ON HOLD-Bloody Love (Sonadow)~

By Sonadowhub

Sonic goes to a high school called 'Chaos High'. It was just like any normal day at school but then someone c... More

Chapter 1: New Person
Chapter 2: Strange Day....
Chapter 3: First Night Terrors
Chapter 5: The Brothers
Chapter 6: No Control
Chapter 7: The New Student...
Chapter 8: Double Trouble
Chapter 9: The Fundraiser and Disasters
Chapter 10: Humanity Lost
Chapter 11: Regained Emotions
Chapter 12: Past Mistakes

Chapter 4: Problems...

122 4 0
By Sonadowhub

POV: SONIC

Something bright landed on my face as I opened my eyes, I stretched over to see the time, and now I was wide away. "ITS 10 AM?!" I then dashed out of my bed, not even stretching, I quickly got ready and went to see Aunt Sarah. "Morning sweety, how did you sleep?" I shaked my head, "Why didn't you wake me up?", she then sighed and looked over at me, "After what happened last night, I thought you should get a proper rest" I smiled as I thought how sweet she was and how she was the best and coolest aunt ever. I ran and hugged her, "I'm fine don't worry, I'm going to school and if they ask I'll just say I woke up late" I shrugged as she let out a breath she look like she was holding. "Okay then, see you later." I smiled as I dashed out the door and headed to school but a few hours later.

POV: SHADOW

*EARLIER AROUND 6:45 AM*

I opened my eyes as I got up to check the time, it was still early, but I decided to go to Rouge's kitchen to get some coffee. "Morning darling, did you sleep well?" I rolled my eyes and just when to get a cup for my coffee, "you stayed and my house even though you own a big mansion and yet you can't even answer one question?" I just nodded, and seeing her face was worth it. As I finished my coffee and got ready for school, it was already time to leave, and of course Rouge was still doing her 'precious makeup' , as I waited for her, I got hungry so I went for a blood bag in the fridge but I just felt like one wasn't enough and before I could catch myself, all was finished and then Rouge came out and saw me...Shit. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME SHADOW?!, YOU DRANK ALL 30!" I was utterly speechless...This never happens but why now? I'm not getting like my brother right?...I gulped when that last thought went through my head. "I don't know what happened Rouge, my bad..." She rolled her eyes, "It's okay, I mean they were probably almost to old to drink anyways, so you kind off did me a favor" I growled at that. "Are you ready now, princess" she then scoffed and then after that we both headed off to school

POV: 3RD PERSON

As Shadow and Rouge enter the school she was bombarded by her friends, Tails, Knuckles and Amy, Where is Sonic? Wait right he is always late, she thought. "Hey Rouge-, oh emo's here" Amy said as Shadow growled lowly for no one to hear. "We asked for you yesterday in the nurses office and she said you went home with Shadow and that you is the only one he had left, Do you guys like know each other?" Shadow then froze as he heard 'only one he has left' and then looked at Rouge. The bat just scratched the back of her neck and shrugged which made the red echidna roll his eyes, "So you're both friends then?" the yellow two tailed fox asked and the creatures both nodded. The annoying sound of the bell made everyone snap back into reality, they all sighed as they made there way to their first class of the day.

As they went into class, everyone took out there stuff for class but the friends didn't know that a specific blue hedgehog is going to blow it all away but something unexpected happened. The group then looked at each other concerned while Shadow had no idea what was happening, "He is not here but the teacher is..." They all said together in a worried tone while Shadow just rolled his eyes, not having to deal with him. Since the azure hedgehog wasn't there the day just started to go by quickly until someone knocked on the door during their Literature class. "Come in" the door then opened and then everyone was shocked when Sonic entered with his head hung low. "Uh, Sonic? Did you not know class started 10 minutes ago?" Sonic then sighed shaking, "Sorry sir, I woke up late this morning because something happened at home last night" the teacher then nodded and told him to take his seat which was, sadly for the blue blur, next to ebony hedgehog.

POV: SHADOW

As Sonic took his seat, I didn't feel anything like I did yesterday...Was it because I drank the blood earlier? I thought. Since today is my first day in this class the teacher said he isn't going to ask me any questions but then he ask the person next to me, "Sonic, since your late, I hope you did the reading I assigned last week I presume on 'The weak one' , I would like for you to explain what happened in story?" we all looked at Sonic, he looked like he was ready to faint as his face turned pale.

POV: SONIC

I froze when he asked me....WE HAD LITERATURE WORK? AND IT WAS A READING ASSIGNMENT?. I thought as my breathing became heavy. "I- uhhh it was about-" I was then cut by someone, a deep voice then spoke, "this story specifically specks about the his past and what made him into this person as he saw himself as weak and fragile" I turned around to be faced by a black and red hedgehog, Shadow. "Thank you, Sonic" Shadow then smirked, "No problem sir". The whole class giggled quietly as Shadow pretended to be me "Since you know sooo much about this special story, tell me why he saw himself like-" before the teacher could finished, Shadow answered the question with ease. "Okay then, answer this then what really happened in his past and-" Shadow then cuts the teacher again, "he was bullied in his past and couldn't fend for himself-" the teacher then cuts off Shadow and started to laugh, "HA! he was able to fend himself once in the story" Shadow then clicked his tongue on the roof of his mouth. "Not to be rude sir but your wrong, he was never able to fend for himself not even once" the teacher the scoffed, "Since I'm wrong as the teacher which I'm not, someone search it up..." our teacher said in a somewhat worry in his voice, "According to the author, he name this story 'the weak one's because he was never able to fend for himself from the bullying and torture he got from his-" Our teacher then rolled his eyes, "Good job for being correct" he said which a sarcastic voice which made me chuckle as Shadow just proved our literature teacher wrong.

POV: SHADOW

As I practically just embarrassed the teacher for being wrong the bell rang for our lunch break, "That was very classy of you hun~" I heard Rouge said but I ignored her. I then got up and headed with Rouge to the cafeteria and the a few someones came up to us. "That was soooo cool Shadow" I turned around and saw the same tiny yellow fox with two Tails from this morning talking to me and then behind him was Sonic, a red echidna and a pink hedgehog. "Thank you, uhhhh" I stuttered, "Oh right you don't know me, my name is Miles but you can call me Tails, and the red echidna is Knuckles and the pink hedgehog here is Amy and the blue hedgehog, who is also my best bud, Sonic" I just nodded as we all walked to the cafeteria. We all sat down at the biggest table, Tails was next to the pink hedge-, I mean Amy and then Knuckles sat next to Rouge who started to flirt with him...typical Rouge and then I sat next to Sonic, I felt relieved when I didn't feel the same way next time him like yesterday...but why? Why did it happen yesterday but not today? I think Sonic might be special somehow? I thought to myself until someone snapped me out of it, a hand waved infront of my face. I grabbed it hard as I heard the hand cracking, I then let go hearing someone grunt in pain, It was Sonic. "Geez that hurts, your really strong" he said as he whimpered in pain, I then sighed and looked at him in his green emerald eyes...what the fuck why do I feel so?

POV: SONIC

Shadow was looking at me deeply into my eyes as I stared into his ruby red eyes, he then shook his head, "Look Sonic, I'm sorry for what happened yesterday and when I grabbed your hand", I rolled my eyes and playfully punched his arm while smile but god my hand started to hurt more after I did....he has soooo much muscles, WOW SONIC WHAT?! . "Don't worry Shadow, I forgive you", he then chuckled softly, "I think we got off on the wrong foot, let's start over shall we", he then put out his, "Hello, my name is Shadow the Hedgehog also known as 'The Ultimate Life Form'" I then started laughing softly, "Okay then, I'm Sonic the Hedgehog also known as 'the blue devil and blur blur'"  I said. We both talked for a while and exchanged numbers and he was actually pretty normal, After that the bell rang for our next class to start, we all headed to class. Ever since I talked to Shadow at lunch the time seemed to fly by before I could blink and then the bell rang for school to over. I then headed home after telling the group which Shadow was now in all my farewells like usual and then I ran home. While I dashed through the town to go home I hosted to a stop as I saw Shadow walking and was contemplating if to follow him and I decided to. After a few minutes, he stopped infront of a mansion which looked classy and modern, Shadow then opened the door and walked in, he then looked around if he saw anyone before shutting the door and locking it. I was standing there in shock...Does he live in that big mansion by himself? How can he afford that? Does Rouge live with him?. As these thoughts went through my head I noticed it was getting dark, shit Aunt Sarah is probably getting worried , I thought as I ran home. As I was met with a big wooden door, I unlocked it and went inside to be met with my Aunt Sarah. She ran up to me and looked at me up and down before hugging me. "Sonic hunny!, I was so worried you got hurt, why didn't you tell me?" She asked, I then told her how I didn't mean to come so late and how I got caught up with something. She then sighed with relief. "Are you hungry?" I shook my head and then went to take a shower and head to bed, as the luke warm water touched my fur, I felt calm and just wanted to stay under the water forever but I couldn't do that. After 20 minutes, I came out wearing my pajamas which was a dark blue and had black stars all over. As I was met with my bed and soft covers, I almost immediately fell asleep....

POV: ???

It was nighttime, the wind was housing as I tried to break in, trying not to get caught by him. As I was being cautious, moving fast, the wind in my quills before I quietly shut the windows. I scoped the place out as I saw no one, there were expensive furniture all over the house, from the couches to the carpets on the floor, chandlers hung on the ceiling in the room I was in. I looked around the room some more, I saw a picture of him, I picked it up gently and smirked, I'm gonna make your life a living hell... I thought to myself as I rest down the picture, on the opposite side of me, there was a king sized bed with silk white pillows and a thick red blanket. I quietly walked to the bed and smelled the covers, it smells exactly like him...My ears then angled themselves towards the door as I heard footsteps, I quickly dropped the sheets and then smirked as the door opened and then I saw him....

POV: SHADOW

As the sky turned dark, I could tell it was already night. I was only in my house but something told me that someone was here, i felt alerted as my fangs came out. I shaked that feel away as I examined my mansion using my non- mobian like speed, after I checked everywhere I could think of I still felt uneasy but then I remembered....I didn't check my bedroom. I quietly walk to my room then a similar scent hit my nose and I froze. I took a deep breath then turned the know and then pushed the door and there he was...standing right infront of me, I looked at him as he looked at me and smirked, "Mephiles....", he looked at me up and down. "Hello Shadow or should I say brother..."

IK ITS NOT THAT LONG OKAY...STRUGGLED WITH A TITLE AGAIN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 2.1K 136
Featuring: Valt = half mother half sinnamon roll Aiger = prankster gangsta Dante = nobody know if his either a cinnamon roll or sinnamon roll Hika...
13K 266 10
Alastor gains an interest in angel and becomes attached
39.1K 815 9
Sasuke is a vampire naruto is a human can they fall in love ? Also InoSaku and sasunaru don't like don't read.