Darth Maul and Qi'ra Solo's d...

Oleh ArianaSpell_Offical

Your the daughter of Darth Maul and Qira Solo you where raised by your father after your mother disappeared.Y... Lebih Banyak

Daughter of Darth Maul part 1
Part 2 of Darth Maul daughter.
Daughter of Darth Maul part 3

|Old Friends Now Enemies|

9 0 0
Oleh ArianaSpell_Offical

Recap:Stormtroopers:"STAND DOWN"!!!! Vader:Ignites his lightsaber".Starkiller:Nice try master but I brought along a friend with me Ahsoka appears".
Vader:Breaths so you're Alive". Ahsoka:Yeah  I am Anakin". she crosses her arms. Vader:Don't call me that Anakin Skywalker is dead I'm what remains". Ahsoka:Then I'll avenge  his death". Vader:"Revenge is not the Jedi way". Ahsoka:I'm no Jedi Starkiller and Ahsoka ignite their  lightsabers and they fight Vader equally".

Darth Vader:Agh he groans getting sliced by one of Ahsoka's white lightsabers. Ahsoka:Come on Anakin I know you're in their don't you want to see your son?! Darth Vader: Son?! No that can't be true Palpatine said Padme and my children died in childbirth he said that she died of a broken heart. Obi Wan force ghost appears Obi Wan:"That is true from Palpatine's certain point of view". "Padme died from a broken heart but she gave birth to your twins Luke and Leia."

Darth Vader breaths mechanicaly "So he decived me this whole entire time". Ahsoka:"Anakin join us help the rebellion Rex is fighting for the same thing like I am like your son Luke is what Leia is fighting for please master Skyguy". she calls him the old nickname she used to call him during the Clone Wars.

Darth Vader breaths mechanicaly "Alright Snips". He puts his roboic like hand on her Togurta/Hair pating it

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
64.3K 1.4K 74
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
71.1K 2.2K 24
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy ☆