where's your brother-in-law?)

"Ab to 2 hai. Good luck to you." Rithik said, laughing a little.

"And I heard he's pursuing MBBS. MBBS wale Vese bhi thode cracked hote hai." Rithik added further, eyeing his sister who was coming to their side.

(People pursuing are a little absent minded.)

"Sher me muh me hath dalne koi isse sikhe." Shivam mumbled under his breath before Riya came and stood in front of Rithik.

(People should learn how to put themselves in danger.)

"What did you say about MBBS? Did you see yourself? Jo kuch nhi krte vo engineering karte hai." She commented angrily but composed herself once her eyes landed on Vedanth who was standing quietly.

(The one who don't do anything pursue Engineering.)

"Oye, I scored AIR 9 in Jee advance. IIT Kar rha hu," Rithik proudly said, pointing at his sister.

"But somebody scored AIR 6" Riya smirked a little and everyone face palmed themselves.

"Ye rakha iski dukhti Nas pe hath." Dhruv commented from behind and Rithik glared at his sister.

"Aadhya." They turned their head towards the door as Mahi entered the house in excitement.

"Aadhya Di," Beside her was Ishika who exclaimed in happiness.

"Ye lo, Dukhti Nas bhi aa gyi." Shivam mumbled, eyeing his younger brother who looked away as soon as he saw Ishika.

Behind them was the whole Malhotra family including Aadhya's mother and her brother.

"Who's this guy?" Riya asked as soon as she spotted an unfamiliar young boy among the whole family who was dressed in a blue kurta.

"Tere jaisa hi koi Jo MBBS Kar rha hai." Rithik mumbled before walking away from there while Shivam's gaze landed on Niyati who walked inside the house in the last.

(Someone like you who's pursuing MBBS.)

His heart almost stopped breathing when he saw her in red saree and a small baby bump in which she looked too beautiful. Her hair were tied in a braid while a small bindi and light earrings complemented her look.

Niyati looked around and their eyes met, for a millisecond before Niyati looked away and smiled a little at Ruhi who walked to her with a smile.

He wasn't able to take his eyes off her, seeing her smiling almost clogged up his lungs as if he won't be able to breath anymore. He inhaled a deep breath absorbing her beauty until he heard Ayansh clearing his throat.

He immediately looked away as if he was caught red handed and when he looked at Ayansh, he was already looking at her in surprise.

"Sambhal ke." The elder one muttered to him before he walked away to greet his in-laws while Shivam heaved out a sigh, as if he was caught.

To br continued:-

Hope you enjoyed reading the chapter and officially, it's shadi wala Ghar.

Will try to update soon but I just came back from my sister's wedding so I'm completely tired.

Will write next chapter once I'll be feeling better

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

745K 57.9K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...
3.4K 86 5
These are some of the plots I wanted to write stories on but I guess I can't write on every one of them. Therefore I am sharing these. If any of you...
1.7M 102K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.4K 104 9
(Inspired by the stories where 12!Mikey and Rise!Mikey switch) After the invasion and discovering his new powers Michelangelo starts training to get...