The mikaelson princess

By KittyWoods7

Follow the adventures of Kol mikaelson and davina Claire lovely daughter Ripley with her family and friends More

Cast

Authors notes

24 1 1
By KittyWoods7

This story is a vampire diaries universe fanfic. I do not own any of the Vampire diaries universe characters. This story will start in New Orleans at the mikaelson compound with my character Ripley. You will see what she looks like on the cover and cast chapter with any other characters. Any ideas or comments for chapters feel free to comment on in the moments below.
The chapters are gonna be labeled my numbers instead of word titles cuz it's sometimes hard to come up with very good titles. I'll try my best to update this story weekly the best I can but there won't be any promises due to real life and occasional writers block. All I ask is to be patient with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 12.9K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...