MAFIAS' SIN

By shyficss

She wanted loyalty ๐Ÿ’ซ He only knows lust๐ŸŒ˜ She needed cure๐Ÿ’– He only knows destruction ๐ŸŒŠ She is the dark sky... More

A/N
1. I am mannerless
2. surrounded by mafia
3. your nightmare
4. Strip
6. you taste damn good
7. My whore
8. sure, your ass is grown.
9. let's play a game
10. The feeling is mutual
11. To fuck her against the glass wall
12. A glimpse of past.
13. on your four.
NEW BOOK!!!
14. tattoo
15. weakness
16. our own mansion
17. Home
18. Hate.
19. Nobody is hurting you, will never.
20. Queen in a pool of blood.

5. little wifey

368 34 0
By shyficss

🎶 LA CÂLIN

||T U S H I T A||

I stared at him through my wet eyelashes as my tears are threatening to fall.

My body stayed still on the bed while he looked down at me with the sinister smirk plastered on his face.

He pulled the belt off from his pant before throwing it somewhere on the floor. Cracking his neck bone he brushed the tip of his nose with his index finger before getting on the bed and hovering over my petite figure.

How pretty you are looking caged under me. defeated and helpless" His knees are either side of my body while he balanced himself placing his hands beside my head. Leaning down he traced his nose down my jawline before planting a slow torturing kiss on my collarbone. "ordered you something. Don't make me wait little Wifey, i aint a patient man."Closing my eyes i took a deep breath before staring at him with my Warning pair of eyes.

"You just want this body, don't you?"

" What else you have to give me?" He tilted his face running his tongue on his bottom lip like he wanted to taste me again. I stayed silent while he pressed his body more closer to mine "You have nothing to give me except this pretty little body of yours which i will glady receive cause i own you Tushita Rai Singhania"

"We took vows together. you married me infront of our family dont act like i am your slave whom you bought from any auction." He let out an evil chuckle sending shivers down my body.

"Fucking hate this mouth of yours when it test my nerve. Your words are fierce but i am devil. I will ruin you in every way possible that you will be always on your knees begging for my mercy"His eyes pierced through my soul like he is hunting it wanting to devour any second.

I wrapped my hands around his naked torso making him stiffened by my sudden touch while i started tracing my long nails on his back putting pressure in certain places scratching his warm skin while he frowned at me "I aint an angel dear husband. If you ruin me i will burn you. You can make me go on my knees for you but i will make you crawl to me."i digged my nails adding more pressure until i felt them pierced through his skin. I felt something warm on my nails while he just stared down at me blankly without showing any bit of emotion let alone any amount of pain

"You are playing with fire tushita"

"My touch is fire and i will burn you with it Ahaan Rai Singhania."

A grasp escaped my lips when his hand gripped my blouse just above my cleavage and ripped it apart like a piece of paper. Getting down from the bed he harshly pulled the torn blouse off my body throwing it on the floor. My body is now on full display With a pair of bloody red lingerie covering private parts and I never felt this embarrassed in my whole fucking life. This fucking piece of cloth left nothing in imagination as its made of lace and I am and I am not more devastated to think before wearing them today.

"Fuck tushita!" He gritted his teeth while his hungry eyes shamelessly roamed on my body like he is capturing the alluring side of me in his head for the rest ot his life "That's a treasure you've been hiding from me. How you want me to treat you. hm?" Poking his tongue on his cheek he glanced at me. I just turned.y face sideways due to so much embarrassment.

For a girl like me who never get laid before this was fucking too much laying in front of a man who is not less than a man whore with only your lingerie on that can't even keep your parts hidden perfectly is just too much for me to take. But am I gonna show it to him? No fucking way.

It's not like I was waiting for my Mr. Perfect to fuck me. No. It's just that I never got the chance to get laid. Always inside that golden cage. No friends outside.even if I somehow escape my father wasted no time to send his men for me.

Yeah. That's just my life.

"Eyes on me kitten!" I gulped by the sudden change of his aura but didnt make any move as he got on the bed hovering above me. Grabbing my jaw harshly he made me to face him "Look at me when i am talking to you." His fingers caressed my lips which are swollen from the kiss of earlier now I am going to torture them more. "Kiss me tushita" He whispered brushing his lips with mine. Wow this handsome asshole want 𝘮𝘦 to kiss him. Now lets give him a taste of 𝘮𝘺 kiss.

Sneaking my arm around his neck i connected both of our lips but instead of giving a pleasurable kiss i bit on his lips harshly making him bleed instantly. With a groan he pushed me away narccistic jerk, wiping his lips with his fingers he looked at them and clenched his jaw seeing the blood. "You bloody witch!" Glaring at me he wrapped his hand around my throat adding a bit of pressure "You kept triggering my patience and i swear i wasted enough time with the sh!tty talk now you will see the beast inside of me!" Saying this he pinned my both hands on the bed before attacking on my neck shit i bring the doom to myself really stupid move darling. He started to place wet kisses, he bit and sucked hard on my collarbone down my cleavage and stomach making sure to leave a trail of his marks. And as much as i wanted to deny i felt some tingling inside my stomach. It was a pleasurable feeling. My back arc feeling the pain with pleasure. My body is reacting like it is under his spell but I know my mind is hating every second of it.

No. I shook my head. What the fuck am i thinking. He's a jerk.

Jerk.

Jerk.

Jerk.

Now i felt good.

He placed his hands on my waist and flipped me around before I can even realize the position.

I gasped when his hand landed on my butt giving me a hard spank. It felt like my skin was on fire and I am sure his hand print will be there for days.

It was getting out of control to squeeze my voice and that spank was the last string " you old asshole!!" I yelled in pain just then another spank landed there.

"Call me that again, and I will make sure you can't sit for a week" I cursed under my breathe clutching the bedsheet tightly. I felt his hand Removing my hairs which were lazily falling on my back and after that I felt something soft very soft and fuck he was kissing there life before and not forgetting to leave his shitty marks.

"I will never let your skin to stay lonely, there will always be my mark on it. Which will remind you to whom you belong" he let out a dark chuckle when he received silence from my side. "Why is that fierce mouth silent now?" Giving a low torturing lick on my neck he bit on my earlobe.

" I swear Tushita, you disobedience is getting on my nerves" grabbing my waist tightly he turned me around to face him again. But his body stiffened maybe seeing my red eyes while the tears stained down my cheeks. I saw him clenching his jaw he looked down at me with a mad expression like he is ready to kill someone any moment and after seeing his this face I was preparing myself for another rough kiss or hard spank but what did shocked me because he did nothing.

Nothing.

So, preparing for my grave I gather some courage and asked him "we made the deal didn't we? Have me the way you want, and complete this night. I just want it to end." Arcing my back I sneaked my arms behind to opened the hook of my bra when he stopped me placing his hand on my cleavage pressing my body on the mattress.

"Are you feeling like you're trapped by your own words"

"Weren't you going to force me either way?" I felt like suddenly the air thickened. Looking at him all i can see is his scarry darkened eyes which are enough to scare anyone to death.

"What do you think of me little wifey?" He brushed the tip of his index finger on my collarbone while his hand is still pressed on my cleavage.

"Aren't you the one who says you are the monster of my nightmare?"

Leaning down towards my face he gently brushed his lips with mine "Everyone call me a monster then why cant i act like" my brow arched at his words while he let out a low chuckle which send chills down my spine.

"Yes i am a monster and this monster will hunt you slowly but painfully that you will get addicted to the pain i will cause you. Mark my word Tushita Rai Singhania" Saying this he removed his hold from my waist before getting down from the bed. Grabbing his shirt from the floor he walked towards the door angrily, storming out of the room he shut the door behind him aggressively making a loud noise. Suddenly i felt the room became cold and dead. I stayed on the bed just like how he left me, devastated and messed up with unknown emotions The lack of his warm made my body shiver since the moment he freed me from his hold. I stared at the ceiling blankly while the last tear drop left my eyes before the darknes engulfed me.

Standing in front of the mirror noticing the marks printed all over my upper body. I bit on my bottom lip remembering the incidence from last night. He didn't returned after storming our from the room angrily. Which somehow made me relief but deep down I am wondering where he had been.

All the night.

"But that asshole does ruin my skin with all his shitty marks" I clenched my fists and threw the vase in anger shattering it in multiple pieces. I ran my fingers through my hairs in frustration. I looked down at my body my fingers touched the bit marks just above my cleavage and I hissed in pain with the sudden contact.

After taking a bath I stepped inside the closet about which one of the maid had informed me that Ahaan alredy arranged all my necessary items in his closet. Our shared closet.

This makes me feel something on my tummy. No I feel nausea.

Yes.

I glared at the side where his things are neatly placed like he himself is standing here and I am trying to scare him off. I chuckled while heard a knock as i snapped my face towards it "who is it?"

"Mam, sorry to disturbed you but sir is expecting you downstairs"

"Yeah yeah tell him to expect only because I am beyond his expectations" I murmured to myself not wanting the maid to hear.

Stepping down the stairs the first thing which caught my eyes were Ahaan sitting on the sofa with legs spread. His head is tilted backwards, a cigarette is in between his lips he exhaled the toxic smoke in the air and gulped causing his Adam's apple Bob up and down. His sleeves are rolled upward while few buttons are undone . I quickly looked away before he can feel my gaze on him just then my eyes fall on his toned chest.

"Finally the girl we've been waiting for" I looked around to see where the voice came from and finally caught the sight of the two other men. They were also on the wedding there too talking about ME. They were sitting opposite to Ahaan. I stood in the end of the stairs no knowing what to say.

"Hey, preety I've been dying to meet you since I got to know Ahaan was getting married." He again opened his mouth this is the guy who said earlier and on the wedding day too. He came towards me and stands a few feet away me while running his fingers through his hairs. "Myself Rudra Singh Rana" finally I got to know his name I was so frustrated naming him as 'the wedding guy'. Introducing himself he took my hand and was about to kiss my knuckles when from the corner of his eyes he noticed a pair of eyes throwing death glares at him, hence instead of kissing he grabbed my hand with his both hands before shaking them with a smile. "I am tushita ra.."

"Tushita Rai Singhania" he cut me off in the middle how dare he?!. "I was about to say the same!!, You didn't need to cut me off in the middle" No I wasn't. But i am not going to admit it. Both of the men look at his direction than at me totally dumbfounded. Rudra freed his hand from my hold when the second guy who is taller than rudra came forward. The only thing I noticed is that rudra is shorter in all three of them Ahaan and this guy has only 1inch difference between them. But even If rudra is shorter he is is very taller than me. No I am not short. It's just these mens' are hulk.

"Avinash oberoi" I nodded with a smile on my lips which he reciprocated with a little curved on the corner of his lips.

"Nice to meet you both, but what should I call you"

"Call me handsome, preety girl" rudra said while winking playfully. Running his finger through his hair but flinched hearing a loud noise from Ahaans' direction.

Rudra turned his back to Ahaan not wanting to meet his eyes which are really throwing daggers at him. I silently chuckled. Atleast not everyone is serious jerk here.

"Just call us by our names" Avinash said putting his hands on his pockets. He is a sincere one among them for what I saw. I nodded suddenly realising how their giant bodied are hovering over my tiny one as i saaid earlier they all are tall, but they are not as intimidating as Ahaan.

"Though we don't live here but I will make sure you see me everyday" hearing the footsteps coming closer behind him. He looked down at his watch acting as if something came up. "We're getting late, com'on Avi" grabbing his arm rudra started to drag him towards the exit while Avinash jerked his hand from rudras' hold while cursing at him walking out of the house.

And now I am alone with this jerk arsehole. Oh god! He came forward that sinister smirk plastered on his face he came closer and closer.. while i moved backward and my back hit the wall. He came so close that there was no room for air. He Looked down and moved near my ear whispering huskily

"Hiding my marks kitten"

He's a jerk!

Follow me on instagram
: Shyficss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 957 11
In a world where he's never been on receiving side, she gives him everything by her love. He is hard to love, but she loves him like breathing. *** "...
154K 12.7K 74
#1 in twistsandturns on 29/09/23 ๐‘จ๐’€๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ ๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ฐ an Advocate. Fierce. Powerful. Intelligent. Beautiful. Gorgeous. Selfless? No, she's...
25.6K 1.9K 28
๐Ÿ”ž๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ“: ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐…๐„๐€๐‘ ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐Ÿ”ž *THIS IS A VERY DARK NOVEL, UNLIKE OTHER BOOKS IN THE OBEROI SERIES, THIS WILL BE THE...
3.5M 199K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...