FALLING IN LOVE WITH AN INDIA...

By lily_RK_71

Hello guys!!! I am back with season 2 😁 Hope you all will love it 😍 Enjoy 🙃 and if you liked please vot... More

💜. Introduction
💜.1
💜.2
💜.3
💜.4
💜.5
💜. 6
💜.7
💜.8
💜.9
💜.10
💜.11
💜.12
💜.13
💜.14
💜.15
💜.16
💜.17
💜.18
💜.19
💜.20
💜.22
💜.23
💜.24
💜.25
💜.26
💜.27
💜.28
💜.29
💜. 30
💜.31
💜.32

💜.21

765 78 38
By lily_RK_71

???: AHHHHHHHHHHH

*They all flinched hearing the shouting voice*

Jimin : Wait!! This is Aaru's voice!!

*saying that he ran upstairs and all of them ran behind him. All of them went to jimin's room and saw Aaradhya shivering*

Aaradhya : J-Jimin!

*she immediately went and hugged jimin and started crying*

Jimin : Aaru baby what happened?

Aaradhya : There was someone in this room!! And he was looking scary!

*she said shivering badly*

Jimin : Shh Aaradhya calm down there is no one here!

Aaradhya : No believe me there was someone!! I swear I am not lying.

Jimin : yes yes my life!! I know you are not lying we will find him hmm!!

*Soon the lights came back as they called an electrician and what Yn saw made her shocked*

Yn : Aaru di blood!!

*She said while looking at Aaradhya's arm where too much blood was flowing all eyes widened*

Jimin : H-How did this happened?

*Sneha immediately went and brought a first aid kit and jimin started treating his wound*

Aaradhya : I Don't know! That person came inside with a knife in his hand! and was about to hit me but I was trying to escape from him and then he attacked me with his knife on my arm and ran away from window!

*All were shocked listening her and jimin loosed his temper. He went down after treating her wound and Yn was getting scared little bit knowing who did*

Jungkook : What the heck are the guards and watchman doing down!!

Yn : Unnie you stay with di!!

*saying that she went out of the room*

TIME SKIP.

Jimin : WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU ALL DOING WHEN AN UNKNOWN MAN ENTERED IN OUR HOUSE!!

*he shouted on the guards and taehyung was calming him*

Namjoon : jimin calm down! It's not the time to shout!

Jimin : How should I hyung?! What if that person would have done anything to Aaradhya!

Jin : You all go and next time be aware!! *he said to the guards sternly*

Jungkook : Hyung you should be with noona now! Go to her.

*he said jimin nodded and went to Aaradhya*

Ayush : We can't leave this matter like that? We have to complain about it!

*he said*

Taehyung: You are right!

Jin : Ayush tomorrow is your concert you should go and sleep now!

Ayush : how can I hyung Aaradhya di is like my sister! I can't see if someone harm my sister!

Sneha : Rosé, Ryan, Ayush don't inform anything to bhai or anyone in the house! They will get worried!!

Taehyung: but we should inform mom and dad about this!!

*he said everyone nodded and went to their rooms. Yn was watching all these from upstairs and she went into her room processing what was happening but she frown when she saw a letter on her bed*

Yn : what is this?

*she opened it to read but her eyes widened*

Letter!!

              Hello Yn I know you have witnessed everything which have happened. This was just a trailer soon many things are there to see. Today I just harmed your sister but you don't know what I am going to do later!! For now have sweet dreams.

                                                ~Your beloved enemy.

*Yn covered her mouth after reading this*

Yn : I didn't knew that for your revenge you will go this cheap but I won't let you hurt my family.

???: What do you mean?

*Yn immediately turned back after hearing the voice and saw Sneha she immediately hide the letter behind*

Yn : Ahh nothing how is di??

Sneha : Yn stop changing the topic and what are you hiding back?

Yn : N-Nothing Sneha.

*sneha didn't listened her and went and check what she is hiding after seeing the letter she start reading it and her eyes widened*.

Sneha : Y-Yn what is this?

*Yn didn't said anything and started crying while hugging Sneha*

Sneha : Shh Yn calm down and what is this?

*Yn broke the hug and told her what happened on sangeet function and wedding day*

Sneha : you are telling me this now. Yn do you even consider me as your close friend!!

Yn : I am sorry!!

Sneha : Yn I think you should go and say this to taehyung you have hurt him.

Yn : I can't Sneha I am insecure after knowing my past he will leave me and I didn't want to tell about this to anyone cause this time I don't want him to escape easily.

Sneha : what do you mean?

Yn : Last time he escaped but this time I will send him behind the bars and please don't tell to anyone if he will know he will try to harm you all. Didn't you see how he harmed Aaru di.

Sneha : but what does he want from you.

Yn : he wants revenge and want to make me his puppet again but he don't know that I am not that naive and innocent Yn.

Sneha : okay but Yn please don't hurt taehyung.

Yn : I promise after everything gets better I will tell him by my own and I don't know what will happen I don't want to be heartbroken!

Sneha : but tell to Ayush. You know na if he will get to know by his own then what will happen neither you nor I will be able to control him. 

Yn : okay fine but I want to sleep now I will tell him after his concert.

*She said and lie on the bed Sneha also sighed and slept beside her*.

NEXT DAY.
*All were having dinner now and all of them informed Mr and Mrs Kim about it*

Mr Kim : Did you complain about it?

Namjoon : yeah last night me and Jin hyung went to complain about this!

Mrs Kim : Aaradhya baby are you okay!

Aaradhya : yes mom I am okay! And I request you all please don't inform mumma, papa and bhai about this!

Mr Kim : Hmm!

Yn : Ayush are you going?

Ayush : yeah I have to go I am having rehearsal before concert!

Sneha : okay then take care!

Ayush : Hmm bye and Aaru di! Please take care!

Aaradhya : yeah I know!

Jimin : Wait!! Ayush! I will drop you! You don't know the route right!

Ayush : hmm!

*they both left*

Jin : okay I am also leaving! Jiwoon and Yuna lets go I Will drop you to school!

Jiwoon + Yuna : okay dad/ uncle!

Namjoon : I am also coming hyung!

*They said and left*

Rosé : Jennie did you informed oppa's and unnie's to come with their children!

Jennie : oh shit!! I forgot I will inform them!

Yn : It's okay you can inform them now!

Jennie : yeah!

Ryan : Aren't you both going!

Jungkook : No today I am free! And hyung is also free!

Hyejin : wow that means we both can spend time together!

Taehyung : Well I am not going to office but I have work to do! So hyejin you can spend time with them!

*saying that he left from there*

Jungkook : Ahh hyung I forgot I have some work!

*he said and ran away from there*

Jennie : yeah even me too sneha, Yn, rosé we have to tell them right come with me!

*They also ran away from there only Ryan was left*

Ryan : Aa he he I have to accompany my wife bye!!

*saying that he also ran away from there leaving hyejin dumbfounded*

TIME SKIP!
AT AYUSH's CONCERT.
*All arrived at that place and hyejin was clinging on taehyung which was making Yn pissed. The kids were happily sitting waiting for the uncle to present*

Yoongi : jungkook you didn't told me that she is also coming!

Jungkook : leave it hyung we can't do anything!

J-hope : so how are spending the time?

Jungkook : god knows! She is really annoying hyung!

Jennie : you are knowing it now. She is annoying from the starting!

Jin : okay leave it! Don't spoil your mood talking about her!

Namjoon : yeah!

*Soon jisoo and Lisa appeared with their boyfriends*

Hyejin : JISOO UNNIE, LISA UNNIE!!!!

Jisoo : what the heck?!!

Lisa : what is she doing here?! And what the heck is unnie when she looks like an old women!!

Jisoo : gosh! This is so embarrassing!

*she said as people were looking at them cause of her yelling. Hyejin ran towards them and hugged them. They both awkwardly smiled towards her*

Jisoo : hyejin-ahh I didn't expected you to be here!

Lisa : yeah even me too! He he!

Hyejin : but I am here right!! BTW who are those two handsome guys behind you!

Lisa : See it's not been a minute and she started. *she whispered to Jisoo*

Hyejin : BTW handsome boys I am hyejin are they your brothers!

Jisoo + Lisa : WTF!!!

*they said and others were controlling there laugh hearing her*

Lisa : for your kind information he is my boyfriend David!

Jisoo : and he is my husband Bo hyun!

*they both said glaring at her. David and bo hyun looked at each other and gave an awkward smile to her*

Hyejin : oh sorry I thought they are your brothers!

Jisoo + Lisa : Yeah yeah whatever! Move!

*They flipped their hairs and went from there leaving hyejin. They went where others were sitting*

Jisoo : Aish this annoying girl! I know she said on purpose!

Bo hyun : leave her Jisoo we came here to enjoy!

Lisa : Aish Jennie! What is she doing here?

Jungkook : she is here so that she can marry you!

Lisa : shut up you bunny's kid!!

Aaradhya : why do you all hate her?

Jisoo : Aish my Aaru you don't know her! That's why you are saying like this!

Jimin : after all she is someone's Bestfriend!

*He said and all looked at taehyung*

Taehyung : Why are you all looking at me like that?

*he said who was doing on his phone something*

Jimin : nothing I was just seeing you look handsome!

Taehyung : A re hyung I was born handsome!

Jin : joke of the year!

*He said sipping his tea and everyone laughed*

Hyejin : taehyungieee I am back!

*she came with some snacks and sat beside taehyung and others rolled their eyes at her*

Yn : why she always sticks to him!

*she said being annoyed*

Sneha : Are you jealous babygurl *smirk*

Yn : Whatever!!

Jennie : Aish when will the concert start?!!

Jungkook : why are you so desperate? *smirk*

*she glared at him. All of them sat on the seats*

Sneha : Yaah jungle book give me some snacks!

Jungkook : It's mine go and buy your own witch!

Sneha : your name is not written on it!

Jungkook : then also I won't give you!

Jimin : Aaradhya baby let's go somewhere after the concert?!

Aaradhya : yeah why not we all will go!

Jimin : All?

Aaradhya : Yeah!

Jimin : Buy I thought we both will spend quality time! *pout*

Aaradhya : *pecked his pout* jimin please!! We both will go next time!

Jimin : okay fine as you say!

Hyejin : *Clinging on taehyung's arm* taehyungiee let's go for a movie later!!hmm! *said with a pout*

*Taehyung looked at Yn who was sitting beside hyejin and she rolled her eyes hearing her. He smiled but soon changed into his cold face*

Taehyung: Ofcourse why not!?

*He said and Yn looked at him in shock*

Hyejin : Really!!! Wow only you and me!

Taehyung : hmm!

*He looked at Yn who scoffed and thought to tease her more*

Taehyung: Hyejin-ahh you know today you are looking so beautiful!

Hyejin : Aww thank you so much taehyungiee!! *she said in baby voice and he cringed from inside*

Taehyung : yeah yeah mention not my beautiful bestie!

*jennie who was sitting beside taehyung gave them a weird look and said to jungkook*

Jennie : Did jimin oppa's soul entered inside him why he is flirting with her.

Jungkook : Jennie my sweet sister! Yn is sitting beside! He is doing this to make her jealous! You have pretty brain but use it!

Jennie : nevermind!!! *she said and roll her eyes*

*Soon the concert started and everyone started enjoying the concert and the day went like this*.

_______________________________
Guys I am tired of begging but still I will ask if you liked then please please vote and comment. You just only have to press the star button. Don't I deserve that. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 9K 20
After (Y/N) witnesses a murderer they kidnap her and she is forced to live with 7 boys. Will (Y/N) get out of there ? Or will she fall so deeply in l...
32.1K 2.3K 30
Happiness is a butterfly can fly away anytime . Hey cuties~ SEASON 2 OF IS IT TOO LATE? IS HERE! READY FOR THE RIDE OF ROLLERCOASTER OF EMOTIONS?
355K 13.2K 45
"Why do you hate me so much Y/N ?" He asked me "You seriously don't know ?" "I wouldn't be asking if I know silly" he replied "Well you need to fi...
284K 13K 38
"....𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻?" 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗶𝗹�...