Hit On Me ✷ Lando Norris

By kissleclerc

There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 St... More

✷ Synopsis.
✷ 001: Social Media.
✷ 002: Phone Call.
✷ 004: Kimmel Live!
✷ 005: Media Day.
✷ 006: Lando Norris.
✷ 007: A Reunion.
✷ 008: Social Media.
✷ 009: Opportunities.
✷ 010: New Friends.
✷ 011: Meeting The Grid.
✷ 012: Social Media.
✷ 013: Qualis.
✷ 014: Austin Grand Prix.
✷ 015: Social Media.
✷ 016: An Embrace.
✷ 017: Armani.
✷ 018: Afterparty.
✷ 019: Messages.
✷ 020: Vegas, Baby.
✷ 021: Hot Lap.
✷ 022: More Media.
✷ 023: Uploaded.
✷ 024: Another Race.
✷ 025: Social Media.
✷ 026: Messages.
✷ 027: Social Media, Again.
✷ 028: A Night Out.
✷ 029: A Talk.
✷ 030: The Gala.
✷ 031: Social Media.
✷ 032: Messages.
✷ 033: 12 Hours.
✷ 034: Arrived.
✷ 035: The First Date.
✷ 036: Social Media.
✷ 037: Incoming Call.
✷ 038: The Tonight Show.
✷ 039: Valentine's Day.
✷ 040: Messages.
✷ 041: Social Media.
✷ 042: Suzuka.
✷ 043: Pictures.
✷ 044: Own Good.
✷ 045: Realization.
✷ 046: About You.
✷ 047: Miami.
✷ 048: And The Winner Is.
✷ 049: Social Media.
✷ 050: Landalia.
✷ Vera's Voice!
HELLO!

✷ 003: The Inchident.

13.4K 331 174
By kissleclerc

HIT ON ME !      by KissLeclerc
October 13, 2023 # "Pip Pip Cheerio."

ALTHOUGH THALIA'S mood was brought down days ago, she still found ways to enjoy the recreational time to herself as she spent her hours with good friends and treated herself constantly. The idea of having to go on Jimmy Kimmel's talk show royally pissed her off, but that fact was shoved to the back of her mind.

Thalia was currently out and about, walking the streets of Los Angeles after a 5 mile run, on the way back to her place. She was eagerly searching for a place to drive to for a bite to eat since she was starving.

She soon arrived to her condo and quickly freshened up by combing her hair and tossing it into a bun before she threw on a sweatshirt over her workout set.

Examining her appearance in the body mirror that lied within the living room of her place,  she quickly grabbed a banana from the counter to at least assist to her hunger along with her keys and headed back out for the day.

Going down to the private parking garage where her car was parked, Thalia decided she would settle her craving for a good Chipotle bowl.

Going on about her day, she cruised through the streets of LA as she listened to the music of one of her dear friends.

"Baby, my tongue goes numb, sounds like bleh bla—" She sang along to the familiar song by Sabrina before her ringtone blared through the car speakers, interrupting her jam session. "Fuck sake." Her mood completely tarnished.

"Oh my goodness. WHAT." Thalia groaned at Calvin. "You sure do have balls to call me again during this vacation of mine, Cal."

"THALIAAAAA! DARRRRLING!" He said with excitement as she rolled her eyes. "I have some news!"

"Do I no longer have to suffer on that hell of a talk show?" Thalia asked as she propped her elbow onto her window, leaning her head against the palm of her hand as the other free hand gripped the wheel.

"Errr.. No." He replied as she scoffed. "Then hang up." Thalia quickly shot back.

"Always quick with the sweetest responses, aren't you?" She practically could hear Calvin's smile. "You know it." Her sarcasm was loud and clear.

"Anyways babe, you have an event to attend." He told her. "Well... eventS... plural."

"The day I FIRE YOU, IS THE DAY I—"

"AFTER YOUR VACATION. AFTER IT." He made himself clear. "The week you're back from LA! Haha Just got off the phone with my good friend Laura, you'll be making an appearance in Texas."

"TEXAS?" Thalia said in confusion.

"You're invited to the United Stares Grand Prix!" Calvin laughed as she was still confused. "What business do I have to be attending a race? I walk runways. I serve cunt for a living, I don't—"

"Thalia, babe." Calvin interrupted her. "You'll be a weekend representative for the McLaren team." He explained. "This will look good for your image! Lots of people love Formula One! America loves you! You're a rising sensation!, wait no, correct me... you're THE sensation." He hyped her up.

"It's a whole new audience getting to know your face! That's the genius of it. Thalia Tran, the face of big brands like Chanel, (who might I add sponsor them) repping one of the biggest teams in the world!"

"I drive a McLaren because Paris Hilton said it would be iconic. I know nothing about cars, Calvin." She sighed. "Like why a week after my break too??? Do you hate me or something??"

"It's just business, sweetheart. Hope you understand!" Calvin said happily.

"You do nothing but piss me off." She groaned into the call as she felt her temper rising. She didn't really want to waste a weekend being somewhere doing something she knows absolutely nothing about.

"I'll be there with you, if that makes you feel better?" He said as she groaned even louder. "EVEN WORSE!" Thalia facepalmed before she suddenly slammed her brakes.

"SHIT—"

"Thalia??? THALS?" Calvin's yell erupted in her car speakers. "Dude some fucking idiot just ran into the middle of the road—" She blurted before the car behind her abruptly stopped as well, slightly hitting her back.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" She said in annoyance as the driver honked and just drove around her car. "SOMEONE JUST. OH MY GOD." Thalia was fuming as she flipped off the driver in return.

She let out deep breaths trying to collect herself from the sudden adrenaline rush as she looked at an unfamiliar guy standing in front of her car, looking a little upset.

"Fucking hell, I have to go." The girl quickly hung up with no explanation before getting out of the car.

"Are you dumb??" She looked at the guy before walking to the back of her car to see slight scratch marks and a small dent. "Oh let me answer that for you. You are!"

"No need to be so harsh! You almost ran me over!" He said in defense as she felt herself tweaking out.

"Oh my god, of course you're British. JOLLY GOOD SHOW, PIP PIP— Ohhhh. You make me ANGRY." She began to argue as he was taken aback.

"No need to be so rude? You're literally the one that almost crashed into me!?" The guy said in confusion and slight offense.

"You were in the middle OF THE ROAD??" She squinted at him as she walked back around her car and confronted him straight on. He had a bit of a height advantage over her but she was not intimidated by it one bit. "Are you actually an idiot or...?"

"There was a hurt cat in the middle of the road!" He defended himself. "Look!" He pointed at an orange feline that was strutting along the side walk, looking perfectly healthy.

"You're joking right? That cat? The one that's capable of moving by itself?!" She pointed as she shot back.

"No need to be so feisty!" He held his hands hp in the air. "Are you always aggressive toward strangers in the street?"

"Are you always this STUPID??"

"Come on! She looked in distress, alright?!" He shot his hands up on defense. "I thought the road was clear! You just happened to turn the corner in that..." He paused and glanced back at her McLaren. "Err.. nice wheels by the way..." He pointed.

"It would be nicer if someone didn't give it BACKSHOTS!" She groaned as he tried to hide a smirk.

"Why'd you make that face." Thalia blurted as she pointed at him. "What do you mean?"

"You made a face." She explained. "After I mentioned..." She trailed off as the boy began to laugh.

"YOU'RE SICK?" She cringed as he laughed at her. "It's not my fault you're mentioning back shots at 3:00 in the afternoon? Naughty mind much? If you want backshots, just say so." He tried to joke along with her but she was not having it.

"EXCUSE—"

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" He began to laugh as Thalia's shell was slowly crumbling. She wanted to laugh so bad but didn't want to, not right now. Her smile trying to fight its way through her cold expression, she genuinely thought it was hilarious, especially his laugh.

"Your accent is pissing me off." She scoffed it off and pulled out her phone.

"I actually feel like you're quite into it.." He said in a sensual way as she shot a look that could kill.

"There's actually no way you're hitting on me right now." Her expression completely dropped as he continued to have a laugh. "Come on, it's funny! I'm the one who almost died."

"My car is also injured, thank you very much."

"It doesn't seem that bad, Look, I can actually help you out if you need—"

"No, I'm done with this." She sassed him. "I'll be out of you and your cat's way." Thalia rolled her eyes. "Just be grateful I didn't actually hit you.. We good?" She paused.

"Yeah. We're good."

"No wait, I'm trying to help you out here, I'm literally—"

"I don't care. I'm leaving. Because if I don't, you're getting a black eye. Idiot." She scoffed before getting back into her car.

"Diva, much." He muttered under his breath.

"Yeah hey, I need to bring my car in for some maintenance." Thalia got back into the drivers seat as she was on the phone with a mechanic that worked on a lot of celebrity cars, he was recommended to her by her good friend, Bella Hadid.

The unfamiliar boy moved out of the street as she flipped him off and drove away. Not knowing she had just got into an argument with the face of a future business partner.

Lando Norris, F1 Racer for McLaren.

And he has no idea he had just pissed off a future endorser for his team.

VERA'S VOICE.
her attitude is insane. (she's just like me fr.)
Hi belle. Hey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 51.8K 99
𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐝𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬, 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐝...
261K 4.2K 60
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝖬𝖺𝗂𝗌𝗂𝖾 𝖦𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗇, 𝖺 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅-𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖿 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖬...
334K 5.3K 23
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙘'𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 �...
331K 8.5K 25
「𝗥𝗨𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦 」 ❛in which an oblivious model stumbles upon an f1 driver during a rough night and without even knowing who he is creates...