Hit On Me ✷ Lando Norris

By kissleclerc

There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 St... More

✷ Synopsis.
✷ 001: Social Media.
✷ 002: Phone Call.
✷ 003: The Inchident.
✷ 005: Media Day.
✷ 006: Lando Norris.
✷ 007: A Reunion.
✷ 008: Social Media.
✷ 009: Opportunities.
✷ 010: New Friends.
✷ 011: Meeting The Grid.
✷ 012: Social Media.
✷ 013: Qualis.
✷ 014: Austin Grand Prix.
✷ 015: Social Media.
✷ 016: An Embrace.
✷ 017: Armani.
✷ 018: Afterparty.
✷ 019: Messages.
✷ 020: Vegas, Baby.
✷ 021: Hot Lap.
✷ 022: More Media.
✷ 023: Uploaded.
✷ 024: Another Race.
✷ 025: Social Media.
✷ 026: Messages.
✷ 027: Social Media, Again.
✷ 028: A Night Out.
✷ 029: A Talk.
✷ 030: The Gala.
✷ 031: Social Media.
✷ 032: Messages.
✷ 033: 12 Hours.
✷ 034: Arrived.
✷ 035: The First Date.
✷ 036: Social Media.
✷ 037: Incoming Call.
✷ 038: The Tonight Show.
✷ 039: Valentine's Day.
✷ 040: Messages.
✷ 041: Social Media.
✷ 042: Suzuka.
✷ 043: Pictures.
✷ 044: Own Good.
✷ 045: Realization.
✷ 046: About You.
✷ 047: Miami.
✷ 048: And The Winner Is.
✷ 049: Social Media.
✷ 050: Landalia.
✷ Vera's Voice!

✷ 004: Kimmel Live!

17K 403 116
By kissleclerc

HIT ON ME ! by KissLeclerc
October 14, 2023 # "I Do Not Care."

SITTING IN THE greenroom, getting final touch ups for her appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Thalia was chatting with Calvin since he flew out to be physical support. Even though he was her manager, he was still one of her dearest friends.

"10 Minutes til show time, Miss Tran." One of the studio directors approached Thalia. "Thank you." She smiled as the makeup artist finished powdering her face.

"You look fab." Calvin smiled, "Well, duh." She responded.

"So, are you excited for next weekend, doll face?" Her manager asked he sipped on a smoothie. "Why would I be?" Thalia asked. "I know nothing about racing..."

"That's beside the point I'm trying to make, I ask this because all the race car drivers are incredibly attractive. Did my research." Calvin smirked as Thalia rolled her eyes. "Keep it in your pants, Cal."

"Those McLaren boys specifically, are mighty fine. But I'd love to climb those Ferrari drivers like a tree. Just saying."

"Keep it... in your pants."

"I think you'd love the McLaren boys- Look!"

"I don't care." Thalia's expression dropped as she grabbed the smoothie out of his hand and took a sip.

"Do you want to see? Girl, have you not even considered looking up Formula One or at least the drivers... You're gonna be working with them for a weekend...?"

"Yeah, just a weekend! Hopefully... Just a weekend." Thalia said as she handed back his smoothie.

"Come on, just have a look!!!"

"I do not.... care...." Thalia whispered. "You are such a bitch." Calvin shook his head. "The one and only." She smiled sweetly as she scrolled through her phone.

"Thalia come on just one look-" Calvin tried to show her pictures but she looked away. "Don't piss me off because our taste in men is very different and I know you're about to show me the most rancid looking men ever. I don't want to look." She covered her eyes as Calvin groaned in her face.

"I quit as your manager." He crossed his arms.

"Thank God." Thalia stood up from her seat, and straightened out her black dress, completely ignoring Calvin with a smirk painted on her face.

"Thalia, you're on soon!" The directors noticed her. "That's my cue to leave, babes!" Thalia smiled. "See you later." She bid her sweet friend goodbye, strutting out of the green room.

Walking through backstage, she was instructed to stand at a taped mark to await her entrance and cue. She was able to hear Jimmy talking from behind the curtains while one of the producers made sure her mic was working and ready.

"Thank you!" She softly smiled as the producer held a thumbs up.

"Our first guest tonight is the epitome of elegance and confidence, breaking out as the new It Girl of Chanel, the people of America adore her, please give a warm hello to the beautiful, the amazing: Thalia Tran!" She heard Jimmy's introduction, smiling at how sweet it was.

The producers went ahead and allowed her to walk on cue, and she began to shine the smile that the world had fallen in love with. Waving and blowing kisses to the cheerful audience she was greeted with an attempted hug from Jimmy, but she kept him at a length's distance, patting him on the back instead.

She didn't like touching people or people touching her really, but still tried to be respectful.

Finding their seats, Thalia held down on her dress as she sat down and crossed her legs for a comfortable position. The audience and music died down as Jimmy took a seat, getting right to the show.

"Welcome, Thalia!" He smiled as she let out a laugh. Her stage presence was always so bubbly yet her catwalk presence was the exact opposite. She was a flexible performer.

"Thank you for having me, it's a pleasure being on the show." She smiled.

"Yeah, thank you for coming! I am aware you're on a vacation, but I desperately needed someone to fill in the first appearance of the night." He jokingly frowned, "Can we give it up for Thalia again?" He asked the audience as they all cheered, flattering her even more.

Fed her ego, real good.

"So, anyways." Jimmy cleared his voice, "How is it being the new it girl and cover face for Chanel?" He asked as he brought out a magazine cover of her modeling for the newest Chanel line. "You look amazing here."

"Ahh thank you! Yeah that shoot was awesome. But to answer your question, It's really been amazing. Yeah. It's a dream come true, I've loved Chanel since I was a little girl." She got right into it.

"It's been about three months since the announcement came about, right?" Jimmy asked as she nodded. "Wow. Your rise to the big leagues as a model was pretty fast from what it seems. The world seemed to fall in love with Thalia Tran quickly! How was that for you?"

"It was everything.. my parents came from Vietnam with a dream to raise me in America which I'm forever grateful for. I'm super close with my parents even though I don't see them often..." She took a pause as Jimmy kept small talk with her. "They actually, moved back to Vietnam, my contract with Chanel was set and ready, so my parents happily retired, and I try to visit them as much as I can." Thalia briefly explained.

"So, I've always been told I would be a great model despite my height, and I started posting fashion content on social media, which gained me some platform and internet popularity while I was in high school." She paused to take a breath. "Come around my graduation, once I walked that stage, I didn't look back, I jumped at every opportunity thrown at me left and right." Thalia explained. "Didn't go to college or anything."

"My big break was a brand deal with Tommy Hilfiger! I did some campaigns and poster shoots, where I soon was called in to have a meeting with a speaker for this private designer who gave me the opportunities of a lifetime to walk in New York Fashion week and Milan Fashion Week about about a year or two ago, and I was like Wow, this could be my big break!" She smiled, as Jimmy was intently listening.

"And of course, from that moment forward, I got the opportunities to be one of the first Asian American's to represent big brands like Hermés, Dior, Prada, and most importantly Chanel."

"Give or take a couple months moving forward, I moved to Paris and began working on being the new It girl, or muse they would call me." She finished off her storytime. "And that's how my life changed in a finger snap."

"That is amazing." Jimmy applauded. "And I bet it's pretty tiring, every hard worker needs a break right?"

"Yeah! I took a small vacation from all the events I had back to back this past summer, so I've actually been enjoying my time before the holiday events creep up behind my back, you know?" She laughed as Jimmy nodded in agreement.

"Care to share what events the world shall look forward to? Where are you off to next." Jimmy asked.

"Ahh." Thalia smiled wide. "Im not sure if it's very public yet, but I haven't been told it's confidential, so I will share!" She paused. "I will be attending the US Grand Prix next weekend in relations to McLaren." She smiled as the audience began to cheer.

"McLaren?!" Jimmy said in shock, "That's awesome! Formula One is getting bigger in America! You being the face of one of the teams will surely bring along more viewers, that's very interesting!"

"Yeah! I'm excited!" She successfully lied. "I should be in Texas by next week, representing the Papayas!" She said, trying to quote whatever Calvin had mentioned earlier that morning about McLaren.

"Very exciting for you, Thalia! And your vacation! How's that been? Spending it with anyone special? The world is dying to know about your relationship status!" His stage presence felt very kind and quick with responses.

"Haha... No. I am single, but not looking to mingle.." She explained as Jimmy looked at the audience. "Hear that folks? Not looking to mingle!" He announced as she laughed, deciding to quickly move on from the relationship status topic.

"Yeah, but this break has been fun! I was born and raised in Los Angeles, so I still have the first place I bought when I first had my big modeling break. And you know actually, the other day, I got into a little accident." Thalia felt like sharing the problem she ran into yesterday.

"Really?" Jimmy raised his brows.

"Yeah, Well..." She trailed off before Jimmy spoke again. "It's good you're still here, alive and well! Care to spill more details? I'm interested."

"Haha yeah of course, well, I do admit I was on the phone but I was paying attention!!, I was speaking with my manager looking for a bite to eat and out of no where some... asshole... oh am I allowed to curse... yeah? Okay well, some asshole runs into the middle of the street as I turned a corner and he almost got hit... but thankfully I stopped just in time, but then I got rear ended."

"It was a he?" Jimmy questioned as if that's the only part he was interested in.

"Yeah! I got out of the car... and-"

"Did he apologize?"

"Ah.. No." She laughs. "He begins to blame me, which yes again, kinda my fault, but if I can recall... I'm not the one running into the middle of the street." She sassed. "And just for clarification, the issue has been settled, I got my car fixed up... But again, please don't run into the middle of the street."

"So what happened with the pedestrian? Or the car that rear ended you!" Jimmy was eager for the details.

"Yeah so-" She laughs. "The car that rear ended me drove away, so never got to have that confrontation, but when I get out of my car, this guy just looks at me like I did the most awful thing, which yeah I understand as to why, but you know what really gets me?"

"What? What happened.."

"He was British." She laughed in embarrassment, making the audience join along.

"BRITISH??? HAHAAAA. How old was he? Was he a cutiepie?"

"He seemed around roughly my age? and No comment.."

"So you think this mystery guy is cute?" He questioned as she looked away shyly. "You're putting words into my mouth, Jimmy! Anyways so... something in me just clicks, and I just go at it. I just start yelling at him... which looking back I do feel bad, but hey... it was an in the moment type of thing."

"Well yeah, that, and if you upset America's best model in the game, surely you'll get told off. And might I add, You're an awesome storyteller, I am intrigued. I wish we could know who this guy was, I'd definitely bring him onto the show."

"Well, just look for a british man who almost got hit by my car!" Thalia laughed as the show continued on.

thaliatran

Liked by alexconsani, mclaren, and 673,945 others
thaliatran mwah, thank uuu! @kimmellive

View all 9,583 comments

mclaren our it girl 🧡
alexconsani CUNTY MAMAAAAA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 521 17
an influencer and a racing driver. what could go wrong?
387K 9.9K 52
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season started - Apri...
69.7K 1.8K 37
in which two talented people find each other at the perfect moment (i don't know too much about f1 so please be patient lmao) [lando norris x female...
363K 5.7K 23
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙘'𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 �...