𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 • mason mount

By karlghs

LIFES BETTER ON SATURN More

𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍
ONE ➼ SATURN
TWO ➼ SATURN
THREE ➼ SATURN
FOUR ➼ SATURN
FIVE ➼ SATURN

PLAYLIST ➼ SATURN

180 6 7
By karlghs

𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎...
•••
COMPLETED !

0:57 ——|————— 3:06
SATURN
sza
"..life's better on saturn, got to break this pattern.."

0:57 —|—————— 5:57
FOREVER
drake, kanye, lil wayne, eminem
"..telling that girl she the one for me, and i ain't even planning to call.."

1:59 ————|——— 3:46
THE COLOR VIOLET
tory lanez
"..then i'm reminded, love don't come 'til you find it, i just hope that it's working.."

3:03 —————|—— 4:41
TRUST ISSUES
drake
"..you can look me in my eyes and see i ain't myself, cause if y'all what i created then i hate myself.."

0:27 —|—————— 3:41
THE TAKE
tory lanez, chris brown
"..i wanna put you in seven positions for seventy minutes, you get it babe.."

0:26 —|—————— 4:27
WHATS LUV
fat joe, ja rule, ashanti
"..what's luv? it should be about us, it should be about trust, babe.."

0:26 —|—————— 2:41
WHATEVER SHE WANTS
bryson tiller
"..she piss me off somehow she still get whatever she wants, talking about her nails i'm gonna nail her ass at home.."

1:48 —————|—— 2:40
WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT LOVE
pop smoke
"..i had to apply the pressure, because you my hidden treasure.. i think i'm falling in love.."

1:07 ————|——— 2:05
NEVER LOSE ME
flo milli
"..i like to fight over dick hoe, don't get hit with the two peice.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....
287K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
664K 21.7K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
164K 7.5K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...