Real Illusion

Oleh Aprildeath

This story may contain certain sensitive scenes containing lots of blood please do not read if not sure. Beve... Lebih Banyak

Intro:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's note:not part of the story
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 3

6 1 0
Oleh Aprildeath

"What the hell was that" she asked though her voice betrayed no sign of the words 'have you gone insane' I was pretty sure she had thought exactly that and the only thing keeping her from ditching me was concern and love for me.
"I thought I saw a girl" I muttered in a small voice feeling guilty for freaking out the only person I had at this point. "I just felt like someone was chasing me-"
"The girl?" She asked.
"I think so,I mean there wasn't anyone else there at the time" I guessed picturing the scene that happened a few minutes ago.
"Maybe we should go back home and then you should rest for today" she suggested.
"NO, no way!" I exclaimed."I have a deal to fix in a few days and I have to check the spreadsheets and finish the slides". "Are you sure,I mean your literally sweating bullets Bev" she disapproved looking almost as panicked as I felt.
"Yeah,I'm f-"
"Please do not use that word or I will backhand you through the window" she almost snarled at me.
"Okay I won't use the word fine only cause I love you" I knew it would warm her up to say so.
"Fine then I'll  drop you off and I'll get my sister to drop off your car, okay " she sighed knowing it was worthless to fight with me.
"Hmmm" I replied without paying attention I was still thinking about the girl. This is stupid there was no girl get your head cleared Bevelin you have a proper job to work on besides it wouldn't be the first time my imagination got the better of me. 'Stupid ass brain who said being creative is fun,oh how I wish I could lie down at this point naps aren't enough I need to be in a coma , Jeez!'

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

9.8K 1.1K 26
ARJUN PATEL, a twenty-six-year-old teacher from a middle-class background, is smart, handsome, sweet, and very serious when it comes to studies and o...
752 70 5
Lyrah and Mahtab have been inseparable since childhood. Until one day... they're not.
26.4K 1.2K 14
What if the Sirius Black had a daughter? What if the day James and Lily Potter died, Alexia Black disappeared? What if she was now living in Mystic...
124K 5.9K 23
'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And when we go crashing down, we come back ever...