Enhypen Imagines

By kooxiki

- Enhypen ร— Reader! a collection of enhypen's imagines <3 ๐Ÿ…1 #kpopenhypen ๐Ÿ…3 #fanfictionenhypen ๐Ÿ…1 #cov... More

เชœโžด Author's Corner
โ˜… | as your boyfriends
โ˜… | I really wanna be yours
โ˜… | wearing their clothes
โ˜… | attention is all I want!
โ˜… | secret couple of school
โ˜… | falling in love with you
โ˜… | looking for a boyfriend
โ˜… | our little safe place
โ˜… | ranting to them
โ˜… | hate that I love you
โ˜… | hate that I love you pt.2
โ˜… | type of boyfriend to
โ˜… | wish you my love
โ˜… | flinching in an argument
โ˜… | a tale of time
โ˜… | a tale of time pt.2
โ˜… | a tale of time pt.3
โ˜… | going on a date
โ˜… | all I want is you pt.2
โ˜… | all I want is you pt.3
โ˜… | when they are mad at you
โ˜… | so I'm all yours
โ˜… | kissing to shut them up
โ˜… | heartbeat speeding up
โ˜… | when they want a hug
โ˜… | stand by me
โ˜… | staring at you secretly
โ˜… | still with you
โ˜… | small things they'd do
โ˜… | constellation of stars
โ˜… | enhypen pre debut era
โ˜… | Mr. Little Too Possessive
โ˜… | But I'll always love you!

โ˜… | all I want is you

1.2K 31 9
By kooxiki

A Lee Heesung Threeshot
(part 01)

now playing
"Make you mine" by Madison Beer

Author's Perspective :

Walking fastly as she could, Y/N reached upon the school's large entrance gate, panting and huffing, fighting for her breath. After a few moments she calmed down and let out a long breath, she smiled to herself, "First day it is! Hwaiting!" She mumbled, patting her own back, feeling a rush of excitement taking over her, when upon walking she abruptly was stopped. A wooden stick could be felt on her shoulder as she turned back only to see a tall boy, wearing neat and clean uniform, hair styled back, properly slicked in a gentleman way, as his gaze was piercing and he looked at her in a strict manner. No emotions. No smile. Not even blinking. Wow. He surely is cold. 

"I won't tolerate late comers here at this school, name?" He asked, his voice harsh and deep. Y/N looked at him blankly. No doubt he's handsome but who raised this boy? So unwelcoming. And by the look she had on her face it was clear that she already hates him. "Sorry. Yang Y/N." She replied in the same cold tone, completely opposite of her usual persona. He glanced at her again, only to read her facial expression when he wrote her name on a small diary. "Since you're a newcomer and it's your first time, I'm letting you go. Next time it won't be tolerated, understand?" He asked, giving the same cold shoulder.

"What's your name?" She asked back. "Why do you care?" He spoke in an irritated manner. "I just told you mine so it's only fair if I know yours." She replied in a confident tone, scruinting his eyes he leaned a bit towards her. "I'm the school's president, that should be enough." His expression is fierce. Y/N let out an exaggerated breath, grunting her teeth to be at her best behavior since it's already a new school and she can't clearly mess with the school's president. 

"Lee Heesung?" She asked with a victorious smile as she glanced at his batch, making him roll his eyes. "Shouldn't you be a little polite to me? Can't be on my bad side, can you?" He asked in a mocking tone. "I don't see any reason to." Y/N answered, already regretting not thinking before speaking as usual. Heesung raised one of his eyebrows as he leaned backwards as if checking her out. "You do realize that I'm the school's president? I can do anything I want and make any rule, and you-" he pointed a finger to her, "And you have to follow that." He smirked. Not only this whole argument was pointless but the little satisfaction they received along with it as well.

"Then maybe try to be a little human? It's only a school, not a country that you're so proud of." She folded her hands in front of her chest, standing proudly as for her it was now a competition. 

Heesung looked at her with intrigue, Y/N's  behavior towards him was really unusual which somehow made him a bit attracted towards her. "Is that so? Then how about I punish you for being disrespectful or maybe make you my follower then? That way I can prove to you that the power is mine and you won't have any choice but to obey me." Even he didn't know what was profiting him with this baseless argument. He knows very well he can just ignore her and walk on, she's a new student after all, neither she can profit him nor make him loose. But strangely this was satisfying. Especially when she wasn't willing to back off over a mere quarrel.

"Then maybe try using your powers on someone who's already a scaredy cat." Smiling unpleasantly she walked straight from there when suddenly her steps stopped and she looked back. 

"Take me to room B- 2a, building block B. '' She spoke clearly in a louder tone when only in response he could chuckle at the sudden choice of her words. "And why would I do that?" He asked, standing with both of his hands in his pockets, as he smirked.

"Aren't you the president?" He scoffed at her audacity, when shaking his head in complete surprise he walked along her. "Come on, follow me then." He said looking back at her with a teasing smile as she gave him a side eye and started walking by his side. 

As they reached more closer towards her class, Heesung looked at Y/N's face, reading her facial features when he asked, "Aren't you nervous at all?" with an egoistic smirk as she stared at him in confusion. "Nervous for what?" She replied leaving no other choice but to make Heesung control his smile on her confidence.

"Well it's a new school, students can be little harsh especially when you're already on my target list." He just wanted to see the colors draining from her face. That's it.

"No, I'm confident in myself, there's nothing to be nervous about. Besides, I know I can make friends easily." She beamed a smile and he cleared his throat looking away. Clearly being bothered with her smile. "On your very first day? We'll see." She chuckled seeing him clearly mocking her in disguise of his words. But not that she could care.

So as they reached her class Heesung stood and his previous playful side was long gone while he stared at her with a neutral gaze. "This is your class, I have mine right across the hall so expect to bump into me often." 

"I can finally be at peace since I'll be able to see the god walking across the hall with my naked eyes and that too everyday." She replied sarcastically at his unnecessary information making him sigh in irritation. "Whatever." He mumbled. "Thank you Mr. President." She spoke but surprisingly in a softer tone when he glanced over at once and without a word left from there.

Y/N chuckled now realizing how much of an unexpected personality he got but shoving the thoughts aside she smiled an enthusiastic toothy smile and with a light breath finally walked in her class.

_______

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

Fast forward during their lunch break Y/N entered the cafeteria with her new girlfriends, giggling and constantly talking, unaware of the pair of sharp eyes, studying every movement of her. After a while she sat on a table, across from her friends when all of a sudden, a loud cheering erupted as Heesung came in with his lunch and sat beside her. Definitely in an arrogant manner.

As he settled his plate on the table, and rested his head on his palm with the support of his elbow, he turned his face looking at her with a smirk. Silence took over the entire room as everyone's eyes were on both the hot subjects, Heesung, the school's president and Y/N, a new transferred student. 

"So you did manage to make friends already huh? Pretty impressive." He said with mock astonishment. Y/N looked around and the looks she was getting was the last thing she ever wanted to receive.

She loves getting attention, who doesn't? But absolutely not this type of spotlight she was forced to be the main character of, and that too on her very first day. She smiled awkwardly but still with a glare replied, "What are you doing here?" Heesung chuckled at her state as he slid his chair more towards her and gave her a completely innocent look.

"What do you think? Like any other, I'm here for lunch as well." Only to earn an irritated eye roll from Y/N. "You can't sit with us." 

Heesung then gave her a surprised expression, as if he got caught off guard with her boldness. "Well I don't think my girls will mind, right?" He asked with confidence as he looked over to her friend's direction who immediately responded with nodding their heads altogether, already too stunned to get to talk to their president itself.

Y/N glared at them for back up but they quickly looked away, not wanting to be her alliance, "Besides I wanted to check up on you." Heesung continued with a smirk as his full attention was on Y/N now. 

"You can see I'm alive and I'm breathing perfectly fine." She gave him an unpleasant smile and went back to eat her lunch again, trying to ignore everyone's whispering and murmuring. "Come on, don't be so harsh."

But the boy was on a mission to piss her off, he knew that she's definitely the type to not be involved in any boys drama, and him following her everywhere will provoke her to be frustrated in the exact manner he wants her to be.

"What do you want, Heesung?" She muttered with an annoyed face. "What? I just want to get to know you more." He replied in a soft tone, definitely not meaning it.

Y/N sighed as she looked at him in a disappointed way. "I get it that you have a reputation here and all but if you think picking up on me as a challenge satisfies your ego, then kindly drop the act." She said as standing up and leaving the cafeteria when all Heesung could do was stare at her seat's direction for a few seconds, his habit of poking his tongue inside the cheeks whenever he felt annoyed.

But not wasting another moment he stood up as well and went after her, not caring about having the whole cafeteria's attention on him, but surely annoyed with her response. He felt attacked and he wasn't going to let her go so easily.

Jogging up a bit he found her figure walking aimlessly as catching up to her pace he held her wrist from behind, as she turned around, probably getting more annoyed than before, the two of them now standing in front of the old, abandoned, art classroom. "You think I'm taking you as a challenge?" He asked in a cold voice.

"So did I hit the spot?" She mocked letting out a scoff. He was mad now. Without any doubt she hit the spot and there was no excuse with which he can call it baseless. "And what makes you think that?" He asked, stepping one step closer towards her.

"I got to know that you have a history of rejecting girls and unknowingly my morning's behavior didn't go well with you right? And now clearly, you're trying to make me feel low with your authority here." She replied back, looking straight in his eyes, not in the mood to back off so easily. 

Well the more she was trying to be strong, the more he was getting impressed. First time in his entire life he was getting amused over something so basic, a girl just defending herself? It's a common thing right? But he wasn't sure why he couldn't find it normal. Usual. It was like he was getting attracted to her over everything Y/N was doing right now, intentionally, unknowingly? He didn't care about that. "Pretty smart huh?" He asked in a teasing tone, making her sigh from his stubbornness.

"No one will bat an eye on you, but it's a big deal and I don't want to drag unnecessary rumors. So try to avoid me or ignore my entire existence?" She asked with a very gentle voice, catching him by surprise but he smirked and stepped closer to her, his body almost directly to her now and his arms were folded.

"Avoid you? I'm the President, I do as I wish and I can do anything I want. You're already popular now too so everyone already has their eyes on you and they are waiting for what I'll do next, so no matter what I do they'll always be watching us, so better get used to it."

"Why am I even talking to you?" Y/N asked purely frustrated as she left from there without even caring to look at him once, but all he could do was to simp more on her every passing second.

"If you think that you can make me stop then go ahead and be my guest." His tone was full of confidence and amusement knowing that she can't possibly do anything to him.

to be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 9.5K 45
Maybe it was the last caffeine drink that brought them into each other's life, and maybe it's not a bad thing at the end of the day. Falling into eac...
1.7K 38 10
๐ž๐ง๐ก๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก!! โ˜† ๐ข ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐›...
23K 916 17
"๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚?" ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด: ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ผ๐—…๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—Œ, ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ, ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...
My Mistake By Fel

Fanfiction

26.6K 1.3K 29
When Jay, his spouse experienced a terrible incident, Sunghoon was there to help. Jay, however, was only grateful to his first love who returned with...