REGRETS | j.jk

By Disnaycinderellakook

๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„ สแดแดœ แดกษชสŸสŸ า“แด‡แด‡สŸ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€ษชษด แดา“ ส€แด‡ษขส€แด‡แด›s... [Remember not every ending is happy ending] @๐ƒ... More

ONE
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX [16+]
SEVEN [16+]
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO [18+]

TWO

2K 110 46
By Disnaycinderellakook

"She is pretty and mature."

AUTHOR POV:

NEXT DAY

8:02AM [MORNING]

She took Jae in her arms, and placed him in the bathtub, filled with comparable water to the baby body. When Jae felt the touch of water, he started to splash, causing his mother to realise a laugh with wholeheartedly.

"Are you enjoying, baby?"
She mumbled softly. Humming a honey tune, she started to clean the baby tiny figure.

Y/n was giving a bath to her son while Jungkook was getting ready in the bedroom, wearing his blazer over his shoulder, he adjusted the blazer on his chest and examined himself in the mirror, the proper gelled hair, thrown to back revealing his sexy forehead, his hoop rings dangling on his each ears, while the eyebrow and lip piercing did the fair job of enhancing his body manly, Jungkook, He took the Rolex from the dressing table and wore it around his wrist, humming a tune, he placed his wallet in his pocket.

Just then he heard a notification sound going off, he grabbed his phone from the bed, gazing at the phone. He saw a message from someone, someone he loves to spend his time.

Jiye♥️
I am waiting, love. Where are you. I am in the office. Come fast.
Bye
Honey💋

Jungkook lips formed a warm smile while looking at it, he opened his lockscreen and went to the message logo, giving a message to jiye. Just he was about to type when he heard, his wife giggling sounds and Jae whining and giggling along with it.

His smile fall from his lips, gulping. He looked at the message board, hesitation gripping his soul. Looking at the message, he sighed and went inside the bathroom, peaking from the doorframe. He saw, Y/n had made his son wrapped up in a towel like a burrito.

Y/n, kissed his forehead which made Jae giggle cutely, Y/n smiled. While jungkook was looking at his wife, who was smiling wholeheartedly with his son, his heart was beating crazily when he saw how she kissed his forehead and he giggled. Jungkook was looking at her, with love or.....regret? He gulped. Feeling his insides suffocating

"Your bath is over, baby burrito. Let's go and change you in something cute." Saying this, she turned and saw Jungkook at the doorframe, Y/n, smile formed into frowned when she saw him there. Walking with Jae burrito in her arms, she walked closer to him who was gazing at her without blinking.

"Jungkook?" She called him which made him pulled out from his world.

"Huh?" He expressed confusion-ly.

"You want something?" She asked, hoping that he might be here for something.

Jungkook who was unknowingly gazing at her continuously, gulped. Trying to Form a excuse.

"I-I wa--want breakfast..." He gulped. She frowned.

"...breakfast..yeah! That." He expressed with hesitation. Y/n, still frowning nodded, when Jae eyes fall on Jungkook, he sprung out his arms, desparation of getting in his father arms,

"Apiippa." He cooed in baby voice, Jungkook hereafter melted hearing him. Jungkook took his burrito form in his arms.

"You go prepare breakfast, I will make him ready."

"Ok." Saying this, Y/n went out from the room, heading downstairs. Jae who was in Jungkook arms, unaware of the thoughts of his father mind, Played with his tie, while nibbling on it. Jungkook sighed, when his gaze fell on his phone. Sighing with relaxation that Y/n didn't saw it.

He bite his lips, and was about to send Jiye a message when Jae started to cry out loud. Jungkook stopped, switching off his phone, He went inside the room,

"Ohhh...don't cry, don't cry... Appa is here. Baby." He started to console him, he placed his phone on the night stand, totally forgetting about to send a message to Jiye, and lied Jae on the bed, Jungkook went to the closet and took out a red baby shirt and black baby shorts for Jae, He went to the bed and looking at the cry baby.

"You cry so much, My son." He sighed and unwrapped him from the towel, Jae got naked. Still crying.

Jungkook made him wear his cloths while Jae was still crying. Jungkook started to rock him when he finished to make him wear his cloths.

Not sensing the decrease of the baby cry, He sighed and went downstairs. Decreasing the staircase, he passed the living room, appearing in kitchen with crying Jae in his arms, which pulled her attention towards it.

Jungkook saw her arranging the table with foods and drinks, Y/n who saw Jae crying, left the work and went to Jungkook. Looking at Jae then at Jungkook.

She asked
"Why he is crying?"

"I don't know, He started crying out of sudden." Jungkook mumbled.

Y/n, who sensed the reason behind the baby cry, she took him in his arms. Jungkook who saw this, looked at Y/n, kind of observing her.

"He must be hungry...." She travelled her gaze to Jungkook finding him already looking at her.

"Erm," she cleared her throat.

Jungkook, who caught red handed. Gulped.

"Is breakfast ready?"
To divert the embarrassment he asked her.

"It's ready. It just...Your daily vitamin capsules are left to give you." She said.

"Don't worry about that. I will take them myself...." Saying this, he looked at the crying Jae.

"Feed him. He must be super hungry." And then he patted Jae head and went to dining table, sitting on the chair, he started to dug in the food.

Y/n, being super confuse at his act, frowned.
"What gotten into him?"

Looking at jungkook who took out his phone and kind with wierd act, he stared at it. Y/n shrugged at his behaviour and went into living room to feed the crying Jae.

9:26AM

JJK Industrial

Reaching his office, he opened the door, closing it behind him and he found a skinny and beautiful lady, sitting on his swivel chair, Jungkook halted on his spot while glancing at the feminine figure.

She was in her black bouse which was tugged in a grey pencil skirt with bub french hair cut, which reach till her shoulder. In red heels, stood up when she saw Jungkook entering in the office.

She went closer to Jungkook and kissed his cheek, whispering in his ears

"Where were you honey? I was desparately waiting for you after what we did last night...." She smirked when she sensed the tense form of Jungkook who gulped.

Jiye pulled herself from him, looking in his brown orbs which was directly looking in her hazel eyes.

Jungkook, Who was looking in her eyes, stepped forward, towering over her height. He snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to his form, her hands collided on his chest,

"Were you missing me?" In husky voice he asked.

Jiye, ran her index from his chest to his chin, while grabbing it with her hand.

"Of course. You don't know how hard it was to stay away from you. Jungkook." Hearing her desparate voice, Jungkook smirked.

Forgetting about his wife and son, he bite his lips, instantly turning around, he slammed her on the door and grabbed her thigh, wrapping around his waist.

Jiye, wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered

"What about you? Weren't you missing me, love." With seduction in her voice. She asked.

"You don't know how much I was missing you, at the point that, I went crazy over you not finding you beside me, on the bed." Jiye, smiled and caressed his cheeks while cupping them.

"Do you love me that much, Jungkook?"

"I do more then you have witnessed stars in the sky, Jiye." Hearing his raspy voice and words, her heart melted and she pecked his lips.

"I love you too, baby."

With that, Jiye attacked his lips and Jungkook kissed her back, He grabbed her nape and deepen the kiss, Jiye bite his bottom while Jungkook sucked her upper lips, desparation of tasting her mouth, he pinched her waist which made her moan. Taking this advantage, he slipped his tongue in her mouth and fought for the dominance.

Forgetting that, his wife and son waiting for him at house as always, wanting to have dinner together.

.....soon this waiting for him will end too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 326 36
โ€ขIf it's not you it's not anyoneโ€ข He has waited for you since so long and now after he has the chance to be with you, he will make sure that he gets...
4.8K 161 47
๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š–๐šœ ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šข, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข? เผ„ โ˜”๏ธŽโ˜”๏ธŽ
633K 16.8K 140
โ Love is complicated concept. It won't be the same everyday until the end. It can be a chore. It can be tiring. You'll want to gi...
76 28 17
Please vote and share this story....