The Royal Knot

By samwritss

[SLOW UPDATES] "To Indian royalty, where duty binds in arranged unions, yet love awaits." What will happen wh... More

Author's note
Family
Character's aesthetics
1| Her
2| Him
3| Squad
4| Rose
5| Marriage proposal
6| Yes
7| Smile
8| London
9| First Date
11| Shopping
12| Engagement
13| Pre honeymoon
14| Jealousy
15| Amisha's Confession
16| Moments
17| Only mine
18| Overthinking
19| Girls Date
20| Cheer up
21| KIRA
22| Daddy
23| Race
24| Rishikesh it is

10| Back to India

3.9K 275 15
By samwritss

𝐀𝐁𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

She is just so pretty. She is indefinable.
After some good minutes we broke the hug and I saw in her deep brown orbs.

"Can I request you something misha?" I asked removing the hair strands from her face.

"Yes abhi" She said in her honey filled voice.

"Can I kiss you again? Please" I showed her my puppy eyes. I know I'm being mad I haven't done these things before. But in front of her it's coming out without even any second thought.

She giggled and said, "Abhi you're so cute."

"You didn't answered me, rose. Is your answer no? " I said because all I wanted just now to kiss her glossy lips. They have became my addiction.

She looked down before saying "I didn't said no to the kiss."

"So should I consider it as a yes."

"Maybe ye-" Before she could complete her sentence I slammed my lips on her. I put my one hands around her waist and one on the neck pulling her closer. She kept her both the hands on my shoulder.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽

I and rose spent good time with each other. I was sitting and admiring her.

Suddenly her phone rang making me groan. Who the fuck is disturbing right now? I saw her smiling. What the hell,at whose name she's smiling at?

I couldn't control myself, I asked her "who is it?"

"Isha" I huffed. These brats won't even let me enjoy my date.

She picked up the call, "hellooo bhabhi" They all screamed. Godd they're just so overdramatic.

"Hii" She said smiling.
"Bhabhi I know our bhai is so much annoying and cold. We know he didn't tell you the date of your engagement. Well it's after a week so please come back soon. "

Reyansh blabbered.

𝘠𝘢𝘩𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘪 𝘣𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘬𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘢𝘨𝘺𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘬𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘣𝘩𝘪 𝘯𝘩𝘪.

𝘌𝘹𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘯𝘢𝘩𝘪 𝘬𝘪𝘺𝘢. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘚𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘴 100% 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. Again my stupid mind mocked me.

She looked at me.I mouthed a sorry. She blinked her eyes in assurance.

"Bhabhi are you busy somewhere? There's someone else too?" Isha aksed her.

"Yes bhabhi,And what about the decorations behind you." Vihaann said. Ohh no now they'll tease me and her for sure.

Before she could answer again vihaan stated, "wait bhabhi, are you with bhai? " And she nodded. I huffed knowing what's coming next.

"Ooooohhhooooooo" They hooted together in teasing way.

"Where is bhai?" This time isha said. Misha indicated me to come there and I can't deny my queen. I went taking the chair and sat beside her.

"Oohho bhai aapki to meeting thi na? " Vihaan mocked .

"Aree haa aapki business trip thi na" Reyansh said.

"Shut up you brats. And yes I came here so what? "
I gave them a side eye and saw rose smiling. I smiled looking at her.

After them teasing us and talking. Here misha is going back to her penthouse. I told her to stay at my place as that scene of last night reminded me how she was trembling. But I can't force her too.

"Take care misha and go home safely."

"Hmm, ok then byee"

I hugged her. I don't want her to go but still I have to. I pecked her forehead and then her lips. She blushed.

"You look so gorgeous while blushing specially when the reason is me. I think I should keep making you blush." I whispered in her ears. She widened her eyes.

"Call me after reaching" I said and she hummed.

"Bye"
"Bye"

And she left. I sighed and went to my room and worked for sometimes. I also talked to rose when she called ne after reaching her penthouse,and wished her good night and then I slept too.

𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The day when abhi surprised me with the date made me feel so overwhelmed. He's just the best. Nobody has done this much for me.

The first kiss. Uff!! I can still feel the butterflies in my stomach remembering that moment.

He's the man I want to be with. He is the man with whom I want to start my day and end my day.

Yes I'm not just acting like in love. I'm already in love with him. This feel kinda weird that I fell for him in such a short period of time. And yes or I know that we didn't even meet that much but when I think about him not being with me. It scares me the most. The thought of him being apart from me. A shiver runs down my spine thinking these things.

No. I can't be away from him.

And not to forget I'm planning to confess to him and propose him. Yes in most of the stories men proposes first. But I ain't gonna wait. I'm in love with him and I will confess to him. I can't wait for him to get away from me.

In last two days I was very much busy. Well I didn't tell him about my secret occupation. It's already gonna revealed during the important meeting for which I came here to prepare.

We met but didn't spent much time together as I had a bucket full of work that I can't ignore. I noted to apologize and spend time with him after reaching india.

Here I was getting ready for going back to India. I'm going with abhi in his private jet. I told him that I'll go through my jet but he insisted me that I'm his soon to be queen so I should get used to it. Damn this gives me butterflies bruh.

I was wearing a black crop top and a boat style jeans with a watch in wrist. Hair open. I was ready to go. I drove off to the place where abhi was. He messaged me that he reached already.

I got off the car and gave my keys to the driver standing there.

𝐀𝐁𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I reached here before her. I can't wait to meet her. It will sound stupid that I meet her everyday still I'm getting excited to meet her. But everyday I woke up there's a desire in me to meet her take her in my arms, kiss her, hug her, shower her with all my love.

My thoughts broke after seeing the love of my life coming here. My world stopped. She is so fucking adorable. Can I just take her away from this fucking world and be with her?

My breathe hitched after seeing her.
She came smiling near me.

"You look beautiful" It came out from my mouth without even me realising it.

"Kuch bhi abhi. They're just my casual and comfy clothes for travelling there's nothing pretty about it." What the fuck how can she say this isn't beautiful.

I pulled her with her waist and whispered in her ear, "Meri jaan, you will look beautiful even in the night suit. You wear the worst dress according to you and still you'll be the most beautiful woman in the world for me" I said kissing her side of the head.

"You're such a flirt."

"Just for you" She blinked her eyes in a cute way and giggled.

"Shall we go soon to be Mrs Rajvansh?"I asked her forwarding my hand. Scarlett red covered her cheeks. She nodded and placed her hand in mine.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽

We both were sitting in the jet. It's been 15 minutes since it took off. I saw she was keeping her head on my shoulder and was scrolling through Instagram.

God I just want her to be happy. I can't wait to admire this beauty everyday.

"Abhii" She called me out. I hummed caressing her hair.

"See this baby is so cute na?" She asked me showing a reel of a baby who was crawling.

"Yeah, he's cute but ours will be the cutest." I said. She looked at me blinking her eyes.

"What?"

"Nothing, just you're sometimes cheesy."

"Jaise hain aapke hain mohatarma." She hid her red face in my neck and giggled. I pecked her forehead.

After some minutes I saw her getting uncomfortable on her seat. I decided to ask her because she seems to be too much uncomfortable.

"Are you okay rose?" I asked her whose face was tensing up a little.

"Y-yeah" She was again speaking a lie.I know.

"Look at me and tell. Are you okay? Are you not feeling well? Wait do you have a backpai-" She cutted me off.
"Abhi calm down I'm not having any kind of back pain. It's just... My periods. I got it just before coming here." I sighed in relief . But wait what should I do when she's having periods? Should I give her a massage?

"Abhi where's the washroom I need to use it" She asked me. I told her the direction. She went.

I quickly took out my phone and typed on google 'how to comfort your wife while she's on periods'. Yes, wife. So what she's not right now but soon she will be.
It showed the results.
1) 𝘎𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦.
2) 𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 / 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳.
3) 𝘉𝘶𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳.
4) 𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯.
5) 𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘴𝘮 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯.

All of them are okat but what the fuck is last one. I quickly closed the phone when I saw her coming towards me. She looks so pale.

"Do you want to go to bedroom to rest, misha?" I asked her out of concern.

She hugged me instead and kept her head on my chest. "No stay here I want to be with you." She pouted. She looks cute. I hugged her back and caressed her back. After sometimes I heard the sound of little snoring. I saw her sleeping peacefully in my arms.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽

We reached India. I saw her sleeping. I didn't wanted to disturb her she's already enduring so much pain so I lifted her in my arms in bridal style and carried her to the car. I made her sit on the back seat I myself also sat beside her.

I kept her head on my shoulder and put my one hand around her shoulder to give her support.

After sometimes we reached in front of her mansion. And again I have to let her go.

"Rose?" I called her out waking her.

I tapped her cheeks "misha wake up we reached here." I said in soft voice and she opened her eyes half. "We reached India?" I chuckled she's so adorable. She's still thinking that we just landed.
"We are in front of your mansion meri jaan" I said and she widened her eyes.

"Wait then how I came in the car? Did you carried me? Wasn't I heav-" She started blabbering anything. I shut her up with a kiss. I sealed my lips with her and started moving it. Slowly passionately I kissed her we aparted from each other.

"You aren't even half of my weight. Well how's your pain. "
"It's better now."

" Hmm good " I opened the car door and forwarded my hand and she gladly accepted it.

"Won't you come inside" She asked me.

"No misha I have some work so I have to go" She nodded.
"Ok then bye abhi" She said smiling. I nodded.

She started to go, "Misha" I called.
I went to her and hugged her caressing her hair. "Take care of yourself rose" I said. I pecked her lips and waved bye at her to which she replied me immediately . And I left from there.

*•.─°❀⋆─.•*

𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲🤍✨
𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 6.3K 26
"Lost in his love, she made him her world, where everything else faded into insignificance" ∞ Kriti Singhania, reluctantly returns to her homeland to...
670K 51.6K 44
As I sat alone in the waiting area, I realised Anika was the only person I couldn't imagine living without. She shattered all the damn walls I had bu...
1.3M 60.4K 40
𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐑𝐲 𝐛𝐒𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐒𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐒𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐒π₯𝐒𝐞𝐬.. 𝐖𝐒π₯π₯ π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛π₯𝐨𝐨𝐦 π›πžπ­π°πžπžπ§ 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐦?? 𝐖𝐒π₯οΏ½...
944K 95.7K 38
"π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’Šπ’ π’•π’˜π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, π’Šπ’• 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–" ...