The Multiverse of The Travele...

Bởi KiranHarumi24

A reboot of the Multiverse of The Traveler and The Trailblazer. More chaos and drama happens - and Icarus is... Xem Thêm

The Aeon Of The Hunt And The Destruction Gave Me Unspeakable Power
Task Force 141
Shit-Post: My Average Discord Conversation
Interlude - Images
Karaoke Night!
The Tsar And The Executioner

List Of Chapters

1.2K 14 17
Bởi KiranHarumi24

A list of chapters that I'll write in the near future, so stick around to find out what I'll write.

• Batman Arkham Knight
- This story does not follow the events of the game, but instead, follows the Under the Red Hood storyline with a mix of the Arkhamverse storyline.

• The Trailblazer Who Laughs
- The first chapter of the Dark Multiverse. A What If? where Caelus is driven to the brink of insanity and becomes the Trailblazer Who Laughs in the aftermath of Firefly's "death".

• The Suicide Notes Club
- Aether, Kiran and Caelus star as teenagers who bond over their depression.

• Horimiya
- Aether and Eula star as Izumi Miyamura and Kyouko Hori on this one.

And that's it for now. I'm open to any and all ideas, as long as I can understand said ideas. Good day.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

167K 4K 68
Lumine and Aether... The Twins from another world, traveling throughout the Universe. They went from Universe to other Universe... until an Unknown G...
82.7K 4.1K 82
The Axel Number one adventurer, the one who has fend off against many opponents, the one that defeats the demon king and also known as the panty stea...
170K 3.9K 49
𝐻𝑜𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝐺𝑒𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛 & 𝐻𝑜𝑛𝑘𝑎𝑖 𝑋 𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟. 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑚𝑎�...
5.9K 70 4
A completely seperate book where the cast of Genshin Impact: Devils Never Cry and The Rail Into the Stars get a glimpse of the fated future.