Genie| K. Bakugo {REWRITING}

Von Mwithabook

" Please dont go..." ... Mehr

Zero
one| Season One
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
Genie| Recap 1
Fourteen| Season Two
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
Genie |Recap 2
twenty four|season three
twenty five
001- 1k special
twenty six
twenty seven
Twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty four
thirty five
002-5k special
thirty six
epilogue

thirty three

96 4 2
Von Mwithabook

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃"Soooo, since im on suspension, can we hang out? I'll teleport us somewhere and back before anyone even notices?"you questioned your boyfriend, who was faceplanted on your bed.

Turning his head, he rolled his red eyes.

"You cant break anymore fucking rules, Y/N... " he groaned.

"are you fucking mad at me? You heard what that girl was saying!" you defended, crossing your arms.

"But as much as a I fucking threaten our damn class, I'm not actually fighting them outside of training! The first time was justified, but you cant keep beating the shit out that girl! No one has you, but me... No one as me but you, Y/N."

"You were all for it before i fucking did if, Katsuki! So, what the fuck ?"

"You made it seem like you were gonna use your damn words! The girl is at recovery girl because you almost broke her arm!"

" What? So , you want me to allow her to talk about my mom who tried to kill me? The fact i cant catch a break so i steadily get kidnapped?  You understand how it feels to be talked about and to be blamed for everything, but you have no idea whats goin on in my mind so what  the fuck?"

"Thats not what im fucking saying and you know it..."

"Then what the hell are you saying?"

"Im saying stop being a damn idiot!"

"If im an idiot, you can get out of this idiots room." you crossed your arms, watching the blonde roll his eyes as he left. He felt like you were blowing it out of proportion, and you felt like he didn't care how you felt.

So, instead of dwelling on the argument,  you teleported to a store, buying a carton of ice cream to devour  when back in your dorm.

...

"Who is it?" you questioned, following a knock at the door. Your curls were thrown into different twist under your bonnet, hopefully stretching it out to its full length as you wore baggy pajamas.

With no answer, yet a knock again, you groaned, opening the door to reveal the redhead friend you had.

"Oh! Hey, Ei" you smiled.

"We have a surprise for you... So be ready in 30, yeah?"

You made a face, but none the less agreed, rushing into your room to change.

Rushing back into you room, you took your hair out, running gel into your curls for definition, diffusing it quickly afterwards. Once hair was done, you did your makeup, simple applying lip liner and some lashes.

Once you  finished you noticed a text from Kirishima, asking you to dress like you were at a fancy restaurant,  so you simply slid on a red long dress, which ironically matched your boyfriends eyes.

With a touch of gloss to your lips and white open toe heels to match your polish,  you headed downstairs, still confused on what was happening since you couldnt leave the building.

Although, clearly they brought the outside world to you .

in front of you, there was a table for two set up, a candle lit in the center as a small container of bread sat next to it.

In the kitchen, curtains had been se tup to block it off, but it was obvious your boyfriend was inside.

Kirishima slipped out the kitchen, wearing a suit without a jacket , a white towel on his arm.

"Welcome to Casa de Comida ( food house)! Please, have a seat!" The redhead greeted, pulling a chair out for you to sit. With a small thanks, you sat down, the seat being pushed in for you.

"Your  date and menu will be out momentarily " the redhead winked, throwing in a small compliment before rushing back.

giggling quietly, you smiled as you looked around at the effort put in to make you happy... all that was left was for your boyfriend. It was easy to make your anger disappear .

From behind the curtain, the redhead and the blonde argued silently, simply due to the shrimp being slightly overcooked due to Kirishima forgetting to turn off the pan.

With a shove, the blonde  was pushed out, making him fix his suit.

"Hey, handsome." you greeted, biting your lip slightly to hold back your grin. you didnt want him to know you were happy

"Hey beautiful " he greeted back , plantimg a kiss on you temple before he took a seat.

Kirishima rushed out, dropping off homemade menus that had only 3 things on it.

"Katsuki, you did not!" you giggled , reading the menu.

"Do what?"

"Welcome to the Casa de Comida... Aka Food from Katsuki

Appetizer is {favorite appetizer}, the main course is {favorite meal} spicy or non spicy, and the dessert is you?" you readd aloud, laughing at his dessert menu

"You dont think my damn lips would be enough to suffice?"

"As sweet as they are, no"

The two  of you  chatted  , Kirishima bring out { favorite appetizer}, shortly after bringing out the main course.

biting into your meal, your  tastebuds lit up, the flavors seeming to be foreign, yet immaculate.

"Who cooked this?"

"Why does  it matter?"

"Because I may have to do what those aprons say and kiss the damn cook!" you ate more of your food, the taste overwhelming you with how good it was

"Well i guess it was good i put that as dessert, huh?" Katsuki smirked, eating into his spicier version of the meal.

...

"Katsuki, Thankyou for the meal, you made me
reallg happy tonight..." you kissed the boys cheek, right after the two of you had finished cleaning the dishes , Kirishima long gone since he had served the real dessert of a red velvet cake.

"Anything for you... I want to apologize though... I was being a fucking dickhead earlier and didn't consider your feelings and how fucked the shit thats been happening to you have been. I want to be fucking here for you y'know? Not that scary motherfucker everyone used to think i was... but someone who actually fucking love and cares for you, because i do."

"Katsuki..." your eyes welled with tears, your heart feeling full. You felt alone, especially with your relationship with your father being so strained, you felt alone in its entirety. But little did you know, you never were alone.

"I love you too, and i apologize too. I was being a little too much and became a bitch since i got back... I think i just dont know how to handle everything still  and now its big in my mind ... But, i promise we're okay and you'll be sleeping next to me again tonight. Afterall, you do have class tomorrow" you smiled, grabbing the boys sweaty palm.

"Tch, shut up"

"Come on, Katsu... Time for bed!"

*not proofread*

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

43.4K 913 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
278K 6.1K 62
todoroki x reader [completed] PLEASE STOP READING THIS IT'S SO CRINGE AND I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS A LITERAL CHILD💀💀 ALSO THERE ARE SO MANY PLOTHOLES...
11.5K 304 11
-as a student who transferred into university in the middle of the year for classified reasons, y/n struggles to fit the expectations that are set...
39.3K 749 45
"Why don't you just tell me?" "Fine.." To her, it was basically just another Katsuki Bakugou. Until one night changed her perspective.. Y/N is a male...