š’š­ššš«š¬ ššš§š šŒšØšØš§ #1...

By Dovesong_Writes

š‘ŗš‘»š‘Øš‘¹š‘ŗ š‘Øš‘µš‘« š‘“š‘¶š‘¶š‘µ: š‘Ŗš‘Øš‘ŗš‘Ŗš‘Øš‘«š‘°š‘µš‘® š‘«š‘Øš‘¹š‘²š‘µš‘¬š‘ŗš‘ŗ ā”ā”ā” āš‹š¢š š”š­ š°š¢š„š„ š¬š”š¢š§šž šŸš«šØš¦... More

š€š”š“š‡šŽš‘'š’ ššŽš“š„ & š–š€š‘ššˆšš†š’
š€š‹š‹š„š†šˆš€šš‚š„š’
šš‘šŽš‹šŽš†š”š„
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŽšš„
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š–šŽ
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š‡š‘š„š„
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š…šŽš”š‘
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š…šˆš•š„
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š’šˆš—
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š’š„š•š„š
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š„šˆš†š‡š“
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ ššˆšš„
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š„š
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š„š‹š„š•š„š
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š–š„š‹š•š„
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š‡šˆš‘š“š„š„š
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š…šŽš”š‘š“š„š„š
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š…šˆš…š“š„š„š
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š’šˆš—š“š„š„š
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š’š„š•š„šš“š„š„š
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š„šˆš†š‡š“š„š„š
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ ššˆšš„š“š„š„š
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š–š„šš“š˜
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š–š„šš“š˜-šŽšš„
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š–š„šš“š˜-š“š–šŽ

š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š–š„šš“š˜-š“š‡š‘š„š„

24 4 0
By Dovesong_Writes

Dovepaw was working on organizing her nest in the medicine den. Cloudpaw had brought in some moss and even some feathers to make it extra comfy. It was almost midday, and it was the day that she would meet Mapleleaf at the ThunderClan border to spread the message about Moonclaw.

     She finished up the nest by putting the feathers in the perfect spots and finishing it off by flattening the bottom so that there were no uncomfortable spots. There. How kind of Cloudpaw to give me those feathers. I wonder how hard he worked to get them. Dovepaw had seen how Cloudpaw looked at her when she passed him. I don't think I was exactly meant to be a medicine cat, she thought with a purr. All the toms are after me.

     Taking a quick glance over her shoulder, Dovepaw slipped out of the den and began to limp towards the camp entrance. She avoided eye contact with her Clanmates before she left the camp and headed towards the ThunderClan border. She caught a glimpse of Mapleleaf's dark red fur in the trees before she approached.

     "You're not very good at hiding," Dovepaw informed her as she trotted up to the trees.

     Mapleleaf fully emerged into the sunlight. "I wasn't trying. It's not like I'll get in trouble for being seen by FrostClan warriors, you know."

     "I know. How long have you been waiting?" Dovepaw asked.

     "Not a long time. I got here about the same time as you," Mapleleaf meowed. "How would you like to go on our mission now?"

     Dovepaw nodded. "Okay. How would you want to do it?"

     "Let's see, there are two Clans that we need to visit, and there's two of us. I can go to ShadowClan, and you can go to WindClan," Mapleleaf explained importantly. "Think you can do that?"

     Dovepaw nodded. "Okay. I'll see you later, then." She cast one last glance at Mapleleaf before heading towards the direction of the mountains.

***

     Dovepaw stood at the edge of WindClan territory looking out for a passing patrol. The air was moist, and the ground beneath her pads was uncomfortably mushy and wet. It was sort of humid in FrostClan territory, but not this uncomfortable. The long grass waved in the cool wind. It almost concealed any passerby from view, much less a whole patrol. How can these cats live here? It's such an odd way of living. Soon she spotted a passing patrol, coming straight for the border. She stood up and looked straight at the patrol.

     One of the cats on the patrol, the leader, she guessed, trotted up to her with a suspicious look on his face. "What are you doing at the border of our territory? And aren't you from that—I don't even want to call it a Clan."

     The tomcat standing beside the red tom shot him a worried glance. "Juniperstorm, I believe this is their medicine cat." He glanced at Dovepaw helpfully.

     Juniperstorm sighed. "Well, we can't reject giving her an escort to the camp. Isn't that what you need?" He sounded like he was forcing the words from his mouth, like if he had the choice to escort Dovepaw or not, he would reject her request.

     "Yes." Dovepaw dipped her head thankfully. "Thank you." She stepped towards the patrol unhesitantly. "I hope that isn't a problem. I just need to speak with Fawnspots and Swallowpaw."

     "Okay. Come with us." Juniperstorm flicked his tail and they all began to head towards the WindClan camp.

     As they began to near the camp, Creampaw, Hollypaw, and a blue-gray tom who must have been her mentor, emerged from the camp. "Oh, hi, Dovepaw! What are you doing here?" Creampaw asked curiously.

     "I have a message for Fawnspots," Dovepaw answered simply.

     "Ooh, a message! Okay. I leave you to it, then. Bye!" The gray-and-white apprentice followed her mentor and friend towards the vast, moist plains of WindClan territory.

     Dovepaw purred at the young she-cat's enthusiasm and followed the patrol once more.

     "What is this?" A lean and sleek brown tom with unusually sharp teeth approached the patrol with curiosity glimmering in his amber eyes.

     "Just a medicine apprentice trying to get a message to Fawnspots, Runningfang," Juniperstorm answered firmly. "Should we let her go, or stay close to make sure she doesn't cause trouble?"

     "I'm sure she won't cause much trouble, but just in case, stay close and listen in on her conversation with Fawnspots. We have no idea what she's up to," Runningfang suggested.

     "Of course." Juniperstorm dipped his head and led Dovepaw to the medicine den. "Go on. I'll be out here, listening."

     Should he even be listening? He won't cause trouble, I bet, though. Dovepaw cast a sidelong glance at the muscular red tom before entering the den. Fawnspots was busy mixing some sort of poultice. Swallowpaw noticed Dovepaw first, though.

     "Dovepaw! What are you doing here? Do you have a message?" Swallowpaw asked swiftly.

     Fawnspots glanced over her shoulder. "Fancy seeing you here," she mewed to Dovepaw. "Yes, tell us what you have to say."

     Dovepaw nodded and sat down next to Swallowpaw. "Mapleleaf and I have come together to tell the rest of the medicine cats about something very serious, or at least, it seems to be urgent. You know Moonclaw, the new RiverClan medicine cat?"

     Both Fawnspots and Swallowpaw exchanged curious glances before nodding to Dovepaw. "What about her?" Swallowpaw asked.

     Dovepaw inhaled deeply before explaining the same thing she did Mousepaw and Mapleleaf. "And Badgertooth isn't any help whatsoever. So Mapleleaf and I want to spread awareness to the others, you guys and Fogsight."

     Swallowpaw's jaw was dropped in surprise. "What? How did I not notice that?"

     "Also, my thought is she has some sort of ability that we haven't noticed yet, because she releases this sense that I can't explain, but it sort of makes me feel safe around her." She shook her head to express her stubbornness. "But I won't let it get to me. And I hope you two will do that, too."

     "Whoa." Swallowpaw and Fawnspots looked utterly astonished. "I can't believe it."

     "Thanks for telling us, Dovepaw," Fawnspots meowed. "I think that will let us be more aware of this situation and help you out more."

     Dovepaw dipped her head respectfully. "Of course. Any questions?"

     Swallowpaw nodded, clearly speechless until she asked her question. "Did you speak with StarClan? Maybe they know some things."

     "I did, actually. Yesterday. Not even they know what Moonclaw's ability is," Dovepaw answered, remembering how Frostfeather looked so concerned and sorry when she didn't know the answer. "Should I go now? The rest of my Clan will be waiting."

     "Yes, if you need to." Fawnspots's blue eyes glittered with concern and thanks simultaneously.

     "Okay. I'll see you soon." Dovepaw dipped her head yet again and left the den. Juniperstorm was still there, looking tense but stern after overhearing the conversation. "I will go now. Thank you for letting me come."

     Juniperstorm nodded. "Birchsong will escort you to the border." He flicked his tail towards a golden she-cat. "Birchsong! I need you to escort Dovepaw here to our border with FrostClan, and then come back to camp."

     Birchsong stood up from the spot where she was grooming herself and padded towards Dovepaw. "Come on, I don't bite." She nodded to Juniperstorm obediently and led Dovepaw out of the camp.

     Back at the border, Dovepaw exchanged a few words with Birchsong and then headed towards her meeting spot with Mapleleaf. The red she-cat was already there, waiting patiently.

     "Mapleleaf! We did it! There was no trouble there and back." Dovepaw joined Mapleleaf, letting the sun warm her pelt.

     "Yes. Fogsight was a little stubborn, but I managed to give him the message. He says that he will keep an eye out for any more information—er—he'll pay attention." Mapleleaf looked thoroughly proud of herself. "What was Fawnspots's response?"

     "She and Swallowpaw both say that they will pay close attention to Moonclaw whenever they see her," Dovepaw answered, with hope rising in her.

     Mapleleaf purred proudly. "Okay, then. Should we get back to our camps? Our Clanmates will be wondering where we are."

     "Yeah. Thanks for helping me, Mapleleaf. I couldn't have done this without you." Dovepaw dipped her head, expressing her thanks, before turning around and leaving towards the FrostClan camp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 531 25
he choices of the brave, and the mistakes of the frighted will shape the forest with unsteady paws, and claws that rain blood. A dangerous shadow loo...
810 19 25
*NAME CHANGE* #1 book in the Snow Saga Snowshade was a brave and outgoing member of WindClan. When he was an apprentice, something terrible happened...
340 130 23
š‘ŗš‘»š‘Øš‘¹š‘ŗ š‘Øš‘µš‘« š‘“š‘¶š‘¶š‘µ: š‘«š‘Øš‘¹š‘²š‘¬š‘µš‘¬š‘« š‘·š‘¹š‘¶š‘·š‘Æš‘¬š‘Ŗš’€ ā”ā”ā” āš‹š¢š š”š­ š°š¢š„š„ š¬š”š¢š§šž šŸš«šØš¦ š­š”šž šššš«š¤šžš¬š­ š¬š­šØš«š¦ šœš„šØš®ļæ½...
203 0 18
Book 1 The six clans are in danger. There always seemed to be a darkness calling the warriors, one by one. The darkness only has one task, to overcom...