The 100 Roleplay

By RosamBelle

Title says it. More

Intro
Basic form

rules

6 0 0
By RosamBelle

Here are the rules, you'll only get 2 strikes then you're out mkay?

1)Smut is allowed, but make sure to censor some words with this >>> ****

2)No one or two, or three liners. I like to have at least  5-10 sentences.

3)Do not control the characters I use.

4)Give me time to respond. My job takes up my time during the day but I can check when I get off work.

5)Stay on topic. If we are talking about something, don't change the topic every sentence. I'll be too hella confused.

6)like I said, I'm still watching the series so have mercy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6M 675K 191
Ara, the only woman left alive after a plague, is searching for a way to save humanity. She thinks there isn't a man she can trust, until she meets K...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
Android 0327 By Z

Fanfiction

898K 43.2K 53
[COMPLETED] Two brilliant engineers, Kwon Jiyong and Lucas, create the advanced Android 0327 Lalisa Manoban. As Lisa prepares to enter a society that...