Starry Skies - Honkai: Star R...

Door AlexNeko_990

Starry Skies (Ongoing) ⏳ --- A story about trailblazing and facing the past. --- Honkai: Star Rail Meer

Mysterious Member

Introducing Loke

230 6 3
Door AlexNeko_990

Penacony, the Planet of Festivities, located in the Asdana Star System, also known as the Land of Dreams.

A place where interstellar celebrities party the days away. Many people flock here in search of dreams they've longed or have already buried, through Dreampools in The Reverie Hotel are transported to a realm of dreams where everything can come true.

The realm is known as the Dreamscape.

The Dreamscape is divided into twelve moments: Daybreak, Sol, Scorchsand, Oasis, Dusk, Blue Hour, Serenity, Golden Hour, Stars, Morning Dew, and Gilded Hour.

Golden Hour, said to be the most prosperous "moment" in Penacony, showcasing an entire city bathed in luxury and is the location of the Penacony Grand Theater.

A place of paradise, many would call it.

Though a paradise, doesn't mean crimes do not exist.

There were many cases of crimes that had happened in Penacony, illegal possessions of prohibited weapons, assaulting law enforcement officer of the Bloodhound Family, illegal smuggling of prohibited drugs, just to name a few.

A man is seen running through the streets of Golden Hour, the man didn't have to look back to see that he was being followed.

The many bystanders that saw the man running, either didn't care or thought that he was crazy. Sure, to the bystanders there were no one chasing after him, but on top of the buildings a figure hiding in the shadows is seen jumping from roof to roof chasing after the man.

Just as the man turns a corner, he ran into a dead-end. The man tried to turn back, but just as he did, the figure from the shadows jumps down, landing on his feet between the man and the way out.

"It seems that your luck has run out." The male from the shadows said. He slowly walks towards the man who was cowering back until he stops against the wall. The moonlight reflected his face, showing his somewhat short and spiky black hair, side bang half covering his left eye where an eyepatch with an emblem on it is seen, the color of his right eye's iris is yellow with a heart-shaped pupil.

His name is Loke. With the family emblem on his eyepatch, not many would recognize it. Wearing a dark gray button-up shirt, a black vest, followed by a pair of black pants, black boots, and fingerless gloves on both his hands. It is no wonder many people wouldn't see him hiding in the shadows.

Just before Loke could confront the man and his crimes, he was stopped as two members of the Bloodhound Family were seen at the entrance of the alleyway. A male and a female.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing!" The Male Bloodhound questioned.

"Stop! You're under arrest!" The Female Bloodhound said.

Loke sighed. "Young ones." He muttered annoyed. He fixed a glare on the man. "You stay put." He said before turning around looking at the two Bloodhounds. "Look, I don't want any trouble. Just let me walk out of here peacefully, and this stowaway is yours." He nodded back towards the man.

"I'm afraid we can't do that." The Male Bloodhound said.

"Oh." Loke said, his right eyebrow raised a bit.

"We were told that the stowaway had an accomplice, and since you're the only one with him..." The Female Bloodhound said.

"So just come with us quietly, and we'll make sure not to go too hard on you." The Male Bloodhound said.

"Cocky. Well this should be fun." Loke thought to himself, his lips quirked upwards turning into a smirk. "I'm afraid that will not be happening." He told the Bloodhounds, his smirk still on his face. "You don't scare me, doggies." He said.

Both Bloodhound members rushed forward intending to apprehend Loke, only if it was that easy.

Loke sighed. "They never learn." He said shaking his head. Just as the Bloodhounds reached him, he easily steps out of the way and dodges them.

Of course, the Bloodhounds tries to catch him again, only for Loke to do a backflip over the hounds and landing back to where he is standing between the two Bloodhounds and the stowaway. He runs towards a wall on either side, jumping onto the wall and pushing himself off and landing at the entryway of the alley.

"You know... The both of you are starting to annoy me." Loke said in a tone that sends shivers down both the Bloodhounds' and stowaway's spines. His shadow enlarges, starting to cover the entire alleyway with a pair of eyes blue on the left and yellow on the right, the eyes were quirked upwards. "I'm starting to get mad." He said with a massive grin on his face.

Shadow starts to engulf Loke's left hand hidden under his glove, as the male moves his right hand to remove his fingerless glove, he was suddenly stopped as an arm belonging to a certain officer is wrapped around Loke's waist bringing him back against a hard chest.

"Settle down, kitty." A familiar voice said.

Loke didn't need to look behind him to know who it was that stopped him, but that doesn't mean he won't. The feline looked behind, and saw Gallagher, one of the few Bloodhounds he respects. Taking in Gallagher's feature, he noted that the security officer must've heard the commotion, and fortunately was able to stop him in time before he would bring endless nightmare upon the new bloods.

"Gallagher." Loke said, simply greeting the Bloodhound Officer, as if he wasn't about to do something to the new bloods. Both his and Gallagher's eyes meet, the both of them stayed there for a few seconds before the Bloodhound Officer lets go of him.

"They didn't cause you any trouble, did they?" Gallagher asked, his attention was still on the feline.

"Not at all." Loke said. "It's a good thing you've arrived before anything could happen, wouldn't want history to repeat itself, right?" He asked.

Gallagher grunted. "I'll say." He said, remembering the time when he wasn't able to stop Loke from bringing hell onto some new bloods from before, those poor souls had still had nightmares of their encounter with him. He turned towards the two new Bloodhounds. "You two idiots, don't you know who he is?" He questioned them.

"Sir." One of the two said. "W-We were trying to apprehend the stowaway and his accomplice, and since he was the only one with him, we were sure that he was the accomplice."

"That's nonsense." Gallagher said. "Don't you know who he is with the emblem on his eyepatch?" He questioned.

"Huh? T-Then who is he?" The other asked.

Gallagher looked towards Loke. "He is the Head of the Cheshire Family." He said.

"The Cheshire Family?"

"The Cheshire Family is one of the six families in Penacony." Loke said. "Our jobs are usually to stay hidden and observe activities in the shadows. Of course, we usually let the Bloodhound Family handle all the arrest..." He looked towards the stowaway. "But that one spotted me, and was trying to escape." He looked towards Gallagher. "I believe that it'll be better to leave this to the Bloodhounds, correct?" He asked.

Gallagher simply nodded in reply.

Loke turns around, and starts walking out of the alleyway. He sighed annoyed. "I need a drink. I wonder if the Mr. Bigwig is there." He said walking away.

---

[Author's Note]

That's all for now.

I'm not starting this book from Penacony, I'm starting it from the point where the Astral Express Crew meet Caelus.
And yes, I'm going with Male MC for this Book.

There are technically three main characters for this book, each of them will be relevant to the three planets that we can currently go in the game.

In the future when more places can be visited and new characters are added, new OCs will be made.

There will also be some OCs, but they're not that relevant to the main story. They'll mostly appear in side-quests/missions/stories.

I'll have two more Introduction Chapters before the start of the book.

There will also be a profile page for my OCs to show the paths they follow, what kind of skills they have, and etc.

Also, don't worry. The Gallagher Wallpaper will be put out again, later.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
7.7K 210 11
Apparently, this happens when Chuuya and Dazai are fifteen. Summoned to react to his life, Chuuya faces five stages of grief. -A reaction fiction f...
1M 38.7K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
578K 21K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...