In Love With His Soul

By bvrmadhu

Human Body and Brain are most complex yet serine, In the same way a soul also. This is a supernatural story... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
Khushi?
Presence
Mistake
Talks
SOUL RELATION
Di
Lavanya
Decision
END
Touch

Plots

511 101 15
By bvrmadhu

Story continuous from two Khushi's talks.

"Di, now you can able to smack me" KKG said making KS smack her lightly. They laughed heartily.

"Can i hug you once?" KKG asked in chocked voice making KS emotional. KS hugged her tightly without wasting any time.

"You are the first one ever to hug me like this" KKG said with tears.

"Arnavji hugged you twice, forgot?" KS asked in teasing.

"Di, you cant tease me with jijaji's name. Its my right" KKG said with pout.

"Acha, will see" KS said with confident smirk.

"Do you think lavanya did this?" KKG asked her.

"We cant ignore our instincts khushi." KS said. 

"If my guess was right, she will do something to get married to arnavji." KKG said in deep thoughts, next second her phone rung with akash name on it. She answered it.

"Akashji, tell me" She said but got shocked hearing his words. She disconnected call immediately.

"What happened khushi?" KS questioned her. 

"Lavanya consumed poison" KKG answered.

"What?" KS questioned in same shock.

"Why do i think she is acting ?" KKG said looking at KS. KS understood her thoughts. 

"Of course, she is not a person who will die but kills." KS answered with pure anger. 

"Di please, dont be angry atleast infront of me. I am scared of angry ghosts" KKG said to lighten up which earned a glare and hit from KS.

"Ouch, why are you hitting me? Are you not a ghost?" KKG questioned with pout.

"Are you afraid of me?" KS questioned, KKG nodded head in no.

"See, you are also a ghost thats why you are not afraid of me" KS teased. They totally forgot about lavanya till arnav knocked on khushi's door.

"Di, hide somewhere. Someone came" KKG said in worry tone.

"Crazy, i am not visible to anyone. You just hide your craziness" KS answered making her pout. Khushi answered arnav on third knock.

"Khushi, lavanya is in hospital" Arnav said worried a bit.

"Just got to know from akashji." KKG replied.

"Shall we go there? Everyone started already" Arnav asked her.

"No arnavji, lets wait for their call. We need to know her motive. By the way which hospital?" She questioned. 

"Health hospital" He answered.

"Good thing for us" Saying khushi called her friend preetho. 

"Preetho, Anyone admitted named lavanya sinha for poison case?" Khushi asked her.

"Dont ask me about her yaar, she didnt even consumed poison. She bribed that idiot Pranith Rao(doctor), he is doing overacting like she is going to die in minutes." Preetho vented out which made trio shocked. 

"You seems to be irritated?" Khushi questioned her.

"Or what? Her family is very much worried, here she is sleeping happily. That girl is not having an ounce of shame, she dont deserve their love. People like us know, how it felt to have someone who will cry for us." Preetho said making them feel her pain.

"Are you assisting him?" Khushi questioned further.

"Ok, dont tell anyone about our conversation" Khushi said before disconnecting call.

"This girl is stooping low day by day" Arnav uttered gritting teeth. 

"Why are you hurting your teeth arnavji, leave about her. We need to think about what she is going to do?" Khushi said. 

"What else, she will play melodrama and make everyone agree for marriage?" Arnav said like a statement.

"Will they agree?" KKG questioned.

"They will make me agree too" He said in obvious tone.

"What? What shall we do now?" KKG shouted frustrated. 

"Lets grant her wish." Arnav said with smirk. Two khushi's looked at him confused. 

"I will agree to marry her, if its her demand." He added.

"Why arnavji?" Khushi questioned.

"I strongly believe she is behind khushi's murder. If i get close to her, we may get proofs for it." Arnav said his plan.

"You stolen my idea? Last time when i said this, you didnt agreed. Cheater arnavji" KKG said absolutely in childish tone. 

"The one who is going to marry you, will surely become mad" Arnav said amused.

"Thats you arnavji, be careful" Thought KS and hugged him. He felt a jolt suddenly.

"What happened arnavji?" KKG questioned looking towards them.

"I felt, nothing leave it. I am going now" Saying arnav left from there. 

"Di, i think he felt your presence" KKG said jumping in joy. KS instantly nodded head and hugged her tightly.

In Arnav's Room:- 

"Khushi" He uttered taking his wife photo in hands.

"Every time i will forgot my grief in KKG presence but for the first time i felt your presence. It was so soothing, Were you really there? Please help me to find out your culprit and punish them" Arnav said looking at her. 

"I cant help but to be protective towards Khushi(KKG). I feel responsible towards her" He added and hugged her photo. 

Other side in hospital:- 

"Why she did this?" Rathna questioned garima.

"I dont know, she was good till yesterday" Said garima and cried.

"She wants to marry arnav babua. She cant live without him" Mohini said in tears.

"Ma, you heard what pandithji told right?" Shouted shashi, thanks to the private cabin no one can hear them.

"So? Shasthra's are more important than Love & Life?  Her love on arnav babua will make him happy & Live long. Now, the same love is taking her life. I lost one grand daughter already, now i am going to loose another one. Why devimayya? You should take me first" Cried mohini.

"Ma, you cant blame anyone other than lavanya for taking this stupid decision." Said shashi.

"No shashi she is right. Nothing is more than life & Love. Arnav-khushi's horoscope matched perfectly, what happened to them? Lavanya will become wife of arnav" Aravind said making raizada's shock. 

"What are you talking Aravindji, We cant go against fate" Rathna said to convince him. 

"No Rathna. I am not going to listen to anyone. Will fix their marriage as soon as she is out of hospital" Said aravind utterly disappointing raizada's.

Other side, USA:- 

A women is sitting on pool edge with cigar in one hand and wine glass in other hand. Phone which is beside her rung. She attended call lazily.

"Mam, she survived" Said the guy from other side which made her fury, she throwed glass in pool in anger.

"What the f***!! if you cant kill a girl, why are you alive?" She questioned seething fire.

"Mam, everything planned correctly. We were almost going to hit her, but she moved forward like someone pulled her with so much strength" Said the guy.

"Dont cover your incapability with cooked up stories" She shouted.

"I am not lying madam" He said to convince her. She disconnected call in anger.

"Ahhh, what do we call it, if not FATE? I separated you both at birth. I ordered to kill Khushi kumari Guptha that day, but that fools left her in orphanage. My motive was clear Saritha, but god is not on my side. I thought when i killed Khushi Sinha, i won on you Saritha but Khushi kumari guptha came back to same place. She came back to her Twin sister's home. Why god always favors you saritha? But this time even if god came to stop me, i am going to kill other sister with my own hands. Enough of this hide& Seek. My hands are itching to kill Khushi." She laughed evilly.

"See the coincidence, That orphan also named Khushi. That means she will also follow khushi sinha's path." She added with same laugh.

"Khushi sinha, Dont feel alone, i am going to send your twin to you. Very soon" Said the lady and ordered her men to book tickets to India.

In Raizada Mansion:- 

KKG who got bored of being alone slept peacefully, while KS went to arnav room. KS came back after sometime and saw khushi sleeping like a baby.

Suddenly KKG started murmuring "Ma" In pained tone.

"Khushi, what happened?" KS said touching her cheek.

"Ma, someone taking me away. Wake up" Khushi said still being in sleep. KS got worried seeing KKG state. 

"Khushi bacha wake up. You are just dreaming. See we are fine" KS said wiping off sweat on KKG forehead.

"Ma" Khushi shouted and hugged KS tightly after getting up.

"We are fine khushi" KS said patting her back to sooth.

"Why i get that dream repeatedly? I felt someone snatching me away from my mother at birth" KKG said in weak tone.

"Shh, everything will be fine" KS assured still being in hug.

"Khushi" They heard arnav voice and looked towards him.

"What happened to you? Did you shout?" He questioned.

"Did i shout that loud?" She questioned back. KS too confused, its impossible for arnav to hear khushi's shout.

"No, but i felt it" He said a bit awkward.

"Ohh, its bad dream arnavji" She replied with light smile.

"Are you sure? I mean you may saw your face in dream and got scared?" Arnav joked to change her mood. KS burst out laughing. KKG pouted understanding meaning of his words. 

"No, i saw your face jijaji" Khushi said in low tone. KS smacked her. 

"Ouch" Khushi winced.

"Again what happened?" He questioned.

"My soul just smacked me." She replied glaring KS.

"Mad girl, i am sure you shouted seeing your face only" Arnav said laughing out. 

"Arnavji, you cant tease me like this. I am your friend" She said annoyed.

"Who said? I dont want be friend of a kid" He said smacking her forehead. They burst into loud laughter again.

---------------------------------------------

Hello guys, So, Two khushi's are Twins. Who is that Saritha? That lady? For the first time arnav felt KS presence. How is bonding between Two khushi's?

Please ignore typos and grammatical errors. 

Please vote and comment. Thank you all. Happy weekend......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 6.4K 25
Khushi is a mad girl who behaves like a small child. Lost her memory when she was 19. Arnav is a busy tycoon. A workaholic who doesn't have time for...
127K 8.4K 43
Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows. This is the story of Aranv and Khushi who were only meant to be passeng...
374K 14.7K 45
Arnav and Khushi are in deep love but time will do them apart as incidents fall in place but they will find happiness and closure as clarifications a...
72.6K 5.6K 56
When a beautiful friendship is ruined because of love and hate, who wins? Intertwined between Love and Hate, Arnav and Khushi are set on a journey t...