Far away

By JahoonPark

Being a professional dancer, you had pride in your own skills. That is why when Halo called you to ask you to... More

Breaking decision
Crew song preparation
Celebrations for the team
The wolfs and its preys
Turbulence
A failure after a failure
Mega crew mission (part 1/2)
Mega crew mission (part 2/2)
Never-ending
Estranged
Confession
Hanging to the end
Reunion

A new start

35 2 0
By JahoonPark

Some people say that it might have been a mistake for me to join Wolflo and the competition overall when I already knew that the competition would be heavy based on the votes of the general public. That there was no way that we could have won since the people who voted knew nothing about dancing. That I should have just stayed competent with all of the wins I had in the real competitions. You could say that they were right at some point but if I just were content with the results that I had at that time then I wouldn't have gotten to know such an amazing, awesome, and cool crew and not only that but also all of the other amazing and incredibly talented dancers from the other crews in the competition. None of that would have happened and also I wouldn't have had the chance to experience new stuff as well. There are a lot of new things that I have managed to enjoy as a crew that I couldn't have enjoyed as a solo dancer.

Haechi: A penny for your thoughts? You looked really occupied with something in your big brain.

Bora: I was just thinking about our journey. To be honest, I'm really grateful for this. There are a lot of things that I have managed to experience being a part of our amazing crew that I couldn't enjoy while being a solo dancer. Not only that, I got to meet some new awesome people that I wouldn't have had a chance to get to know if it weren't for the show.

Haechi: You are actually right on that. My thought of joining this competition and the crew at the start was just to get to know other people who love hip-hop and to show and beat everyone with true hip-hop without making any friends other than our crew members. But it has been nice to get to know other dancers from other genres and to learn from them and grow in terms of dancing.

I nodded in agreement with Haechi unnie's words. Sometimes you don't expect to do much but when it really comes to it, you will achieve more than what you expected. Haechi unnie and I continued to walk to the meeting place that we had agreed upon with the other girls. We were going to take a van there together since we had been invited to join a hip hop competition as a guest appearance and also since Baby Sleek unnie and I have gotten the chance to be able to judge the dancers there. We arrived to see the other girls already there.

Halo: Come on you two lazy bugs! Just because we are finished with Street Woman Fighter 2 doesn't mean that we can be lazy! We have another big important competition to attend!... I'm just kidding but hurry up or we are going to be late!

Haechi: Don't worry we are not going to be late, in fact we are going to be there early a lot and don't act like you haven't been late before!

Haechi unnie wrapped her arms around Halo unnie's neck in a deadlock as Halo unnie did the same to Haechi unnie. The rest of us just looked at them with disbelief.

Bora: And here I thought I was the youngest... Come on, you guys! Keep it up and we are actually going to be late!

I broke the girls apart with the help of Yeni unnie and Haechi unnie and pushed them inside the van as Baby Sleek unnie took the position as our driver and drove us to the venue where the competition was going to be held.

Bora: A bit more people than I expected.

Yeni: Why? Are you feeling nervous?

Yeni unnie nudged me in the side with a sly smirk on her face. I could hear Chocol unnie chuckling at us from behind. I sighed and shook my head at her pushing her lightly away from me.

Bora: When have I ever been nervous? I was just a little surprised to see so many people here for an event like this. A lot of people already love hip hop but I don't know if it is just me but it seems like there are more people here after us being on Street Woman Fighter 2.

Chocol: Now that you mention it, it does really seem like that. And I think you might actually be right. Look!

Both Yeni unnie and I looked in the direction that Chocol unnie was pointing towards and saw a group of people holding our slogan banner from the show. The more we walked inside the venue we could see a few people having the shirt merch from the show on. It seems like we managed to impact some of the netizens that we intended to do at first. We got to the stage and greeted all of the other dancers before going on stage and performing our routine. Kind of expected but it still came to my surprise was all of the cheers that interrupted while we were performing. The unusual thing wasn't the cheers but it was how loud they were compared to all of the other times that I have been in a competition. People came to see us! I know that some of them weren't exactly here to enjoy hip hop but nonetheless, I was just happy that people would come for us and maybe enjoy the genre in the process.

Bora: Soll unnie!

I ran away from the girls and over to the members of Deep n Dap before wrapping my arms around Soll unnie. The girls walked over to us and chuckled.

Soll: Well hello to you too, Bora! I missed you just as much!

Gooseul: What about me Bora unnie? I thought I was your favorite Deep n Dap member.

Bora: Nah~ Soll unnie is my favorite member now.

Gooseul pouted and whined, snitching to Mina unnie who just shook her head with a sigh. All of the eliminated teams were back in the studio cheering for the finalists but not only that, we were also going to be a part of a special segment where we would be dancing to all the class songs again. Even though I wasn't a part of any of the class missions, I still got a chance to join just like all of the other girls who weren't able to. We got to our standing points and waved to the cameras from time to time when it was pointing towards us.

Soll: Who are you cheering for tonight? Anyone special?

Bora: To be honest, everyone but if I have to choose one team then I will pick Mannequeen. You have to give me, they have been showcasing us more than what we would have expected from them so I think they would surprise us tonight. What about you unnie?

Soll: 1Million. Both because of the situation between Mina unnie and Lia unnie and also because they have been powered through in the last few missions but again, it doesn't matter since they have all worked hard and deserve recognition for it. Just like us.

Soll unnie smiled and wrapped her arm around my shoulder, pulling me into a hug. She was right. We have all worked hard and deserved a chance for 1st place, but unfortunately, there could only be one in this world. Whoever gets it deserves it gratefully.

Amy: Who should I impersonate next?!

Capri: Try Bora!

I watched in awe as Amy began impersonating me like she did with the other girls. Even though she was spot on with the other girls, I couldn't believe that was how I was acting.

Bora: There is no way that is me!

Haechi: I have to say, Bora, Amy is spot on with you like the other girls.

Haechi unnie patted me on my head while I pouted. The others just chuckled and agreed with Haechi unnie's words. Well, she might be right since you wouldn't always know how you are acting yourself. Suddenly we heard someone clicking their glass with a knife and we all turned around to see it was the PD-nim.

PD: I'm sorry everyone for cutting your fun conversations right now but may I please have everyone's attention? I just want to say this being on this journey with you guys has been a big pleasure. I still remember the first time that I met all of you guys and the time when you guys met each other for the first time. Boy, I worried that someone was going to get their head pulled off their body by the way that all of you were looking at each other but look at you guys now! Happily chatting with each other and having fun! I feel like a proud parent seeing you guys growing up like this and I feel so sad to let you go. Seeing you guys all together for the last time but let us not worry about that right now and let us just enjoy the moment we had together and the fun moments we will have together in the future. Cheers everyone for the lovely times!

We all raised our glasses in the air as we cheered to PD-nim's words. But hearing her words made me think about it. The concert is going to be the last time that I will see every one of the girls together. Of course, I will still be able to see and dance with them afterward but it won't be the same as now. I shouldn't be worrying about that right now. I should just be enjoying the rest of the time I have with them. With these beautiful, cool, charismatic, and overall amazing people.

_________________________________________________________________________

The last chapter will be published on 29/04

This story will be updated once a week so join my paid Patreon now at https://www.patreon.com/user?u=71862817&fan_landing=true&view_as=public and be able to read the next chapter before anyone else and to be emerged with exclusive deals and stories only for Patreon members 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 138 20
This story will be a collection of oneshots regarding the dancers of Street Women Fighter 2 ❗️This is purely fiction, so do not hate or criticise the...
416K 10.3K 45
Isabella had never really fit into the mold that her family was forcing her in. Luckily, she finds a place that accepts her as she is. However, she d...
41K 1K 25
This Story is heavily Inspired by : @ReusKrispies Im Following the main story here, and maybe some flashback chapter too This is a story about a youn...
42 1 16
Death the Kid has decided to retell the events the lend up to him meeting his wife (my OC named Adamaris) to his children through a journal. It's not...