His Naive Cinderella

By poetaetic_amii

Umaid palace, the palace of lies and mystery where truth is unrevealed, Everything is tangled and hidden. Gre... More

Characters 🦋
1. Beginning of mess
2 . finding her
3. Mr. kidnapper
4 . His Cinderella
Not an update!!🖤
5. Escape ?
6. The past
7. Her knight
8. Freedom
Dedication 👑🦋
9. Home
10. royal past
11. Truth untold (1)
12. Truth untold (2)
13. His Dark thoughts
SORRY 💋
14. first kiss?
15. family gathering
16. Starting of ceremony
17. Dil ibadat
18. The Princess and The Beast
19. The Umaid Palace
20. Haldi
21. Tormenting Queen
🔊 Important Announcement
Teaser #HIS BLOODY QUEEN
22. Truth be Told

Author's note:- 1k reads 🥹

88 3 2
By poetaetic_amii

So my cutie lubely sekshi people....i can't explain how much happy i am...like i love u gysss a lot...so we fucking achieved 1k reads 😭😭😭....
I haven't completed this story yet..like we aren't even on half but already this much ehm i must be over reacting but whatever it is so freaking overwhelming moment for me.

So we achieved this goal let's give u all a name ummm......i can't think of it right now but if u have any idea do comment okhiEE 💋.

Aaaannnnnddddd m again apologizing for late updates i know i got a lazy ass but.....ehm i will try to update more frequently 🤧🤧.

As my cuties gibe this much love i will obviously try to be active hehe.
Seriously people u know i was so excited in starting about this story but the responses made my morale low .....so i thought to quit it but i got a stubborn ass too 🤡🤡 so here m shamelessly continuing our journey of HIS NAIVE CINDERELLA.

M Really thankful to you all.
Lots of love from ur rotten potato author 🍷🦋✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 6.9K 56
Pihu Gupta, a 21-year-old girl, possesses a gentle demeanor that radiates sweetness, innocence, and shyness. Her captivating charm lies in her endear...
11.6M 691K 97
Rudra was my love and so was I for him until I came to know that everything was just a game. Emotions and blood have that sacred bond that the thick...
150K 8.4K 23
Story of a Rivalry of two political families, who fighting for rule. One rules over the more than half of the state and other own the power. But betw...
132K 8.5K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...