when cupid falls inlove|DAERIN

By Friesrock

a story where haerin is a cupid 💘 she makes people fall in love without them noticing her she is pretty good... More

author's note
cupid haerin
heartbreaker Danielle marsh
return
what are you?
ingoring
author's note
cupid inlove
confession
cupid in a relationship
you're a cupid!?
author's note
keeping her secret

detention!?

157 4 0
By Friesrock

Danielle's pov

I woke up in some random house. Oh yeah me and that girl really hit it off I guess. I put on my clothes and checked the time "6:30am". Hm let's just go home and get some new clothes.

I was walked home in silence then I thought what did Jack and haerin talk about? I'll try to get haerin to talk. That's not gonna be easy I'll try my best.

Haerin's pov

I woke up to Hanni's alarm from her room. I groaned Hanni never wakes up from her alarm. I always have to wake her up. "Hanni!" I knocked on the door. No response "HAnni!" nothing. I barged in seeing Hanni sleep very peaceful. I shook her "Hanni wake up!". She finally woke up."

"Lett me sleep heariniii" she said clearly very sleepy. "No I don't want to be late again and I don't want you to be late either" she eventually got up.

I went downstairs to check my list. I got a new one. I felt proud of Jack and of course myself. I saw Hanni coming down half asleep. "Morning sleeping beauty" I joked. "Shut it" I laughed.

"Did your list change?" I said as I looked at Hanni who is now sitting in the living room.
"No" she groaned must suck. "Who are you're new people?" She asked VERY curious "how do you know I got new people". She looked at me with an are you sirieus look.

"Ow yeah uhm I got.." when I saw it I was shocked. "I got Jace and Kira" damn. Hanni laughed not to loud. " You got it worse then me". Jace and Kira are not just enemies but they are always fighting.

"This is going to be a long~ day".

Hanni and I are now walking to school. She was talking about random stuff I just listened. When we got there I saw Jace and Kira fighting again. " Wow good luck" Hanni said while patting my head. I just went to class. My first subject was art. I'm pretty okay in art. Not the best but not the worst.

After that class was over with I bumped into.. Jack!? "Oh hey haerin". "Did it work" he was surprised when I said that but laughed it of "yep were dating know". "And are you felling good~"
He laughed again and nodded.

Then I heard the bell "Ah shit I'm late again damn gotta run" I immediately ran to my next class. Shit and it's the very cold teacher to I'm srewed. I rushein "Ah Kang haerin you dessided to come" he sounded very cold. "I'm so sorry Mr. Jang". I bowed "detention after school young lady" I was shocked but decided not to say anything and just go to my seat.

I'm know in English class. This is so boring.
I was looking out the window. Then the bell rung. I tried to find Jace or Kira there probably fighting somewhere. I just went to the library since I didn't know what to do.

I have to tell Hanni that I have detention she's probably gonna laugh whit me again. The bell rang and it's know lunch. I haven't seen Danielle yet not that I care.

I saw Hanni sitting with minji I walked over
"Hey Hanni listen I have detention so yeah..."
As predicted she laughed at me even minj laughed at me "are you done now?" I asked clearly annoyed. "Yeah but what did you do?" Minji said looking at me "I was late to Mr Jang's class". "Oof must suck" yeah.

When I was walking to maths class I saw Danielle just standing at the entrance of the door "damn it" I said she couldn't hear me tho. When she saw me she smirked. What is she onto know. "Hey kitty~". "What do you want" I said cold "I just said hi no reason to be so cold" sche acted hurt. I just went in the room. No one was there cause me and Danielle where just early.

Great now I'm alone with Danielle marsh. "So what do you wanne do since it's only the two of us" she said while smirking

"ew don't get any ideas"

Danielle's pov

Haerin just went to her seat. This kitten is hard to get. I went to sit next to her she was listening to music again. "Hey haerin what did you and Jack talk about yesterday?" I said while taking of her headphones.

"That's none of you're business" she said clearly annoyed with me already. "It is it really is" she just sighed and put her headphones back in.

The class started to fill and soon the teacher came in."so did everyone do their assignments?" Mr Lee said oh shit I forgot about that. I knew asking haerin isn't gonna go well so I just gave in"uhm sir I didn't do the assignment" Mr Lee just looked disappointed at me

"Well then your gonna have detention after school" Ah shit. I looked at haerin and she looked shocked I don't know why tho. The rest of the class was boring.

When the bell rang haerin immediately left. I was walking to my locker when I saw minji talking with Hanni I walked over them "man you guys make me feel really single". They both looked at each other and then looked away. Are they blushing? "Is there something you need to tell me?" I said to minji teasingly

"No..."they looked very awkward. "Get you're girl" I wispered to minji before walking of. I saw haerin again she was talking to Jace and Kira I wonder why.

Then I saw Jace and Kira hugging? There not friends and definitely not together what is going on?

Haerin's pov

I mad ejace and Kira fall for each other. You might wonder how well... Il a cupid right of course i have actual powers. We are supposed to not use them but how in the world was I gonna get them to fall inlove then hu.

Hanni almost never uses hers she's probably scared someone will notice. I did not care. I was smiling while they were hugging.

I am not really hungry today so I'll skip lunch. Now I'm just sitting in the school garden doing pretty much nothing.

Then I saw a girl who looked familiar. Oh it's the girl I saw yesterday I think flirting with. Is she also a student here. It's seems that she was looking for someone probably Danielle.

"Excuses me uhm... have you seen Danielle marsh around here somewhere? The girl asked I just shook my head. She then sighed and then walked of.

I was now walking to the detention room.
Aw man I was going to see Danielle there again.

Danielle's pov

I was already in detention when I saw... Haerin!? Walking in that's weird. she just sat down as far from me as possible. We were the only ones there. Perfect

"The teacher isn't coming" she looked at me with a confused look. "What do you mean?" She asked "the teacher never comes really they always forget us" she started getting up and was about to exit the class room. "Where are you going we have detention?". "If there is no teacher there is no reason to be here"

I decided to go with her we are now sneaking past the teachers room. "Shhh don't make so much noise" she whispered. I nodded

We successfully got out the school

Haerin's pov

"Thank god we made it out" I said while I signed in relief. "To bad I wanted to be in alone in a room with you" she said while smirking and walking closer to me.

"W-what!?" What the hell. "Yeah I mean it was gonna be fun if you had stayed bummer" she said again smirking the whole time.

Man I hate her. "Just shut up go home!" She smiled at me "can I not walk you home". She stood closer to me why am I nervous!?

"Y-yeah wathever j-just go home" stop doing that. "Struggling to talk today mh" I just stepped back and just began to walk.

Why am I feeling like this let's just go home as fast as possible. I did end up home fast enough. "Hey Hanni!" Hanni was surprised "didn't you have detention!?" Oh yeah "we just escaped from the school it was pretty easy to be honest"

"What you can't do that what if the teacher saw you!?" I signed "well basically they always forget about the people that have detention I guess" she hummed " wait a minute we~" oh yeah she doesn't know that "yeah so Danielle had detention to" I just said bluntly"

"DiD ShE dO sOmtHing to you!" I just shook my head and she sighed in relief. "Did you finally finish you're cupid stuff" I asked. She shook her head again and groaned

"I can't get them to like each other" then she looked at me "how is you're cupid stuff going~" she asked teasingly "I competed mine" she was to stunned to speak

"W-what WHAT HOw!?" I just shrugged "did you use you're powers you know you're not supposed to" I just nodded"yeah but how in the world would I have got them together" she just signed.

It's now bedtime Hanni is probably already asleep. I was still thinking. "Why was I so nervous all of a sudden". "I just don't get it". WaIT dO I LovE DAniELle maRsh there is no way. Could it?

I groaned a cupid can't fall inlove can it? Even if I could, not DaNieLle there is no way let's just sleep

Author's note

I don't know if this is the direction I wanna go so if you think I should do it differently just write down in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 2.5K 19
"I am a different kind of lover Hanni. I am a silent lover." 🐢 | Expect some wrong spellings and grammars | 🐢
9.4K 381 9
Haerin is an introvert. Meaning, she is too shy to talk to anyone or form friends thus far. She only made one friend, whose name is Hyein. And Hyein...
3.7K 162 5
Hanni forgot to do the homework Minji told her to finish. What will happen?
39.1K 1.9K 13
The more Hanni plays hard to get the more Minji wants to go after her. An AU in which Hanni can't seem to fall for Minji's charm. (Originally writt...