ARRANGED πŸ’• LOVE

By hot2prince

LOVE it's so beautiful, feels so good, being loved by someone, cared, protected, it feels so exciting but lov... More

MARRIAGE
CHANCE
KNOWING

PROMISE

148 13 0
By hot2prince

Character

Ohm pawat

Nanon korapat

Earth pawat and mix pawat
Parents of ohm love their son very much. Living in Chiang mai.
They another younger son who is living aboard for studies.

Perth pawat

23 year, Younger brother of ohm, studying in aboard, love his family very much.
Flirty, Playboy, at the same time protective, caring and good in studies.

Chimon wachirawit

24 years, Secretary of ohm, graduated from University and joined to ohm company very soon because of his family issues, smart, intelligent, nice, kind , but sometimes mess up the things in nervous.

*********************************

Let's start

At pawat mansion

ohm who lives there alone. As he parents live in Chiang mai but visit him frequently once. At that huge mansion many workers were there to look after pawat,
Ohm who was getting ready to leave to his office as it bit early cause he have an important meeting with a client so he have to leave early.
After getting ready ohm came down, the maid served the breakfast to him. In few minutes he left the mansion.

At PAWAT COMPANY

As he entered the office all started to wish him as few worker to came early like him. As soon he entered into the elevator his secretary rush in as ohm who done with him now.
The secretary gave ohm his smile which ohm gave small smile which made him rub his hair in nervous, it had been only four month at he was appointed as ohm secretary he was just graduated from the uni and got the job in pawat company. He works good, perfect and he also intelligent. But sometimes he mess the things up in nervous.

As the elevator stops on the fourteenth floor both ohm and his secretary walked as ohm went in cabin and sat on his seat secretary who almost ran to catch up ohm steps.

Ohm: so what are my today program Mr. Wachirawit?

Secretary: today you have meeting with vihokratana company in morning, in lunch time you have to with a Italian client that's it. And some file to check, I already mailed you. ( Said while looking at his iPad and then looked at ohm who was seeing his laptop)

Ohm: ok then you may leave now.

The secretary walked out from their, it time for his Meeting so he went to hall were his secretary who was already present with the file related to project as ohm walked in he to followed him.
The meeting successful as ohm expected and his secretary who ready with paper which ohm sign to the project. It was already 11 am, ohm went back to his cabin to work like as usual.
As a knock came from the door ohm called them in as it was his secretary.

Secretary: sir, Mr earth pawat and mr mix pawat are here to meet you.

Ohm: let them in.

As his secretary nodded and went after few second two handsome and little aged couple came their ohm stood up and hugged them,

Ohm: why don't Inform about your arrive before.

As they settle in sofa and ohm sat next to his dad Earth.

Mix: we want to surprise you.( In his sweet smile which ohm knew that pa won't come like this all of a sudden)

Ohm: get to the point pa, I know if you both came here means their must be something right?

Earth: it's nothing that me and mix thought that it's time for your marriage and mix found a pair for you.

Mix: come on son, how long will you stay like it. It's time to settle down.

Ohm: but, I can't know, I am still not ready for the marriage.

Mix: then when will you be ready?( In sharp grace which made pawat scare)

Ohm: dad please tell pa, I am not ready yet.

Mix: stop don't talk( as earth was about speak something but mix graced at him too which made both father and son full in fear) and you ohm, speak out.

Ohm: I don't know, but.....

Mix: it's enough ohm have you wondered about us, or your dad. ( As mix brust out in anger as it as being two year since mix in try to convince ohm to get married but ohm who was not ready for)

Earth: mix...( Tried to stop his husband but no use)

Mix: he got heartattack twice. ( In anger and but his eyes filled with tears)

Ohm was shocked how can he don't know about his father health and was he that stupid that he don't even know about it.

Ohm: dad( while placing his hand on earth palm, in worried which was earth nodded in saying he is okay now)
Why don't i know about it?

Earth: it's not like we don't want to say but....

Ohm: no dad it's about your health how can I don't know about it.

Earth: I am fine now son, don't worry.

Ohm: if I marry you both will be happy right?( In calm and blank face)

Earth: ohm son, it's not like that you don't need to force yourself.

Ohm: i ready to marry.

Mix: ohm, I am sorry if I forced you but it's for your good son.

Ohm: I know it pa, and I totally ready to Marry whom ever you choose.

Mix: are you sure?

Ohm: yes pa, and I promise you( as mix hugged ohm in joy, finally ohm agreed)

Mix: I will send you the picture of the boy i selected, i am sure that you will like him.

Ohm: hmm, I will see later. I am okay with who ever it is.

Earth: then we will leave now son, then you are okay with this marriage we have to prepare for it.

Trio stood up ohm again hugged his parents as just then the door opened where chimon came with coffee tray in his hand was breathing heavy.

Chimon: sorry sir, but the elevator was busy with many people and I came late.( Kept the tray on the table and stood their still breathing heavy)

Earth: did you take stairs mr. Wachirawit?

Chimon: yes sir, I am sorry for being late.

Mix: it's fine, have some water first. Don't need to do this again it's not good for your health. ( Gave his sweet smile )

Chimon nodded and the couple went from there. It was evening already today ohm don't had much work so left the office early as the maid name nim, came with water as ohm entered into hall.
Ohm took the water and went upstairs to freshen up,

Ohm room

Ohm came out from his shower and was drying his eyes a notification came in phone it was from his, he sent about photo ohm took his phone and sat on the bed, opened to see the boy picture.
Ohm saw him, don't know about but his heart start to beat fast, his eyes can't take off from him, his cute feature were so cute and impressive, his dimple was ohm attracted to the most. As scroll he got more photos of him which very cute. Ohm was lost in his thoughts but was disturbed by the call which was from his pa

Mix: hello ohm

Ohm: pa? Have you reached Chiang Mai safely?

Mix: yeah we have reach, did you see the photo which I send him? Do you like it?

Ohm: yes pa, as I told I will marry whom ever you choose for me.

Mix: tell it straight that you liked that boy. Okay we already talked to his father he too agreed for this marriage and I will inform about date of the marriage okay

Ohm: okay pa bye.

Ohm hanged the call as he started to look at the dimple boy, as he forgot to ask his name but he already given a it's dimples. It's suits him.

That's it for today guys
I know it's a small chapter but the next one will be more interesting and length one.

Please comment and vote for me.

Take care

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 143 19
Singto was an employee on krist office. While working with singto, krist slowly fell in love with him and forced him to marry him. On the other s...
357K 13K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
5K 546 8
Sarawat was a heliophile. Tine was his Winter's Sun. A silly little story on accepting love and passing the hurdles while being 2gether. 1K on 22nd J...
971K 13.7K 32
Ferrari F1 Driver Charles Leclerc has everything he's ever wanted in the form of an amazing career, great friends and an amazing family. Camille Sin...