The Mourning Moonlight

Bởi xtalesswrites

•WHAT THE HELL IS LOVE• ◍𝗭𝗼𝘆𝗮 𝗩𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮◍ A young mother (26y/o) of a 4y/o kid. She is a fashion designer... Xem Thêm

-INTRODUCTION-
-PROLOUGE-
A New Friend
Digging Past
Fear, Love, Friendship
Unknown invitation
Connecting Old Strings
Hidden Secrets
All about confession
The Perfect Us
Understanding Moonlight
The wedding - part 1
The wedding - part 2
Where are you?
All Over Again
Flash in the Past
Proposal
Tied Forever
Home
New Beginning
Melting
Walk
Brand
Headquarter
Once a Human
Intense
Plotting
Realisation
Facing Again

Mine

370 37 2
Bởi xtalesswrites

Zoya's Pov:

That urge of knowing everything, whatever was going on inside his mind, was very strong at that time but i didn't want to hear his voice in that tone. It was making me cry. There was sadness in every single word he was saying. So, i decided to give him time to calm down.

At first i sat properly on my bed and then i asked him to lay his head on my lap. He did the same.

He was staring at me while i was slowly combing his hairs with my fingers. He was feeling relaxed, i could sense it.

"It wasn't you..it was actually Riya.
He finally spoke.

I was startled by his statement.

"Whattt!!!!!!!?????. Are you serious?
I almost shouted.

"I was beyond shocked When i discovered the actual truth about Ruhan's death. It's hard to believe but yes, it's his own sister who killed him.

He closed his eyes before completing the sentence. It was hard for him to talk about the reason of his bff's death.

"But why would she do that???? I mean there is no reason for her to kill him.

I cried. All these years i was blaming myself for his death. I never stopped feeling guilty for killing the person with whom i was madly in love at a time.
I couldn't believe that Riya did everything. All these years she took care of me and Tara like her family, how could i believe that she is the murderer.

"Past four days i was doing my research on Riya. And then i got to know that She was there inside your house at the night of murder.
And Riya bought the same poison from a medical store, one day ago of that night, which was found inside Ruhan's body.
He suddenly sat up on the bed, facing towards me, after saying this.

"You know Zoya, Riya used to send Rakhi to me, Ruhan And Sohail from her hostel. Three of us used to fight alot , arguing on whom she loves the most as her brother. We always wanted to protect her from everything. And look at her now. I can't believe that She is the same Riya for whom Ruhan used to save his entire pocket money so that he could give her the best gift on rakshabandhan.

He eyes were glossy when he explained it. It was becoming tougher for him to explain more.

I held his hand.

"It's alright Rishi, I'm here with you. Explain it later if it's hurting badly.

I again asked him to lay his head on my lap. He did the same and then he closed his eyes.

I fall asleep after staring him sleeping for almost an hour. There were many thoughts and questions in my mind. I wanted answers. So, i started thinking and eventually i ended up falling asleep.

Anyways, Next day when i woke up. Rishi was not on my bed. even i was not on sitting position anymore. I was lying perfectly straight on my bed with a blanket over my body.

I slowly pulled down my blanket. At the same time, Rachel came and asked me to come downstairs for breakfast.

After being fresh and up, i went downstairs.

Rishi was not there. I asked Rachel about Cammile, Tara and Rishi.

"Cammile already left for UK, you were sleeping. So, She asked me to tell you that She would meet you directly at the building site.
And Tara is Studying with her teacher.
Rachel explained.

"And Rishi?
I asked.

"Sir, is in his office room.
She replied.

"Did he eat something?
I asked.

"No, He just asked me to serve you the breakfast amd went to his office.
She explained.

"Okay!!! Give me some sandwiches, boiled eggs and two glass of juice.

She quickly gave me all these things.
Before going to basement, i peeped inside Tara's study room. She was busy in doing her math sums. So i headed towards Rishi's office room.

I knocked the door before entering.

"Zoya?
He asked from inside

"Nope, it's your Wife.
I replied.

"Come inside.
His voice was still deep and low.

I went inside the room. The room was not that big. The walls were covered in Blue and white patterns. There was a medium size desk at one corner and a very large size white board.
Offcourse lots of writing information and pictures of many people were there on that board.

He was marking something on the board. I kept the breakfast plates on a small round table and went towards him.

He turned around to face me.

Before saying anything, He placed his palm on my cheek, just like he always does. And then started rubbing my cheek softly with his thumb while staring at my face.

"Why you always do this?
I asked while closing my eyes and leaning my face onto his palm.

"Why do you always close your eyes when i do this?
He questioned me back.

"Umm... maybe because i want to feel you more.
I replied, keeping my eyes closed.

"That's the exact reason why I do this.
He explained.

"Okay, now before talking about anything else, i think we should have our breakfast.
I said when he finally took his hand away.

"You have brought breakfast for me?
He asked with amazement.

"Obviously. I didn't want to eat all alone on that large dining table. And Rachel told me that you haven't eat anything. So, i thought...we can have a small breakfast date here.
I explained shyly.

"Okay cool. I also have many things to talk about. And since, last night you told me that you ....you ... trust me, so i guess i can tell you everything.

His mood enlighten when he was talking about last night. It made me happy to see him slightly better.

We sat on the only two couches present there to have our meal.

"would you mind to go on a birthday bash with me?
He asked after swallowing his first bite of sandwich.

"A birthday bash!!!! Woah. Let me guess, it's definitely not a kid's birthday party. Is it?
I asked.

"Nope, it's party of The Haze Rodriguez.

"The Haze?
I narrowed my eyebrows.

"Remember i told you that I rule over half of the world?

"Yup. So?

"Haze rules the another half.
He stated.

"So he is your enemy.

"Though He is my only competitor, but not my enemy. You don't know about him but you must have heard about his brand "The lawrance & Co."

"U mean The L&C brand?, the world famous clothing brand!!!!!!
My eyes enlarged while asking this.

"Yess Mrs Khurana and that's why i want you to meet him.
Though he is a mafia too but he owns a really big brand and i think he will definitely help you to build yours.

I suddenly started smiling.

"What? Did i cracked any joke?
He asked confusedly.

"No, no. It's just... U called me Mrs Khurana.

"You liked it haan.
He smirked, raising his one eyebrow.

"It was fine.
I replied carelessly.
Though i really loved it but i didn't want to show him.

He placed his plate on the table then he took mine and placed it too. I was confused because we weren't finished yet.
He, then, came closer to me and then after staring me for a while he said....

"I know that...you loved it when i called you Mine.

"You never called me yours. You just called me Mrs Khurana.
I said abruptly.

"But you loved it, right?
He smirked.

"I think we should finish our breakfast. I need to leave for Uk too.
I said shyly while looking away from him. I tried my best to hide my blushing face.

He pulled me closer by holding my waist and then whispered on my left ear

"Accept it Zoya. Accept that you are loving being MINE.

_______________________________

Kerp reading, keep voting. Love you all❣️😊

Thank you 💞

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

222K 11.6K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...
296K 18.1K 54
Reena was the daughter of the billionaire, the founder of Oberoi Cyber Security but the death of her parents shakens her mental health. No Psychtrist...
848K 63K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
122K 8.2K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...