Home~An another name for you

Door blueythinks

Two people who are a little similar to each other are bounded in a relationship called 'Marriage'. But can th... Meer

Author's Note & Copyright ★
Characters ❀
Aesthetics ⚝
✩Chapter : 1
✩Chapter : 2
✩Chapter : 3
✩Chapter : 5
✩Chapter : 6
✩Chapter : 7

✩Chapter : 4

36 4 0
Door blueythinks

            _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

                 🎶ऊंची ऊंची दीवारों को
                     लांघ के आना पड़ेगा

                  सारी खुशियॉं साथ समेटे
                     बांध के आना पड़ेगा

                  हॉं साथ कंगन लेके आना
                    थोड़े बंधन लेके आना
                  हॉं निभाएंगे हम मिलके

                  हॉं थोड़ी बातें लेके आना
                    सारी रातें लेके आना,
                    गजा़रेंगे संग मिलके

                  ऊंची ऊंची दीवारों को
                   लांघ के आना ड़ेगा🎶

             _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

How can she do this with me? She slapped me! She fucking slapped Manav Kapoor Suryavanshi! I was not doing anything wrong, afterall we have to do that tomorrow so why not now? Why she didn't let me touch her? What's wrong in it? Instead she slapped me!
Also what's wrong with her? She's so strange and weird!
But I'll make her regret! I'll make her regret for what she did!

"Manav brother come outside Singhania's are leaving!" Advik said knocking on my door.

"Yeah I'm coming" I said

                       𖦹•°•∆•°•𖦹

I was glaring at Kinjal but she didn't even looked at me.

"Now we should leave Madhav jii" Virendra uncle said while joining his hands.

"Sure" my father said while also joining his hands.

After Singhania's left, we all went to our rooms and after a shower I went to sleep but sleep is long gone because I'm still thinking about what happened some time ago and I will definitely make her regret!

                       ♡•°•❁•°•♡

On the wedding day :-

"Mam you're looking very beautiful" Makeup artist said to Kinjal and she nodded with a small smile.

Just then Kalyani and Naina enter the room but they stopped in the midway after watching Kinjal who is looking very pretty.
But something is missing, her smile, which is gone a long ago.

"You're looking very beautiful, child" Kalyani said with tears in her eyes.

"Yes mom, she's really looking very beautiful just like a fairy" Naina said.

"Thank you" Kinjal said with a small smile.

"Kinjal, you shouldn't behave like this. Fir how many days you're going to be like this? Just forget everything and be happy that you're getting married, focus on your new life, understood? Kalyani said to Kinjal who isn't even smiling a bit.

Naina is listening to them with a expressionless face without saying anything.

Kinjal nodded while looking downwards on the floor.

"We'll get you downstairs, when priest will call you, until then you should eat something" Naina said to Kinjal.

"I think we should leave mom" Naina said and Kalyani nodded and they both left the room.

                         ~•𖤣 ❀ 𖤣•~

Where everyone is happy for the wedding, there is Manav who is planning to make Kinjal regret by leaving the marriage!
He couldn't digest what happened yesterday and is still thinking about the revenge.

"Yeah yeah, I'm coming" Manav said to the person who's on the call.

"Your flight is in 3 hours and you're still saying that you're coming!" said the person on the call.

"I said na I'm coming just wait, I'll be there in 20 minutes" Manav said declining the call.

'Now she'll regret for what she did' He thought.

He written a letter and placed it on the table after that he left the palace.

                      𖦹•°•∆•°•𖦹

"Mahir can you check on Manav, if he's ready or not? You know na how clumsy your brother is?" Shivangi said to Mahir.

"Okay mom, I'll go and see if everything is okay or not" Mahir said to Shivangi.

He went towards Manav's room and knocked on his door while calling his name but Manav didn't replied nor opened the door.
Mahir try to unlock the door but he was unable to do that then he started pushing the door, after some time the door lock broke and Mahir went into the room, he checked the room, wardrobe, bathroom and balcony but no one was there but then he found a letter placed on the table, he picked the letter and started reading it - 'I'm sorry mom and dad but I can't do this wedding and I don't even like Kinjal, she's so weird and infact she's not my type. I wanted to tell you all by myself but I couldn't do that, I have to leave. Bye take care!'

Mahir was shocked after reading the letter.
He was thinking about how everyone will react after they got to know this? And most importantly, how will Kinjal react? How can Manav do this to her? If he didn't wanted to get married then why agreed on the first place? How can he be so childish that, he left his own wedding?

He was thinking about all this just then
Shivangi and the three youngsters entered into the room.

"Hey Mahir, what happened why are you looking so tensed? And where is that Manav, is he ready or not?" His mom asked him while searching for Manav.

"Yes brother, where is Manav bro?" Avyaan also asked.

Mahir was hesitant to tell her mother infront of the Shivina, Avyaan and Adhvik.

"Mahir why you're not saying anything? Tell me where is Manav?" Shivangi again asked frowning her eyebrows in confusion.

Mahir cleared his throat and said "Uhm, Shivina, Avyaan, Adhvik you all good and call dad here".

"Okay brother" they said and left the room.

"Mom see this" Mahir said while forwarding the letter to Shivangi who looked confused.

"What is this Mahir?" She asked taking the letter and started reading it, then Madhav entered into the room and asked "what happened Mahir? Did you call me?"

"Mahir what is this? I'm telling you stop this prank and call Manav! Where is he? Tell me!" Shivangi said having tears in her eyes.

"Mom this is not any prank! When I entered into the room he was not here and I found this letter!" Mahir said.

"What happened can anyone tell me? And where did Manav went?" Madhav, who is totally unaware of it, asked to them.

Then all the family members entered into the room and they were shocked will be an understatement!

"How can he do this? How can he left his own wedding, Mahir? And what about Singhania's? What will we tell them? That our son left his own wedding? And what about Kinjal, what will she thinks??????" Shivangi said while crying.

"Sister-in-law please, control yourself and don't cry, we'll find a way" Akhil and Varsha said to Shivangi.

"We should tell Singhania's everything and cancel the wedding!" Mahir's grandfather said to everyone.

"No we can't do this! We can't cancel the wedding! What about our reputation?" Leela said in a stern voice to everyone.

"We can't do anything Mom, we have to cancel the wedding and moreover, Manav left the palace the groom is not here! Then who'll marry Kinjal?" said Yashraj.

"Yeh shadi hoke rahegi aur aaj hee, hum apne khandaan ki izzat pe koi aanch nahi aane denge, jo hogaya so hogaya par yeh shadi hogi. Mahir karega Kinjal se shadi!" Leela announced.

(Translation:- this wedding will happen and today itself, we can't let our family's reputation ve tarnished, whatever happened has happened but this Marriage will happen.
Mahir will marry Kinjal")

"But badi dadi (great grandmother) How can we do this? And I can't do this marriage!" Mahir said as he was hell'a shocked after listening his great grandmother's announcement.

"Exactly grandmother, we can't do this! And Mahir will not marry Kinjal, Singhania's will never agree!" Madhav said to his Leela.

"Mom stop this and we can't let Mahir marry Kinjal. This is not right!" said Yashraj and Meera to Leela.

"Madhav I said na and this is right. Mahir you have to do this! And you will do this, please child!" Leela requested Mahir.

"Enough everyone! I will do this marriage. And dad, galti humse hui hai, Manav left the wedding, toh Kinjal ko Manav ki galti ki saza kyun mile? I will marry her but first we have to tell Singhania's everything!" Mahir agreed and everyone also agreed with him.

(Translation:- Then why will Kinjal pay for Manav's mistake?)

                         ~•𖤣 ❀ 𖤣•~

In Virendra's room :-

"How can Manav do this, Yashraj jii?" Virendra said to Yashraj.

"We are really sorry Virendra but we also don't know why he left his own wedding and we can't do anything but please think about what we said!" Yashraj and Leela said in an apologetic tone.

"Okay I agree, Kinjal will marry Mahir!" Virendra said while hesitating.

"But Virendra you should consider this with Kinjal, if she will deny we can't force her!" Madhav said.

"It's alright Madhav jii, I know she will agree for this marriage, she never denied me for anything" Virendra said.

                      ♡•°•❁•°•♡

Great!
Very good!
Outstanding!

Hats off to the Manav Kapoor Suryavanshi, who took his revenge from me just for not agreeing with him to be get physical!
He left the wedding! He left me in the middle of wedding!
I was not shocked after hearing this but I'm angry that how can someone be this shameless and stubborn? He left his own wedding without even thinking of his family! And I was getting married to a man like this!
Thank god I am saved.

And here his family is saying Me to get married to their elder son Mahir!
Is it a game? Or is this an exchange offer?
And my so called father is forcing me to agree for this marriage!

"Kinjal you will do this marriage, I can't let our reputation be tarnished, you will marry Mahir!" Announced my so called father.

"I will not marry him, you forced me to marry that Manav and I agreed but what happed he ran away! Now I'll not agree for this!" I yelled and tears flowed from my eyes.

"Remember what did I said if you'll not marry him, I will not take a second to do that!" He again blackmailed me "and dare you to say this to your brother and anyone, otherwise you know what can I do!" He added.

"Get ready, we will take you when priest will call you!" He ordered and left my room.

'How can someone stood this low? Doesn't he have a heart? How can he do this to his own daughter? Is he really my own father and why did this happen to me?' I was crying on my destiny but I can't do anything and I had to marry that Mahir!

                      ♡•°•❁•°•♡

She agreed for this Marriage! She agreed to get married to me! Did she really agreed or someone is forcing her? Is her father lying? But why will he lie?

She's an independent woman and she'll not do anything without her own will!
I think just like Me for saving Her family's reputation, she agreed for this marriage!

Urgghhh I can't stop overthinking and I'm already sitting in the mandap waiting for Her!

"Call the bride" the priest announced and after 5 minutes,
There She is, looking like a goddess, in her red and golden lehnga, her hazel brown eyes, her button nose with that nose ring and those cherry lips, oh how badly I want to kiss her. she is totally looking like a goddess whom I want to worship all my life.
And today she'll become mine, she'll be my life partner, my family, My Wife!
And then her hazel brown eyes met with my grey eyes and everything else fadded for me!

          _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hiiiiiiiuuuuu🐣

I know I'm late aur mere boards khatam hone ke bawajood bhi update nahi aarahi par kya karein (main alsi hun).🤡

So this was the 4th chapter of the novel and finally, Mahir and Kinjal are getting married, Manav toh bhaag gaya🤡 par abhi toh hungama sirf shuru hua hai, aage aage dekho hota hai kya.😋🤌🏻

Thank you for reading this novel.❤️
Do vote and comment your thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
<3💗

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

996K 89.2K 39
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
720M 11.4M 114
Tessa Young is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend. She always has things planned out ahead of...
1.3M 31.3K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.8M 244K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...