๐—œ ๐—ž๐—ก๐—ข๐—ช ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—˜๐—ก๐—— - ๏ฟฝ...

By cclineswp

It's been ninety-seven years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone on Earth, leaving the planet simmerin... More

๐—œ ๐—ž๐—ก๐—ข๐—ช ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—˜๐—ก๐——
๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐—ฆ๐—ฌ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ฆ
๐—œ. ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ
๐—œ๐—œ๐—œ. ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฌ
๐—œ๐—ฉ. ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ
๐—ฉ. ๐—™๐—”๐— ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐—ฉ๐—œ. ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—”๐——๐—˜
๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—œ. ๐—›๐—œ๐—ง

๐—œ๐—œ. ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—•๐—”๐—œ๐—ง

281 8 6
By cclineswp

♫ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗦 - 𝗗𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗥

Stampeding through the woods, the remainder of the group managed to find their way back to camp in which they found yet another physically battle.

"Whoa! Hey!" The six chimed in. "Enough, Murphy." Alessia pulled Wells away from him. "Octavia. Are you all right?" Bellamy rushed to his little sister, Octavia nodded in reply. "Where's the food?" A male asked. The six looked at one another. "We didn't make it to Mount Weather." Finn finally spoke up sighing. "We were attacked." Lenora panted. "Attacked? By what?" Wells looked to Marissa. "Not what. Who. It turns out, when the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last Grounder." Finn explained to those who gathered around.

"Where's the kid with the goggles?" Wells pointed out Jasper's lack of presence. "Jasper was hit. They took him." Clarke admitted. "Where is your wristband?" Her eyes flickering between the empty wrists. "How many?" She looked up at Murphy. "Twenty-four and counting." He grinned in response. "You idiots." Marissa shook her head in disbelief. "Got something to say princess?" Bellamy placed his gaze on Marissa. "Yeah I do." She admitted. "If you take off your wristbands, you're not just killing the people you love. You're killing us too." She explained.

"We're stronger than you think. Don't listen to them, they're privileged." He assumed. "Privileged?" Marissa cut in, her eyebrows raised in offence to his assumption. "That wristband on your arm? It makes you a prisoner." Bellamy continued. "We are not prisoners anymore! They say they'll forgive your crimes. I say you're not criminals." Bellamy took over the people's perspective. "Go float yourself Bellamy, that's what the people you love up in the Ark might as well do too, since they're already dying because of you and the people under your influence." She spat.

Surprised yet pissed by the girl's remark, Bellamy quickly attempted to show her what he felt, taking Murphy's knife to prove his point. "Maybe I should stick this dagger into your throat." He trapped her against the metal exterior of the exodus drop ship, pressing the knife gently against her bare neck. "Do it, you'll be showing everyone, including your little sister, just what you'll do when someone pisses you off." She spat. He paused for a moment, rethinking his actions yet still tempted to push the dagger deeper into her throat to keep her talkative mouth shut. "Bellamy let her go!" Octavia yelled. "Hm?" Marissa teased. Finally, Bellamy had pulled himself off of the raven haired girl who had a grin on her face. "Coward." She teased yet again.

"Damn it, Raven. Wait for pressurization!" Cornelia exclaimed. "Sorry, Nellie. Places to go."
"Did anyone notice there's no damage to 'B' dock?" Raven took off her astronaut helmet.
"'B' dock's restricted. You know that." Nellie reminded. "What, are they gonna float me for looking?" Raven joked before noticing Cornelia's serious expression. "Sorry, touchy subject." She cleared her throat.

"But come on. An Exodus ship was launched. You're not curious about that?" Raven leaned on the wall closest to her. "You know I am, Finn and Alessia were on that drop ship." Nellie sighed. placing her hands on her temple. "According to engineering, a routine maintenance accident forced them to eject." Red spoke up.  "A maintenance accident that didn't cause any damage? That's a lie and you know it."

"When my father said they didn't leave us anything, he really meant it. It's just a scratch." Wells sighed, gently moving his injured leg.
"You're making friends fast. Keep it covered. It could get infected." Clarke advised in a stern tone. "Nice pack." Alessia commented. "Yeah, seat belts and insulation. I also packed part of the parachute, figured we could use it to carry out Jasper." Wells placed his right hand in the backpack. "Good. Give it to Alessia. You're not coming with us." Clarke declared. "My ankle's fine." Wells stood up. "It's not your ankle, Wells, it's you." Alessia scratched the back of her neck, her footsteps receding a step or two from the conversation going on.

"You came back for reinforcements. I'm gonna help." Wells shrugged. "Clarke, he's right. We need him. So far no one else has volunteered." Monty and Lenora jumped in. "I'm sorry, Monty, but you're not going, either." Clarke turned to Monty. "Like hell I'm not. Jasper's my best friend." Monty exclaimed. "You're too important. You were raised on Farm Station and recruited by engineering and Lenora was raised on the Medical Station." She recalled. "So?" Lenora and Monty asked in unison. "So food, health and communication. What's up here, it's gonna save us all. You figure out how to talk to the Ark and I'll bring Jasper back." Monty and Lenora looked to each other. "Deal." The two gave in. Clarke smiled before turning to Finn.

"Hey. You ready?" She questioned the Collins boy. "I'm not going anywhere, and neither should any of you. That spear was thrown with pinpoint accuracy from 300 feet." Finn announced. "So what, we let Jasper die? That's not gonna happen. Spacewalker? What a joke. You think you're such an adventurer. You're really just a coward." Clarke shook her head in disbelief. "I really need to get myself out of these conversations." Alessia muttered to herself as she found herself in yet another conflict argument.
"It's not an adventure, Clarke, it's a suicide mission." Finn exclaimed. "Jasper looked up to you." Monty informed Finn, shaking his head as he and Lenora walked off.

"What the hell was it?" Bellamy asked his sister, kneeling down to help ease her pain. "I don't know. The others said it looked like a giant snake." Octavia winced. "You could have been killed." Bellamy looked to his sister. "She would have been if Jasper didn't jump in to pull her out." Alessia informed as she, Clarke and Marissa walked up to the Blakes. "You guys leaving? I'm coming, too." Octavia hopped off the rock she had been sat on moments before. "No, no. No way. Not again." Bellamy refused. "He's right. Your leg's just gonna slow us down." Clarke clung onto her backpack.

"I'm here for you." Clarke announced, looking up at Bellamy. The Blake furrowed his eyebrow. "She heard you have a gun." Alessia explained. Bellamy lifted his shirt, revealing the gun sat in his hollister. "Good. Follow us." Clarke ordered. "And why would I do that?" Bellamy leaned against a nearby tree. "Because you want them to follow you, and right now, they're thinking only one of us is scared." Marissa shrugged.

"Murphy. Come with me. "Atom? My sister doesn't leave this camp. Is that clear?" Bellamy turned to Atom. "I don't need a babysitter." Octavia protested. "Anybody touches her, they answer to me." Bellamy added with a serious tone. "I'm gonna make your life a living hell." Octavia smiled at Atom as Alessia couldn't help but lightly chuckle at Octavia's remark.

"Since when are we in the rescuing business, huh?" Murphy enquired. "The Ark thinks the prince is dead." Bellamy explained, referring to Wells. "Once they think the princess is, too, they'll never come down." He grinned. "I'm getting their wristbands, even if I have to cut off their hands to do it." Bellamy swore. "Alessia's shouldn't be too hard to handle." Murphy announced. "The dents on hers show she's already tried to get it off herself." The two grinned. "Good, two more to go. Now come on."

"Hey, hold up. What's the rush? You don't survive a spear through the heart." Bellamy looked at the gun in his hands as Marissa, Alessia, Wells, Murphy and Clarke stopped in their tracks. "Put the gun away, Bellamy." Wells ordered. "Well, why don't you do something about it, huh?" Murphy chimed in with a smirk. "Jasper screamed when they moved him. If the spear struck his heart, he'd have died instantly. It doesn't mean we have time to waste." Clarke spoke between the conflict. "As soon as you two take this wristband off, we can go." Bellamy grabbed Marissa's wrist gently. "Over my dead body Blake." She snatched her wrist away from his grasp. "Brave princess." Bellamy looked down at Marissa with a smirk.

"Hey, why don't you find your own nickname?" A voice spoke up as leaves rustled from Finn's movement towards the group. "You call this a rescue party? Got to split up, cover more ground. Clarke, come with me." Finn and Clarke walked off. "Very well then." Alessia's footsteps leading her into the abyss with Wells following a few feet behind. "I'll keep him in check." Murphy followed them. "Guess you're stuck with me princess." Bellamy winked. Marissa plastered a fake smile on her face. "Oh my god? This is a dream come true!" She spoke sarcastically before placing a unfazed expression.

"He may not be my real brother." Monty sighed before grunting as he desperately tried to remove Octavia's wristband. "But he's always been there. Every memory I have, there's Jasper. I should be out there." Monty sighed. "You're not gonna cry, are you?" Lenora and Octavia chuckled. "Shut up." Monty playfully slapped her hand.

"You sure about this? Your brother won't approve of you helping us contact the Ark." Monty asked once more. "He's not my keeper. Let's just do this. Let's do it." She takes a deep breath. "Ow! Son of a..." She exclaimed as the wristband fell off. "Sorry. Dead." Monty sighed. "If we can't even take it off, how do you expect to turn it into a radio?" Lenora asked. "I don't even know myself yet." Monty admitted. "In that case. I wish you the best of luck." The two giggled.

"Hey, how do we know this is the right way?" Murphy asked the group. "We don't. Spacewalker thinks he's a tracker." Bellamy scoffed. "It's called cutting sign. Fourth-year earth skills. He's good." Wells explained. "You want to keep it down or should I paint a target on your backs?" Finn yelled to the three. "See? You're invisible." Bellamy chuckled.

The barely conscious Jasper could only make out a groan but it was loud enough for the group to hear, even in the distance. "What the hell was that?" Marissa furrowed her brows. "Now would be a good time to take out that gun." Alessia pointed to Bellamy's holster with her eyes.

Another groan.

"Jasper. Oh, my God." Clarke looked up. "Clarke, be careful." Finn held the Griffin girl back as Marissa rushed towards him, unaware of the trap in front of her. A yelp escaped the Carter girl's mouth as her hand rushed to grab onto the ground. Luckily, Bellamy was able to get a hold of Marissa's arm. Marissa's head looked up to Bellamy with a panicked expression, the same one which had plastered her face two years ago at their first meet. Hesitant, the eldest Blake pulled her up after what felt like hours. "You okay?" Alessia rushed to Marissa. "Yeah." She panted, dusting herself off. "Thanks." She whispered to Bellamy.

"There's a poultice on his wound." Clarke managed to point out. "Medicine? Why would they save his life just to string him up as live bait?" Alessia looked up at Jasper. "Maybe what they're trying to catch likes its dinner to be breathing." Murphy shrugged. "Maybe what they're trying to catch is us." Finn spoke up as the group fell into an awkward silence. "Damn." Alessia muttered.

"Did someone call for a mechanic?" Raven knocked on the door. Abby was quick to answer, although immediately wondering as to why their faces flushed into confusion. "You're the one who called in the work order?" Raven raised her eyebrows. "We need to talk." Abby explained, allowing the two in. "You're not in trouble. Follow me." Abby ordered.
"Not in trouble yet, you mean." Nellie whispered.

"This level's off limits for people like us." Raven was quick to announce. "Not anymore. You know that we sent the hundred down to the ground. What you don't know is why. The Ark is dying. Life support is on its last legs. I have ten days to prove that Earth is survivable or they're gonna start reducing population. Three hundred and twenty innocent people will be killed." Abby continued walking. "I don't get it. Why are you telling us this?" Nellie questioned.

"I looked up your files. You're the youngest entrepreneur and you're the youngest zero-g mechanic on the Ark in fifty years." Abby announced. "Fifty-two, but, so what?" The two corrected in unison. "You guys have nine days to get this ready so I can survive a drop." Abigail headed straight to the point. "God, what a piece of junk." Nellie commented. "You want us to get a hundred-and-thirty-year-old escape pod ready to stand up to the inferno of re-entry in nine days?" Raven asked. "Can you do it or not?" Raven and Nellie looked to each other.

"Hell, yes, we can do it, but we're going with you. You're not the only one with someone you love on the ground. Those are the terms. Take it or leave it." Raven shrugged. "All right. You can come with me." Abby gave in as her desperation got the best of her. "You got yourself a mechanic and engineer." Nellie grinned.

I KNOW THE END

A/N: absolutely hate my writing in this chapter but i cba to rewrite it.

words: 2230

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 2.8K 24
The unspoken feeling that engulfs you and smolders you more and more each day..... love!
6K 86 43
redamancy (n.) The act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned in full In which a girl realizes she has feelings for her best friend while t...
3.9K 305 12
โ๐—•๐—ถ๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—œ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒโž . . . . . . . . ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐€...
60.1K 1.8K 26
'i just miss your accent and your friends did you know i still talk to them?' daisy jones and the six s1 oc x eddie roundtree mainly based on the sho...