rearview.

By pinkmatter7

just read it 😭 More

Cast/ 1 .
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36

17

627 11 3
By pinkmatter7

MARIAH BUCKLES

"I just got back with my ex, bitch she said she sorry!"

——

All jokes aside, yea I did forgive her. Especially cause I cheated back so I feel better. And she showed up at my door like a lost puppy, what tf else was I supposed to do?

Since I woke up earlier than her, I go to the kitchen and start to make us some tea.

I hear gio moving around, so I go ahead and pour her tea before adding honey and the things I know she likes in it.

since she takes a long time, I sit at the island, going on my phone.

She comes out of my room with her phone and keys but she doesn't look happy. she frowns at me. I turn back around, going back on my phone and ignoring her cause I know it's something bad.

"when we're you gonna tell me?" she asks, causing me to ignore her.

Does she know about what I did with kehlani, it was a fucking mistake and it wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for her cheating on me first.

"Mariah don't act like you can't hear me," she says.

I shake my head, still looking at my phone. "I can definitely hear you, just not responding to that stupid ass question." I say, feeling bold ashit, especially since I know what gio will do to me.

she quickly snatches my phone from my hands, throwing it on the floor hard as the loud sound ricochets off the four walls of the kitchen.

I stand up, pushing her as I examine my shattered phone screen on the floor, the whole screen is damn near falling off.

"Do I have your attention now?" she asks, picking my head up in her hands.

I shake my head as tears form in my eyes and I pout, "Giovanna—are you fucking crazy?" I ask as my voice cracks.

"Baby, I'm sorry you just weren't listening to me." she says, embracing me with love and care.

I wrap my arms around her waist, "look at wtf you did to my phone."

"Mariah, I could buy you 100 more, don't worry about it." she expresses, kissing my head.

I hold her tighter, "it's the principal though, why would you break my phone just to get a point across."

"I'm sorry Mariah, you just triggered something in me." she explains, pulling away from me as she looks me in the eyes.

shortly after our daze, we both lean in and start to kiss. As our lips lock intensively, gio slides her hands down the back of my thighs, lifting me up and letting me wrap my legs around her waist.

our bodies press up against each others, while she walks us back into the bedroom, then she lays me across the bed. The kiss turns more deep and passionate as she grips my waist, causing my back to unconsciously arch off of the bed.

she smiles, "I've been missing you so bad."

"Not more than I've missed you," I say back as she trails kisses down my neck and to my shoulders.

she hums as she leaves deep red marks on my neck, collar bone and shoulders.

This is the feeling I've been missing, kehlani could never make me feel like this..

-

-

The Next Day.

me and gio get ready to go get me a new phone since she broke mine.

I put on a cute outfit before going into the kitchen. I lean on the counter as I play with my nails since I don't have a fucking phone.

"aye, and that lil conversation we was about to have is not over. I know what you did." she tells me as I slightly stand up straight.

I sigh, "and I know what you did too, so what's really tea?" I say, laughing a bit after.

"I really don't think it's funny but okay Mariah." she says, grabbing her phone and keys.

I laugh, "okay, Giovanna, I'm sorryyy," I fake whine, getting up and hugging her from behind as she walks, opening the door as I follow her.

We pull up to the mall, then we get out of the car.

Gio hands me her card, "ima go get you something while you get you a new phone aight?"

"I hope you don't randomly find your bitch and fuck her in the middle of the mall." I say, putting her card into my pocket.

she hums, raising an eyebrow. "I hope you don't find kehlani."

I gasp, "how fucking dare you!" I laugh, as she gets out of the car, coming around to open my door.

"You lucky I'm nice," She tells me, slamming the door so close behind me that my ass almost got caught.

I turn around, mugging her and she laughs as if it's the funniest thing ever.

I roll my eyes, "I'll beat your ass, please leave me alone!" I tell her before walking away.

I look back and she's looking around.

"beat who ass?" she raises her eyebrows at me.

I tilt my head, "Beat your ass, you can't hear? tf?!" I say, adding tf at the end for a little razzle dazzle.

she laughs, "yeaaa, you're not talking to me."

"ohh, so you're not Giovanna Ramos? Cause that's who ass I'm beating!" I respond.

she rolls her eyes as she walks over to me, throwing her arm over my shoulder.

"I was gonna put you in a headlock but I don't wanna cause a scene." she says, kissing my cheek.

I laugh, "put who in a headlock?"

"Put YOU in a headlock." she says as we continue to walk to the door.

I ignore her as we walk into the mall.

"Let me walk you to apple since you like to be places you not supposed to be." she says.

I move her arm from around my shoulder, "you like to fuck people you not supposed to fuck." I say knowing I cleared her.

she smacks her lips, "yo fuck you, you act like you ain't do it too."

"you act like you ain't do it first, and I won't get on your ass in the middle of this mall." I tell her.

She shakes her head, "we gon have to part ways before you cause a scene." she sighs, putting a distance between us

I wave, "bye!"

she laughs, flipping me off as she walks away.

-
-
I go buy a pink iPhone 15 before logging in and everything in the Apple Store, as soon as I'm walking out of the store, the gc FaceTimes me.

Once I awnser, the girls look at me like I have a million dollars in my hands.

"Bitch!!! We thought you died!" Jude says.

Ryan nods, "was lowkey scared, and I was finna drive to your house."

Brittany sighs, "I missed my fucking smoke buddy."

I laugh. "well hey y'all!!"

"mhmm, what happened to ya phone," Jude asks raising her eyebrow as she side eyes me, causing me to laugh.

"Or were you just ignoring us?" Ryan does the same.

I roll my eyes, "helly shit happened, so first, gio cheated on me so I cheated back with kehlani."

they all stare in shock as Jude's hand flies to her mouth, and Ryan holds her head. Then Brittany just sits there with her brown eyes as wide as her mouth.

"GIRL OMG!?" Jude says.

I nod, "then, gio showed up at my door and I took her back.." I say, smiling.

Brittany shakes her head.

"I'm at a loss for words." Ryan says.

I laugh, "then the next morning she found out about it, and I was ignoring her when she asks so she snatched my phone from my hands and threw it on the floor hard ashit, like the whole screen was falling off."

"AND NO FADES WAS CAUGHT CUH??" Brittany yells, laughing.

I laugh, "no fades.." I say, checking myself out in the face time camera.

Judes eyes widen at the camera, "who's is that behind you?!?!"

I smack my lips, "bitch don't play! you know I be scared."

"Look behind you!" Ryan says.

I take the bait and look behind me, I know that's not, oh hell no.

It's fucking, kehlani!

"Ryan... help call 911!" I say jokingly.

jude shakes her head, "girl I'll come beat her ass myself, fuck Is you talking about."

I roll my eyes, hanging up.

I walk for a little as I feel kehlanis presence, brooo I hope she don't come up to me! I'm tryna find gio.

she taps my shoulder before putting her arm around it. FUCKKK!

"kehlani, please get away from me." I say.

she hums, "why, your gf here or something? cause you weren't saying that the other night."

I tilt my head, pushing her arm off of me. "Kehlani, what you don't understand is that I don't want you, I want gio." I make it clearer.

her eyebrow furrow, "yea? Cause that's not what I got from our interaction."

I sigh, "go away! My girlfriend will beat your ass!" I explain.

she tilts her head, "who?... ykw, ima go, but don't call me when you need someone who can fuck you right." she shrugs.

"I won't bitch, tf!" I mean mug her as we part ways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 493 13
Read to knoooow😘😘
22.7K 1.2K 36
just read it if you want to know , i don't know how to write description.
21.6K 477 21
just read it you gooseπŸ˜šπŸ¦‹
32.8K 1.1K 42
Why loving you is fucking painful? 🌼🌼🌼 This is Mimin story,πŸ€—