DOCTOR VS MAFIA | โœ”๏ธ

By xephrane

"๐–๐ก๐ฒ..๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ?" ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐. "๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ**** ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ."๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐. [ 4 - 18+... More

Generous~
Chapter 1 :past~
Chapter 2: Injured~
Chapter 3: The Wish~
Chapter 4: The Bloody Night~
Chapter 5: See you from anywhere ~
Chapter 6: Stalking~
Chapter 7: Boyfriend ~
Chapter 8: Kidnapped~
Chapter 9:Goddess ~
Chapter 10:Last Call ~
Chapter 11: Awakening Love~
Chapter 12: Cuddling ~
Chapter 13: Ghost~
Chapter 14:Basement~
Chapter 15:Plan flop~
Chapter 16: Kissy-Missy~
Chapter 17:The party~
Chapter 18:Into his hold~
Chapter 19: Affection~
Chapter 20: The Bet~
Chapter 21: The News~
Chapter 22: Tacenda~
Chapter 23: Childhood Friends~
Chapter 24: More Lovebirds More Troubles~
Chapter 25: Marriage proposal~
Chapter 26 :Impossible Affair~
Chapter 28 : No mercy~
Chapter 29: Cheat?~
Chapter 30: Kidnapped 2~
Chapter 31: Finally confessed~
Chapter 32: Kill Her Father~
Chapter 33: Fate or Conspiracy ~
Chapter 34: Love match and end~
Suno! Suno! ( Message for you)โฃ

Chapter 27: Tribulation~

297 18 1
By xephrane

•|𝐀𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐡𝐲𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐯~|•

Sitting in his room ,I was applying nail paint of transparent glossy colour over my nails. I want to meet my mother and sister , I am missing them so much. I am going to marry soon but they don't no and I have not call her back .

May be she is worrying for me or may be she is not because she trust him more than her husband now. That's why she never call me back too. I want to meet them.

Oh! God , How will I say him? and what if be will get angry? Toh poochoon ya nhi ? Kya mere liye Uday itna nhi kr sktei... but suddenly I remembered one thing Sia said she had a girlfriend and died due to cancer. I felt deep pity for him ,he lost his parents and then family too.

"Bhagwaan , aisa kisi k saath na kre, aur na hi kisi dushman k saath."

I was thinking and the door opened ,It was him . I turned back and he had something in his hand . I stood up and gave him a hug . Nobody cares him and loves him , I felt bad for him. Its not his fault to came into mafia , its what destiny has decided for him and we don't have control over it but we can overcome through love and care.

I stood up , walked towards him without saying anything and he watched me with doubt ( what happened to me? He thought.) I hugged him tightly and he put his hand on my head n caressed.

"Aru, what happen? Are you okay ?" He asked me gently and rubbed my back.

"Can you keep quiet and just stay still for a moment. Also close your eyes, just feel me..." I asked him and he stayed still . He hugged me back by putting his arms around me.

I closed my eyes and he too. At least for five minutes we hugged and then we moved back and he asked me " Now, tell me ... Why you suddenly hugged me ?".

"I just want to hug you. So ,I did and from now onwards I will take care of you. Well ,what you have in your hands?" I said.

"Hm.. Oh! You made me forget these cards, sweetheart. Its our engagement and marriage invitation cards. I took all the selected cards for you to select the best from these cards." He said and put all the cards in front of me.

"Wow! All the cards are looking beautiful. Its hard to select particular one but let's see on which cards our names will suit."I smiled and over joyed in excitement and forgot to ask him .

All the cards were beautiful and designed very well. I saw a card having creative opening and a bride groom picture on it ,the card's colour was red and golden. So I decided to take that one.

I chose that card and he also agreed. He called one of his man and ordered him to print this when our marriage and engagement will decide.

" Aru ,I have a surprise for you." After giving him , he came ,put his hands on my shoulders and said.

"Surprise, kya surprise hai?" I said in excitement and I joined my hands .

"Sweetheart, surprise ko surprise rehne do. Go and get ready we have to go or If you want I can help you"He said and smiled.

" Help, no!" I said and may be I forgot something.

He pulled my waist and moved my chin up with his fingers ,facing his face.

"No..haan! May be you need to rethink ." He smirked and stared over my lips.

"What?" I asked him because I was not able to understand what he meant .

"I said you that I will do what you don't want ...remember?" He said and I rethink and remembered but that was a past.

"Yes Uday, mujhe yaad aagya...prr..."

"No pr vr.. I am coming to help you Sweetheart. We love each other and trust each other..haina! and its common between us .Let's go" he said and gave a soft kiss over my lips. I agreed and he took out my clothes from his closet .

He had my undergarments and a blue skirt with a top. He took those clothes which he wants me to wear.

"Uday ! I can't wear this... I mean that's too short. I am not ..." I was saying before I could finish he said " Aruu.. You are my love and you will become Mafia's wife soon..you have to look beautiful..... At least for me, you should wear."

"Ok fine, ...for you." I agreed and he smiled and caressed my cheeks. He came grabbed my hands and we went into bathroom .

I am not that type of girl who can take off her clothes easily but for my love I did and the main thing is that we are going to marry soon . He opened the tap of bath tub to fill it. He came , unzipped my dress and it fell on floor.

He stood behind, removed my bra and pulled my pants down so it fell on floor. I was naked in front of him and he hugged me from back. My face was red as hell and body temperature gone hot.

"Don't be shy sweetheart, ab iski adat daal lo...and you know I am watching a Goddess again." He removed my hair from my neck and put his chin over it . I can feel his lust and his eyes all over my body .

"Turn Aradhya" he asked me and I turned, closed my eyes tightly.

•|𝐔𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐯~|•

She turned closing her eyes. Her face was red and she was looking so perfect to fit into my hands. She has perfect curves and I think I can handle the curves of road as well as hers.

I ordered her asked to open her eyes and she did ..she was so nervous and I pulled her more close to me. She saw my face and she moved her head up towards me to kiss.

That gave me goosebumps as well as a green signal from her. She kissed me softly but I don't like soft kisses I like powerful ones. She finished and moved back.

"Sweetheart, I will teach you how to kiss." I said and tighten my grip over her waist and neck to kiss her .

We ate each other and I want to fu** her now but that kiss was filled with thirst which was making more thirsty. We were kissing so lustfully and passionately, I opened her mouth for entrance and touched her tongue with my tongue. It will never end if we continue this.

We both went back and laughed. The bath tub was full ..She went into the water and her body got wet. I was watching her taking bath and my phone interrupted me .

I went outside to attend that call. After 5 minutes , I went back and she was already out of the bath tub. I helped her to wear her clothes .

I went out of bathroom and I combed her hairs , applied little makeup on her . She was looking pretty and hot because her thigh was looking shiny and soft. I sat on knees and opened her legs. I flipped her skirt , kissed on her thigh just below her pussy and she hissed . Her sound was making me to crave to make sex with her and listen her moan.

She got ready and we went out of the mansion . Our car was already ready outside and we both went in. After driving some meters, We reached where her surprise was waiting.

She saw outside through the window and overjoyed in excitement . she put her hands over her mouth and a tear came from her eyes. I wiped her tears and asked her to went out of the car.

We went out and she ringed the bell of her house. Her mother opened the door .Both hugged each other and I was watching them.

"Maa...How are you? I missed you so much." She said wiping her tears.

"I also missed you beta , pr beta how you came here..? Oh! Jamai ji ,I am so sorry ..why are you standing here? Please come..you are most welcome. Aradhya please move aside." Her mother saw me and welcomed me in her house . Her mother was alone and her sister was not there because she was at her friend's house for some project.

She invited me in and asked me to sit on the couch of their drawing room. I burned it before but I made it exactly the same.

"Aapko kya pasand hai?"

"Aapki beti." I said without thinking what she meant.

"Woh toh mujhe bhi pta hai ...I mean what would you like to drink?"

I said in my mind " Your daughter's lips" but I said "umm....A glass of water..Please". She ran to kitchen and Aradhya was standing and thinking something deeply.

I pulled her and she fell into my lap. " looks like kisi ko jalan ho rhi ..." I teased her .

"No no ,Why someone will jealous of you ?" She said and rolled her eyes.

"Maine kb kaha ki mujhse ho rhi hai." She was little jealous because her mother was treating me more than her. I rubbed her thigh and she moved her head in opposite direction. As soon as soon her mother came and she stood up and we both went back to our positions like nothing happened.

She gave me a glass of water and I thanked her. She is like my mother. I know her since my childhood and she too.

I took a sip of water and she asked me that when will we both get marry? I replied her that we are there for to talk about our marriage too.

Aradhya's mother was happy cause she knew her daughter will live every girl's dream life. She was agree with our marriage .

We continued to talk more and finally decided our date of marriage but it will announce soon to the world.

"Sorry Uday, what my husband did with your parents. I really don't know this about him."

"No Maa, don't say this . Its not your fault. You are Aradhya's Maa it means you are my Maa too.. haina? Aur Maa ko sirf Aashirwaad dene k liye haath uthana chahiye...so give us blessings"

"Thank you so much beta....God bless you. Aradhya you are very lucky to having him. "

After gossiping, we took her blessings and went into car back and started to drive for mall. When I was driving , Aradhya put her hand on my hand and she winked .

"Thank you Uday ...thank you so much. The surprise was amazing.I love you." She said and kissed my cheeks. May be now she is accepting me slowly slowly.

"Mai aapke dil ki dhakan aur uski awaaz ko ache se samjh skata hoon. Kyunki aap aur aapki hr cheez mujhse alag nhi..meri sanson mei basti ho aap. Mera sukoon ho aap ,mera chain ho aap , meri zindagi, meri khwaaheesh ho aap , meri shuruwaat aur..."

"Aur meri aakhirat ho aap. And I will promise to you that I will become a good wife. Mai ek achi patni bn k dhikhaongi ...." She said and grabbed my hand tightly.

Again my phone interrupted us and destroyed our moment. I took out my phone and it was John ..may be something is important so I picked up the call.

"Boss, she ....she escaped.. Sia escaped and she is not at party,I asked her friends but she is not there too and I am going to other places to check. " John was heavily breathing and called me.

"Damn! Go right now, find her , she is a kid . Oh god! Siaa . why you are so stubborn. I am coming home soon. Find her !" I said and cut the call, hit the steering wheel.

"What happened Uday?" Aru got stressed and asked me.

"Sia ran away. I asked her not to go out of the house as our enemy is everywhere and they are waiting for my one mistake." I took U-turn and drove very fast.

"Hey bhagwaan, ab kya hoga?"

" Don't worry nothing will happen." I drove back to home and reached .
John was waiting for me into hall. As I entered the hall, he fell on his knees and apologised me by giving his gun to me.

"Sorry boss I failed. Here is my gun please kill me." I got a message on my phone and there was a text by unknown number . I opened and my blood boils.

[ 𝑾𝒐𝒘 ,𝑼𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒐.]

I opened the video and saw Sia tying up with chairs and unconscious . A man was trying to touch her inappropriately .I will cut his hand  ...how he dares to touch my sister. "Aradhya go into your room ..right now." I asked Aradhya to go in my room and she went.

"Stand up John, First find her now. Take out the car outside I am coming" I ordered him and he stood up .

We both ran to the car and tracked the location of the number with they texted us.

•|𝐀𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐡𝐲𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐯~|•

God please save Sia, she is a kid . "Aap uski raksha kijiye" I prayed. It was 7'o clock and the day was turning into dark. He left me alone at house and the light gone which made me more scared . I know his men are all around this mansion but still ..I hate darkness so much .I am sacred of darkness. I burned a candle.

I started to read books so my mind got busy and forgot my environment . I lied down over bed on my stomach. Suddenly someone put his hand on my butt I thought it was Uday but then I felt pain cause someone started to squeeze it so painfully.

I turned and saw a man in mask starring at me. He fell over me and grabbed my hands tightly. I tried to shout but he put his hand over my mouth .

"Hey hey ...calm down bitch. I am just doing my work." He said me and I bitted on his hand . He removed his hand and I pushed him side so I can get up. I stood up running towards door but he stopped me and grabbed my hairs . He slapped me and I fell on floor.

"Who are you ? Leave me alone..." I said trembling and lying on floor.

"That's not important who I am but What I will do with you now is more important. My boss asked me to do anything with you so I will enjoy being alone with you darling." He said with his evil laugh.

"You are making a big mistake .If Uday will know what have you done ,he will kill you without any mercy. He will give you unbearable death. Don't you know who I am... I am his girl ."I said lying on floor.

He came close at me and again slapped me. " Bitch shut up! He is not at home and I am here to kill you then tell me who will tell him about me. "He said laughing and teared my top leaving me into my bra and a skirt.
I covered my upper with my hands and started to crying. I yelled help twice and he covered my mouth.

He picked me up on his shoulder and thrown me on the bed .

𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒.....

Don't forget to vote and follow for updates......

𝑩𝒚𝒆 𝒃𝒚𝒆 𝒕𝒄...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 2K 18
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’…๐’‚๐’‚~ ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐‘บ๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’”. ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐„๐Œ, ๐๐”๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐„๐€๐‚...
1.1M 44.2K 63
'The lost city of Atlantis once existed', 'Aliens are walking among us'. ๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’‚ believes in all. But Mafia in the 21st century is a MYTH. ***** ๐‘ฎ๏ฟฝ...
32.5K 2.4K 15
แด€ แด…แดแด„แด›แดส€ ษชs แด€สŸแดกแด€สs แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แดกสœแด ษชs แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€sแด› สœแดแด˜แด‡ แดา“ sแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡'s สŸษชา“แด‡. สŸแดแด แด‡ ษชs ษชแดแดแดส€แด€แด›แด€สŸ. สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชษดs แด€สŸสŸ. sแด›แดส€ส แดา“ แด›สœแดsแด‡ แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡, า“แดส€ แดกสœแดแด สŸแดแด แด‡ ษชs สœแดส€แดแดษดแด€สŸ...
178K 5.8K 45
๐Ÿ”ž๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ: ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐Ÿ”ž ๐๐ƒ๐… ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐„ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š (๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ๐๐€๐†๐„๐’) ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐•๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐๐‹๐„...